Hosing Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kacey caught him staring, and her smile grew a few more teeth. "Enjoying the view?" Chase grinned sheepishly. Even cold water couldn't tamp down his blush. "Perhaps you'd like to see a little more?" Chase's eyes went wide as Kacey reached behind her and undid the string of her bikini top. Her breasts swung free, nipples hard, dotted with beads of water. They were small and hung low on her chest. They were the most perfect breasts Chase had ever seen.

Kacey cupped her tits, rolling her nipples between her thumb and fingers. The sensation was marvelous. Her nips had been hard since putting on that absurd bikini, and she pinched them as if to let out the lust built up in her chest. Her eyes closed. Her head tilted back. "Ahh..." she sighed. "That's the stuff..."

Eventually the lust returned, gathering down between her legs. Kacey let a hand drop to examine how her lady was doing. Water made it hard to tell how wet she was, but the engorged nub of her clitoris was telling on its own. Her hand brushed against it, and she gasped as the feeling made her breath catch and had her squeeze her breast all the tighter.

The temptation to play with herself was strong. She relished being naked outside, and the comfort of her own backyard allowed her to savor the sensation all the more. Her hand lingered at her waist, grazing her pussy lighter than a feather, reveling in the pulse it sent through her body. But she resisted the urge to fall to her knees and rub herself off. She wouldn't want to spoil the afternoon by getting carried away. That would come later.

Kacey opened her eyes. A moment later she was shaking with laughter. Chase was staring at her with eyes so wide it looked like they were about to fall from his head. His back, arms, and legs all strained against his bonds, so much so that veins were popping out of his skin. Kacey had no doubt that were he let loose she would be fucked six ways to Sunday, and that would be before they even got in the house.

But what had her bent over in hysterics was his expression. The man looked so desperate, so frustrated, there could be nothing between his ears other than desire of a most carnal kind. Poor bastard. She ought to help him out.

"You seem a bit preoccupied," she said, approaching him. Chase's eyes went even wider as Kacey leaned forward, her breasts dangling inches from his face. "Let me help you with that." She wound her bikini top around his head, blindfolding him. Chase moaned in protest but Kacey only cinched the top tighter. "That's better. Now there's nothing to distract you from what comes next."

Chase moaned again. As far as blindfolds go, it was certainly not the worst one he could envision. The knowledge that his entire head was encased in her bikini was as pleasing as it was erotic. But what killed him was that Kacey had not succeeded in removing his sight. One eye was covered by the bikini's cup, but the other was covered by its strings, and through these he could see...

Well, not a whole lot. Nothing more than a glimpse, peripheral and undefined. As Kacey walked past he caught a flash of skin but saw nothing discernable. He could tell she was naked. But that was it. The knowledge that she was naked and so close at hand, yet not being able to see her, or at least see her well...it was enough to drive him insane.

But wasn't that the point? Did she leave the gap in the bikini strings on purpose, knowing it would drive him crazier to sample brief snippets of her body, and nothing more? Damn this devious wench! She knew all his buttons and was happily pressing all of them at the same time. Repeatedly.

Speaking of buttons...something was pressing up against his rear. Something cold, and hard, and obviously made of metal. Chase's let out a groan as he realized what it was.

The butt plug had been a naughty little surprise he had bought for Kacey several years back. It was in fact a set of surprises, as there were three of them in the package, each larger and shinier than the last. Chase had imagined seeing a look of surprise on her face as she opened the box and found herself bent over his knee, having a metal plug shoved up her ass. You can imagine the surprise on his face as Kacey bent him over her knee and shoved a metal plug up his ass, laughing maniacally as he squirmed and yelped.

He eventually paid her back in full, plus interest (there were three sizes, after all). The plugs had served their gateway into the wide world of pegging and anal, which they fit into their shenanigans whenever one of them was bold enough to do so. (It worked like this: one would boldly challenge the other to a coin toss, wagering a proper ass fucking for the loser. The greater the challenge, the rowdier the fuck. Watching the challenger have to eat their words if the toss didn't go their way never stopped being funny.)

Well used to this intrusion Chase relaxed as the plug slowly filled his sphincter. He sighed as it popped into place, nestled between his cheeks. There was a certain thrill to having a plug in that he couldn't get elsewhere. While certainly pleasurable, he knew Kacey loved having a toy she could use on him, and he was more than happy to give her that power for the smile it put on her face. Lunatic though she was, she always made it worth his while.

