Horsin' Around

Story Info
An Equestrian finds herself in some unstable positions...
1.9k words
4.08
8.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenna arose that morning, gloriously in the sumptuousness of her four-poster bed, with one thing in mind: a tour of her stables. Her staff had already been alerted as to her intentions and preparations were being made.

Jenna had been able to ride as long as she'd known how to walk, a proper Equestrian and the knowledge and skills of a professional breeder and sportswoman were passed to her from her parents, as had her sprawling estate and her fine stables. Now she had a successful business nationwide of supply stores, breeding, rodeo and racing.

Jenna had only the best stables for her horses, and as quite fitting of a woman of her interests, she also had a stable for her men. All strong bronzed stallions that satisfied her completely. Dressing in her immaculate riding gear and selecting a crop, she descended to the dining area where a light breakfast had been prepared for her before her morning constitutional through the grounds. She delighted in the soft eggs, toast and honeydew melon provided, and was then informed that her carriage had arrived.

Stepping out onto the entrant terrace, she had to gasp. Someone from the stables had picked four of her most stubborn, untamed and aggressive stallions to be tethered to her carriage. Namely, Turbo, Piston, Charger and Thrust. These four stallions scared her at times, but she had to show strength and composure. She stepped down to where the stable boys were tethering the strong muscled men to the carriage. Jenna took a moment to admire the males, their feet looked almost dainty in their hooved boots, but led to such heavily muscled flanks, the rears were stuffed by the finest of horsehair plugs, their arms were tightly bound back against their backs, and their proud thick and veined penises jutted out ramrod straight, fitted with stimulant rings to keep their rigid excited state, bridles were fit over their heads and bits into their mouths, to keep their pants and heated whinnies stifled.

Satisfied Jenna stepped into the ornate white and gold filigreed carriage, and passed the reins to her driver, resting her crop in her lap she sat to enjoy the ride. The driver snapped the reins and the four males, with Turbo at the lead, pranced round the circular drive tugging the carriage easily with their heavy muscles.

She always enjoyed traversing her grounds, the lush vibrant greenery and aromatic flowerbeds that lined her drive were exquisite. She could see the massive stable building off to her left. Where her prize-winning horses were kept.

As they approached the stables she stepped out of the carriage and did a quick but thorough walkthrough. The stables were busy as always, workhands tending to her horses' needs were buzzing around like bees at one such task or another. Everything was fully in order, which was very well as the weekend promised a busy event. A showing and a banquet.

Satisfied Jenna returned to the carriage, intending to see her four stallions stabled for the day and then enjoy a ride back to the main house on her favorite mare, Epiphany. The carriage set off for her other stables, for her special stallions.

As they pulled into the stables, she ordered her driver to go and take care of the carriage itself, and she would oversee the stabling of the four beasts. She felt she needed to assert herself more clearly with these rebellious four. Collecting her crop, she sauntered to the front of the carriage. She could tell they were very restless, and they were eyeing her in a rather challenging manner. Tapping her crop in her glove she stared back, not backing down, not showing fear.

She began to undo their tethers so she could move them to their separate stables. Everything going smoothly, til she got to Charger. As she released him, he nudged at her, not violently, but his strength knocked her into a pile of hay.

Recovering her composure, pushing hair back in place, she reached for her crop, and noticed that Turbo and Charger had moved to the front of her, and Piston and Thrust were behind her, their tall naked bronzed form full of power seeming agitated and restless, she could hear their nostrils flaring they were taking in her scent. She needed to reassert herself over the situation, as she was on her own, and they were not bound any longer.

Before she could react, however, Charger moved close, she never took him as the more aggressive of the four, but it was he who had taken advantage of the situation and knocked her off balance, she was very aware of his throbbing manhood bobbing before her. She looked up at him, his insistent gaze boring on her, pants coming from his bit-filled mouth.

They knew she was helpless; they didn't even have to force themselves on her, they knew that she was excited by their presence. They must watch her admire their forms every day. Her other stallions were much more docile when she brought them to her bed, but these four...

She wrapped her fingers around Turbo and stroked him while she took the engorged head of Charger into her mouth, and he wasted no time in filling her hot lil mouth with his length. She moaned and her spine arched as she crawled closer.

But felt her hips tugged back. Piston had grabbed the hem of her riding pants and tugged them off of her and down to her knees restraining her movement and revealing the glistening excitement of her sex. She again attempted to wriggle closer to Charger, as his shaft thrust into her throat.

Piston took that opportunity to push his amazing turgid length between those tight velvet folds, grasping her hips tight and possessively and proceeded to slam into her, his pace rapid and fervent, as if he simply had to HAVE her and fuck her into delirium, she moaned and squealed and thrashed, as Charger filled her mouth and she stroked insistently upon Turbo.

