Horseshoes and Hand Grenades

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
STLwriter
STLwriter
175 Followers

"Not gonna lie, Keith and Bruce were two of my all-time favorite temporary servants, though Bruce will never admit to bottoming for me more than once during his service," Feran grinned before kissing up the length of Q's neck slowly, his hands tracing along the other male's sides. "But you, on the other hand, I suspect you'll be the best one I've ever had, judging by this ass of yours and the rest of your body. White leather looks perfect highlighting you in every way."

"Oh god..." Quentin practically moaned out in a hiss and started to slowly grind himself back against Feran. His mind was nearly breaking with everything Feran told him, and he couldn't quite imagine someone as large as Bruce, or someone as free-spirited as Keith being dominated, but now the very same boss was using his charms on him to get him where he pleased.

At the same time, Quentin had no qualms now about bottoming for Feran; especially if Keith did the same thing. He could simply think of it as a business transaction, a quid pro quo. There was something so erotic about how the big man took control while still having that charm about him that kept Quentin almost wanting to beg for what Feran had planned for him. Quentin's curiosity for this whole situation was starting to become unbearable, and the words the owner said seemed to bring his natural need to please out of him.

Without a word, Feran guided the newest leather-clad stud from the closet and over towards his desk before sitting back casually against it. "Since you're playing the part of servant for tonight, how about you undress your master, hm?" the huge bovine grinned seductively.

Quentin nodded, and without a word reached forward to fiddle with Feran's expensive vest and button down shirt. He removed both with the utmost care, not wanting to disturb the garments before folding them and setting them to the side and unveiling his new master's broad chest and abs. To say the male was stunning would be an understatement; he was much bigger and broader underneath the vest than Quentin was, and that charming smile was like icing on the cake. To add to the overall masterpiece that was Feran's upper body, he had been wearing a black and silver, leather bulldog harness that was strapped over his chest, the leather travelling underneath his arms and across his back as well, making his pecs look like they were threatening to burst out from behind the leather.

"What, didn't expect an owner of a leather club to not be wearing some gear under his professional attire, did you?" Feran grinned upon seeing Quentin's expression, bouncing his thick pectorals behind the leather for effect.

"N-no, it's not that..." Quentin said as he knelt in front of the large adonis of a man and shyly nuzzled against the bulge in his khakis. "I-I just...like the fact that you are so h-hot with or without clothes." Quentin gave a bashful smirk, reaching upward to begin unbuttoning Feran's khaki's and glancing upward to watch Feran's eyes, which were looking into his own with unwavering focus.

Feran laughed a deep, rumbling laugh and smiled down at his new sub for the evening. "All a matter of perspective, stud! From down there, I imagine I'd look better without clothes, assuming you could see past the fairly large...obstruction...to your view," he grinned, giving Quentin a wink. "But we won't find out which you prefer until you free me from these pants, so hop to it, Quentin," Feran ordered, not being forceful about it but still commanding obedience with his tone all the same.

Quentin nodded and gave a smirk. "Yes sir! L-let me just grab the zipper, sir..."

Reaching forward, Quentin pinched the zipper of Feran's pants in between his index finger and thumb before pulling it down. Instantly, a wave of musk washed over Quentin, and he gave a knicker as his body quivered in anticipation. Moving towards the belt of the khaki's, Quentin fumbled with it for a moment before unlatching the belt and worked on the button hastily. When he felt the button move out of the hole, Quentin grabbed Feran's pants and slowly began to reveal the boss's lower body.

"Holy shit..." Quentin said with awe in his voice. The hardon that was peeking out from Quentin's jock throbbed and droplets of equine pre rained down onto the pouch below at what he was bearing witness to.

Underneath the classy khakis was a pair of black leather chaps which hugged the bull's legs loosely, but what caught Quentin the most off-guard was that Feran had a black leather jockstrap on as well under the chaps. The bulge in the pouch of that jockstrap was absolutely massive, not to mention the thick bubble butt on full display due to the open back of the chaps and jockstrap. Quentin could have sworn he just saw the entire bulge throb.

"God, that never gets old. Love watching jaws drop when guys see what they're up against," Feran laughed.

"Jesus, you are packed to the brim," Quentin said, his eyes going wide before reaching forward and idly groping Feran's pouch out of curiosity. He didn't even know he was leaning forward to take a whiff of the massive bull's scent until he found himself eye to eye with Feran's bulge. Giving a moan of desire, Quentin reached down and began to idly stroke himself as he nuzzled up against Feran's crotch. "Those straps frame your ass so well, t-too..." Quentin continued to worship his new boss with his tongue, idly licking the pouch from time to time and tasting the mix of sweat and leather.

