A Present for Valentine's Day

Story Info
A man is kidnapped and made into a Valentine's Day gift.
2.7k words
3.73
21.3k
28
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HWolf526
HWolf526
38 Followers

I felt another moan ripped from me as I was forced down on my captor who moaned in reply, . Being trapped under the blankets with her I had no idea how long we had been doing this, but I figured she had already had three orgasms, and outside of catching her breath between them had shown no signs of slowing down, I squirmed, trying to get away, but all that did was make her laugh and roll us so I was now pinned under her which made her laugh even more. As she sped up her pace, her hazel eyes locked on to my eyes all I could do was remember how he ended up in this situation.

I guess I should start with an intro, my name is August and it had been a standard Valentine's Day so far, I had finished my shift and was on my way to spend Valentine's Day home alone. I was on my way out of the park between downtown and my house., well "park" might be a bit of a stretch as it was really only one block, but it was a nice bit of green in the middle of the city and I enjoyed walking through it. How this "park is made up is that at each corner of the block is a path and the four paths meet in the middle of the park where there is a Civil War Monument. The path loops around the monument connecting the four paths. Anyhow, as I was heading for the corner of the block that would let me get home I saw a woman, she was short, around 5'1 top and bottom heavy with brown hair worn in a bun, and was carrying a cat carrier.

"Here Kitty! Here Kitty!" she called out. I ran up to her.

"Need help finding your cat?" I asked.

"Yes please," she responded. "I think he went this way," she said pointing toward a van across the street. I had noticed the van as I was heading on the the park, it was a small version of a moving van complete with a design on it and the name of the company you were to contact if you wanted to rent one, the back was open and the ramp was down, could it have gotten in there. Anyhow, we headed in that direction, and I looked in the van, other than a gym bag, the van was empty.

"I'm sorry, I don't see it," I said as I turned around, my green eyes widened as I saw the cat carrier now open and what was her free hand, a gun..

"Oh I don't have a cat, but I have a great gift for my friend," she said with a smile.

"Oh and what would that be?" I asked, hoping to use humor to hide my fear of having the gun pointed at me.

"Why, that would be you," she said with a laugh. "Now, be a good boy and get in the van," Not having much choice I headed for the bottom of the ramp and walking in to the van, matching footsteps indicated she was following me up leading me to the center of the van where the gym bag was.

"This will be easier if you are a good boy and kneel for me," she said. Not having much choice I knelled down in the middle of the van, knowing that while before, at 5'9" I towered over her, she now clearly had the height advantage as well as the gun.

"I'm going to put the gun done handsome, but it will be near me, so don't try anything, nod if you understand," I nodded and I felt two things lock around my ankles, before a moment later they were pulled together. "Special shackles, with adjustable cord, don't worry, when I want you to walk I will give you some slack," she explained "But for now, hands behind your back please," she said and adding a "there is a smart stud," when I complied. I felt similar things happen to my wrists knowing she had used a similar item on them as well before walking in front of me and kneeling down as well.

"Oh what the heck, I can't help myself," she said with a smile before my world became a mixture of blue and skin color, her breasts having slightly more give than most but they were still quite firm as she motorboated me. I heard her laugh as she did this, and I gasped for air as she stopped. I managed to move my body so I could see her leave, once she was out of the van she stopped "My friend is going to have fun with you honey, now you just sit tight, we will be there soon," with that the world went black as she closed the van.

The van soon was moving and did for quite some time, making many twists and turns, I wasn't sure if this is because where we were going was far away or because she was trying to disorient me, if it was the second one it worked very well, I soon didn't know how many turns we had taken or how long we had been driving, but after a while the van stopped. It was a few minutes later, and I could have sworn in the interim I heard a door open and close a few times, but I finally heard her heading for the back and talking to somebody, but I only heard half the conversation.

"I've got a great present for you....no, you are going to love this one....fifteen minutes you say...perfect, plenty of time to set it up...see you when you get here," and with that the back opened up. "Well hot stuff, my friend is on her way, so we should get you ready for her. I watches as she attached a leash to one of my belt loops with one hand while holding the gun with the other, she then reached for something between the cuffs on my feet and pushed on it. "Now, nice and slow, pull your feet apart," I did as she said and she smiled "That's right, nice and slow, good boy, stop right there," almost in a motherly tone before she ordered me to my feet, I stood up and by the leash she lead me inside the house.

Once inside the house I was lead to a study where she ordered me to sit in a chair. Near the chair I saw four plastic ties and white ribbons with red heads on them. She started by freeing my feet but before I could barely stand up she showed me the gun again and I sat back down, she took two plastic ties and used them to bind my feet to the legs of the chair and then used two of the ribbons to spruce up the bindings. Then putting the gun down so she could use her hands but could quickly grab it if she needed to, the freed my hands, I squirmed and she laughed as my wrists got the same treatment as my ankles.

"No, please, stop! HELP!" I yelled.

"Oh sweetie, the only other person here is baby, and he can't help you, he's in my bed, waiting for me," she said as she laughed and finished up. Sure enough I was now tied to the chair. "Now I am going to go close up the van so I can take it back in the morning," and then she laughed as she said "Don't go anywhere," and with that she packed up her things and left the room, coming back a moment later saying she had forgotten something and showed me what looked like a ball gag with a heart and the words "B MINE" on it. She told me to open wide and squeezed by balls hard through my jeans when I shook my head. Soon I couldn't help but scream, to which she gagged me.

"There, we can't have baby worrying about you, that should keep you quiet," she said, with that she left again, squirm as I might I was unable to get free.

Once again some time passed when I heard a door near the front of the house open up and two sets of footsteps entered the house before the door shut.

"So, where is this amazing present you said you have for me?" I heard somebody say, but it wasn't the woman who kidnapped me, although it was clearly female.

