Horseshoes and Hand Grenades

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
STLwriter
STLwriter
175 Followers

"No need. Clearly you didn't notice, but I'm leaking enough precum to drown someone, and the only reason I made it in you the whole way is because I was busy pumping it into you when I was just barely pressed inside of you," Feran replied with a chuckle. "Consider it a way to tease you while also prepping you," he winked, sliding out halfway to make a point of making Quentin feel just how lubed-up his insides were from precum alone.

There was a slick squelch as Feran pushed back in, and Quentin shook like a leaf as the head of Feran's cock pushed against his prostate, making his own member begin to jump and throb. "Mmmmmf, I see what you mean. I now understand what that warm feeling in me is...besides your dick." Quentin gave a playful growl and shook his rump. "You feel so good, sir. I am already close to cumming." Quentin was sweating up a storm as well; droplets cascaded down over his beautifully chiseled body and matted his hair, along with the pre from his own cock.

"Know what would really please your Master, pup?" Feran grinned almost evilly. "If you didn't cum before him. At the same time, totally fine, but if you cum before me...hrm...let's say it adds another fifty bucks to your debt."

"Fifty?!" Quentin replied, his head shooting up along with his ears. "Fuck, that is quite a lot...but it does give me more I have to pay back...which means more time I get to spend with you, Alpha." Quentin gave just as mischievous of a grin back. "So pound away on my prostate all you want, and if I cum...I guess I won't feel too terrible about having to...urgh...mmmf...oh yeah..." Quentin shut his mouth as Feran began to thrust away, rocking his hips in a steady motion and making Quentin moan out needfully.

"Just for that, you're gonna get fucked extra hard," Feran grunted, thrusting harder into Quentin's ass and hitting his prostate with each thrust, muscular hips slapping against that striped rump with each thrust. "Gonna...mmf...show you...your damn place, puppy!"

If Quentin's eyes were open, they would be rolled back in his skull as his Master hilted inside of him again and again. The palm-sized balls slapped against his upturned ass over and over which blended in with his lustful moans as parts of him were reached that he never thought possible. Quentin could feel his climax fast approaching, and he clenched his body as hard as he could in order to stop the intense pleasure from shooting out of him. Quentin felt almost at a loss of words as the bull of a man had his way with him, and his knuckles turned white as he gripped the muscle on his legs tightly.

"Oh fuck me, Alpha! Make me yours! I want to be so full of your cock and seed! Please pound me!" Quentin begged bashfully as he spread himself as much as he could to allow Feran more room to maneuver. As he did, the movement allowed for his Master to angle his thrusts specifically so they would contact directly against his prostate, and Quentin gave a heated moan as his cock throbbed over and over again, his balls threatening to release their contents all over his chest.

"Mmmf...aaah...nnnng..." Feran moaned as Quentin's tight hole worked wonders around his cock with each fast, long thrust into his beta's ass. "S-shit, ain't gonna last much longer. Ass of yours is too good! H--hmmmph...aaaah...Almost there. Cum with me, pup" the huge stud grunted, slamming one final time into Quentin's rump and throwing back his head with a deep, bellowing moan coming from him as his balls pulled upward and unleashed a massive torrent of white hot seed deep within Quentin. Feran's nails dug into Quentin's legs as he gave a few shallow thrusts, that tight hole milking his cock in an effort to utterly drain those large balls.

"Oh fuck...oh god...yes sir...yes sir...yes sir!" Quentin moaned and repeated under his breath with each thrust into him. His mind broke as he felt stream after stream of Feran's seed fill him to the brim and add even more pressure to his prostate. Each thrust that Feran made made his ears flick, and he could feel the warmth of Feran's climax spread throughout his body. Tensing up instantly, Quentin let the contents of his balls go in a quick, needful thrust upwards, as if there was a hand around his member. His dick flared before he let out a stream of white that blanketed over the blond hair of his chest instantly and streaked up his washboard abs, pecs, and even his face. "Sir, I'm cumming!" Quentin said, his tongue lolling out of his mouth as the most blissful euphoria he has ever experienced crashed over him.

"G-good boy," Feran panted, his chest heaving behind his harness as he smirked tiredly, looking down at the now cum-drenched male. "Holy shit, stud..." he chuckled. "Came just about as much as I did, from the looks of it! Shame you got it on your harness, though. Gonna have to add onto your debt for a cleaning fee," Feran grinned, leaning down and licking some off Quentin's warm seed from the white leather harness across Quentin's chest. Licking his lips, he looked up at Quentin with a small smirk. "Just kidding, that cleaning was free," he winked.

Quentin chuckled, giving a long sigh as his orgasm tapered off, but he kept shivering and shaking as if he was still cumming, and he let his body go limp as he fell down from his high and came back to reality, covered in cum with a large man leaning over him. He gave a deep, red blush and a chuckle. "Glad that won't be added to my debt, but...I have literally...nnnng...never felt so good in my whole life. I have never yelled so loud for someone to screw my brains out before." Quentin still let his tongue coil out of his mouth, his broad and muscular chest rising and falling, and he wiggled his rump to feel his alpha's climax rolling around inside of him. There was a small splatter as Quentin's hole clamped around Feran's still hard cock, and he blinked, saying, "Was that cum that just came out of me?"

Feran laughed softly, looking down at his cock. "Yeah, some of it escaped," he replied. "Though it's just joining the rest of it that is splattered on my desk from it leaking out of you. Not complaining, of course; it's really pretty hot to see all this cum leaking out of a big, handsome stud like you," the boss smiled. "Your ass may be tight, but apparently I pumped you so full that it just shot out right around my dick!"

Giving a chuckle, Quentin leaned upward a bit and let his legs go before wrapping them around Feran's waist. He noticed his Master's crotch was covered in wet, warm cum and was leaking down his hair and skin. Quentin gave an impressed chuckle and said, "I can't imagine how much is pumped inside of me, and knowing you...you can probably go another round or two. We may need a bucket for cleanup duty." Quentin gave a silly smile and leaned even further upward to lick up a string of his own climax that managed to land on Feran's chest. He gulped it down greedily before giving his Alpha's left pec a gentle kiss.

Feran cupped Quentin's chin in one hand and brought his face up to his own, pressing their lips together gently with a small smile on his face. "Well, lucky me, because I have a personal servant who can clean this up for me," Feran winked jokingly. "And it's gonna be one hell of a mess to clean up by the time I'm done with round four," the huge bull purred deeply. "Lift those legs, stud, we're going again."

Quentin gave a groan as Feran began to thrust into him once again, the sound of squelching filling the room as Feran's hard cock moved his previous load around, prodding it even deeper inside Q. Quentin could only moan in lust before he grabbed his legs and lifted them up, his cock going hard once again as Feran bashed against his prostate.

__________________________________________________________________________

On the ground floor of the club, things were starting to get more racey. Guys were beginning to lose their shirts, and more leather fetishists and pups were out and roaming around. Some had their "pets" on leashes while others were simply socializing and having a good time. Others still were making out in the far corners of the bar and dance floor, or grinding against one another.

Since it was a late night on a weekend, there was a crowd funneling in through the hallway entrance and into the club. The bouncer from before was inside, watching the crowd with an earpiece and getting the occasional grope from the clientele which he reciprocated with a subtle wink, or a hard slap against the groper's ass.

Meanwhile, Connor and Bruce were having a little alone time in the private booth areas and enjoying one another's company. Connor was snuggled close to his bear daddy, his wagging softly, and Bruce gave a pleased rumble as he pulled the small male close to his broad body. The room was nothing special; a simple bench with cushioned seats on each side and a table between, as well as a private curtain that presently was pulled shut. Bruce pushed Connor up against his right pec, and Connor knew what to do; he opened up his mouth and began to lightly nurse his Alpha's left nipple tenderly, and Bruce gave a sigh of contentment.

"Hey, I was wondering where you two got off to!" Keith said loudly, barging inside the room despite the privacy curtain. "Went off to dance with that hunk, then when I turned around, you two were gone! Why am I not surprised you ended up back here?"

Connor pulled off of Bruce's nipple and glared at the larger male. "The curtain being closed means people don't want visitors," he stated flatly. "How did you even realize we were in here?"

Keith just grinned. "I've been around you two long enough that I know the sound of your whimpers, Connor! You always get so adorable when you're snuggling close to papa bear.

Connor blushed bright red. "I'm not adorable!" he protested.

Bruce chuckled, merely pulling Connor closer and replied, "He's right, Keith. He isn't just adorable; he is also handsome." Bruce leaned down and affectionately kissed his pup on the cheek. Looking over at Keith, Bruce felt his maleness harden a bit at the sight of Keith's sweaty and toned body on full display and how the harness brought out all of his curves. "So, what made you stop dancing with him and join us? We are not doing anything exciting at the moment...just cuddling." Bruce adjusted the left strap of his fetishized singlet, moving it away from his neck.

"Eh, he started getting a little too...I dunno, possessive? When I told him I already had a master, he backed off pretty quick, but I may have still slipped my number into his pants anyway," Keith shrugged. "Anyone seen Quentin yet? Been like four hours, hasn't it? Can't imagine the fitting for his gear took that long!"

Not wanting Keith to switch the subject, Bruce gave a mischievous grin and said, "If he beds ya, let him know that Bruce keeps tabs. I'll make sure to do whatever he does...and better. Wonder if he looks good with a collar..." Bruce shook his head from his deviant thoughts and said, "Well anyway, you remember your first time with the boss. Took quite a while yourself. You were like a wee little lamb when I pointed out the big bull to ya."

Keith blushed slightly, scratching the back of his head in embarrassment. "Everyone is like a wee little lamb compared to you, Bruce! But...yeah, I may have been slightly...begging for his cock barely halfway through the fitting," he laughed. "What can I say, I like my men huge and muscular! Part of the reason I was so willing to become your pet, big guy!" Keith added with an almost shy smile.

Bruce gave a deep throated chuckle before raising his hand upward and beckoning Keith forward with his index finger. "Well, since you are over here, you might as well lay down and take a break. You have all night to chase after other boys. Besides, I'm sure Quentin is on his knees, or bent over somewhere and getting railed as we speak. I'll bet you we still have a little bit of time remaining until those two are done." Keith did as ordered and walked over to their couch, joining Connor in snuggling up against the muscular wall of bear stud, nuzzling against his strong pecs.

"Nah, I decided to give him a break after a few rounds," a deep voice said from the doorway, the curtain pulled aside and a fully-dressed Feran grinning as he leaned against the doorframe, arms crossed over his chest. "Ready for the grand reveal? Quentin is pretty much my damn masterpiece, if I do say so myself!" he smiled proudly.

Bruce chuckled, putting his one arm around Connor and the other around Keith and pulled them close. He kind of wished he had popcorn, and he could feel his excitement amping up. "Go right ahead! I'm always excited to see what you craft up." Keith and Connor seemed to be intrigued as well, both eyes watching Feran closely.

Feran stepped into the room and slightly off to the side of the doorway, chuckling. "Well, then, gentlemen, feast your eyes upon the new and improved Quentin!" he announced, motioning to the empty doorway.

Quentin jumped towards the doorway, revealing himself with a bright blush on his face. The white leather of his harness reflected off of the artificial light, and the leather jock around his waist highlighted the bulge which was safely packed away inside of the revealing underwear. Everything from the curves of his hips to his bulging biceps was defined due to the tight leather, and the straps around his legs and arms held back his flexing muscles as he raised his right arm in a proud yet bashful flex. "What do you think, gentlemen?"

Bruce was speechless and merely stared with wide eyes. "Wow...turn around, so we can see the back!"

Quentin gave a giggle and did what he was told, turning around to show off his rump and back, flexing his biceps like a bodybuilder before leaning over and spreading his cheeks just like what he did with Feran to show off his once tight hole. Due to Feran having his way with him, it was a bit loose, but that didn't stop Quentin from showing off the star of muscle between his cheeks. Quentin jumped when he felt a hand lightly move across his rump, and he looked to his left to his Alpha with a pleased smirk across his face.

"That's enough, pup," Feran said with a pleased smirk on his handsome face. "I do believe you've successfully teased this entire room into having a throbbing hardon, so let's just leave them with a taste, rather than giving them the whole experience, hm?"

As if snapping himself from his trance, Quentin nodded with a warm smile over at his Master before turning around to Bruce, Connor, and Keith who looked absolutely stunned. Bruce nodded and said, "Whelp, you've worked your magic once again. How much did the get up cost for this handsome...pup?" Bruce gave a knowing smirk over at Feran, his white teeth looking devious as he began to idly scratch Connor's left ear.

Smirking at how adorable Connor was when he gave a soft woof at the ear scratching, Feran turned his eyes back to Bruce. "Well, more than Keith's, that's for sure, but I gave him a bit of a...let's call it a 'discount'," Feran smirked, reaching into his pocket and tossing a white leather collar over to Quentin, the silver tag chiming as it sailed through the air before being caught by the musclebound debtor who looked at it and got a goofy smile on his face as he read the tag: "Daddy's Little Puppy".