Jenna greedily gobbled up the thick inches of Charger, eagerly moaning for more, her wrist pumping Turbo rapidly as she was fucked so expertly by the largest of the four, Piston, who was slamming into her pussy so perfectly...

She found herself suddenly tugged down atop Piston, he was lifting her up and down, impaling her on his shaft, Impatiently Thrust came up behind her and pushed his cockhead to the puckered rose of her ass, gently easing his bulbous tip into that tight little hole, causing her to squeal and scream, in a delicious mixture of pain and pleasure.

Charger and Turbo came up on each side of her, Charger pushing back into her mouth, as Turbo gripped himself and began to jerk that giant bobbing shaft. The grunting of all four males was exciting her no end. Her body glistening with a slick sheen of sweat.

Thrust and Piston began rhythmically filling and fucking her pussy and ass, her body writhed incessantly, aching for release that she knew she would not be able to hold back much longer.

Her cries spilled from that silken throat as she was taken so completely. She delighted in sucking off Charger's fat cock as her eyes locked on Turbo stroking himself at speed. Aiming himself at her chest, she moaned in anticipation of his orgasm.

Her body tensed and dissolved into amazing spine-licking shudders as she climaxed and coated Piston's relentless machine in her sweet cream. As she screamed gloriously, Turbo let loose over her chest, thick ropy strings of his cum coating her lush swells, Charger grunted at this and filled her throat with that hot rich cream. She began to swallow it as he continued to pump himself into the confines of her heated mouth. Her cries incessant as she continued to be fucked so perfectly by Piston and Thrust, their heavy grunts and pants telling her how much they had to have her.

At once, both stallions exploded up inside of her, both shafts buried deep into her and filling her with their cum. As they pulled free of her, their juices seeped from her.

She was then astonished to see the four of them gently lift her quivering form to a more comfortable spot in the hay and begin to caress and massage her naked form, eight powerful hands gently being applied to every inch of her heated flesh. Calming her and soothing her, her lustful cries turning into contented purrs. Her eyes were glazed with desire for these four muscled beasts. She couldn't believe she wanted even MORE of them.

Apparently, they were not finished with her either for after a few blissful moments of heavenly caresses, the four lifted her again and lay her across two sawhorses, leaving her head and hair hanging upside down. Thrust slid between her legs and rubbed his throbbing engorged head long her hot slit, while Piston stood in front of her and grabbed her heaving chest, squeezing and tugging her burning nipples. His enormous shaft bobbed before her up-turned eyes, she leaned, and he moved closer, and as he tormented her lush swells, he pushed that fat cockhead between her hot lips and began to thrust, she gagged on the massive size of him, truly unable to take his entire length in her mouth. She moaned and whimpered as he forced as much as he could down her throat as her pussy was filled by the fervent pace of Thrust.

She thrashed uncontrollably along the sawhorses, as Charger and Turbo stepped up either side of her and jerked massive hot loads onto her stomach. Then dipped those engorged tips into their spunk smearing it over her soft skin. She screamed in delirious pleasure as Thrust plowed into her sopping sex., and she continued to devour Piston, her eyes unfocused and consciousness threatened to be robbed from her when Thrust pushed deep into her and filled her with hot cum, Eyes widening she moaned along Piston as she was filled so full of cream, her body writhing. Had she been more aware or coherent she would have heard Piston grunt at the others. Being the more massive and most Dominant of the four the other three stallions trotted to their separate enclosures and locked themselves in.

With a slight whimper of protest from Jenna, Piston removed himself from her mouth and lifted her effortlessly by her hips to pin her up against the barn wall. Slender silken stems dangling above the ground. Jenna barely had a chance to breathe before Piston had impaled himself to the hilt in her tight aching wet sex, grabbed a fistful of her hair to pull her head to one side, and ravished and devoured her neck. This massive beast had no qualms of letting her know that...yes, he was OWNED by her, but that he was NO pet. He took her hard and fast, furiously thrusting into that silken purse. Pounding her against the wall, her screams ringing about the vast space of the stable, causing her other stallions to pace and pant and grunt in excitement. Her eyes rolled up under those frantically fluttering lids, as she became lost to decadent ecstatic bliss, he continued to plow into her as she moaned incoherently and thrashed and spilled her sweet cream over his thickly veined and engorged shaft, he thrust up into her and filled her with thick ropy spurts of cum, keeping his ramrod cock buried beep in those tight folds as she convulsed deliciously.

As she calmed, Piston eased her off of that massive length and lay her gently amongst some burlap bags, she was lost, semi-conscious, legs splayed wide displaying that magnificent glistening wet pussy, to pant in decadent erotic rapture.