Horseplay - Lessons in Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carlos wasted no time. He began kissing his way down Stella's already sweaty cum soaked body. He began nibbling her neck and biting her flesh, giving her a hickey. Something inside of Carlos took over and he became as a wild primal beast full of animalistic lust.

He began biting Stella harder which she found erotic as well. She could sense the change in Carlos, and it made her even hotter and she was tempted to given into the same feelings which she did.

Carlos bit Stella until he drew a trickle of blood and then bit her again until it flowed free like a small cut. Carlos drank in Stella's life force as Stella moaned "Oh Dios bebé, tómame todo, te entrego mi fuerza vital a ti," which translates to "Oh God baby take me all. I surrender you my life-force to you."

Carlos drank in Stella's life force, taking in about an ounce or two then he moved his way down her body. Carlos sucked on Stella's breast as Stella purred like a contented kitten. He then kissed his way down her torso until he reached her heavenly realm.

Carlos inhaled the musky scent of Stella's womanhood and began to kiss and lick on her cunt then dove in like a man who hadn't eaten in days and brought Stella off to orgasm after orgasm.

Wave after blissful wave of pleasure coursed through Stella's body as Carlos brought her to countless orgasms. She held Carlos's head to her pussy and fucked his face.

After a good pussy licking, it was time for Carlos to fuck Stella one last time. He thrusted his rock hard tool into Stella's wet pussy and began fucking her slowly. Their hot sweaty cum-soaked bodies meshed together as one and they moved in unison.

Stella wrapped her long, luscious legs around Carlos's back and held him close as their passions rose and fell together in unison. Stella's body was racked by wave after wave of pleasure as she once again came multiple times, little intense mini-orgasms, each more intense than the first, climaxing in a resounding crescendo.

When the last orgasm hit Stella, she gasped for air as she came, arched her back and screamed at the top of her lungs "¡Oh Dios, Carlos, haz que tu sucio vagabundo se corra como la zorra de maldad que es!" "Oh God Carlos, make your filthy little tramp cum like the trashy whore she is!"

With that, Stella's body shuddered and she went limp as she passed out from the intense pleasure. At first Carlos was panicked when he saw Stella lying motionless for a minute or so, but then he saw the slow steady rise and fall of her chest and knew she was still living. Stella then stirred and moaned softly, and her eyes fluttered open.

Stella was groggy as she came to then softly smiled and said "Oh God that was so fucking hot baby" with a lustful moan. "I have never cum so hard or so intense in all my life."

"So how does it feel to make a woman cum so hard she passes out," Stella said with a playful tease. Carlos's just blushed then realizing Stella was teasing, smiled.

"Mmmmm baby you're definitely a keeper," Stella added with a sultry purr as she rolled Carlos over so that he was on his back and then crawled on top of him. "I've got you in my clutches and I am not going to let you go."

Our lovers spent the next hour or two just kissing cuddling caressing and of course making hot sweet monkey love as they engaged in hot torrid sex.

They explored every lascivious, carnal libation they could imagine, and fucked in every position known to man and some they made up, and when they had spent all their sexual energy, they were both drenched in sweat and cum, their bodies reeking of unbridled, uninhibited sex.

Also, during their love making session, they were positive they had heard Carlos's father calling his name. Carlos was afraid his father would find them, but Stella assured them he wouldn't. There was a few times that the sounds of their passions carried outside, but they didn't care and in spite of Carlos's fear of being caught, no one ever found them.

It was nearly half past noon when Stella and Carlos finally decided it was time to go and got dressed. They both looked horrible and reeked of sex, but Stella didn't care. After all, she was the boss and anyone who wanted to keep their jobs would not dare say anything.

"Come sweetie, we will get you cleaned up properly and bathed," Stella said as she took Isis by the reigns and led Carlos back to the manor house.

Carlos had never been inside the manor house and was hesitant, but Stella assured him it would be okay. To avoid Carlos being seen, she entered through her private entrance.

Stella took her secret entrance upstairs to her private suite. Carlos hesitated, unsure of what to do and in a soothing voice Stella said in Spanish " Está bien mi amor. Estás a salvo conmigo. Nadie sabrá que has estado aquí," which translates "It is okay my beloved. You are safe with me. No one will know you have been here."

