Horseplay - Lessons in Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As do I," replied Pedro, then he turned somewhat serious.

"I know you think a lot of my son or you wouldn't be doing what you are to help him," Pedro added "but I have a feeling it goes much deeper than just mentoring him."

Pedro then got a pensive look on his face as he was searching for the right words to say. "May I ask you a personal question and I need you to be honest?"

"Sure," Stella replied. "What would you like to know?"

"There is no easy way to say this, so I am just going to come right out and say it. When I came looking for Carlos in the barn, I heard some things. I heard moans of passions, a woman calling out my son's name and Carlos's voice calling out."

Stella just smiled like a cat who had swallowed the canary and said "Busted, you got me. Yes, I was the one in the barn with Carlos and yes we did have sex."

"I thought as much," Pedro replied but I need to know one thing. "Do you truly love him or is he just another notch in your belt?"

"Before I answer I need you to promise me one thing," Stella said. "Promise me what we discuss will stay between us."

"You have my word Miss Stella," Pedro replied.

"Yes, I do love Carlos with all my heart," Stella replied truthfully and passionately. "I know this may sound silly but when we made love, our souls became one and we truly connected, and I knew he was the one for me and we were destined to be together."

Pedro nodded his head and smiled "I completely understand. It was that way with my Maria. Carlos doesn't know this, but Maria and I weren't married when we made first made love. We snuck away from her father one night for a night of passion and we both knew we were meant for each other."

"Also, Carlos was conceived that night, something he doesn't know either, and Maria and I basically were forced to have what you Americans call a Shot-gun wedding, so no, I can't pass judgment on you or him."

"One thing though you must promise me," Pedro added.

"What is that," Stella replied.

"Promise me that you will help him live up to his full potential and becomes a success. Most of all, show him that you believe in him and encourage him.

"That I will I promise," Stella replied. "You have my word as a lady."

"I believe you," Pedro replied smiling. "Come let us join the party and celebrate."

With that Stella extinguished her cigarette and she and Pedro walked back towards the sound of the music and crowd.

Once back at the party, Carlos saw his father with Stella.

"Miss Stella and I were just discussing her plans for your future," Pedro said "I am very proud of you son. You are your own man now and I know you will do well." With that, Pedro pulled Carlos into a fatherly embrace and said, "Your mother would be so happy."

"Gracias Papa," Carlos said with a tear in his eye. "I will make you proud of me Papa."

"Go dance with Stella here, after all this is a celebration," Pedro said and with that he took his leave of them for a while.

For the rest of the night, Stella and Carlos danced and just had fun together. They kissed, but that was pretty much the extent of it, at least while in public.

About 30 minutes before midnight, Stella took her leave of the party. She found Pedro and bid him good night one more time and thanked him for his hospitality.

Pedro embraced Stella in a fatherly embrace and hugged her. "A la hija que nunca tuve, pero deseé tenerla. Bienvenido a la familia," "To the daughter I never had but I wished I did. Welcome to the family."

Stella smiled and replied "A mi segundo padre. Me siento honrado de ser parte de su familia," "To my second father, I am honored to be a part of your family."

"Son, would you like to walk Miss Stella home?" Pedro said smiling at Stella.

"That would be lovely, yes. I would like that," Stella replied.

"I'll be right home after I drop her off Papa," Carlos replied respectfully.

"Not to worry," Pedro replied, again smiling at Stella as they shared a look of what they had talked about earlier. "After all, you are a grown man now, and I am sure you would like to properly say goodnight to Miss Stella here. I will see you when I see you, and with that Pedro took his leave of them.

Stella and Carlos slowly walked together away from the party, their arms around each other and walked until they were out of sight of the party. They stopped, faced each other and smiled. Then they embraced and passionately kissed.

Stella broke the kiss and softly said "Carlos would you like to take a moonlit ride with me. I know a place where we can lie out under the stars beside the creek and make love until the sun comes up."

"Sounds delightful," Carlos said smiling.

"Cum my beloved, let us spend the night in passion."

Stella and Carlos walked back to the barn where Stella's prized mare was stabled. She grabbed a couple of blankets a saddle bag and a lantern. She then mounted her mare with Carlos behind her.

