Hostage Pumpkins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And I'm just pointing that out because I haven't, and I hope that makes you relax, y'know?"

"I gotta be real cutie tanks that just made my blood pressure spike."

"Hah, sorry! Just trying to make you feel better, that was pretty dumb, I'll just keep... yeah."

Pauline made up for the interruption with a vengeance. She pulled out constantly shifting between dick slurping strategies, searching for his favorite like an algorithm. It took her twenty seconds to find a list of techniques to cycle through, each rotation making his dick even harder. She got to a point where he didn't seem to get harder, and Saul's rocking on her fat udder made it easy to tell he was close.

Saul guided Pauline's head off his cock and started jerking himself.

"You wanna come on my face?"

"I wanna cum on ya face, ye, any issues?" Saul was getting more vigorous, but restrained himself.

"Go for it."

Pauline positioned herself over his dick, wide smile and closed eyes. Saul's climax hit her like a loaded gun; each shot out of his girthy grip was mighty powerful, and the splash damage spread to cover even more of Pauline's sweet freckled face. After he finished, he leaned back, happy as a clam.

Pauline audibly cringed. "Watch my nipple there!"

Saul felt Pauline's milk in the back of his hair. Pauline hadn't made it obvious, but all their rocking had nursed at least a gallon or two of milk out of her boob. The hall outside was covered with milk, her fat nipple glugging out a few heavy streams. His elbow was jammed right into the side of her areola, the likely cause of her nipple's explosive discharge.

"My bad." Saul rolled off her boob.

"No worries - I imagine you don't get sucked off sitting on a girl's tit enough to think about that."

The two laughed. This situation was pretty ridiculous, but Pauline seemed pretty comfy all in all. Pretty good sport, considering the circumstances. It was here Saul had to acknowledge the background sound he'd been pushing out of his mind this entire time - police sirens, meant to remind him how screwed he was. With that, Saul wiped some of the milk off his clothes and pulled his pants back up.

"Well, that was fun. Thanks for makin ma last day as a free man interestin. Hope it wasn't too traumatic."

Pauline stood up, wiping herself off with a towel. "Get over yourself buddy. I wasn't being selfless there y'know, you broke in pretty soon before I was gonna come myself silly. I had a lot of fun! But word of advice-" she grabbed his gun and handed it to him "- people really don't like when you point loaded weapons at'm, especially when you jab it in their nipple."

"Oh don't worry, I probably won't be allowed to hold a gun ever again. I think it's time I paid for all ma crimes. Thanks for an amazing day."

In Pauline's mind, she'd done her best to make him comfier with his situation. Sure, he deserved a good portion of the punishment he'd be receiving, but that didn't mean he had to be miserable. Saul took a step over the milk puddle when Pauline grabbed his arm.

"I can't do much about the money stealing, but let me get dressed and come tell my side of the story. You might get off easier than you think."

***

Conor and Pauline walked between the metal bars of Riverlake's holding cells. Plenty of men and women awaiting their trials looked at them with indifference or distaste. One man in particular caught Conor's eye - an old friend who'd gone drunk driving. It was an incredible occasion of coincidence - his friend was pretty well off in life, just happened to be partying too hard for his son's graduation of high school. He asked about Pauline, who left after a quick goodbye.

"She's visiting someone too." Conor replied.

Saul sat at the edges of his bars, overseen by cameras and the occasional guard around the corner. He was with his children and niece. They were overjoyed to see he was alive and well - just a bit of trouble, happens to everybody he told them. It wasn't clear when, but he'd have to break the truth about how his trial went. He was happy talking with them, but somebody approached from the side. He knew who it was well before she was in full view. Saul wished his close family well and they left him with his new guest.

Saul rolled his eyes at Pauline. "Oh great, ya came ta say hi, huh? Oh no, you want a 'thank you' right?"

"Kinda both, mostly to see how you're doing afterwards. Couldn't bail you out of stealing the box - and car, that was a surprise - but you know how much worse breaking into my house could have cost you?" Pauline asked.

"Welp, still gettin shipped off somewhere instead a stickin with my kids."

"Are you just normally depressed?"

"You've seen me get to a good time. Cheering up's not that easy."

"Well then I hope you figure out how to have a good time more often. Wherever you go."

"I mean, you could-"

"One time thing."

"Alright. Wish me tha best upstate!"

12