Feran smirked, reaching down and lightly running a hand through Quentin's light, soft blond hair. "There's a reason I'm practically the authority on leather gear around here," he chuckled. "I've got great taste, and my collection reflects that. Question is, however, do you think you can handle the monster inside this amazing jockstrap? Or do you want to go back downstairs and clean glasses, rather than experience what it's like to be with a true alpha male?"

The cocky attitude from Feran turned Quentin on like no other, and Quentin was pretty much putty in his boss's hands as he shivered and shook with Feran's touch across his mane. Gripping Feran's pouch firmly, Quentin looked up at his boss with a fiery determination before slowly pulling down Feran's pouch, revealing more and more of the bull's adonis belt.

"Well, I can at least t-try," Quentin said with a smirk as he continued to reveal more and more of Feran's crotch until finally pulling the pouch underneath a pair of large balls that wobbled and shook, filled to the brim with seed. "Oh...god damn. Have you measured yourself? You are fucking huge!" Quentin quipped, his early confidence weighing a bit as simply watched the shaft pulse and throb in front of him. As much as he wanted to reach out and touch Feran's endowment, he was actually a bit nervous.

"A foot long, soda can thick, give or take. It likes to get thicker depending on arousal," Feran shrugged, still grinning. "You can touch it. It won't bite, Quentin. Just watch out once it starts growing, else you might lose an eye," Feran winked jokingly.

"Oh damn...so you aren't even aroused..." Quentin commented out loud as he reached forward with a bit more confidence since he was given a green light by Feran. He grasped Feran's member firmly with his right hand, feeling how large and girthy it was as well as how hard it throbbed to life whenever he stroked it ever so slowly. "God, I think you might be bigger than m-me!" Quentin exclaimed, leaning in close to nuzzle up against the shaft. He felt drops of warm pre fall onto his cheeks and then cool, which provided an interesting sensation.

Feran gently rubbed Quentin's cheek, chuckling to himself once more. "Not as big as some studs I've dated in the past, but I got more than enough to make those very same guys to moan like they were in heat. Even if you don't have as much, I'm sure you could make even a guy like Keith beg for more," he winked, his cock throbbing as if agreeing with him. "Still, big guy like you? I'm sure you've got a cock that'll give me a run for my money! But, we'll get to that later. For now, I do believe you're in the middle of worshipping my cock."

Quentin nodded, his cheeks turning red as he let Feran's cock fall over his face, and he inhaled greedily. "Mmmmm, yes sir," he replied in an almost hypnotic tone. His head swam with images of the bull rutting into males of his size, filling them with his thick maleness. The picture made him groan as he let his tongue out of his mouth to give the underside of Feran's cock a tender lick. What came next was a barrage of tastes; from the leather of the boss's jock all the way to saltiness of the pre and sweat. Quentin gave a groan at his newest alpha's taste, and said, "I...could get used to this position."

Quentin reached upward, fondling Feran's hefty balls and feeling their weight sag over his palm. He lightly kneaded them, and the rumbles of pleasure from the stud above were like music to Quentin's ears.

"Mmm, don't go sayin' that, hun, else I might just try to keep you all to myself, instead of lettin' you go back down to Bruce!" Feran groaned softly. "Probably the first guy who didn't just try to suck it down just to please me as fast as possible. Mmm, loving the gentle and tender approach to your worshipping, Quentin," he complimented.

Quentin looked up with almost sparkling eyes at the alpha male above him and felt a new form of confidence take hold. He leaned forward, and began to lick across Feran's two hefty orbs lovingly. Sucking in one of the orbs, Quentin felt the skin sag over his face and moaned as his senses were assaulted by Feran's musk. "Mmmmmf...ur sf fuching hopmt," Quentin tried to reply to Feran as he nuzzled up into Feran's crotch before moving away a panting, sweating mess.

Turning around and rising upward with his back facing his boss, Quentin let his tongue lick across Feran's cock before his tongue trailed across the bull's abs and up along his neck. He grinded his ass up against Feran's member, feeling it throb in between the crack of his rump as he licked up and around his newest conqueror's muscular body.