Carlos entered the room and Stella led him to the bathroom where she turned on the shower and stripped down. "Báñate conmigo mi amor," Bathe with me my love," Stella said as she led Carlos into the shower.

Stella and Carlos embraced as the warm water trickled over their bodies. Stella passionately kissed Carlos as their wet bodies pressed together. "Llevame mi amor ¡Fóllame y corre dentro de mí!" "Take me my love. Fuck me and cum inside me," Stella panted as she backed herself up against the back of the shower wall and wrapped her legs around Carlos's body.

Carlos and Stella fucked one last time, after which, they washed each other off, dried each other off, and got dressed.

Stella found some old clothing of her father's which was Carlos's size, a lightweight, long sleeve, green and blue plaid button down shirt, a pair of jeans some boxers, socks, and boots. Stella dressed in a pair of tan khaki pants, sleeveless denim shirt, and boots.

"You must be famished my love," Stella said with a smile. "Let's get you something to eat. I know I am so hungry, I could eat a moose," Stella added with a giggle.

Carlos got a puzzled look on his face and replied "Moose, what is Moose?"

Stella realized Carlos probably didn't understand what she meant and explained it was an expression describing that she was very hungry.

Carlos smiled then went with her to the kitchen. Stella fixed them both ham sandwiches, one for her and two for Carlos with potato chips and a glass of soda. "Gracious Miss Stella," Carlos smiled as he dug in and heartily ate.

"So Carlos, how do you like working here," Stella asked with a smile.

"I enjoy it," Carlos replied. "I have been working here for a long time."

"So hon, how would you like to work for me," Stella asked point blank.

Carlos looked puzzled and then replied, "Well, I already work for you Miss Stella."

Stella smiled then rephrased the question. "Let me put it this way, would you like to work with me directly, as my personal assistant? The job would be good and the 'benefits' would be even better," Stella added with a purr as she stroked Carlos's hand lovingly.

"Me be your personal assistant," Carlos said with surprise. "I have no skills for that. I am a farmhand, born into a family of farmhands and that is all I ever known and all I will ever know," Carlos added solemnly.

"Surely you have dreams," Stella asked lovingly "Don't you have some dream you long for?"

Carlos blushed then sheepishly replied "Well Miss Stella, you granted my fondest dream today when we," then blushed again.

"When we made love," Stella finished the sentence Carlos was embarrassed to finish.

"Si," Carlos replied smiling.

"Do you mind if I ask you something personal," Stella continued. "You don't have to answer if you don't want to."

Carlos nodded and Stella continued. "Tell me truthfully are you okay with what we did today? I know it was sudden and you weren't expecting it. Did I offend you in anyway with my actions?"

Carlos thought long and hard and he had to acknowledge he was happy that his deepest fantasy came true and that he immensely enjoyed it, even though he knew it was a sin.

"I must confess Miss Stella that yes I did enjoy our union," Carlos said blushing.

"Would you like to continue," Stella asked tenderly, hoping Carlos would say yes but would understand if he didn't.

Carlos got quiet, bowed his head, reverently made the sign of the Cross, then in Spanish replied "Perdóname bendita Virgen María pero sí lo haría," which meant "Forgive me blessed Virgin Mary, but yes I would."

Stella lovingly put her hand on his and replied in Spanish "Estoy seguro de que la Santísima Virgen María encontraría an su corazón perdonarte" which translates to "I am sure the Blessed Virgin Mary would find it in her heart to forgive you."

Carlos sighed with relief and Stella lovingly added "I understand your concern, I am Catholic too."

"Oh Miss Stella, I would love more than anything to share your bed with you," Carlos said earnestly, "but I figured I didn't not stand a chance. I am just a lowly farmhand and you are the Mistress of the House. I figured you had men who were richer and more powerful and wouldn't be interested in me."

"Also," Carlos continued, "in my world it is not proper to how do you say," as he searched for the right words, "if you are of a certain class you are expected to only associate with others in your class."

"So as we would say here in America, no upward mobility," Stella said in an understanding tone. "If you are born a farmhand, you die a farmhand and marry someone of your same status."

"Si Miss Stella," Carlos replied quietly.

Stella then said "If given the chance, would you be willing to join my social status? I am offering you that chance."

Carlos's eyes lit up like a child's on Christmas morning and he replied. "You would do that for me?"