Stella and Carlos rode to the manor house and Stella led Carlos inside and they went to an old cask room that her father had converted into their own private store room for the unsold bottles of wine from their production, plus the inventory of various hard liquors they kept for personal use.

Stella grabbed one of the finest bottles of Scotch she had and then from her personal study, two whiskey tumblers from the small bar cart sitting along the wall and handful of Montecristo cigars, a lighter and cigar cutter then packed them all in her small backpack.

Lastly, Stella went into the kitchen and grabbed a small wheel of cheese, beef stick and a knife, then went back to where Isis was waiting. Once Stella had secured all of the items into the saddle bag, she and Carlos rode to the secret place Stella had told him about.

Stella laid out the blanket by the river under the stars and they both laid side by side on their backs as they looked up into the night sky. The night was crisp and clear and the brilliant canopy of stars that shone in the Heavens seemed to be so close, that you could actually reach out and touch them with your hand.

"Isn't this beautiful," Stella said with a soft purr. "When I was a little girl, my father took me here and showed me the stars and with his help, I learned all of the constellations. He would spend hours explaining the Heavens to me and it was through him that I developed my love for astronomy."

"I still come here about once a month and just lie here looking up at the stars wondering about life out there, and I find that it helps me clear my head and relieve the pressures of running my business."

"This is my private secluded spot and no one has been here with me since my father, and now you are the first to see it and it will now be our special place," Stella concluded with a soft purr as she kissed Carlos on the lips.

Stella then got up walked over to Isis and from the saddle bag retrieved her small bag she had packed from the Manor house. She pulled everything out and laid it on the blanket and then took two cigars and offered one to Carlos.

"Would you like one sweetie," Stella said offering the cigar to him. "I find them very satisfying and one of life's few simple pleasures.

Stella showed Carlos how to take the cigar cutter to cut the end of the cigar off properly. She then lit hers showing him the proper way to light one and took a long satisfying puff, relishing the flavor, then releasing the smoke. Stella then helped Carlos light his and they both enjoyed their cigars as they laid side by side staring into the night sky.

Stella then sat up opened the bottle of Scotch and poured both her and Carlos a double shot.

"To us my beloved, may we have a long happy life together, and may you find your success as your own man," Stella said as she made her toast.

They both sipped their whiskey and Stella sliced some cheese and beef stick and they had their own small midnight picnic.

After they finished their cigars and whiskey, they answered the call of the wild they were both feeling and made hot sweet love until just before Astronomical Twilight(feel free to Google it for the definition).

Carlos knew this was when he was normally about his daily chores in the barn and that just a little more than 24 hours before, his life had been radically changed, and his wildest dream had cum true.

As first light appeared, he got a faint smile on his face and a look in his eyes that he was remembering something pleasurable.

"Stella saw the smile on Carlo's face and look of delight in his eyes then it dawned on her, this was around the time when they first noticed each other and then with a sweet smile, Stella put his hand in hers.

"You are remembering our first encounter, aren't you," Stella said with a loving smile. "This is about the time I was riding pass the barn and we locked eyes with one another, and I gave you an approving smile isn't it?"

"Yes Miss Stella," Carlos said with a fond smile. "I just knew that if I could somehow get you to notice me, that I might, just might, have a chance of winning your love."

Stella smiled inwardly thinking how romantic that sounded to her, even though most people would probably find it cheesy and corny. But Stella never really cared what others thought. To Carlos, the love of her life, it was precious, and she wasn't about to belittle him or piss on his parade.

Just think my beloved, you will never have to wake up this early again and do those hard chores, Stella said with a loving smile. "You are part of my life and my world now and I consider you my equal, so with that being said, I have one thing to ask you."

"What is it Miss Stella," Carlos said with a soft smile.

"I know it may be difficult for you but I would like it very much that since we are equals now, that you drop the formalities and simply address me as Stella," Stella said with a loving smile.

Carlos thought for a minute and nodded his head and replied "Si, yes I can do that. "I also have a request for you" Carlos added. Since you are my love, I would like to refer to you as "Mi amada," or "carino," which simply means my beloved and sweetheart."

