Hosing Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aahh! Aahh! Aahh!"

"Please...whip...my...cock...mistress. Oh, well of course! Anything for you, babe."

Chase yelled in his gag but it did him no good. Kacey rung the towel and crouched under the bench. Chase's fruits dangled helplessly beneath him, his cock way more excited than it should have been for what was about to happen to it. An easy target if she'd ever had one.

The first lash hit his testicle.

Chase howled and hit his head against the bench. Kacey winced on his behalf but still couldn't help smiling. "Oh, sorry. Not what I was aiming for. But nobody's perfect." She thought for a second. "Seeing as that didn't hit your cock, it doesn't count."

The "first" lash hit his shaft and brought another yell from Chase. "Quiet!" Kacey said. "If anyone asks about the noise, I'll bring them back here to demonstrate what's causing it."

The following whips arrived slowly, with plenty of time in between to let the shock wear off and reset the nerves. Chase clenched his jaw and managed each with a quiet grunt followed by a long groan. When the final lash struck, right in the middle of his helmet, let out a loud "Hah!" before catching the rest of the scream in his chest, where it robbed him of breath.

Kacey ran a hand along his back as she walked in front of him. She stood, hands on her hips, waiting for him to look up at her. Eventually he did, grimacing as he saw her glaring at him. "What did you learn?"

"Ahh-haa-ha-ah-hah-ah."

"That's right. You need to ask before cumming. Otherwise, something bad might happen." She noticed his eyes roaming her body. "I'd say that you've used up your seeing privileges for the afternoon, wouldn't you?" Chase moaned but could do nothing as she retied the bikini top around his eyes, making sure that nothing got through this time.

Kacey stepped into the shade and took a big swig of water. She was hot as hell in spite of the hose, and knew that Chase, still sprawled beneath the sun, was probably roasting. She bent over and slid a leather harness up her legs, letting out a soft moan as she inserted the attachment. It was time to wrap this up.

Chase felt Kacey's fingers in his hair. They balled into a fist, dragging his head up. With nothing to see he could only wait and see what intentions she had for his face. Perhaps a light slap? Maybe a kiss? Would she spit on him? To his surprise the gag was pulled from his mouth. He closed his jaw with massive relief and took in a big breath. "Ohhhh...oh fuck..."

"Is that all you have to say? What a waste. Guess I'll just gag you again."

"No! Thank you for taking it out."

"Try again."

Chase paused. "Thank you for taking it out, mistress."

"You're welcome. Now drink." She held a bottle to his lips, and Chase drank until it was empty. She gave him another. "Thank you, mistress," he panted once she'd pulled the bottle away.

"You're welcome. I needed your mouth to be nice and wet for this next bit."

Chase, eager in his assumption that she wanted to be eaten out, stuck out his tongue and opened his mouth wide. Blindfolded as he was, he was woefully unprepared for the black rubber cock that passed between his lips and rammed down his gullet. His resulting wretch made a neighbor check to see if their dog had done something unpleasant to the carpet.

Kacey rocked her hips, pushing the dildo past the border of Chase's gag reflex and into the realm of deepthroat. Throat-fucking, in her mind, was a delicate balance between gagging and suffocation, occasionally withdrawing just enough to allow the cock gobbler to stop seeing spots before ramming home again. It was subjugation, plain and simple, with the victim's only compensation being the thrill of literally choking on their partner's genitals.

The pleasure was tempered somewhat when deepthroating a dildo, but Chase could taste Kacey on the hard rubber. This was because she had spent the past week masturbating vigorously with the toy, not bothering to wash it between sessions. His saliva activated the coating of pussy juice. The resulting taste sent a spark from his olfactory senses to the tip of his cock, which stood up in desperate imitation of the implement invading his gums.

Kacey grabbed the sides of Chase's head and pushed the dildo even farther, relishing in the sounds he made. She vaguely wished she had an actual cock with which to face-fuck him instead of this bulging imitation. Were he face up she might have sat on his face until he passed out, but then she would have been denied the pleasure of his gags, and the sight of tears rolling down his cheeks was too good to pass up. Besides, this was a better preamble for what was coming up than the pussy-ass combo platter on which he usually dined.