"Right this way," I heard my kidnapper say, the footsteps got closer and closer until my kidnapper entered the study again followed by another woman. The other woman was slightly taller, I would have to say maybe 5'3" she had blonde hair that flowed half down her back, the half that flowed down her front brushing near the top of her chest, her hazel eyes lit up at the sight of me as she walked over and kissed my cheek. "So Camilla, what do you think? Think he's a good Valentine's Day gift?" I heard my kidnapper say.

"I think hes perfect, thank you Dorothy," Camilla responded, Dorothy laughed at that

"Have fun you too, and Happy Valentine's Day Camilla, Tommy and I will be celebrating our usual way," laughing once again, she left. Camilla rubbed her hands and went straight to work on my bonds. As soon as I was free I ran for the door, but I quickly felt arms wrap around me.

"Mmmm got you," I heard Camilla say with a slight moan.

"Please, no! Help me!" I half yelled have moaned out.

"No way hunky, now, how about telling me your name," she said I shook my head and she tightened the hug, barely able to breathe, I gasped out my name.

"Well August, there is no way I am letting you go," she said as she loosened her hug just enough to turn me around, I saw her go in for a kiss and turned my head so she got my right cheek. As I felt her lips press in to it I once again moaned for help. "I've already told you August, I won't let you go," she said, going in for another kiss, I turned my head so she got my left cheek this time and she gave the hug an extra squeeze, which caused me to moan out.

"Hey, keep it down in there you two, I'm trying to have fun with Tommy, isn't that right baby?" I heard Dorothy say in a tone that indicated she was joking, I wondered what part she was joking about until I heard a moan full of a combination of lust and helplessness.

"Let's get you to bed August," Camilla said with a slight moan that brought my attention back her, I squirmed in her arms and shook my head.

"Outside of your name, I don't even know you, why are you doing this to me?" I asked.

"I am doing this to you because you're my Valentine's Day Gift," she responded as if it was the most natural thing in the world

"But I was kidnapped," I responded.

"I guess, but don't worry, I'll be nice to you," she cooed as we headed down the hallway.

"Other than trapped in this hug of yours I don't even know where I am,"

"In my house," she said with a slight moan.

I felt her fingers slip down my spine and let a moan out as I asked "Who was that other guy I heard?"

"Oh that was Dorothy's boyfriend, Tommy, he lives here too with us,"

"He sounded so helpless," another moan escaping as she guessed correctly that I like back rubs and therefore continued the one she was giving me.

"Just like you are," she said with a smile. I moaned again as she dove in for a kiss, her kisses and my moans only seemed to feed off each other, as the more I moaned the more she kissed me which mad me moan even more which means...well, you get the idea. To make matters worse her continuing back rub was making me melt more in to her. "Yes August, I'm going to keep you," she said, I moaned loudly, even I could hear the helplessness in my moans now, my arms draped over her shoulders and my eyes widened as we entered her bedroom. Camilla's smile grew as she laid me on the bed, I looked down the hall and through an open door I barely saw a mass of blankets moving but I could certainly hear a woman laughing and a man moaning from underneath them. I squirmed and moaned as Camilla starting stripping me, but was unable to stop her.

Across the hall I heard Dorothy laugh as she said "Don't get any bright ideas baby, he can't save you, after all, he's keeping Camilla company," before the moaning and laughing continued. Meanwhile Camilla had stripped me down to my heart covered boxers, they had seemed appropriate today after all.

"My turn," she said with a murmur of lust as she looked me over as she stripped down, stopping only to keep me from getting off the bed.

"Let me guess, Tommy was kidnapped too wasn't he," I said

"Yes he was, a little while ago, we've had him here for a few months,"

"The same thing is going to happen to me isn't it, trapped here as you hug, kiss and squeeze me until I as helpless as he is,"

"Well, you forgot fuck, but yes, you're right," she said, I couldn't help help but notice my cock shift in my boxers and I squirmed as she stripped. "Oh, see something you like?" she said with a chuckle. I nodded.

"Yes Camilla," I said. Her laughter grew as she jumped on the bed and cuddled me tightly. I moaned loudly as she did that and the room vanished as she shifted our weight so she could pull the covers up over us.

"Got you now," she said with a smile.

"It sure seems that way doesn't it," I said to which she smiled and nodded, as she went in to kiss me I tried to turn my head, but she trapped it between her arm and her chest "I can't move my head,"

"That's the idea hunky, now to finally get those lips," she started kissing me and soon I was even returning them.

"No....please...somebody please....help me!" I cried out in between kisses, I then saw Camilla smile as she reached for my boxers, try as I might I could stop her, her smile even grew as she held like a trophy before tossing them out of the blankets, she then rubbed her slit against my hard, exposed cock which made me moan loudly.

"I'm gonna get you again," she said, I shook my head, my cock trying to stay away from her slit, but she tightened her hold on me as she made me slide in to her.

"Please somebody help me!" I moaned out as I pressed in to her arms around me.

"No way August, you're mine," she said and I moaned as she started to make me slide in and out of her. With another moan she said "I love you August," as I looked down I saw my cock appear before being reclaimed by her pussy, over and over again, I moaned at the sight as she encouraged me to keep going. I kept trying to pull out again, each time being forced back inside.

"That's right Camilla, get him good!" I heard Dorothy cheer from down the hall.....

And that is how I ended up here, my body limp and spent, I could barely keep my eyes open, Camilla laughed and said "Tired August? Well it is nearly daylight," my eyes widened at that, we had been going for hours then. She petted my dark brown hair and said "Get some rest, there will be plenty of time for more fun later,"

I moaned as my eyes closed, I had a feeling she was right.

HWolf526
HWolf526
38 Followers