Hospital Hunt

Story Info
Two Nurses give two men special check ups on Hunt Night.
3.5k words
3.56
6.3k
15
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HWolf526
HWolf526
38 Followers

The local hospital was a very busy place most nights, especially in the ER and almost even more so during the hours before a hunt night. Men who had been unable to get a class E exemption had called off in order to stay safe, so the hospital was not fully staffed that night when we came in to make a delivery, me and my friend were bringing in some flowers that somebody had ordered. We certainly felt eyes on us as we were being looked over by the women. The deliver went off without a hitch and we were on our way back when we saw them, two nurses who were coming off their shift, which we were sure was more like a double or triple shift. One of them spotted me and my friend and pointed us out to the other one who smiled and nodded.

"Hi there," the one who pointed us out said to me.

"Hello there," I replied as I started to go while my friend headed for the bathroom, I shook my head at the REALLY bad timing.

"What's the rush?" the other nurse asked.

"Hunt Night is starting soon and I need to get the van we came in started,"

"Did you hear that? Hunt Night is starting soon, did you know that?" the first nurse said in mock surprise.

"I had no idea," said the second one in the same tone. Thinking my friend would be along shortly I ran for the door when I heard it, the Hunt Night Alarm, I stared to run faster when I was cut off by one of the nurses, the one who had nodded and smiled at us. I started to back up. She smiled even wider as she reached forward and grabbed my wrists.

"Stay please," she said with a smile.

"I don't seem to have much choice," I said as I tried to pull away to no avail.

"I won't hurt you," she said as she pulled me in to a hug, based on my height I would have to say she was about 5'4" and based on what was pressed in to me I figured her breasts where large C or small D sized. My friend ran towards us only for the other nurse to came out and cut him off, grabbing him in a tight hug as well. She then looked over at the one who had me in her hug.

"You got a nice one Abigail," the one with my friend said as my friend and I squirmed, unable to escape the tight hugs we now found ourselves in. The one who had me laughed as she gave my cheek a kiss. "Shall we give these two a check up at home," the nurse with my friend said.

"I think we should," responded Abigail, the two of us squirmed more as we were lead to and through the auto revolving doors out in to the cool evening air, me and my friend being cuddled and hugged the entire way to a mini van. Seeing the mini van get closer me and my friend squirmed even more, the nurse who had my friend lightly kicked something under the mini van which caused the back to open up. We squirmed the entire time as we were forced inside.

"Some nice patients we have tonight Nurse Abigail," the one with my friend said as she forced him in to the front passenger seat and started tying him to it.

"Yeah I like them," Abigail said as she forced me in, following me in she forced me to what was the front seat in the back of the mini van where once I was sitting, she sat down next to me, putting herself between me and the door, she looked at me and smiled as she trapped me in her arms, cuddling me. "You're good for cuddling," she whispered in my ear.

"Thank you, I guess," I said softly as she gave me an extra squeeze. I looked at her, my eyes full of helplessness.

"It will be fine honey," she said. I nodded, to which I felt her hand on the back of my head forcing my head to rest on her breasts as the mini van left the hospital and went in to the city. After some time we were on the outskirts of the neutral part of the city and heading to the part that women had taken control of, which of course was one of the nicer parts of the city.

"Okay cuties, time to hand over your IDs," the other nurse said. At first I thought about not giving up the location, but then I saw her grab my friend's face when he refused to give up his ID. She laughed as she crammed his face in to her breasts and motorboated him. When she finally let him up he handed over his id as he gasped for air.

"In my wallet, my pocket, nearest you," I said.

"Thank you for cooperating," Abigail said as she removed my wallet, taking out my ID and handing it up front before cuddling me again. Abigail's friend handed over the IDs and when she got them back she was also handed two bracelets, Abigail took one and clipped it to my wrist, try as I might, I was unable to stop her from getting it on me. Don't worry about it," she said before she patted my lap. The gate to the checkpoint lifted and we continued on as I tried to sink more in to my seat. Up front her friend was singing along to the radio and when the chorus came on both me and my friend squirmed as she sang a modified version.

"Like we should, we gotcha good!" she sang and then laughed. It was not long before we pulled up to a house.               ""I think we will need to do these guys one at a time, what do you think Abigail?" she asked.

"Yeah, I think we'll have to trade at some point," Abigail said. To which they forced me and my friend to sit down on a couch, and pulling out two pairs of blue fuzzy cuffs from an Ottoman, they cuffed me and my friend to the couch by our legs. The two of them then walked a few steps away and talked in a hushed tone, looking at us before they walked over, freed my friend, each one hooking an arm and laughing as they walked off with him as he squirmed. For the next several minutes I heard the two of them laughing along with muffled words from both them and my friend. I lowered my head wondering what they were doing to him, knowing I would find out soon enough. About 10 or 20 minutes later they both came out without my friend.

"My turn?" I asked

"Yes, good-looking, come on," Abigail said as her friend unlocked my cuff, they pulled me up, hooked my arms and lead me in to the room they had taken my friend in to, just as I expected though, he was longer in the room.