While the cock was a fake, her pleasure was not. She had purchased this particular harness for its ability to accommodate a certain double-sided dildo she'd stumbled upon during a drunken online-sex-toy-shopping-spree/masturbation-session she'd had while Chase was out with his buddies. The core of the dildo was composed of a vibrator described by several reviews as, "Volcanic," and Kacey was eager to test it out. Chase had not been informed of this purchase. For all he knew, it was a regular dildo being pushed down his throat.

The other half of the dildo rested happily in Kacey's pussy. It stretched her vagina, pushing against its walls and scratching a very special itch she often got between her legs. She had moaned when she'd put it in, and she moaned again as she pulled the dildo from Chase's mouth, allowing him a couple of breaths before shoving her bikini bottom back in place.

Kacey walked behind Chase. She drizzled a healthy dollop of lube onto the dildo and stroked it with her hand. Then she planted her thighs against his, leaning forward so she lay across his back and exposing her own ass to water from the hose, making her gasp. Chase felt her nipples against his skin, the soft press of her breast, the warm weight of her body settling onto him. There was no better feeling in the world.

Kacey pressed into him, put her lips to his ear, and whispered, "Now I'm going to fuck you. You're going to take it, and you're going to enjoy it. How about it, my little cum mule? You ready to be milked?"

Chase felt the dildo slide between his cheeks and press on his ass. His inner slut hopped in the driver seat as he nodded and cried through the gag, "Yes, mistress!" She smacked his ass, held him by his hair, and pushed into him.

Chase gasped as he felt the dildo slide home. His heart skipped, and he took several steadying breaths to calm himself. He enjoyed penetration, though he had never taken to it the way Kacey did, and each time the sensation presented itself differently. This time, his ass was already loose from the plug, and rather than stretch him further the dildo seemed to be massaging his insides. Once the initial shock had passed, it began to feel good. Really good. Kacey had been generous with the lube and pushed into him with ease. Chase relaxed, ready to enjoy a long, slow ride.

That was when Kacey turned on the vibrator.

Chase's legs bucked. His arms jerked. His entire body exploded with movement as a powerful rumble took over his asshole. He screamed so loud that Kacey clamped a hand over his mouth and hissed, "Quiet! Don't be such a fucking baby. I take it up the ass all the time, so you c-can t-too."

The stutter was small, but it was there. Kacey held her breath, determined to keep her cool, though in reality her pussy was on fire. The vibrator was much stronger than she'd anticipated, and the dildo wasn't so much shaking as it was pushing itself back and forth between them. Kacey felt like she was getting rightly fucked, even while she herself was doing the fucking.

She could only imagine what it must be like for Chase. Based on the sounds he was making, it must have felt pretty wild.

She pressed into his back. One arm wrapped around his belly, the other on to his shoulder as she pulled him onto her, over and over again. Chase took it as best he could, but every now and then his body would twitch, sending the dildo back into her. Her breath would catch, and she would reward him with a slap on the ass. But it was working. A warm tension was building inside of her and was growing with every thrust.

Chase felt Kacey pounding his ass, heard her moans echo his own, tasted her pussy, smelled his cum. Such an envelopment of sex. His spine tingled as the dildo shook against his prostate. Before long a stream of liquid dribbled from his cock. A moment later, a finger blocked the tip, and Kacey laughed.

"There it is! I knew I'd get you there. Fucking milk boy, it's unreal how easy it is to use you." Her thrusting came to a stop. The dildo shook between them, its movement no longer so punctuating. Over his panting, Chase heard a familiar squelch. What was that?

"You ready to cum, milk boy? You gave me some, but now I want the rest."

A silicone sheath slid up his cock, wrapping it from base to tip. Chase howled as Kacey stroked him with the toy, slow and heavy movements that covered every inch of his shaft. She resumed fucking him, long and steady strokes that made his eyes cross beneath the cups of her bikini.

It didn't take long. Kacey whispered, "Cum for me," and the pocket pussy jerked in her hand. A new, thicker squelching sounded from its opening as Chase emptied himself into its chamber. At the same time Kacey, who was keeping herself at the ragged edge, let go. The orgasm unzipped her from the slit of her pussy to the top of her skull.

It took several minutes for Chase to come to his senses. It was only then he realized Kacey hadn't pulled out, and was in fact still grinding into him. He took a deep breath and surrendered. He was totaled. There was nothing he could do. He could only lay there as the peak of Kacey's orgasm carried her deep into the valley of a second. She bit his back, pinning him to the bench with her cock as if to anchor herself to the ground.

