Horseplay - Lessons in Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was held in a cleared out storage warehouse on the winery grounds and the winery provided the wine for the reception and Stella had kegs of German beer brought in.

Caterers and serving girls dressed in traditional Oktoberfest garb, served the guests and the selection of food provided was quite large. There was also a traditional German Oktoberfest band with the appropriate music and people danced.

The festival went on to the following morning and at first light, Stella and Carlos said their farewells and left. Stella mounted her prized mare Isis and Carlos mounted his regal Destrier Ulysses and they rode to their cabin.

They paddocked their steeds in a shaded fenced in area Stella had built just for them with plenty of food and water and then entered their cabin and consummated their union, spending three days and nights there.

Apart from having sex on their honeymoon, Stella and Carlos would ride their horses around the manor and Stella also showed Carlos a back trial that led to the small village about a mile from the estate, and to the small general store she enjoyed visiting.

Also during their honeymoon, fate shown down on Carlos and Stella in that Stella ended up conceiving and 10 months later, with the help of a midwife Pedro knew, gave birth to a precious baby girl in the cabin. Her name would be Maria Rose, Maria after Carlos's mother, and Rose after Stella's Great Aunt.

Come the new year, Lucius retired from the winery and Carlos took his place as Executive Director of Estate Services, the number two position in the winery.

Carlos went on to finish his Associate's Degree in Bookkeeping then continued his education, earning a bachelor's degree in Finance and Accounting with a minor in Business Administration and finally earning his MBA in Production Management. It took him about 10 years of total schooling from when he first began, but he persevered through it all, doing very well and graduating at the top of his class.

Carlos earned the respect of his peers as well as the staff of the winery. Most knew his story and it gave them hope that with hard work and commitment to education, they might just be able to have a better life.

Over time, Stella and Carlos's love deepened and they grew closer together. Stella and Carlos were excellent parents and Maria Rose did not want for anything, and was loved and doted on as much as any little girl could be, growing up to be a kind and gentle soul, and a respectful and refined young lady who would one day take over the family business.

Little did Carlos know that fateful morning when he first locked eyes with Stella, would be the day that would change his life forever. It just goes to prove that even though your dreams may appear to be out of your reach, fate can smile down on you and grant them.