As if reading his thoughts, Kacey pressed her finger to the plug and rotated it in a large circle, rimming him with it. A shot of pleasure ran from his ass to the tip of his cock, which gave a violent twitch. He nearly came from the sensation. Kacey laughed. "Feels good, doesn't it?" Chase nodded and moaned into his gag. "Uh-huh."

"Well then," his partner replied, "let's see if we can't take that up a notch."

Chase shook as the cool spray of water hit him. His shaking turned to convulsions as Kacey aimed the nozzle directly at the plug buried in his ass. It rattled inside him, turning his anus to jelly, and through the bikini bottoms shoved in his mouth came a series of long, protracted moans.

"Ah! Ahh!"

"What's that, babe? I can't hear you."

"Ahhh! Ahhhhhh!"

"More? You want more? Okay, here you go!" Kacey squeezed the handle. The stream of water grew harder, faster, become a torrent punching into the plug. Chase's back arched, his hands balling themselves into fists, desperate to steady him but finding nothing to hold on to.

Kacey kept the pressure steady, occasionally flicking the stream down to hammer into his freely dangling balls. Whenever she did his entire body jumped as if it were a fish trying to fling itself upstream. The sight brought peals of laughter from Kacey, who was soon aiming the nozzle at his nuts as often as the plug. His screams and moans were music to her ears, and with them she created an opera.

It was some time before she backed the hose down to a stream, then a trickle, before turning it off entirely. Chase lay face down on the bench, body rising and falling as he gasped for breath, arms and legs shaking in their bonds. Kacey gently slid a hand beneath his chin and lifted his head. She undid the bikini top and let it fall away from his face.

Chase blinked in the sunlight, adjusting to the brightness before focusing on her. She held his gaze. "You okay, baby?" Kacey asked. Chase nodded. What looked like tears were rolling down the corners of his eyes, though soaked as he was, it was hard to tell. Kacey kissed them away. "I'm glad to hear. That was a lot, wasn't it." Chase gave a short laugh and rolled his eyes. Kacey smiled. "I can imagine. Let's give you something a bit more mellow."

She ran her hands down her chest, stopping to graze her nipples. Chase's gaze followed. He ogled her breasts. The sight of them was a soothing balm for his frayed nerves, as they so often were, and he felt himself relax. Once satisfied that Chase had recovered from his dance with overstimulation, Kacey removed herself from his field of vision, and he groaned in response.

The hiss of the hose made Chase tense, but the stream was gentle on his skin. Soothing. Even so, he jumped when it moved to the plug, still sensitive from its recent treatment. The plug trembled inside him, but it was a far softer sensation than the ordeal he'd just endured. This was meant not to torture, but to pleasure, and it would easily have gotten him off if left to its own devices.

But it was not left to its own devices, as Kacey once again graced her lips to his cock. A groan erupted from his throat. His whole body twitched, clenching the plug and twitching his dick inside Kacey's mouth. She flicked his balls. Chase shut his eyes and forced his whole body to remain still.

It was not easy. The water teased the plug in his ass, its spray tickling his back. Kacey ran her fingers up and down him, tracing his veins she sucked every drop of blood to his cock, leaving none in his brain. Chase put his head on the table with a groan, giving in to the feelings of his body. A warm pressure began to swell at the tip of his penis. As Kacey blew him it puffed up bigger, and bigger still, until finally... Pop.

Chase gave an extra loud grunt. His cock jerked, and Kacey's mouth filled with cum. She swallowed as much of it as she could but plenty more dribbled over her lips and down her chin. She pulled Chase's twitching dick from her mouth, and a stream of cum shot onto her chest.

Kacey gaped. This had certainly been expected, though she had planned to move out of the way. The fucker hadn't given her any kind of warning, as he had been trained to do. The mistake was a serious one. The consequences would need to reflect that.

"Oh, Chase...You fucked up."

"You have no idea how badly you fucked up."

"Did you seriously just cum in my mouth, on my tits, without asking permission?"

Chase's cock, unable to help itself, gave one final twitch. Kacey flicked its tip, and frantic, muffled cries came from the tabletop, offering whatever apologies might temper Kacey's wrath. Kacey responded by clapping his testicles. Hard.