"Yes, sweetheart I am," Stella said as she softly kissed Carlos on the lips.

"But why, how," Carlos replied confused. "I have no skills other than what I know."

"I find that hard to believe, Stella replied. "You seem like a very intelligent young man and I am sure if you didn't know how to now, you could learn. May I ask another personal question?"

"Si," Carlos replied.

"Have you had any formal schooling?"

"Si," Carlos replied again. "I went to the school that all the farmhands went to until I was 16 then I started working the job I do now."

"I trust you can read and write," Stella said.

"Ehhhhh," Carlos replied as he put his hand up and waved it sideways in the "so-so" gesture. "I am very good at numbers and I have always wanted to be what you would call a bookmaker."

Stella smiled and stifled a giggle and said, "You mean bookkeeper, a person who keeps the books for a business."

"Si, bookkeeper," Carlos replied "That is it. I wasn't sure what is was called and that is the only thing I could think of."

"I could teach you and I would also be willing to send you to school to become trained in as well as to learn how to read and write in English.

Carlo's eyes got really big again and he said, "You would do that for me?"

"That and much more," Stella replied with a smile. "You would no longer have to do be a farmhand, muck out dirty stalls and the other things you have been doing. You would have status and a woman to share your bed with who would treat you like a king."

"Even though you would be my assistant you wouldn't be just my employee you would be my equal and have the same rights as me and free reign of the house."

Carlos couldn't believe his ears, was he dreaming, his fondest wishes were coming true.

"But what of my father," Carlos replied. "How would I," he paused then added "what would I," then stopped, not knowing how to finish his sentence.

It was obvious to Stella that Carlos revered his father and was almost afraid to cross him. "You let me worry about that," Stella replied confidently. "I am sure once I explained to him what I am offering you he will understand."

"You won't tell him about," Carlos replied then added, "well what happened today?"

"Don't worry my beloved, I would never embarrass you like that," Stella said reassuringly. "It is our little secret and it will remain our secret. I will say I was impressed by your work today and wanted you as my executive assistant, no not executive assistant, hmmmmm let me see now," Stella said with a pause as she thought. "Ah ha, Office Manager, yes that is it, I like that title much better," Stella said as she smiled at her own brilliance.

Stella and Carlos spent the next hour and a half just talking. Carlos told Stella about his life and how his family had been working on her farm all those years.

Stella outlined what she had planned in that she would help him get into the local junior college and take classes and she would also teach him everything he needed to know.

As they were talking, Carlos's father happened to come in as he had been looking for him, saw Carlos, and sternly called his name. Carlos froze out of fear knowing his father was furious with him for not finishing his work. "But papa," Carlos tried to explain, but his father would not have any of it.

Carlos's father started yelling at him in Spanish chastising him and Stella immediately stepped in with a stern voice.

"Pare allí, señor. No hablarás con él de esa manera," which basically meant "Do not talk to him that way."

Carlos's father instantly turned on Stella and replied, not realizing at first who he was talking to thinking that maybe another hired hand and replied in a loud angry tone, "I don't know who you are, but this is MY son, and you will not talk to me in that manner, or I will report you to the head of the house."

"I AM the head of the house," Stella replied authoritatively with a cold steel tone in her voice, rising to her feet, standing toe to toe to Carlos's father without fear and look on her face that said, "You would do well not to trifle with me."

Carlo's father blinked, a loss for words, not being used to a female speaking to him in that manner.

He paused, and then it dawned on that there was in fact now a female owner of the estate and he was talking to her.

"Forgive me my lady I meant no disrespect, but how I raise my son is my business," Carlos's father said politely but poignantly.

"I understand," Stella replied respectfully, "but if you would allow me to explain I will tell you what happened and why Carlos here didn't finish his job."

Just as Stella was about to tell Carlos's father what happened, the Executive Director of Estate Services came in with an inventory report.

"Excuse me ma'am, I need your signatures on the inventory, purchasing and sales reports for the week," Lucius said politely.

Lucius noticed Carlos and his father Pedro standing there. "Good day, Pedro, Carlos." He then said "Pedro you should be very proud of Carlos here. He was able to help out Miss Stella here in a big way today. He has a great gift for numbers and if it weren't for him, we would have been in a bind. You have raised a fine young man and an excellent worker."