"I guess I should introduce myself, I am Betty and for this check up I will be helping nurse Abigail, just like she helped me with you friend, Carl's," Betty said to which I nodded "First, things first, what's your name handsome?" she asked.

"Darrell," I told her and she wrote it down.

"Okay Darrell, take off your clothes," Abigail said.

"How much?" I asked

"Oh, down to your underwear should be fine," Abigail said with a chuckle. Knowing I would not be able to prevent from being stripped I complied, taking off everything except my boxers.

"Good boy," Abigail said.

"Well, I am outnumbered after all, if I didn't do it I am sure you two would have," I said.

"I don't know Darrell, we might have liked that, right Abigail," Betty said with a chuckle as they made me move on the the scale, which climbed up until it flashed 243 pounds, Abigail wrote it down as I went to the height chart where they measured me at five feet and nine inches.

"Noted, for that weight and height he looks pretty healthy, I'm impressed," Abigail said, she was right, I was a little on the, well "cuddly" side to be polite very much like Abigail was, Betty though looked, well a bit more curvy I guess would be the best way to put it.

"Yeah, I think he really only used the van on nights like this, I have seen him walk a lot, both on and off the job, that must be why," Betty commented. I was so distracted by Betty's talk I didn't know Abigail was behind me until she spun me around and I was once again trapped in her hug.

"Oh I like that," said Abigail

"You like what?" I asked

"Your moaning, I just think it is so cute," she said and I squirmed as she kissed my cheek.

"So, what is next for my check up?" I asked

"Good question," Abigail responded before looking at Betty and asking "Any ideas?"

Betty laughed as she said "Well, we could always check out," then she smiled and added "his equipment," with a hint of lust, the same sort of smile was soon on Abigail's face

Take of your boxers sweetie," Abigail said with a giggle.

"No please, I would rather not," I said. Abigail grabbed one of my arms and put it around her, Betty doing the same, using one hand to keep the arm they had around them, their free hands grabbed my boxers. They smiled as they nodded and pulled down my boxers. Abigail smiled as she started stroking me, which made me moan.

"Oh, I do like this, you have such a nice cock Darrell, and it isn't even erect yet," she said with a smile, she dropped my cock though when I suddenly jumped forward and moaned. "What was that?!" Abigail asked

"My bad," Betty said "Since he couldn't protect himself any more I wrapped my free arm around him, it slipped and my fingers brushed his lower back, he must be sensitive there," she explained with a lust filled tone on the word "sensitive". I started shaking my head as Betty pointed to a spot on my back and said "Right there, rub that spot," Abigail reached for it and sure enough, rubbed it, which sent me in to another moaning fit.

"Carl, help me!" I moaned out as I squirmed while Abigail continued to rub my back, the two of them holding on to me.

"Oh that is fun," Abigail said. "We should add that to his chart," she added.

"Okay, I will," Betty replied I managed to get away from her, only to wind up in Betty's hug, she smiled as she hugged for a few moments before she turned me around and rubbed my back, this caused me to moan and stagger forward in order to get away from her.

"Catch him Abigail," Betty said as she laughed. Abigail giggled as, sure enough, she caught me in her hug, the sudden stop made my arms wrap around her. Abigail smiled as she gave me an extra squeeze and held me in her hug.

"This is fun, send him back!" Betty said, Abigail turned me around and rubbed my back again, I tried to fight the urge but could not and staggered right in to Betty's hug as I moaned.

"Well, hello again," Betty said as she laughed. She then turned me around and kissed my cheek before saying "Ready Abigail, I am sending him back,"

"Ready to get him in my arms again, like you need to ask," Abigail responded, once again I was made to stagger forward, right in to Abigail's hug who wasted no time in rubbing my back, I went weak in the knees as I moaned and pressed in to her.

"I love my new guy!" Abigail said.

"Good," Betty said "Then you won't mind as I go and check on our other patient, are you going to be okay with Darrell?" Betty said, air quoting the word "patient".

"Oh you go ahead," Abigail said. "We'll be fine," she added as she gave me a look full of desire which only grew as Betty left.

"Oh no! Not you! Darrell, help me!" I heard Carl cry out.

"Oh Carl, don't worry about him, Darrell is in Nurse Abigail's very capable and loving hands, just as you are in mine," Betty said as she laughed. Abigail gave me a tight squeeze as I moaned helplessly as she took me over the couch where she started cuddling me. My cock was already semi hard as I pressed in to her, and I moaned softly as she began to rub it. I kept trying to get away, but all that did was put her other hand on the place on my back, to which she started rubbing instead of my cock. I squirmed and moaned, trying to get away, but my leaning forward only got my cock squeezed as it ended up back in her hand, to which I moaned loudly.

"Such a good patient, and you're mine!"

"Well, your patient seems to be in trouble,"

"He sure is," I leaned back as she said that only for her to rub my back again.

"Stay with me, big boy,". I tried to get away, but each time I moved to get my back away from her, it only put my cock in her other hand to play with, and when I got my cock out of there, it only put my back in to position to be played with. Once I was weakened from this she started covering me in kisses, all three of these things made me moan in lust and helplessness. "I got you now my good-looking guy," she added as we played.

