Horsehead Day 01: Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After an eternity I never wished to end, she broke away from the kiss, leaving my lips pursing in the air like a stupid fish. I was back on Earth, and air reminded me I was alive. I felt an incredible dizzying high, and that I was ready to cum. Audrey studied me with a similarly intoxicated look and bit her lip, her desire evidently only just piqued She slipped off of me and kneeled before me. "As the winner of the game, I decide that you will let me suck you off tonight," she said, reaching for the top of my boxers.

"What game?" I asked her, powerless to do anything but watch her pull my underwear down my legs and toss them aside.

My cock rejoiced in being freed and bobbed in the air a couple times before settling. Audrey worshipped it like it was a holy relic like she did before, those purple eyes burning through every inch of me. Her treatment of my member drew a burning to my cheeks as well. That a woman as gorgeous as her, and an alien to boot was enamored by any part of me turned me on intensely. Her hands caressed the sides of me down to my balls like I would her curves, cupping the sensitive sac before smoothing their way back up to the tip. Her fingertips traced my swollen helmet and tapped my slit, experimenting with the sticky precum long since leaking. She rubbed the lubricating substance down my shaft and made a fist around me. Up and down, slowly both ways she pumped me, like she was polishing it in my own fluids. I was shocked back into that moment a guy always has when someone else handles his dick and he finds it feels totally different than when he touches himself.

I leaned back in the chair and groaned through the pure pleasure Audrey was injecting into my system. Each completed pass of her hands thumped against the base of my cock, like a hammer against a nail; she drove me lower and lower into the chair, closer and closer to cumming my brains out. She saw how enraptured I was, and so blinded with pleasure that I couldn't see anything but the face of God in the ceiling. Her hands abandoned their work mid-pump to spread over my groin. I only had a split second to register the pause in stimulation, and then just as quickly, her warm, wet, pulsing throat engulfed me to the hilt. Instinctively, my hands shot out to seize her head but the overwhelming persuasion of her tongue and sucking throat stayed my hands. I felt dead. I felt alive. I felt immortal. Audrey pushed herself up and down my cock, swirling her tongue all the while down the underside of me. The little sucking noises that escaped her efforts made me moan at the wantonness of it all. This triggered amusement from Audrey, which she expressed via a rumbling in her throat that sent me over the edge.

My leg shook violently, and I had to hunch over and grab Audrey's head to steady myself. She was not perturbed. Her hands gripped my sides and her tongue manipulated my head into giving her my seed. I blasted stream after stream into her head, as powerfully as a cannon. She was surely an alien to survive such intense explosions within her mouth, but there was something to be said about my own survivability, bearing an orgasm that stole control of my body from me. My legs still shook, I could hear from the rattle of the chair, but the rest of me lay limp over the back of the chair. All I could feel was my hypersensitive tip, held hostage within Audrey's mouth.

She released me, and my shell shocked warrior fell back against my stomach like an incredibly tall timbered tree, lingering in the air before toppling. I heard a very strong swallow from her and then a sigh, or a gasp, of contentment, relief. Her hands rubbed up my belly, faintly felt by my tingling person. "How was that, Roman?" she asked in a sweet tone of voice.

I sought words but could only produce a weak growling sort of sound. She laughed and lay her head on my thigh, twirling her finger idly through my pubes. "Baby... baby. How... how am I gonna... fuck," I finally got out, halfway toward sleep.

"'Baby,'" she imitated, picking up her head. "Do not try the boundary, Roman, please. I know it is difficult, but we must be disciplined." She sounded stern. She rose and I felt her climb onto me. "And you will fuck me, because you know you must. Because you want to."

My hands swung up to slap onto her back like an uncoordinated octopus. She laughed and hugged me back. She lay on me for a little while, as I recuperated. "I do. Sorry. Sorry." I rubbed my hand up and down the back of her jacket. She made a noise and got off of me so she could take it off as well as her jeans. She returned to her place in my lap, much softer sans her clothes. She planted her panty covered pussy over my dormant cock and rubbed experimentally. I moved my hands down her back to hold her ass, encouraging her gentle summoning of my erection. She eyed me hungrily until I drew her into a kiss. The inferno that had burnt its way through me left an ember that we were stoking between us to inflame her.