"You are such an idiot." Clap. "Just ask!" Clap. "Ask if you want to cum on my tits!" Clap. "Ask if you want to cum in my mouth!" Clap. "It's not that fucking hard!" CLAP.

She stood from under the table. Chase tried not to look, knowing it would only get him in trouble, but he couldn't keep his eyes away. Kacey's body glistened with water. A slightly thicker liquid had pooled atop her chest and was running between her breasts, fed by a stream of cum dribbling down her chin from her lips. Chase took in her expression. Then he did a very dumb thing.

He laughed.

He was ready for her to be mad. But what he hadn't prepared for was Kacey's look of absolute incredulity, as if unable to work out how he was the one tied to a bench and she had ended up naked and covered in cum. Kacey took on a pensive, frustrated look when facing something that stumped her, and it showed itself now in full force. Normally, it was adorable. Beneath a layer of his semen, it was downright hilarious.

"Oh hell no." Kacey marched over to the bench. There was a loud smack as her hand struck his ass. Chase howled, but the laughs didn't stop. Her hand struck again. And again. And again. "How hilarious," she hissed, "cumming in your wife's mouth like it's nothing more than your personal semen depository. That's my pussy, you fucking idiot."

Damn it. Why did Kacey have to be so fucking funny? Chase roared, and her spanks grew in intensity. "Yes, that's it! Laugh it up! Just wait, it's about to get a whole lot funnier!" She stormed into the house, leaving Chase to laugh himself hoarse.

He had just managed to regain some composure when Kacey returned. Something soft was laid across his rear. It blocked the hose and soon became soaked, growing thick and heavy. It didn't take long for him to realize what it was.

Kacey stepped in front of him. She put her hands on her knees and leaned forward, dangling her breasts in his face. She pointed at the cum glistening on top of them. "Real funny, right?" Chase shook his head, but he couldn't stop himself from smiling. "Oh yeah, real funny. Now that you've had your laugh, I think I'll have mine."

Kacey wiped a hand across her chest, coating her fingers in his semen. She held the hand to his mouth. "Stick out your tongue," she said. "Lick it up." Chase could not, prevented from doing so by his gag. Kacey did not sympathize. "You sorry slut. Can't even eat a load of cum when your lady tells you to. Well, if you're not going to eat it..."

She wiped her cum drenched fingers across Chase's mouth, smearing his jizz onto his lips, being extra thorough on his upper lip beneath his nose. She applied a second layer, then planted a kiss on the side of his head, burying her tongue in his ear. Chase squirmed, and Kacey whispered, "Next time you're going to eat it off me. But for now, just enjoy smelling yourself, you musky man." She kissed him again and stepped away.

Chase panted through the gag, trying not to breathe through his nose. But the smell was inescapable. It wafted up his nostrils and dug into his brain. Chase was no stranger to his cum - Kacey made it a point to keep him familiar with its various tastes and textures - and had developed a Pavlovian response to it over the years: if he was tasting (or in this case, smelling) his cum, it meant that something very sexy was going on, and his cock would grow rock hard.

It didn't taste as good as pussy. But then, what did?

His musings concerning cum were cut off by a tremendous crack and a biting pain that stung his upper thigh. He yelled through the gag. Kacey sighed behind him. "Sorry about that. I think I was a little low." Another crack sounded, this time landing on his left ass cheek. Chase yelled again. "That's better. Let's see if I can hit the right one next."

She could. Chase realized what was hitting him: the towel she'd left soaking on his bum. He'd been so fixated on the cum that he hadn't noticed Kacey remove the towel and wind it up tight. He certainly noticed it now.

As it happened, Kacey was as accurate with a towel-whip as she was with a hose. She peppered around his ass, dotting both cheeks with little red welts. All the while the hose kept its gentle rumble on the plug inside of him. All the while the smell of cum, mixed with the lingering taste of pussy still on the gag, was pulling air from his lungs. His eyes crossed, and little black spots floated at the edges of his vision.

Had the punishment consisted only of a whipping, Chase could have borne it. But his tormentor wasn't content with just physical punishment. Kacey said she would give him ten lashes but started the count over whenever she got to nine. Kacey would give him a countdown to the next hit but wouldn't strike, giggling as he jumped when she merely brushed the towel over his ass. Kacey would kiss a spot, marking it as a target, and soon the press of her lips gave him as much anxiety as the whip.

