All Comments on 'Hospital Politics Ch. 02'

by monica31970

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Dan_EnglandDan_Englandabout 2 years ago

First time reading your stories Monica and I am officially hooked, bring on the next chapter ;-)

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnonabout 2 years ago

Well-written story that leaves me wanting to read more. I do think it's a bit of a jump from Chapter 1. It feels like the bullying story needed a little more time to develop.

ArkingArkingabout 2 years ago

Oh Mon, you have done it again. I love the way you mark out your storyline, and have your characters fill in the empty spaces. Strong characters, even the venerable individuals have a strength about them. Just when I thought the bullying was to be the main storyline you come up trumps with an even bigger one. So many rich characters you are introducing us to, the girls at the rugby club, the editor and work colleagues and of course the scared little 'field mouse' and Benny, oh my how we all want to meet a Benny on a cold wet Saturday afternoon. Can not wait for the next chapter. 5 stars.

AliceGeeAliceGeeabout 2 years ago

This story has just got a bit more intriguing. Your storytelling is superb as always Monica and the sex is so hot. I will be waiting patiently for the next installment.

MaonaighMaonaighabout 2 years ago

A couple of small quibbles. My late wife was a journalist so over the years I met quite a few newspaper people of both sexes. I couldn't see any of them playing the submissive as easily as Wanda has for Benny. Still, different strokes... And secondly, at the end you have Wanda ask: "Another Shipman?" I struck me that many of your overseas readers won't have any idea who Harold Shipman was. Perhaps you could insert some kind of explanation. Apart from those points, Monica, this is promising to be a very good story, a solid, all-round five-star presentation.

Air_DryAir_Dryabout 2 years ago

Damn you are good and I keep wanting more! Thank you ! I love finding stories with so much to them.

FirstClassFlirtFirstClassFlirtover 1 year ago

Still going to be continued or did I just waste time getting involved in this? Hope you are able to get back to it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermonica31970@monica31970
Single, submissive lesbian hoping to make friends and maybe, who knows, something may develop? I'm 50, live alone and am self-employed. 5' 5" with chestnut hair currently to my shoulders. 32a, 23, 34 (ish) I find intelligence attractive but I don't expect to meet Miss Einst...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES