Horseshoes and Hand Grenades

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
STLwriter
STLwriter
175 Followers

Quentin was surprised at the sudden pull, but he leaned back against his long-time friend with a chuckle and wrapped his arm around the Keith's neck. "You need to show me other places, if this is what you find! Horseshoes is awesome, dude!" Quentin nuzzled up against his friend's neck, sniffing to smell the cologne that lingered on his soft fur as he showed his affections towards Keith.

"Well, boys, the night is young, so you might as well snuggle close," Bruce said with a chuckle. "Consider this a small break. Glad I could rope you in though."

"Hey now!" Keith protested, hugging the muscular pup against him a little more tightly and nuzzling his cheek against Quentin's shoulder. "I did all the work in convincing my bro here to come with me tonight! Now, I just gotta see if I can convince this big lug to go out with me before he ends up falling for his new master!" Keith chuckled, half-hiding his blushing face from Quentin behind his shoulder.

Taken aback, Quentin was the one to blush next, and he turned and looked Keith in the eyes. He looked for any signs that he was joking with him, but found none, and said, "You really mean that, bro? Dude, I have...always wanted to go out with you after we fucked after workouts and stuff, but...I just never had the confidence t-to a-ask." Quentin found himself moving closer to Keith, his face close and intimate.

"Well, you know me, always the cocky, confident one," Keith smiled softly, his cheeks on fire with his blush as their lips drew closer and closer. "And I'm not about to let this chance pass me by, bro. I'm not about to spend the rest of my life wondering what might have happened. I love you bro," he admitted quietly, their lips barely a hair's breadth away as their eyes locked onto each other, desire and passion sparkling in them.

Not saying anything, Quentin simply let his mouth linger by Keith's for a split second. Although Feran was hot, and he had a connection with him, the way he had always felt around Keith was something much more urgent, as if he wanted to spill everything he could out for him. Hell, he would probably take a bullet for his bro. The warm breath that washed over his mouth brought Quentin back to reality, and he said, "W-well...I..."

All of a sudden, a hand moved behind Quentin's head and pushed his chin lightly, moving Quentin's head towards his ever so softly until their lips met. Quentin moaned as he kissed Keith sweetly and softly, letting Keith set the pace as he moved his lips against Quentin's own. Bruce was merely grinning like an idiot as he watched the two, his right hand holding Quentin's head in place as he nuzzled up against Connor affectionately.

"Reminds me of our first kiss," Connor smiled, speaking quietly so as not to disturb the moment the other two were having, Connor giving Bruce's cheek a soft kiss. "They're cute together, don't you think?" he asked, watching Quentin turn around without breaking their kiss, so that he could wrap his arms around Keith's neck, continuing to make out sweetly with Keith, their powerful, muscular, leather-clad upper bodies pressed against each other hungrily.

"I think they'll be perfect for one another," Bruce said with a chuckle. "But not as perfect as you." Bruce put an index finger below Connor's chin, lifting his face up to his before he started to kiss his pup just as sweetly.

The four were left to enjoy one another as the club was turning into a buzz of activity. Even with the booming sound of techno music, there was a peace between all of them as they lost themselves in their pleasures and expressed their love for each other in every way they could think of.

STLwriter
STLwriter
175 Followers