"I think you are right," I moaned out.

"Do you like it?" she asked with a smile.

"I don't know, I feel so helpless right now," I responded.

"Don't worry, I will take good care of you, just like Betty is taking care of Carl," she replied with a tone of caring in her voice, she held me close as we listened, in what was a few rooms down the hall based on the distance we heard Carl and Betty, both moaning, but with Betty's laughing we knew who was having more fun.

"Looks like Carl is having fun," Abigail said.

"You mean with Betty, it sounds like she is having the fun," I said before asking "What is she going to do with him?"

"Most likely fuck him silly," Abigail stated as if it were the most obvious thing, which I guess it was.

"You are going to do that to me too, aren't you," I stated in defeat.

"Oh you know it, but I will be more gentle," she told me.

"Why us?" I asked.

"Because we see you guys a lot, and even though we women are in charge now some men look at us like we are objects, other men, since we are in charge, seem to fear us," Abigail started. "You two though, are always kind to us, and we can tell that it is not because we women are in charge, but because you are just kind people," she continued.

"Do you each have a preference, or is it too close to call with us?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" she asked as we shifted so I was now between her and the back of the couch.

"I mean do you each have one us you like better, or do you like both about the same," I explained.

"Oh, I like you more than I do Carl," Abigail said.

"But you like Carl too, right?" I asked.

"Yes, I like him too, he is maybe like a 6 to your high 9 low 10 out of ten," Abigail said as she smiled, her blue eyes gazing in to my hazel ones.

"Is it the same way with Betty? Does she like Carl the most, but also likes me?" I asked.

"Yeah, she really likes him, we sometimes talk for hours about what we would do if one day we finally caught you," she said "And speaking of which, you are stalling, time for some fun," she said with a smile as she cuddled me and rubbed me all over, I couldn't help but moan, but my moans were muffled because my face was pressed in to her breasts. There was nothing I could do as she kept me in her hug, bringing my face up only to cover it in kisses before sending my face back down in to her breasts, my cock, rock hard at this point was bouncing as I moaned and squirmed in her hug. "Fuck me honey," Abigail whispered in my ear.

"Right here, on the couch?" I asked a bit shocked.

"Honestly, I was thinking in my bed, but you have a point, why wait?" she said with a large smile as she pulled me in even tighter, my cock head grazing her entrance making her moan slightly. "Come on good-looking, time to give in," she said as she rubbed the spot on my back, I pressed more in to her, which made me slide in, this made me moan out for help as I could barely move. "No help for you honey, only person here who is on your side is Carl, and he is busy with Betty," Abigail said as I started to pull out, once I was almost out, she rubbed the spot on my back again and I slammed back in. "That's right big boy, fuck me," she moaned as we began, I was sliding in and out of her and my squirms were becoming less and less about trying to fight her off, and more and more about the desire that was building up in me. "That's a good boy," she said with a moan, and with that she picked up the pace, each time I slide in I felt more of the fight leaving me, and the thoughts that I would not be getting away any time soon getting closer and closer to the front of my mind. "I love you," Abigail moaned out.

"You can't, we just met," I moaned back.

"I already do, my couch cutie," she said as we shifted so I was now under her as opposed to being between her and the couch. I moaned as she used her pussy muscles to milk my cock.

"Must not give in to the sexy nurse," I moaned again and again as I slide in and out of her, Abigail chuckled at my chant.

"Thank you Darrell, I think you are pretty fine-looking yourself," she said as she picked up the intensity and whispered to me "But as far as giving in, I think you already have," I just moaned out the word "no" as I continued to slide in and out of her, she moaned as we continued, I pressed my head in to her chest, but a few minutes later I started saying something, she pulled my head out and asked "What was that dear?"

"So close, mustn't cum," I chanted over and over.

"Oh sweetie, give me some sugar," she said right before she kissed me deeply on the lips, which was only the first in a barrage of them. As I was pressed in to her every one of her kisses got me as she continued to milk me which made me moan even more, her moans joining mine before she started using them to sing

"Give up sweetie, you belong to me, don't worry my handsome honey, I'll never let you go," she kept singing it again and again.

My eyes widened and my jaw dropped as I said "Never?"

"Never," she replied as she went back to her singing.

"Nobody can help me, I am Abigail's honey, she has captured me, I hope she doesn't let me go," I was shocked that I was singing that back

"Don't worry, I won't," she said as she coaxed an orgasm from me that pushed her over the edge for we both moaned and yelled together. Once we came down from our orgasms, exhausted I moaned as I cuddled in to her and kissed her chest, to which she cooed and said "Oh my, such a good boy, but let's get some rest before we start round 2," as she pulled a throw over us, I just nodded and resting my head on her breasts. "Such a handsome man, I love you,"

"I love you too Miss Abigail," I said, as our eyes closed and we both snuggled in to each other, I was certain that by year's end I would not want to leave.

HWolf526
HWolf526
38 Followers