Horse Cock Rich Ch. 01

Story Info
Guy gets bullied by girls at his college over his big dick.
8.8k words
4.13
79.5k
91
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue:

Rich had never intended to be known in school as 'the guy with the massive dick', and yet now everyone seemed to recognize him as such. He wasn't the least bit ashamed by the size of his cock of course, in fact he was very proud of his twelve inch long, ten inch wide 'monster cock' as they had labeled it. He would've preferred if not everyone knew he had such a cock however.

It had all started when he created a tinder account. He uploaded pictures of himself, some were nude and some showed his face. He never thought anyone he knew from real life would see his pictures or he would've never shared them. But someone from his school must've recognized him, and what was worse that person started sharing the pictures with others at school, who in turn shared them as well.

It had all snowballed quite quickly to the point where now pretty much everyone at his college had seen his nude pictures. Even the teachers gave him funny looks, looks they had never given him before, especially his female teachers. Rich didn't find putting two and two together to be particularly hard.

He felt mostly embarrassed by the whole situation, the guys made jokes about him and while it was weary to hear the same tired jokes over and over again about his 'Horse Cock', it was the girls reaction that bothered him the most.

Some would come up to him and grab his crotch to feel it and others pressed themselves up against him to see if they could give him an erection. While it might sound like a great problem to have Rich found it to be overwhelmingly negative.

The sexual attention he was getting was often not genuine, most did it mockingly to show off for their friends but even when girls showed what seemed like genuine sexual interest it made him feel very uncomfortable due to the manner in which they did it.

When they grabbed his crotch or pushed their butts up against him they made him feel like an object. It was like they saw him as a massive, living, walking dildo of some sort and not an actual, real person who deserved any kind of respect.

While again that might sound like heaven to some guys to Rich it wasn't, in fact he thought it was closer to hell. His whole school was basically bullying him as he couldn't walk through a hallway without hearing remarks and usually at least one girl stopped him to feel him up. Everyone seemed to think it was so funny as well, to his dismay he had even seen one of his teachers smile when she witnessed him getting groped.

It was like he was the only one in school that you could do whatever you wanted to and it was still okay. Someone had even spray painted the door of his dorm with the text 'Home of horse cock Rich'.

Prior to being known as the guy with the massive dick Rich had lived a quite normal life, he looked quite normal, both in terms of height, weight and physical characteristics. He had light brown hair, blue eyes, fair skin and a slightly larger nose than normal. He typically wore jeans and a t-shirt. He'd blend into any room he was in and people had often found it difficult to remember his name, a problem he often found himself wishing he still had.

Chapter One: Not You Three Again!

It was with a sigh of relief that Rich exited school with his books under his arms, he had just finished his last class for the day and could now finally go and relax in his dorm where he would at least be safe from the girls as guys and girls had dormitories in separate buildings.

When Rich turned a corner on his way to the dorms he saw a group of girls standing just outside the main entrance of the men's dormitories, he stopped in his tracks as he recognized them very well.

It was the three girls who were the most persistent in harassing him, Becky, Linda and Jaquelynn. They attended the same biology class as him and never missed a chance to grope him aggressively or say something derogatory to him.

As he stopped in his tracks his shoes made a loud sound against the gravel and all of three of them turned their heads towards him.

"Well well well, if it isn't 'Horse Cock Rich'!" Becky said degradingly as her friends laughed.

Becky was the shortest of the girls, she was about five foot three and probably weighed less than a hundred pounds as she was quite skinny. But what the green eyed brunette lacked in size she compensated for with her nasty attitude.

Rich knew he wasn't going to be able to slip inside through the back without coming across as a coward now that they'd seen him so he walked towards them.

"Very funny as always Becky." he replied dourly.

"Are you gonna go and hide in your dorms now?" Becky asked mockingly as her friends chuckled.

"Yeah, that's one way to put it." Rich said quietly, almost to himself.

"Pathetic, you must be the only horse cocked guy who's a virgin!" she said meanly as her friends laughed.

"I'm not a virgin!" Rich said more defensively than he intended to.

"Sure you aren't, if sucking your own dick counts then you're not a virgin at all." Becky teased to her friends outmost bemusement.

