Horsegirl90

Story Info
A lonely night online ends with a pleasant surprise.
1.1k words
4.22
8.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a nice summer evening, Natasja was home alone as her boyfriend was at work till midnight.

Their relation had been in a rough spot for a couple of weeks now, Natasja had felt lonely and downloaded this app to chat with random strangers. Just for the company, she has had nice chats, some ending rather sexually. She usually would masturbate whenever she had a chat like that.

She never actually intended on meeting with her contacts from the app. The casual chats helped her calm down her feelings. And the masturbating was just for the pleasure.

This evening she opened the app, not long after opening she came along "Farmer09". Her own username was "Horsegirl90". Her profile picture a picure of her own horse.

The chat with Farmer09 started off pleasantly, both lonely, seeking attention online.

They chatted for nearly an hour when the flirting began. Natasja dropped some minor hints that she felt horny and that she needed a good fucking as her boyfriend didnt deliver well.

On the other end, Farmer09 had connected with Horsegirl90 and to his surprise he recognized the horse in the picture. This horse lived in his area, not far from his own house.

He knew what the owner looked like, a tall blonde girl, mid 20's, round ass and some nice tits. Whenever he saw her he fantasized about fucking her senseless.

Farmer09 enjoyed the chatting and quickly found out she was home alone.

He decided to take his chances and went over to the house, as he was sure it was her and he knew where she lived.

Hiding in the bushes next to the house he had a clear view of Horsegirl90 sitting on the couch.

Wearing a tight tanktop and a losely fit sweatpants.

The chatting continued and turned almost into sexting.

Farmer09 decided it was time to take control of the chat, and see if she would comply to his demands..

As the chatting continued, Horsegirl90 got exited, chatting with this stranger, sending all these sexy messages, she slowly rubbed her tits with one hand while sending messages with the other.

She was a rather timid girl and she enjoyed being bossed around.

Horsegirl90: I'm rubbing my breasts, nipples hard, what would you have me do?

Farmer09: Id have you take off your shirt and bra, and squeeze your tits.

Farmer09 was still positioned in the bushes next to the window, he could see everything.

To his surprise Horsegirl90 actually did what he said. She removed her tanktop and bra and squeezed her breasts.

Farmer09 played along in the chat just to see how far she would actually take it.

Farmer09: After taking off your shirt and bra and squeezing your tits a little, I would playfully pinch your nipples to the point where it would hurt just a little.

Horsegirl90: Hmmm, I took my shirt and bra off sir. My sensitive nipples are hard, ready for you.

At this message Farmer09 heard a moan coming from the house as she pinched both nipples.

Farmer09: Good! After hurting your nipples just a little bit I would lick them. Kiss them, love them.

To his surprise she actually followed all his instructions. He watched Horsegirl90 lick and kiss her nipples. Then a next chat message arrived.

Horsegirl90: Hmmmnmm, my nipples like this. What would you do with me next?

This message got him thinking, she followed every order to the letter. How far would she be willing to go?

He decided to take a little risk.

Farmer09: I would jerk your pants down and strip you from your panties. I would bend you over, slap your ass, spread your pussy and slowy rub your clit.

Horsegirl90 didnt hesitate upon arrival of her next order. She threw her phone on the couch and got up.

She lowered her sweatpants and panties and stepped out of them. She then bent over and slapped her ass multiple times, she continued by spreading her legs, she licked her fingers and started rubbing her clit with one hand. She reached for her phone.

Horsegirl90: I love a good spanking, rubbing my clit feels good. Im really getting wet.

Farmer09 had the view of a lifetime, he hid in the bushed and had a full porn show right infront of him. He could see everything, her almost clean shaven pussy, her round ass. He then typed the next command.

Farmer09: Next I would throw you on your back and spread your legs. I would lick your pussy while squeezing your tits.

Horsegirl90 read the text.

Jumped on the couch, spread her legs apart vigorously rubbing her clit while sqeezing her tits and nipples.

She reached for her phone and send another message.

Horsegirl90: Hmmnmm loving this! When will you ravage me with your big cock.

Farmer09 received the message and started thinking. I could let her know I am watching her but that would probably ruin it all.

I could try to break into the house and fuck her there on the couch but she would probably have the doors locked.

Then the idea got to him to lure her out. But not before sending a last message.

Farmer09: In due time..

Horsegirl90: Hmmmnm can't wait! Im close to cumming for you!

At this message Farmer09 threw a rock against the stable door. Followed by another one.

Natasja stopped rubbing her pussy at once. Sitting straight up, wondering where the noise came from.

There it was again, it came from the stables.

She quickly got up, put on her tanktop and sweatpants and went outside to the stables.

She reached the stable door, and tried to unlock it.

She was pushed up to the door by a stranger, she felt a hand on her mouth. Unable to scream.

The other hand pulled her sweatpants down in one swift movement.

Without warning a big cock entered her soaking wet pussy.

Long deep strokes filled her pussy, she felt the balls hitting her bare ass again and again. She moaned, this was what she craved all night, being fucked hard and deep. The hand covering her face was removed and pinched her nipples hard. The pace quickend, Natasja came to an explosive orgasm.

She still felt the balls slap against her ass, faster and faster.

Her attacker groaned deep while pumping his seed deep inside her pussy.

Natasja was released, stunned and completely oblivious to what just happend. She had the fucking of a lifetime, and hadn't had this kind or orgasm in weeks.

She turned around, no one to be seen.

Cum dripping from her pussy, she pulled up her sweatpants and went for a shower.

After the shower, she got to her phone.

A message from Farmer09.

Farmer09: This was fun. See you around.

Natasja wondered if this was her attacker. She loved this experience, and his cock did give her pleasure.

She added Farmer09 to her favorites, wondering what would happen next time they chatted.

--------