Kacey was being the most devious bitch imaginable and was succeeding tremendously.

Finally, after several dozen lashes had befallen either side of his ass, the whip fell silent. Chase lay against the table, panting heavily. Kacey picked him up by his hair and softly bit his neck. "Chin up, boy. That was round one. But I want to make a little adjustment before round two begins."

Chase felt her fingers on his ass, spreading his cheeks apart. He moaned as her hands pressed against his bruised flesh. "Hush," Kacey said. Chase quieted, and when he did he felt a tugging at his back door, gentle at first, then more insistent. Lest she literally rip him a new one, Chase forced his ass to relax. He moaned as his sphincter was pulled and stretched until the plug came out with a small pop.

It had been easy to forget the plug as he'd had his dick sucked, and his ass whipped, but its complete removal made him realize just how much the thing had occupied his mind. In its absence, two things became apparent: first, that it was bigger than he'd realized, what with the massive emptiness that it left behind; and second, there was now nothing to shield him from the stream of water spurting from the hose.

The stream struck his anus dead on. Chase began to moan. The plug had loosed him, giving the water a more tender target than it would have had before. He shifted his hips, letting the water wash over his rim. The feeling made his toes clench.

"Wow," Kacey said, "you must have really like this. We'll have to use a bigger plug next time." She set the one she'd used down in front of him. His eyes went wide. It was the biggest plug they had, one they had only used once before, after Kacey had won a particularly aggressive coin toss. As far as Chase knew there was no bigger one, which suggested an immanent trip to their local "toy store."

Kacey left him staring at the plug before going back to his ass. Bound as he was Chase couldn't see her getting on her knees or placing her hands on either side of his waist. He could only feel as she spread his cheeks, blocking out the stream of water and replacing it with her tongue.

Chase was familiar with being rimmed. He'd made it clear to Kacey that if she was going to fuck him, she'd have to eat him first. "Lick it before you stick it," were his exact words. Kacey's eagerness to fulfill this condition was confounding, until he realized she was using it as a ticket to fuck him whenever she pleased - she was fine with a little rimming if it meant she got to pile-drive his ass on the reg. Besides, a very similar rule lay in place concerning her cunt, and she was nothing if not fair.

Mostly.

But for all the times Kacey had her face between his cheeks, this one felt extra special: her lips glued to his ass, her tongue pushing circles around his ring as if trying to stretch him, pausing only to hook in a thumb before diving back for more. She slurped and sucked as if digging for ice-cream at the bottom of the cone. His ass was a holiday destination, and she was savoring the local cuisine. Her skills were exquisite, her technique divine. The woman was a professional in tongue-punching his prostate.

(If questioned about her generosity Kacey would have shrugged. "He treats me how he wants to be treated.")

Eventually all good things must end, and Kacey's make-out session with his ass was no exception. With a final kiss she lifted her face, trailing a finger along his crack as she stood. The back of her head was soaked from the hose. Water had run down her chest, washing the remaining cum onto her stomach. She closed her eyes and stretched. "Mmm...that was nice." She leaned forward and whispered in his ear, "Are you ready for round two?"

She stepped to the side, and suddenly the hose was right back on him, replacing her warm mouth with its cold tongue. He flinched, and the ache of dozens of towel-whips reasserted themselves on his rear. Remembering that the rimjob was a mere intermission to his punishment brought a feeling twice as cold as the water washing over him.

Kacey unfolded the towel and slapped it across his entire ass with a wet smack. She did this several times, letting it get good and soaked while providing something of an on-off switch for the water on Chase's ass. The jolt he gave each time the stream made contact was phenomenal.

"Had you forgotten? We're quite in the middle of something here. I didn't eat your ass for my health, you know." She rolled up the towel and gave him a sharp whip. Chase grunted as his cheek stung. "Now I'm going to be nice, and give you a choice:

"Would you prefer fifty lashes on your ass, or ten lashes on your cock?"

"Aahh!" Chase said. "Aahh!"

"Cock?" Kacey tilted her head towards him and put a hand to her ear. "Did I hear you say cock?"