How I Give Unforgettable Blowjobs

Story Info
THIS is how mine are elite.
1k words
4.7
2.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I see giving head as an artform. Like anything, if you hone in on the details and really scratch beneath the surface, oh boy, your blowjob-game will elevate significantly. Anybody can suck a dick, but not everybody can give unforgettable head.

I'll share something personal and erotic; I've never NOT made a guy cum from sucking his dick. Maybe re-read that. Hey, I mean business. It's the truth and I'm proud of that. Without going into numbers, I'll confess, I've sucked a lot of dick.

I start by expressing to a guy that I'd really love to suck his dick. This instantly puts you above many. Here, you're explaining your love of it. Plus, if delivered correctly, it sounds rather cute.

I'll remove a guy's clothes and kiss around his boxers. Acknowledging pre cum and encouraging it. Complimenting the bulge, as after all, it's for me. Running my hands up and down his stomach, or perhaps kissing his inner thighs. It's time I got it out, don't ya think?

When I get it out, I worship it. I'll tell him at least one thing that I LOVE about his cock. Each guy always has a defining characteristic. It could be gorgeous curvature. It may be the sheer length or (partially intimidating) girth.

I welcome any cock; whether it's challenging, scary, cute, or as I often liken it to - a rollercoaster. Yeah, the type that you're excited as hell, yet a little like, "oh fuck!"

I'll tie my hair up, indicating I'm in this for the long haul, even though these tactics can ensure a quick finish. I'll plant sloppy kisses on his head. The more slobber, the better. Wet, sloppy head is the best head.

Let's assume I'm submissively on my knees. I'll lick the shaft. I purposely haven't removed my clothes yet. This IS about him, but I'll be showing off my chosen asset shortly.

If it's big, I'll tell him, "omfg that's a definite two hander." Or, I like to compare it to my forearm. Guys LOVE that.

I'd recommend implementing a philosophy of, 'firm grip, loose fingers'. Take that in a moment. Running the fingers over the extra sensitive head is toe curling.

Licking the back of the head, known as the frenulum, is key. That's where my kisses need to be located. Here, I'll love occasionally giving a confident glance of eye contact from time to time.

You may be thinking, "this is kinda simple." Okay, these points are basic, I'll put it that way. I'll now tell you how the experience is totally elevated to a euphoric level.

I'll make a habit of telling a guy his pre cum tastes sweet. I'll accompany that mood-booster with light fondling of his balls. Massaging them with my finger and thumb. Gently, gently.

If you're extra kinky, like me, you'll flirt around the stretch of skin that goes from his balls to his ass. IF you know the guy well, and he's comfortable and expressed an interest in ass play, this is your golden opportunity. Believe me, it's the pleasure gateway for many.

Let's say he's up for it, great, venture down. Light strokes of his cock, and your tongue, baby, it's about to get busy. I'll lick around the creases of his asshole, going where other women won't. I'll kiss around it, tonguing it, gently, in swivels. Then, going all in, I'll eat his fucking ass.

Some of you reading may be thinking, "man, not for me." That's fine, let's continue, regardless. I've shown what I'm capable of, hey, I'll pull back, leaving a guy wanting more.

Using my spare hand, I'll entertain myself, and strum away at my clit. If you're tit-confident, play with your boobs. I'll let him see it and tell him what I'm doing, going on to explain, "sucking your cock makes me want to play with myself." As I bite my lip, I'll be on the road to achieving full-freak status.

By now, I'm already far separated from the rest. Continual hand strokes, edging him closer, I'll listen to his body language. By the way, I'm very ass-confident, so I personally love sticking a mirror behind me, as I'm on my knees, he can see my thong as I petitely sit on my heels.

And during the giving process, that thong may just disappear... Oops. Just like if those boobs are perky and full, hey, that bra's gotta be gone, girls.

Dirty talk throughout is highly encouraged, in fact, no, it's essential. I mentioned cock compliments, even worship, but go above. I'll tell him HOW wet I am and how I've longed to suck a dick like his. Now, express that you'll be eagerly awaiting the end result.

We know what that means - the infamous cumshot. Judging by these techniques, trust me, it'll be a BIG load.

This is what separates the women from the girls. You want to know the final secret? Don't fucking flinch. Not even a bit. It's cum, not fire. Embrace it. And the best way to do that?

Simply, I like to share with him what I'm going to do with his cum, BEFORE he finishes. When you share this vital information, that orgasm will be fast tracked, that's a promise.

"I can't wait to swallow every single drop."

"You're going to absolutely cover my tits in your cum, you know that?"

"I'll wiggle my ass cheeks as you paint them."

"I'm going to have to wash my face after you cum all over it!"

These are all possibilities. My personal choice, for the first time I give a new guy head, is to swallow. The facial's one you can save for next time - wink, wink.

I gulp it down without hesitation. This is a necessity. I make sure to calm and love every single slutty moment as the cum hits the roof of my mouth and glides down my willing throat.

As he sits there, in disbelief that he's had SUCH good head, believe me, he'll want me on your knees over and over. I'll live in the back of his mind, and it's a good thing, as I'm rather comfortable there.