It didn't work. She only flew higher, and soon couldn't take it anymore. Her hand slid down to the harness and fumbled for a switch. Suddenly the dildo went still between them. Kacey leaned against Chase, chest heaving, legs trembling, a tiny smile on her face. Perfection. Bliss. The afternoon could not have been more perfect. She closed her eyes, and waited for the world to stop spinning.

Eventually, it did. Kacey took a deep breath and she pushed herself off Chase. This took some effort and was accompanied by a painful unsticking of their bodies, which were glued together with sweat and semen. Her nipples were the last to leave him, tugging painfully as they came unstuck, eliciting a small moan from Kacey.

She pulled the dildo from Chase's ass and stared at the gaping hole that remained. Normally, she would have some fun with it - she once rolled grapes in and out of the hole, then made him eat them - but there were no such plans for that day. They had a lot of ground yet to cover, and she had antagonized him enough. She unbuckled the harness and gently removed her end of the dildo from her vagina, shuddering slightly as it came out.

Kacey bent down and picked up the pocket pussy. She didn't remember dropping it, but then again, much of the last few minutes was a bit of a blur. Chase's cum dribbled from its opening. She set it next to the double-sided dildo and walked to the front of the bench, where her man lay face down, dead to the world.

She untied the bikini top from his eyes. He blinked a few times, adjusting his eyes to the sun, forcing his gaze back into focus. He smiled when he saw her. "Haam-phoo." Kacey removed the gag. Chase worked his jaw and sighed. "Thank you, mistress."

"You're welcome." Kacey heaved a sigh of her own. Effective torment took work, and she had been at it for most of the afternoon. It was time to take her foot off the gas, and coast.

She donned her bikini, then set about freeing Chase from his restraints. He groaned as she undid the straps from his wrists and ankles, flexing his fingers and twirling his feet. The one holding his waist came next, and he slowly stood on shaky legs. Kacey stood by in case he should fall but he waved her away, taking his time to stretch his muscles, letting the blood flow.

Up on the porch, a phone buzzed. They had been lost in their play, and now the real world was making its presence known. Kacey took a step towards the house. She took another step. A hand snaked around her throat, pulling her back. "Where the fuck do you think you're going?" a voice whispered.

It was Chase, though in a greater sense, it wasn't. This was not the same man who'd been lounging on the couch a few hours earlier. That man had been taken, stripped, beaten, and fucked to within an inch of his life. He'd been reduced to a shambling erotic monstrosity, and then, stupidly, had been allowed to go free.

Kacey felt a cock slide between her legs, rubbing up against her pussy. The hand at her throat tightened as she tried to explain, tried to reason, tried to cajole, tried to say anything that might call off the beast and spare her. The hand at her throat choked off her words. Her breath soon followed.

"You won't be getting away that easily. Not after what you did." His free hand pawed her, found her bikini, and ripped it off. Kacey had spent the better part of the afternoon naked, but never once did she feel a fraction of the exposure and vulnerability she felt at having the clothes torn from her body, leaving her wearing nothing but her skin.

Chase dragged her by the neck until the back of her knees hit the bench and she tumbled backwards. He caught her, but was not gentle. For someone who'd been a zombie a minute ago he moved with remarkable agility, threading her wrists through the straps above her head, cinching the strap around her waist and tightening cuffs at her ankles.

Seconds later she was bound face-up on a device of her own creation, legs spread, her pussy high and dry. Well, not exactly dry. The hose had never been turned off and was now happily pounding into her pussy.

"Ooohhhh!"

"That's a sound I like. Unlike you, I don't care if the neighbors hear, so you'd better keep it together if you don't want them knowing. Though maybe we can find something to do with that pretty little mouth of yours."

Chase's eyes wandered the bench and spotted the double-sided dildo. "So this is what you used to fuck me. No wonder you were so enthusiastic - it was fucking you at the same time. But which side was in your pussy, and which was in my ass?" He stuck out his tongue and gave each end a lick. "Well, that clears that up. I wonder...which end is going in your mouth?"

Kacey groaned. Between the water on her vulva and the thought of a well-used dildo going down her throat all she was able to get out was, "Pussy...please...I want to taste my pussy..."

