Hostess

Story Info
Violet and her daughters entertain a lesbian party.
5k words
4.42
10.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story involves coercion, lesbian incest, public humiliation and harder-edge BDSM than my normal work. If that's not your thing, hopefully you'll find some of my other works more to your liking. If that is your thing, I hope you enjoy!


I was in exceptionally deep shit. I had agreed to host a party and supply three girls for the attendees entertainment. Unfortunately, the three girls that I was going to send all decided to try a fancy new restaurant that had just opened and managed to all get food poisoning. I never set up a party without backups, so normally that'd be very inconvenient, but not catastrophic. One of my backup girls fell and broke her leg. The other flaked and ran off to Vegas to get married. If even two of my five regular girls as available, I could have filled in for the third and been ok. I'm no stranger to the demands placed on the girls at these parties and I'm not too proud to put myself in that position. With all five out, though, I was well and truly fucked. If I was very, very lucky I'd only be financially ruined. Did I mention that many of the women for whom I worked really don't like to be disappointed and are really good at holding a grudge?

I tried to hide my concern, but my daughters caught on right away. Lily and Iris asked what was wrong, and I told them I had a party scheduled and my girls couldn't make it. Wonderful girls that they are, my daughters volunteered to take their spot without hesitation. And without knowing what it entailed. They had a vague notion of what I do, but no details. It's not as if I'm ashamed of what I do, or what I did, but "I'm a pimp providing young women for the entertainment of rich and powerful lesbians" isn't exactly the ind of thing that you brag about to your kids.

I didn't want my daughters involved in my business, for obvious reasons. Even if I didn't mind, though, I wasn't sure they were a good fit. The girls that I employ all have to have three characteristics. They have to be gorgeous; my daughters certainly met that criterion. They had to be absolutely discreet, which I knew my daughters could be. The one criterion they didn't meet is that all of my girls have to be hard-core sluts down for anything, anywhere, any time with damn near anyone.

I told my daughters no, that I didn't want them involved. They pointed out the pickle that I was in and said they were big girls, they could handle serving drinks in bikinis or whatever. I had to come clean and give them more details. I told them that it'd involve nudity, lesbian sex, public humiliation and probably some pain. That last bit got their attention.

"Um, what kind of pain?" Lily asked.

"Well, almost certainly spanking. Nipple clamps are pretty common, sometimes they hang weights from girls' nipples or labia."

Rose piped up, "Have you had to do any of that, Mom?"

I said yes, hoping that they'd let it drop, praying that they wouldn't want more details. They did.

"What's the worst that you've had to do, Mom?"

That was Lily. I had promised to never lie to my daughters, so I swallowed my pride. "The worst was probably having to do jumping jacks with weights dangling from my nipples and labia. That was really humiliating and painful." I left out that it had also made me really horny. I'm a bit ashamed by how much being mistreated turns me on.

Lily gasped. I'm not sure, but I think Rose pressed her thighs together. Was she getting turned on imagining me being tortured and humiliated? The girls paused for a moment, looked at each other, then looked back at me and nodded. Lily took the role of spokesperson. "Ok, Mom, we'll do it. You've been a great Mom, and we know that you need this. We trust that you won't let them do anything too bad to us."

I was defeated, the girls were right. I needed their help and badly. Of all of my clients, this one was the one I least wanted to disappoint. When I was arrested for prostitution, Ms. X not only kept me out of jail, she kept the state from taking my girls and gave me a place to stay and an allowance. In exchange, I rendered "services" for her. I was still a whore, but I was her whore and I'd much rather eat a dozen pussies than deal with one John who may try to skip out or cut me to ribbons. She eventually even helped me start my business and introduced me to a lot of my clients. I'd have felt obliged to do work for her even if she didn't pay so well. There was also a lingering fear that she could put me in prison as easily as she had kept me out of it.

I'd have to come up with a new plan since I wasn't using my regular girls. Normally, I'd be using very experienced girls and they'd choose their own outfits. I was under no delusion that my daughters were virgins, but they were definitely new to this. And then it hit me! They may not have experience, but they were young; just barely 19. I'd play up their youth, putting them in hot little schoolgirl uniforms, then complete the set by dressing up like a sexy librarian. I doubted any of us would be clothed for long, but it should serve to set the mood.