Unsnapping the collar, Quentin felt the cool leather against his neck as he snapped on the last remaining piece to his attire. He gave a grin and looked over at Keith before saying, "Now we have a matching pair; I'm daddy's little puppy and you are daddy's little bleater."

Bruce chuckled and teasingly shook Keith's shoulder before he replied, "Yeah, but you ain't my pup it seems. Sounds like you have been claimed before I even had a chance to grow on ya."

Feran took a step forward, grinning. "Sorry, Bruce, but this one's mine. I let you have Keith as a show of good will between friends, but this one? This one I'm keeping," he chuckled, wrapping an arm around Quentin's lower back and pulling him closer. "But, ask me nicely, and perhaps I'll let you borrow him from time to time," the bull winked, pulling his lover a little closer still, holding him possessively in a dominant display.

"And...if I refuse?" Quentin asked. The comment wasn't because Quentin refused, but because he enjoyed the look of want across Bruce's face. Quentin enjoyed being an item that was sought after. Giving a grin, Quentin added, "Will I be punished then?" Without any embarrassment, Quentin nuzzled up against his neck and inhaled to smell the sweat and cum from their previous sessions still on his beard.

Bruce gave a chuckle. "Hun, I only go for pups that want me anyway. And you tell yourself that Keith wasn't groveling on the ground to get my clothes off, Feran. I had him wrapped around my finger, and you know it." Bruce gave a playful growl and pulled Keith towards him in the same manner that Quentin was pulled towards Feran. Bruce's comment wasn't meant to be mean, but he had always enjoyed the competitive spirit between Feran and himself.

Feran just shrugged, giving his long-time friend a grin. "Who knows? Perhaps, if I'd fucked him before you did, I'd have both of you on either arm, and you'd only have your adorable boyfriend to keep you warm," he chuckled, winking at Keith. "We both know I was the better lay anyway, isn't that right, Keith?"

Keith blushed bright red, holding up his hands in submission. "Even if you were, which I'm not saying you were, I wouldn't be inclined to say it in front of my own Master, bro! You were damn good, though, I'll give you that!"

"Damn right," Feran laughed. "But spoken like a true beta. You've trained him well, Bruce."

"You would know my training; you have borrowed Keith before, so I can say that you have a very personal relationship with how Keith and pup behave," Bruce said with a bit of odd affection. Leaning over, Bruce kissed Keith on the cheek and then kissed Connor as well. Spreading his legs to show off the bulge in his singlet, Bruce added, "And they aren't afraid if things get a little heated, neither."

Feran just chuckled, lightly rubbing up Quentin's arm with his hand. "True, though I don't make it a habit to borrow my best friend's boyfriend, so I'm more aware of how your 'little bleater' acts. Nice show you put on when you first got here, by the way, Keith," bossman winked at the leather-clad stud, who blushed.

"Thanks, sir," Keith smiled, his face smashed against Bruce's chest.

"Now, my puppy," Feran continued, looking at Quentin. "I'll release you for the evening, so you can spend the rest of the night with your friends. You have my number, and I expect you back here tomorrow night for your first shift as my servant, understood?" he smiled, releasing Quentin and keeping a hand on his shoulder as he looked down into Quentin's eyes.

"Yes sir," Quentin replied with a soft smile back. "I'll make sure to wear your collar proudly, sir." Q pulled on the collar gently, letting the metal of the medallion that hung down underneath the collar sparkle in the light. Quentin walked over towards Keith, his back towards the group as the starstruck Quentin took in Feran for the final time that night.

Feran turned and waved as he walked off, shouting back at them as he did so, his voice starting to get covered by the club music. "Take care of my boy, Bruce, or your ass is mine!" he said before disappearing into down the hall and into the crowd.

Giving a chuckle, Bruce looked at Quentin's well-framed rump and reached forward to stroke along his left leg, saying, "Oh don't worry. I'll take good care of him, boss." Bruce gave a small smirk when Quentin looked over his shoulder.

Keith hopped up off the couch and wrapped his arms around Quentin's chest, pulling him backwards and down on top of him as he flopped back down onto the couch, Quentin on his lap. "I'll take good care of you too, bro! I got you into all this, after all, so it's my responsibility, right?" he laughed, chest bouncing against Quentin's back.

STLwriter
STLwriter
175 Followers