We kissed as steadily and gently as she slid herself over me. I could feel the groove of her lips through the damp fabric. Thinking about how she had gotten turned on sucking me off rapidly revived my member to full stiffness. She purred into my mouth when she registered the change. She took it as a cue to rub faster. Her tongue accompanied the increase in speed, flicking against my tongue in wet flurried courtship. I grabbed her head and she yielded a little control to me, returned from my fugue. I rolled our heads together like her hips over my thighs, and her pussy over my dick. Her arousal sparked high into a grinding, moaning flare, the ember having given birth to an amorous phoenix begot by our passion. She held onto my shoulders and pressed herself against me, stopping right where my hard member rubbed her clit just right and furiously bucking and rowing against me. She panted and hissed and seethed higher and louder until she threw her head back and sighed all of her soul into the air, followed by a wavering rattle.

Before I could either press on or ascertain if she was okay, she pushed herself up and flipped around, so that her back was against my chest. She reached down and pulled her bottoms to the side, taking ahold of me in another deft move. She inched up, and then plunged down my length in a wet, burning fall that joined us as one being and drove the breath from my body. I saw stars in my vision and heard a moan that sounded like an angel's jubilation. Audrey wasted no time in that other place of carnal bliss, and drove herself up and down my length furiously, ending in a meaty slam. She lay back against me and I held onto her hips to steady her as she pounded away at my groin. She was riding me so fast and so hard I could hardly register it. I placed all my mental faculty in maintaining that hold on her waist, and let her use me. I could barely hear over the blood pounding behind my eardrums, but I knew Audrey was not holding back. I had no idea how loud she was, or what noises I was making for that matter. It didn't matter. Nothing mattered. I existed to please Audrey at that moment, and I aspired to do nothing else.

She was like Icarus, flying higher and higher, but it seemed the sun would not burn her, but make her soar all the more. She was taking me balls-deep with every ecstatic plop down into my lap. Her hair buffeted my face like the mane of Apollo's horses that carried him across the sky to bring the day. It seemed her strength was not eternal, though, and her bounce slowed and didn't reach as high. She ground herself into me, manipulating my cock into the spot she liked best to tap into pleasure that got her hips to shaking and shuddering. With all the strength I could muster, I scooped her legs up and flung myself out and then into her. Once, twice, three times, four, and five. I slammed myself home and Audrey found heaven at the end of her divine journey after all. It was then my hearing came back to me, and I heard her scream. Scream seems a weak word to describe the unfiltered, emotional release that was blasted from her body. She shook like a leaf in my arms and shook the world around me with her cries. If I had anything left in me, I would have came again then and there.

It seemed to last forever, but at length, like all orgams great or ordinary, it waned and died down. She was a panting, sweat-soaked mess in my lap, but I never felt more attracted to her. Something animal within me desired her as an animal is driven to mate desires. Like those different species of early hominid, I didn't care that she wasn't the same kind as me, I just wanted her in my cave and to blast myself into next week inside her. I didn't put any of that to words, and instead just pet her hair. She caught her breath eventually, and raised her butt so that we may be separated, and I popped out of her, breaking the seal that contained the meager amount of cum that had worked itself out of me. I was taken by how absolutely silent it was, then. I didn't hear any crickets or even the old lady upstairs fucking around. Audrey had turned side saddle in my lap and was about to say something when-

Bang! Bang! Bang! Bangbangbangbang.

We turned and there outside my door was Bernardine in her nightgown. I knew that in the daytime, the glass in the doors reflected your image back at you than showing you the inside of the house until you were very close. Regardless, I froze. Audrey did not. She huffed and slipped off my lap. Her panties still askew, and with cum running down the insides of her thighs, she marched to the door and yanked it open. Either Bernardine's aged eyes couldn't make us out inside or she had a good idea of what was going on and was averting her eyes, but she was truly shocked by Audrey's state of undress, or perhaps, by her glowing purple eyes. She sputtered and her look of consternation quickly dissolved into one of confusion tinged with fear, fear of those brilliant, burrowing eyes. She took a step back, and Audrey advanced one toward her. I had no idea what Audrey intended so I got myself up and I took a step toward the door.

Something changed in the air before my next foot stepped forward. It felt like we all were frozen where we stood. Audrey was glowering at the old lady, and the old lady's eyes were wider than wide with unsurety. Then, she was gone from those eyes. They became the desperate, searching eyes of an animal. She let out a horrific squawk and darted away. Audrey stepped back to present her work to me, a look of pride on her face. I was freed from the restrictive air and ran to the doorway. Bernardine was bent over low, her nose striking out into the dirt. I could do nothing but bury my hands in my hair and cry, "What the fuck!"