The huge male practically shivered at the sensation of that slick tongue exploring his body, letting out small gasps and grunts whenever Quentin managed to find a particularly sensitive area. His thick chest rose and fell with increasing speed as Quentin's attention to his muscular body turned him on more powerfully with each passing second. "Fuck it, c'mere," Feran panted as Quentin's tongue teased along his jawline, the dominate daddy grabbing Quentin's face and mashing their lips together as he gave in to his increasingly mounting lusts. The kiss was rough at first, but it slowly eased off as it settled into a softer, more passionate kiss, their lips pressed together lightly as Feran's hands slowly travelled down Quentin's sides before resting on his leather-clad hips, gently massaging the muscular rump just beneath the jockstrap's waistband.

Quentin groaned into the kiss, their lips smacking together as their bodies grinded against one another. Quentin reached around with his right hand to pull Feran closer to him, and his left hand continued to explore the bull's muscular and godlike physique. Quentin shivered and shook against Feran and he teasingly continued to shake and grind his ass up against Feran's maleness to feel the alpha's large and thick cock spread Feran's pre across his rump. Closing his eyes, Quentin simply lost himself in the kiss, and even though it went from rough to passionate, and then back to rough again, he just loved the feeling of the larger male dominating him physically. When the kiss broke, the two were a heaving and panting mess of saliva and sweat, and Quentin had half a mind just to move Feran's cock in line with his hole and ride him into next week. He held himself back; however, when he felt the thick member throb and several dots of streaks of pre jet across his back.

Feran spun Quentin around so they were nose to nose, looking down into Quentin's eyes with his own sparkling emeralds. "Fuck, Quentin...no one has gotten me quite this riled up in ages!" Feran panted. "On your knees. I wanna see if you can suck a cock half as well as you can tease me with this body of yours. Or we can just skip to the part where I fuck you so hard that the boys downstairs hear you moaning," the hulking stud smirked, groping Quentin's rump a little roughly and teasing his hole with a finger. "Ultimately, it doesn't matter, since your ass is mine anyway, until you pay off your debt. Possibly longer, if you keep making me crave you this badly."

"Fuck the foreplay and sucking. Just stick something in me," Quentin said hotly and needfully as he felt Feran's fingers near his sensitive hole. "I've never been this turned on before, and I have a very...touchy entrance. You are just hitting...mmmf all the right buttons, sir." Quentin's ears folded downward as he moved away from grinding against Feran's cock and began to push up against his fingers. "Just fuck me and make me your beta already...I'm so pent up, and I need you to put me in my place." Quentin's face turned red at his dirty talk that he was admitting to Feran, and all of this was coming from his deepest, darkest fantasies. He felt like such a slut for wanting Feran so badly, but at the same time, he could not quench the fire that was burning through him. His leaky maleness was pushed fully out of the package of his jock, swaying and leaking onto his boss's floor and dotting it in his pre.

The club owner's lips curled into a lustful, seductive smile, and he purred back, "Well, with begging like that, I'd be a terrible Alpha to just leave you hanging. Lay back on my desk and lift those legs, stud," he ordered softly, giving Quentin a teasing kiss on the lips before lightly pushing him backwards towards the desk.

Quentin chuckled whenever Feran pushed him away lightly and placed a hand on his cheek before pushing his mouth away. Placing his back against the desk, Quentin looked over his shoulder to make sure there was nothing blocking him as he placed both of his hands on each side of the desk and hoisted himself up with a grunt. With his relatively bare ass on the cool wood of the desk, Quentin chuckled as he laid his back down, lifted his ass towards his back, and spread his legs. The pouch of his jock was bulging outward, and he gave a knicker as he grabbed the pouch to move it to the side to let his member and balls free. Quentin then wrapped his arms around his legs and lifted backwards, his hips and legs moving in toward his face to show off his firm rump framed by his jockstrap and his winking hole. "Is this a good position for you, sir?"

Cock throbbing violently at the sight, Feran slowly advanced on Quentin, his hands reaching out to rub and grope that perfect jock rump, and he found himself somehow even more turned on than before, if that was even possible. "I'm not sure which is more impressive," he said almost dreamily as he rubbed Quentin's ass. "This amazing ass of yours, or that thick tree trunk you call a cock that's currently leaking precum all over your chest."