Lily and Rose are both well-endowed, so I had them both in button-up dress shirts, leaving most of the top buttons undone so there was plenty of lovely cleavage showing. The shirts were far too small for their ample chests, and the buttons strained mightily to hold their shirts closed. I had a pair of short, plaid skirts for both of them; red for rose and blue for Lily. Rose had her hair cut in a cute little bob, and I had Lily put her long auburn hair up in a pony-tail.

While the girls were getting dressed, I got ready myself. I put my hair up in a bun, and put on a short pencil skirt and a button-up shirt, also left largely unbuttoned. It took me longer to get ready than the girls, so they were waiting on me. They looked amazing, striking a wonderful balance of youthful innocence and welcoming sexuality, but something was missing. I put neckties on both, leaving them very loose. The splash of color had exactly the desired effect, drawing attention to their breasts. I decided that they also needed stockings. I had the girls sit down and slid pure white stockings up their long, toned legs. As I did so, I had a nice, clear view up their skirts and saw both were wearing cute panties. That wouldn't do, but I suspected Ms. X would enjoy fixing that.

On our way to Ms. X's house, I had the girls play with their nipples to make sure they were nice and hard when we arrived. By the time we were knocking on Ms. X's door, all of our nipples were rock hard and clearly visible through our shirts.

Ms. X welcomed us inside, then had us stand in a line. "You're all so very lovely. I can't wait to do terribly naughty things to those hot little bodies."

"Mistress, would you like to inspect my daughters to ensure they meet your standards?"

"Yes, I believe that would be appropriate. Better to ensure that they're acceptable before the festivities begin."

"Lily, Rose, turn around and bend over." My daughters did as instructed without hesitation. I lifted their short skirts to give Ms. X a completely unobstructed view.

Ms. X caressed Lily and Rose's round backsides. "Such sexy asses, but why are they wearing panties? You know that's completely unacceptable!"

"My apologies, mistress. They are new to being sex slaves and unfamiliar with what is expected of them. Please be merciful."

"Hmm... you're not new, so you should know better. Show me that you came prepared and I may consider being lenient."

I pulled my skirt up to show that I was not wearing any underwear. I had trimmed my bush into a heart-shape for the occasion. Ms. X traced the edge of my pussy hair, then tugged on it. "I love the heart. You've done well, slave and, in so doing, won your daughters a reprieve from their well-earned punishment. Lily, Rose, stand and face your sister."

Both girls did as instructed.

"Now, remove your sister's panties."

Rose acted without hesitation, squatting down and slipping her hands up Lily's skirt. She slid Lily's panties down, then stood holding her prize.

"Excellent, dear. How do they smell?"

Rose held the panties up to her nose and inhaled deeply. "They smell like heaven. Like my sister is a wanton slut who's incredibly excited by the thoughts of all of the depraved acts she'll be taking part in tonight."

Ms. X turned to Lily. "Your turn, slave."

Lily started to reach up Rose's skirt, but was stopped. "No. Your hesitation is going to cost you. Use your mouth to remove your sister's panties."

Lily blushed, then got down on her knees in front of Rose. Rose held the front of her skirt up so that we had a clear view; she was a natural at this. It took Lily several tries to get a good grip on Rose's panties with her lips. Based on the sounds that she was making, I don't think Rose minded having her sister's lips kissing her pussy through the panties. Finally, Lily succeeded and stood up, Rose's panties dangling from her mouth.

"How do they taste?"

"They're soaked and they taste so sweet. I think my sister is looking forward to being used for your pleasure. Hopefully you'll be able to put her to good use."

"Good answer, slave."

"Does Mistress find my daughters acceptable?"

"Yes, I believe we'll have quite a bit of fun, indeed."

A stunning redhead walked up to us and immediately started fondling Lily and Rose's breasts. "I take it these young beauties are to be our playthings tonight? Mmm, Violet has certainly outdone herself."

"Oh, it gets even better. These gorgeous young ladies are Violet's daughters. And she has also offered herself up for our amusement this evening."

"Oh, this evening just gets better and better. C'mon then. Violet, let's see those tits of yours." She tore my shirt open, sending buttons flying and leaving my breasts exposed. She slapped my breasts, not hard, just enough to make them jiggle. She pinched my nipples, then used them to lift my breasts and let them drop so she could watch them bounce. She did that a couple more times, then slapped my ass and said, "I'll be back to play with you some more later," before going off to talk to some of the new arrivals.