Rich felt his cheeks redden a bit but said nothing in response as he made his way up the stairs towards them.

"So when was the last time you sucked your own cock Rich? Yesterday? This morning?" Becky mused.

"Never of course." Rich replied dismissively as he climbed the last step of the stairs and now stood face to face with his tormentors.

It was actually not true what he had said about never having sucked his own cock, he had on a few occasions, well at least the tip anyways but he sure wasn't going to tell them about it.

"Liar, I bet you suck your own cock all the time you slut!" Jaquelynn said cruelly with none of the playfulness Becky had used.

Jaquelynn was the tallest of the three, at five foot eleven she was actually taller than Rich who was five foot ten. He figured she weighed about ten pounds less than him which would put her around a hundred and forty pounds. Rich was quite a skinny guy and not particularly strong, but he had still been surprised to find out that she was stronger than him.

The mean looking, blue eyed blonde had easily been able to pin him up against a locker as Becky groped him one time, he had found it very difficult to break free from her grasp and did not want to be close to her for very long.

"Hey Jaq, be nice! He's very sensitive, that's why he's so shy." Becky said mockingly.

"Yeah he...he's a shy little nerd, so we have to be gentle with him." Linda stuttered.

Linda had a scrawny build and looked bookish with her large glasses, she was 5'7 and weighed about a hundred and ten pounds, she had sandy blonde hair and blue eyes. She was the most cowardly of the three and only worked up the courage to say or do something when the others were around.

It hurt his pride a bit to be bullied by what was basically a nerd but he tried his best to not let it affect him.

"I'm glad I can at least make you girls laugh as always, now if you'll excuse me." he said impatiently and motioned to walk past them.

"Not so fast horse boy!" Becky said as Jaquelynn stuck out her arm, preventing him from walking past them.

"What?" he asked impatiently as he turned his head to face Becky who he knew was the leader of the group.

"We weren't just standing here for no reason, we were looking for you!" Becky said and bit her lower lip.

"Yeah I figured as much. And now that you've gotten your little power rush I'll be on my way." he said decisively and again motioned to walk past Jaquelynn.

He felt like he hit a brick wall when he tried to walk through her arm.

Becky laughed coldly, "You're so fucking weak it's pathetic!" she said demeaningly and grabbed a fistful of his junk through his pants.

"This is the only thing that's worth anything on you I hope you understand that!" she said degradingly and stared up into his eyes.

He didn't answer her words but instead grabbed her wrist with one hand and pulled it off his groin, a move he had practiced to perfection by now. He then ducked under Jaquelynn's arm to finally make it past their roadblock.

As he walked towards the door Becky shouted at him from behind.

"IF ONLY YOU WERE MORE OF A MAN RICH, YOU'D BE GETTING SO MUCH PUSSY RIGHT NOW! BUT SINCE YOU'RE A WIMP THE ONLY PUSSY YOU'RE GETTING IS YOUR OWN MOUTH!"

They all laughed loudly and obnoxiously at her joke and Rich felt his blood boil as he walked inside. He hated the sound of Becky's loud squeaky laugh and it echoed in his head as he walked to his dormitory.

Even though he had such a massive cock Rich was still a virgin and it was as if Becky somehow knew. 'Was it that obvious?' he wondered, 'Do I have a sign on my forehead that says 'virgin' or something?' he asked himself.

He dove down in his bed as soon as he'd gotten back to his dorm, he was glad to find that his roommate wasn't there, not that he had anything against him, in fact he was one of the few who didn't make fun of him, but he didn't want to be around anyone right now.

Exhausted by a long day of school and all the things that had happened during it he fell asleep.

When he woke up he did so to the sounds of his roommate playing video games.

Rich sat up in bed and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes.

"Finally awake huh? I didn't want to wake you up or anything but I was kinda hoping you would." Ken said.

Ken was Rich's roommate and was a short and chubby blonde guy.

"Why?" Rich asked as he yawned.

"Well it kinda sucks to play this game alone to be honest, wanna join?"

Rich and Ken often spent their free time holed up in their dorm playing video games so the question was not a strange one.

Rich felt his stomach rumble and realized he hadn't eaten since lunch.