Purring like a kitten, Quentin said, "Sink that thick cock into me, and you'll find something better than both of those." Q had no idea what caused him to say something so perverted, but Feran's compliments were starting to make his cocky side come in full swing. Quentin's member throbbed as he felt Feran reach forward and light brushed a finger across his hole, and his cheeks reddened submissively. Looking over Feran's massive form looming over him, Quentin felt oddly secure. Letting one of his legs fall onto the bull's broad shoulders, Quentin reached forward to trail his now free right hand down Feran's abs and rub across the waistband of his chaps. "You are one hot daddy bull, sir."

Feran smirked and leaned forward, placing his hands on either side of the man's head and leaning down until he was nose to nose with Quentin, grinning seductively. "Spoken like a true beta," he whispered in Quentin's ear before giving it a nip, followed by a lick before he leaned back up. "Good thing you like what you see, since, if your cocky words are true, I'm going to claim you as my own so damn fast after this," he winked, thrusting forward slightly and prodding the head of his thick manhood against the bottom's hole, pressing forward enough to encounter resistance but not penetrate, purely teasing him with the prospect of penetration.

Giving off a quiet hiss and tensing up a bit, Quentin's cock throbbed and jumped uncontrollably. Quentin went back to grabbing his leg and lifting it upward, biting his lower lip as he found his climax approaching even though Feran was only just poking at his entrance. "O-oh...a-ahhh, just push in a little bit..." Quentin said with a whimper, practically begging to just feel the stud of an alpha inside of him. "I want you to lay claim to me. Do to me what you said you did to Keith and use me, sir..." Quentin was in such a heat that he began to try to roll his hips up against Feran, even in the awkward position. Although he enjoyed the fantasy of being Feran's toy for the night, the sensual nature of this moment was pure bliss. Quentin had never opened up to his darkest and carnal fantasies until he met Feran; the big male just had a way of bringing it out of him.

"What I did to Keith isn't even going to slightly compare to what I'm going to do to you, stud," Feran replied back hotly, sliding his thick cock between Quentin's cheeks, hotdogging his perfect ass before pressing his cock forward into the equine's tight hole, just barely enough to get half the head in. "But first, I want to hear you beg for my cock, slut!"

Quentin shivered and shook, feeling his climax fast approaching even though the bull barely stuck a small fraction of what he had to offer inside. "Please, fuck me, Feran! I want to feel you in me! I want to be your beta!" Quentin shouted this almost at the top of his lungs, the heat of everything moving through his body like white hot lava. Quentin could feel pre from Feran's thick and heavy cock inside of him, and the shots of pleasure that shot down his spine were mind-shattering. Grabbing his legs harder, Quentin's fingers dug into his muscle as Feran rolled his hips ever so slightly and pushed just a little bit more inside of him.

"That's 'Please, fuck me, Alpha' to you, puppy," Feran replied deeply, his voice practically rumbling up Quentin's spine as he slid another inch into Quentin. "When you're speared on my cock, I'm your Master, your Alpha, your idol. Understood, pup? Names are for people who earn them."

"Y-yes, Alpha," Quentin said weakly before he let out a long moan as his new Master pushed in deeper. Quentin gritted his teeth, letting out a hiss through his mouth as his body was stretched beyond normal, and he merely spread his legs more to allow Feran more access. "Please, forgive me, sir," Quentin said meekly, his cockiness still there but replaced with a deep and insatiable need to please. His cock throbbed and pulsed, ready to orgasm at a moment's notice as he let himself be taken by such a beast of a male and made into his bitch.

Feran smiled softly, reaching down and gently caressing Quentin's cheek with the back of his hand. "You are forgiven, pup," he said before grunting and pushing forward, sliding an inch of cock a second inside of Quentin's hole, and soon he was fully bottomed-out inside of him. "Hope you'll find your reward to be FULL of pleasure," the bull smirked, biting back a moan from how much the tight rump was squeezing around his cock, as if trying to milk it.

Quentin melted whenever he felt Feran's soft touch against his cheek and leaned into it while he liberally moaned and huffed as his Alpha began to roll his hips. Although there was a good amount of pain, there was an infinite amount of pleasure, and Quentin had a mixture of winces and orgasmic faces fighting for control with each small movement. "Mmmm, ohhh...fuck, Master. Do you have any lube in your desk? As hot as it was that you could hilt in me, my Alpha, I would like the ride to be as pleasurable for both of us as possible." Quentin's eyes gave a small sparkle as Feran hit against his prostate, and he tensed up slightly, holding back a steady pressure from bursting outwards. If the Alpha bull stayed against his prostate for a little while longer, there would be no doubt that Q would have made a mess of himself already.

STLwriter
STLwriter
175 Followers