"Thank you, sir," Pedro smiled not knowing what to say, but figured Lucius wouldn't be saying it if it weren't true.

Once Lucius had the signature he needed, he left. Stella then went to explain what happened. She told him that she needed help right then and Carlos was around, so she asked him to volunteer to help load some inventory and later he was able to catch an error her other clerk had missed.

"If it is okay with you Pedro, I would like Carlos here to work with me as my new Office Manager. He is very good at numbers and bookkeeping and I think he would have a promising career."

Pedro was surprised to hear that Carlos would be chosen from those who were probably more qualified. "No offense Miss Stella but Carlos is just a simple farmhand I am sure there are other's more qualified."

"True," Stella replied, "but Carlos here has one advantage the others don't. He is fluent in Spanish and I need someone like that working for me. I am fluent in Spanish yes, but I also need someone there who can translate when I am not there, and so they don't have to wait to find someone who is in case I am not."

"It is a great opportunity for him," Stella added, "and besides, he will also have a chance to go to college and get an education."

"College," Pedro said wide eyed. "I can't afford that."

"Don't worry, I have that covered," Stella said smiling "Your son's education will be paid for by me and he will be in good hands.

"College," Pedro smiled absent-mindedly. "My Maria would be so proud, rest her soul."

"Also, Carlos would have full access to the manor house and have a suite to himself," Stella added. "He would also a nice uniform to wear and work directly with me."

Carlos's father weighed what Stella had told him in his mind and even though he didn't want to lose Carlos as a worker, he did want to see his son do well in life. What father wouldn't. This would be his chance to improve his lot in life and have a real future.

"You won't lose Carlos" Stella said. "He will be at the manor house and I am sure he will be the same young man he has always been, and he will have freedom to see you whenever he wanted."

Carlos's father was at a loss for words but happy for his son. He thanked her saying "Gracias señorita Stella. Me has hecho un orgulloso papá. Acepto tu oferta," the only words he could find to speak, being overcome with emotion.

In short, he said that Stella had made him a proud father and he accepted his offer.

"I am glad," Stella replied smiling. "I will let you two celebrate tonight and tomorrow, we will get Carlos here moved into the manor house.

"Gracias señorita Stella, thank you, thank you," Pedro excitedly said. "I must go tell my family I will see you tonight at supper Carlos. With that, he hugged Carlos tightly and clapped him on the back.

"Before I go Mistress Stella," Carlos's father said "I want you to attend as well. You will now be a big part of my son's life, and I want you to share our joy as well."

"I would be honored Pedro," Stella replied with a smile and with that, Carlos's father took his leave.

Once Carlos's father had left, Stella embraced Carlos and gave him a long wet kiss. "Come let us celebrate," Stella said with a lustful purr as she led Carlos to her suite and locked the door.

The two of them spent the next 45 minutes in hot passionate sex after which Stella figured it would be wise for Carlos to go back to his father.

They got dressed and Stella said, "You go on beloved, I will be along in a bit" and gave Carlos one last sensual kiss.

About an hour later, Stella showed up. She was expecting a small celebration but not on this scale. There was music dancing and what appeared to be 30 people.

Stella was dressed nice but somewhat modestly in a denim skirt, white pullover three-quarter sleeved light weight sweater made of ribbed material, and cowboy boots.

"Miss Stella," Pedro called smiling, waving her over. "Come have a drink with me."

"Thank you," Stella replied. "A beer would be nice."

Pedro brought Stella a beer and handing it to her and then said, "Let's take a walk. I want to discuss my son's future."

Stella followed Pedro as he walked to a quiet area away from the music and crowd. They both sit at on a bench underneath a copse of trees so they could talk in private.

Stella then reached into her purse and pulled out a pack of Virginia Slims 120's menthols. "Do you mind if I smoke," Stella politely asked, and Pedro said "It is your estate ma'am." Stella smiled and lit the cigarette and blew out the puff of smoke and then casually asked "So what is on your mind?"

"Miss Stella, I want to thank you for what you did for Carlos," Pedro said as he took a swig of his beer. "I have never seen Carlos so happy as he is tonight."

"It was my pleasure Pedro," Stella replied. "Your son shows great promise and I want to see him reach his full potential."