The crowd was starting to grow, so Ms. X snapped at me, "There are women without drinks! Pull your skirt back down and get to work, slut!" Lily, Rose, and I went on to do as we were told. I got a tray of champagne and the girls got hors d'oeuvres. We were serving for the obvious reason of providing snacks to guests, but also to put us in the middle of the action where we could be molested.

As we moved through the crowds, it didn't take long for the girls' shirts to end up unbuttoned, so that we were all walking around with our breasts out. We ended up separated as we moved to continue supplying the attendees with snacks and entertainment. Things started somewhat slowly with breasts being fondled and asses slapped, but they heated up in fairly short order.

I was torn. As their mother, I hated that Lily and Rose were in this situation. As a woman, though, the raw sexuality of watching them be used like walking sex toys was getting me really horny. I hated myself for getting so wet at the sight of my daughters suffering these indignities, but I'm a depraved slut and I just couldn't help it.

I saw that the girls' neckties were being used exactly as I expected. Lily was on her knees, her hands tied behind her back with her tie, and her face up the skirt of an elegant older lady. I felt something surprising start swelling within me. Jealousy? Envy? Could I possibly be envying this woman having her pussy eaten by my daughter? I didn't want to think about the implications of that, so I tore my gaze away and went back to work.

Rose ended up attracting the attention of two women. A slightly overweight woman was kissing and sucking Rose's breasts, while a tall, slender woman was standing behind Rose with her hand up Rose's skirt. I knew this wasn't going to end well. The ladies present didn't need a reason to punish their slaves, but Rose was probably going to give them one.

I was right. Less than half an hour later, Ms. X called out in her most imperious voice. "Violet, come here!" I wasted no time going to where she was standing beside Rose, who now had her hands tied behind her back. "Violet, this slave has committed the unforgivable crime of having an orgasm without permission. As her Mother, it falls to you to discipline this slut so that she learns her lesson."

"Yes mistress." I sat on the ottoman and Rose was laid over my knees. I wanted to take it easy on my daughter, but I knew that if I tried it would only result in worse punishment. I flipped Rose's skirt up, denying her any semblance of cover. "Spread your legs, slut. You've already stolen an orgasm, there's no reason to hide your pussy now. Good. Now, I am going to spank you. You will keep count and thank me for your correction. Is that understood?"

"Yes, mistress."

SMACK

"One! Thank you, Mistress!"

SMACK

"Two! Thank you, Mistress!"

The spankings continued and I was so fucking proud of my daughter. I absolutely was not holding back, her ass cheeks were shining red, and she was taking it like a good slave. When we got to 10, I wanted to reassure her. "You're doing well, slave. Your punishment is half done."

Rose turned her head slightly toward me, "Thank you, mistress." My heart broke when I saw the tears standing in my baby's eyes. Then I saw the wetness running down her inner thigh. Like mother, like daughter, Rose was a pain slut, too. I resumed spanking my daughter for these women's amusement. I could feel the heat emanating from her now bright-red ass. By thirteen, Rose's voice was starting to crack.

SMACK

"F-f-fourteen! Thank you, M-m-mistress!"

SMACK

"F-f-fifteen! Thank you... Mommy!"

I couldn't help it. I knew it was wrong, but my pussy flooded when Rose called me Mommy. I heard from the crowd, "Fuck, that's hot! Finger her!" And a different voice, "Yeah, give her a break from the spanking and finger-fuck your daughter!" Obviously, I couldn't disobey a command. I slipped a finger into my daughter's pussy, feeling her warmth and wetness for the first time. I fondled Rose's breast with one hand while the other pumped in and out of her. I carefully avoided touching her clit, because the last thing in the world that I wanted was to make her suffer more punishment for cumming without permission.

Lily was in the front row watching the spectacle of her Mother fingering her sister. Her jaw was hanging open, though I don't know if it was from the shock of what she was seeing or because a woman standing behind her was fingering her at the same time.

Ms. X saved us, saying, "Ok, that's enough of a break. Back to punishing the little slut. Oh, but clean your finger off before you do." With a mix of relief and disappointment, I pulled my finger back out of Rose's tight little pussy. I understood the unstated conditions of Ms. X's command. I brought my finger up to my mouth, ran the tip across my lips, then slid it in to suck Rose's juices off of it. She tasted so sweet, and I wanted more.