"Oh si mi amado," "Oh yes my beloved," Stella replied passionately kissing Carlos on the lips as they lovingly embraced and held each other closely.

"I have another question to ask of you," Stella added. "Actually it's part question and part surprise I was planning for you."

"Si," Carlos replied, "what is it my beloved?"

"First the surprise part," Stella said with a smile. "Since this is my private spot, I thought it could become OUR private spot and I was planning to have a small cozy cabin built here for us to share to get away from everything. Does that sound good to you?"

"Oh yes Stella," Carlos replied pleasantly surprised.

"Well then, now to my question," Stella continued. "I was hoping we could first use it to consummate our formal union together as life long partners, you know, as husband and wife," Stella added with a smile hoping Carlos would approve.

Stella waited for what seemed to be an eternity, the longest six seconds of her life, as Carlos fathomed the gravity of what she had just told him. Then his eyes widened like a child's on Christmas morning seeing all the presents Santa had laid out for him/her under the tree.

Without warning and much to Stella's pleasant surprise, Carlos planted a long deep passionate kiss on Stella pulling her close. He then broke the kiss and cried saying "Yes, oh yes Stella, I do, I do," almost sobbing, but with tears of joy.

"Oh my beloved, you have made me the happiest man in the world," Carlos said wiping the tears from his eyes. "I would be honored to be your husband."

Stella then giggled and said "I know it's traditional for the man to ask the woman, but I am what you could call a modern liberated woman and not very traditional. I hope that is okay with you?"

"Non traditional is good," Carlos said with a smile.

By now the sun had completely risen and Stella and Carlos decided it was time to ride back the manor house.

As they rode, they noticed Carlos's father with a group of other men. Pedro smiled at his son and tipped his hat and Carlos smiled back as did Stella. They finally arrived back at the manor house.

Stella dropped her horse off to one of the stable hands who was waiting and went into the house with Carlos and went to the kitchens where the cooks were still preparing food.

In perfect Italian, she asked one of the cooks, Isabella for some blueberry pancakes with blueberry syrup and a warm blueberry compote, scrambled eggs with cheese, Kielbasa smoked sausage, some orange juice, and milk.

"Si, signora, subito," "Yes ma'am right away," Isabella replied to which Stella replied back, "Grazie mille," "Thank you very much." Stella then walked with Carlos to the kitchen area she and Carlos sat at the day before.

About fifteen minutes later, the food arrived and Stella and Carlos enjoyed their breakfast as they spent the next 45 minutes talking and eating.

"After breakfast, I thought I would take you to the winery and show you your new office where we will be working together," Stella said with a smile "It is an office that has been sitting empty since Christmas. You will be right next door to me and our offices will be joined."

"You can also meet the people you will be working with," Stella added and I was also thinking that I can have Lucius mentor you and groom you to take his place when he retires next year."

"Wow," Carlos replied in awe. "I am honored but I am not sure I am ready for that," Carlos added humbly.

"We shall see," Stella replied lovingly. "I think you are a smart young man and you will do fine. After that, I want to take you shopping for some new clothes such as suits, as well as uniform shirts and pants and shoes and any personal casual clothes you may want."

"I know these are a lot of surprises but I do have one more I am working on," Stella added. "I am in the process of having Lucius procure you a horse of your own, a young healthy elegant destrier, around two years old, the noble breed of medieval knights."

"It should take about two weeks to have it here and he will be stabled with Isis."

Stella then showed Carlos an 8×10 photo of the horse and said, "Any name suggestions?"

Carlos just shook his head and said "Oh no, I am no expert. I trust your opinion."

"Stella thought then said "How about either Osiris or Ulysses."

"I like the sound of Ulysses," Carlos replied.

"Then Ulysses it shall be." Stella replied with a smile. "Now lets go see your new office."

Stella took Carlos to see the headquarters of the winery and where his new office would be. He was very impressed. Carlos then met the office staff and Stella told them Carlos would be starting on Tuesday, since Monday was the 4th of July holiday.