"I would, but I got to go get something to eat, I'm starving." he replied.

"There's a burger and some fries in that bag over there." Ken said and pointed at a McDonald's bag on their table.

"I bought an extra cheese burger in case you wanted one."

"Thanks a lot man!" Rich replied, his mouth watered as he looked at the McDonald's bag.

"No problem." Ken replied happily.

Rich opened the bag and quickly downed the burger and the remaining fries, it didn't make him full but it was enough to fend off the worst hunger at least.

After eating the burger he sat down and joined his roommate as they played video games together for a considerable time.

Time flew by as they played and Rich realized they had played for long enough when he looked out the window and saw that it was pitch black outside. His hunger re-emerged with a vengeance as he could barely stand up without bending over.

"Fuck, I'm soo hungry." he said and groaned, "I'm going to seven-eleven and buy something to eat, you want anything?"

"No, I'm okay." Ken said and yawned, "I'm going to bed soon anyway."

Rich put on his shoes and walked with his rumbling stomach through the park to the nearest seven-eleven where he bought himself two baguettes. He couldn't wait to eat them until he got back to his dorms so he began eating on one of them as he

made his way back through the park.

The park was completely black as all the lights had been turned off, he could barely see ten feet in front of him and yet he had no problem finding his way as he had walked the same route many times before.

The dark began playing tricks on his mind however as he had a persistent feeling of being watched. He heard a branch clearly snap in the bushes he had just passed by and instinctively spun around. To his horror he saw the leaves ruffle as something clearly reacted to his own movement. He felt like his heart stopped, 'There was something there!' he thought in panic, 'Something had moved, and it sounded big!'

Rich stared wide eyed at the bushes for what must've been several minutes without noticing any more movement, eventually he concluded that it must've been a small mammal, a raccoon maybe, and continued walking.

When he turned around and started walking again it was with much quicker steps than before. Though he tried to reason it away he couldn't shake the feeling of being watched and did not want to waste any time making it to the college courtyard, a place that had at least one lamp lit at all times which he really thought the park ought to have as well. The courtyard was dimly lit at this time but he'd take dimly lit over pitch black all day.

It wasn't long until he could see the courtyard in the distance, he was less than a hundred feet away and felt himself relax at the sight of it, but just as he relaxed two characters jumped out in front of him from behind an oak tree.

It was Becky and Linda.

"Going for a nightly stroll are we 'Horse Boy'?" Becky called out meanly.

Rich couldn't help but feel a bit relieved to find out it was Becky and Linda that had jumped out, his brain had immediately thought the worst and so he had figured it was muggers.

He noticed that Linda looked more nervous than usual and guessed it was because they were only two against one this time and not three against one.

"Are you following me twenty-four-seven now? Don't you have anything better to do?" he asked dismissively and walked undeterred towards them.

Not only were they just two this time but the only one of them who was big and strong, Jaquelynn, was not there so he didn't feel very threatened at all.

"We're just looking after you 'Horse Boy', the park is a dangerous place at this time for little virgin boys like you." Becky said as Linda laughed very nervously.

Usually Rich didn't pay too much attention to Linda as she didn't say as much as the others but she was distractingly nervous this time, he felt his confidence grow upon seeing how scared she looked and decided he was going to teach them

a bit of a lesson this time.

"You know what? I think you're the ones who should be scared and not me!" he said confidently as he closed the distance between them.

"Oh really, why's that?" Becky asked in what he knew was supposed to be a confident tone of voice but didn't come across that way.

"What's stopping me from dragging you into the bushes over there and raping you? Your little nerd friend?" he asked aggressively as he now stood right in front of them.

Rich wondered if he had gone too far but given how they were constantly groping and bullying him he felt it was warranted to threaten them.

"Oh my, is that balls you're showing now all of a sudden?" Becky said and half-laughed nervously, "But I know you'd never do something like that, you're a coward and a wuzz Rich, always been." she said.

He thought it sounded like she said it to convince herself.

"Oh yeah, well at least I'm not the ones shaking!" he said and nodded down towards Becky's and Linda's hands.