Rose took the rest of her spankings in stride, continuing to call me Mommy, rather than Mistress. Ms. X spoke up again, "You accepted your punishment with grace, slut. Well done. To show that we're not entirely heartless, I will permit you to cum on your Mother's fingers. Violet, if you wish, you may play with your daughter until she cums."

"Thank you, Mistress. May I untie her and have her sit on my lap? I believe that will present a better view of her pussy."

"That's an excellent idea. I knew there was a reason you were always my favorite slut, Violet."

I untied Rose's hands and she managed to stand on wobbly legs. I told her to take her shirt off and sit in my lap. She did as she was told and spread her legs as wide as she could. Rose can do splits, easily. I slipped my hand slowly down her body, tracing her sexy young curves until I reached her inflamed labia. I ran my finger up and down her slit, teasing her, before I slipped my finger back in and started pumping. With the other hand, I just caressed her, tracing her collar bones, her jaw, down her arms and across her breasts. I kissed her throat and whispered into her ear, "It's ok, baby, you can let go. Let go and cum for Mommy."

"Oh, fuck, I'm cumming! Thank you, Mommy!"

With a gush, my hand was soaked. Greedily, I wanted to keep Rose's sweet juices to myself, but I knew the others would find it hotter if we shared. I brought my finger up to Rose's mouth. I didn't have to tell her what to do. She took my finger into her mouth and started sucking and making noises of appreciation. When she had cleaned my finger, I licked the rest of my hand clean. Partially for the audience's sake, but mostly for Rose's, I said, "Yum, your cum tastes so good, baby girl."

From the crowd, I heard Lily ask, "May I cum, mistress?" The woman behind her said, "Yes, slut, fill my hand. Your Mother seemed to enjoy the taste of your sister's cum, let's see how she likes yours." Shortly after, a hand coated in my other daughter's cum was in my face, the order to lick it clean was unnecessary.

After that spectacle, we went back to work almost as if nothing had happened. We delivered drinks and snacks and were kissed and groped. Somehow, I managed to keep my skirt on all night. I think it amused the women to have me walking around in clothes stained with Rose's cum. When the party was starting to die down a little, Ms. X called for everyone's attention. We only had an hour left, but she wasn't about to let it be boring.

"Ladies, I'd like to thank Violet and her lovely daughters, Lily and Rose for entertaining us tonight. Lily and Rose were not supposed to be here, but they filled in for some girls who got sick, saving our party. A big round of applause for them for stepping in!" Ms. X paused to let the applause die down. "Now, for being so gracious, I believe Lily and Rose deserve a reward. First, though, a reward for all three. Violet has demonstrated that she likes the taste of Lily and Rose's cum, so we're going to let her taste it directly from the source. Lily, Rose, come up here and stand with your legs spread. Violet, lick their pussies until they coat your pretty face with their cum."

I wasn't sure which mortified me more, that I was going to have to eat my daughters' pussies in front of a room full of women or how much I wanted them to cum on my face. Either way, I wasn't sure that I'd be able to finish the job without cumming myself. I crawled on my hands and knees to Lily and looked up at her, "Are you ok with this, baby?" Lily nodded and said yes, in a shaky voice.

"Oh, baby, your pussy is so pretty." And it is. Like her sister and me, Lily has puffy outer lips and sexy inner lips that are just long enough to hang out a little. I ran my tongue along Lily's outer lips, before taking her inner labia between my lips. I sucked and tugged and Lily moaned and cried out. I spread Lily's lips with my fingers to reveal that she's such a pretty shade of pink inside. She had a beautiful, pearlescent dollop of cream waiting for me, which I eagerly lapped up with my tongue. At this moment, I didn't give a shit about right or wrong, propriety or social norms; Lily's pussy was beautiful and sweet and I couldn't think of anything better than getting a flood of her sweet cum.

I grabbed Lily's ass and pulled her pussy into my face. I alternated between running my tongue between Lily's lips and flicking my tongue across her clit. Lily was bucking her hips, fucking my face, and it was turning me on so bad. I moved to squeeze my legs together, only to be chastised by Ms. X yelling, "keep those legs spread, slut!" I spread my legs back open and started to suck on Lily's hard little clit.

"Oh fuck, Mommy, you're making me, oh fuck, you're making me cum, Mommy!!!"

12