Stella then took Carlos shopping for clothes and he picked out what he liked and then she took him to get a haircut. After that, they came back and Stella led him to THEIR room and Carlos put his clothes in the extra walk in closet Stella had.

After an hour of making hot sweet passionate monkey love, Stella and Carlos showered and Carlos put on some of his new clothes They then spent the rest of the afternoon just talking about their future.

Later that evening, Stella and Carlos went to visit Carlos's father. He told him the good news about him and Stella. Pedro was happy and welcomed Stella to the family. He asked when the big date was and Stella said shortly after she had her new cabin built which was going to be their Honeymoon cottage.

"Well this calls for a celebration," Pedro said with a smile. Pedro threw another celebration like he had the night before but this time it was a betrothal celebration. Like the night before the celebration lasted well into the night.

At 9:30, Pedro said he was going to have to call it a night because he wasn't as young as he used to be and because he had to be up early to work. Stella said nonsense and she told him to take tomorrow off and his job would be covered.

Finally around 3:00 A.M., the party broke up and people went their own way and Stella and Carlos went to the manor house to sleep well until the afternoon.

Come Tuesday Carlos went to work and did well. Over the next few months he showed he was a natural and Lucius was eager to mentor him and groom him for his job when he would retire after the New Year.

That September, Carlos had enrolled in night classes at the local junior college and showed he did well there earning his associates degree in accounting. His reading and writing skills also vastly improved as did his proficiency in speaking English.

Eventually, the cabin was completed, by mid October approximately two weeks before Halloween. the biggest obstacles were getting plumbing and natural gas tied in from the main estate to the cabin. It was a feat of engineering but it was accomplished.

The cabin was a 1,200 square foot quaint stone river rock structure. It had four major rooms with stone floors, the same stone that used on the exterior. The front part of the main room was the living area with comfortable furniture, that included a couch, recliners and an area where a 48" wide circular custom crafted mahogany wooden table stood with 4 matching chairs.

Along the wall opposite the table was a large stone fireplace with a mantle. The fireplace was large enough to hang a cast iron pot to cook in if so desired.

In the back part of the main room, just apart from the living area, but still in the same room, was an attached kitchen that had an antique black cast iron wood burning stove/oven along with cabinets and counter space. Beside counters and cabinets was the pantry room described below.

Off from the main room were three other rooms. One was a small pantry/storage room that included a 4 foot tall 30 gallon natural gas water heater. The next room was a small one-half bath for guests.

Along the back wall of the main room, towards the back of the house in the middle, was another door which led Stella and Carlos's bedroom suite. This room took up the back portion of the cabin and accounted for about 25 percent of the total cabin space.

The bedroom part of the area measured about 12'x16' and contained with a queen sized four posted bed and canopy, a stand up wardrobe on one wall and a small dresser along another. In the room were also two back doors.

One was a small door that went out onto a little balcony so you could stand and look out over the river. The second door was one that went out to a small garden path that led to the river.

Connected to the bedroom was the bathroom. It contained an old fashioned white, ceramic, claw foot tub, a vanity, and a toilet. The bathroom also had a small closet about 2 feet wide and 2 feet deep for towels and toiletries.

All in all, except for the gas and plumbing, the cabin was rather primitive with, no electricity and no air conditioning, but had large arch shaped windows located in areas of the room that allowed for a good cross breeze.

Stella announced that she and Carlos would tie the knot on Halloween in a Fall Harvest Celebration she decided to call "Oktoberfest." Pedro offered to host the wedding at his home and Stella gladly accepted.

Pedro would be Carlo's best man and one of Stella's cousins agreed to be her Matron of Honor. Lucius who had known Stella since she was a child, and who had worked for her father, was like a second father to her and agreed to give her away.

The wedding was a beautiful simple informal event with Stella and Carlos writing and reciting their own vows.. Stella wore a beautiful fall harvest colored dress with a wreath of flowers in her hair and Carlos wore one of the suits Stella had bought him.

As simple and low key as the wedding was, the reception was just the opposite. The celebration was a grand royal feast with a full royal style dinner that had banguet tables with place settings for the guest. It was a feast like you read about in fiction novels of Royalty attending at the King's castle.