They looked down at their own hands and now also saw that they were shaking. They said nothing in reply and Rich felt emboldened to continue threatening them.

"Not feeling so confident without your big friend do you?" Rich asked assertedly and took a step towards Becky.

He was now mere inches away from her and could smell her lavender perfume, "Nothing to say huh?" he asked as to his surprise again neither of them said anything in response.

Becky took a step back and Rich was just about to say something insulting when he all of a sudden felt a cloth being pressed up against his mouth and an arm wrapped around his waist.

Someone had snuck up from behind him and was restraining him, the cloth that was pressed against his mouth had a sweet, intoxicating smell and he thought it must be a drug of some sort.

Rich instinctively tried to free himself but couldn't immediately break the strong grip around his waist so he had to take another whiff of the fabric pressed against his mouth. He quickly came to the conclusion that it was Jaquelynn who had snuck up behind him, 'They had set up an ambush for me!' he thought and panicked.

He tried with all his might to break free from Jaquelynn's grip and almost did when the other two girls came to her help restrain him.

"HOLD HIM! HOLD HIM!" he heard Becky command as she grabbed one of his arms with both her hands as Linda did the same with his other arm.

Desperate, Rich threw a kick at one of them and fell down on the ground as a result with Jaquelynn on top of him, she pressed the cloth down on his mouth as Becky restrained his arms and Linda his legs.

Rich struggled with every fiber of his body as his brain ran amok, 'What are they doing? What is happening? Why?' his brain asked all questions at once while he also tried to break free.

But the more he struggled the less energy he found himself having, he felt weaker and weaker until eventually everything got black and he passed out.

Kidnapped

As soon as Rich came to awareness again he wondered if it had all been a bad dream.

But before he as much as opened his eyes he knew something was wrong, there was something in his mouth that prevented him from breathing properly, a large round object of some kind. He tried to spit it out but it didn't move, he opened his eyes and saw that he laid naked on a bed in what looked like a dorm, someone else's, certainly not his own.

He turned his head to the side and saw to his dismay three very familiar faces. 'It wasn't a dream, they really did kidnap me!'

Becky, Linda and Jaquelynn all sat on a bed a few feet away from him and when they saw his head turning their way they all got to their feet.

Rich tried to jump out of bed and run away but when he did he felt that both his hands and his feet were tied together with rope, what was an attempted jump became a panicked wiggle.

"Finally the bitch is awake!" Becky said sadistically and rubbed her hands, "Now we can start having some fun with him!"

Realizing he wasn't going to be able to escape on his own Rich desperately tried to call out for help instead but the ball gag in his mouth turned his attempted loud shout into muffled grunt that he knew was nowhere near loud enough to be heard by anyone not already in the room.

"Hah! I think he's calling for help." Jaquelynn said as she chuckled cruelly.

"Yeah, isn't it adorable?" Becky asked mockingly as they all closed in on him.

"He's such a pathetic bitch that he deserves this!" Jaquelynn asserted as she grabbed his chin with one hand.

Rich stopped struggling against his bonds as Jaquelynn forced him to look up into her eyes, she looked terrifying, a combination of aggression and horniness reigned in her eyes that deeply unsettled him.

"Did you really think you could just go around teasing everyone with that big cock of yours and then turn us all down without consequences?" she asked as she leaned down over him.

Rich instinctively shook his head, he didn't want to make her any angrier, not when he was tied up like this and she looked so sex crazed.

"If we didn't do this then someone else would have, there's literally hundreds of girls here who wants in your pants, it was not safe to turn us all down Rich! Do you understand that now?"

Rich carefully nodded his head as he looked up into Jaquelynn's dangerously aroused eyes.

Jaquelynn tapped his face with her hand and stood upright, "Good little bitch." she said and bit her lower lip.

"Oh he's afraid of you Jaq!" Becky said enthusiastically, "I want you to be afraid of me too!" she added aggressively and grabbed Rich by the chin just like Jaquelynn had.

She stared into his eyes in an obvious attempt to intimidate him but while Jaquelynn's wild blue eyes had given him shivers, when he looked into Becky's green ones all he saw was a spoiled brat. He looked nonchalantly up into her eyes,

not giving her the satisfaction of appearing scared.