"I know! How about I wash it off? That way you won't have to worry about what sort of flavor you'll get to savor." Kacey nodded, relieved. No doubt Chase would have ignored her request out of spite. Plus, washing the dildo would give her pussy a break from the torment of the hose, which blurred the line between exhilarating and overwhelming.

Only Chase didn't rinse the toy with the hose. Instead, he picked up the pocket pussy, held it to his nose, and gave it a quick sniff. He playfully jerked his head away. "Whoa! Now that's pungent. Perfect for hiding any other tastes you'd want to avoid." Chase pushed the dildo into the pocket pussy, ramming it home with a loud squelch. Kacey watched with widened eyes as he fucked one toy with another. Chase pulled out the dildo. It was coated in his cum, glistening in the sun.

"Your lollypop's ready, bitch. Ready for a taste?"

"Wait, baby, I..." Kacey was cut off as the dildo was pushed between her lips and slid down her tongue. For the second time that day she tasted his cum, which, as promised, covered any other taste which had lingered on the dildo. It was different from before, coming from a rubber penis rather than his fleshy one, and overall she preferred the later: she like to feel it twitch in her mouth.

The other end of the dildo stood high in the air. Chase lay a finger on its tip, keeping it upright. He didn't need to push down. Gravity did a fine job of making her gag. Chase grinned. "Bite down, bitch. You wouldn't want to choke, would you?" She did as she was told. One benefit of deepthroating a dildo was you didn't have to worry about teeth, and Kacey often left imprints in their softer toys. (She'd once forgotten herself when it had been Chase down her throat instead of a dildo. His response didn't let her sit comfortably for a week.)

Kacey saw the pocket pussy in his hand. She watched as it was lifted above her head and lined up with the other half of the dildo stuck straight against the sky. The silicone pussy slid onto the rubber cock and inched towards her face. Cum soaked its lips, some of which dribbled down to splatter on her cheeks. Viewed up close it looked rather bland, lacking texture and nuance and musk. A fleeting thought raced through her head as its lips touched hers: Would that it were real...

Chase moved the pussy up and down, fucking it against the toy in her mouth. Kacey bit down hard to keep it from choking her any further.

That's when his fingers found her clit.

Kacey screamed. The dildo fell down her open throat. Screaming, choking, gagging, cumming, she writhed on the bench as Chase's fingers danced around her body, tweaking her nipples, rolling her clit, poking her pussy, as if making adjustments on a finely tuned instrument. Her body hummed in response, her pussy and ass clenching, her chest heaving, her heels hammering into the legs of the bench where the straps held them in place, overcome with sensation but nowhere to channel it but through the pleasure in her cunt. It held her tight in its grasp, letting nothing through, no thought, no reason, no sanity.

The dildo left her mouth. Kacey sucked in a lungful of air and felt herself resurface from the limbo of her orgasm. Certain things became apparent. The fingers had left her body. The hose had fallen silent, taking with it the terrible pleasure it had brought her. Kacey looked up and saw Chase standing over her, pulling the dildo from the pocket pussy and admiring the glistening sheen it left behind.

"Now that is what I like to see. Just a happy little cumslut, taking her medicine." Kacey opened her mouth to speak, and Chase shoved in the other side of the dildo, freshly coated in his cum. "Suck," he commanded. Kacey obeyed.

Chase moved down between her legs and, without warning, thrust himself inside her. Kacey was warm and wet, and his cock carved a whole new space inside her body. Her scream was cut off as a hand closed around her throat. His other hand grabbed her breast and pinned her down. The bench rocked as he fucked her.

"Did you think...you were done with me?" Chase grunted between thrusts. "Did you think...that you could tie me up...use me...tease me...all afternoon...wind me up...and then just walk away?" His hand left her throat and grabbed her other breast, using them as leverage to fuck her harder. He seemed to be trying to drill a hole into her stomach. "You dumb slut. You knew this would happen. You kept that hose on my ass all afternoon knowing what it would do to me. You kept milking me because you thought it would drain me, take me out of it. Guess what? You were wrong."

Around the edges of the dildo, Kacey's lips curled up into a smile. How well he knew her.

"Buckle up, bitch. You're in for a rough ride."

I'm already bucked up, idiot. Or did you miss the straps? Words she could not say, thanks to the toy in her mouth, so she moaned them instead, hoping the message would get across. It must have, as Chase fucked her all the harder.