Hostess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A flood of juices poured out of Lily and straight into my waiting mouth. If I'd known Lily's pussy tasted so good, we'd have celebrated her 18th birthday, and every day after, with a nice cunt licking.

As usual, Rose was less patient than Lily. "Come eat my pussy now, Mom." I crawled over to Rose.

"Are you horny? Does my baby girl need to cum?"

"Yes, Mom, now stop teasing and eat me!"

"Excuse me? Who do you think you're talking to?"

"I'm sorry, Mommy. It's just that watching you lick Lily's pussy made me so horny that I'm dying for your tongue."

I kissed the inside of Rose's thigh, starting at her knee and working my way up. When I reached the top of her thigh, I paused and blew air across her pussy, teasing her. When she begged, "please, Mommy, please," I went to her other knee and started kissing my way back up. I was enjoying teasing Rose, but I knew that I was in trouble. Pleasuring Lily in front of this group of women had me so fucking horny, I was about to cum already. There was no way in Hell that I'd be able to get Rose off without cumming myself.

I buried my face in Rose's pussy and started licking and sucking. I had her moaning in no time; the problem is that I was moaning almost as much as her. If I didn't make Rose cum damn fast, I was going to cum and I didn't want to find out what punishment that would entail. Ms. X noticed my discomfort and said, "You know, a slut that gets off on eating her daughters' pussy is hot. Hot enough that we'd let that slut have an orgasm of her own. Pity that's not you, is it, Violet?"

"Yes, Mistress, I am! I'm a depraved incest slut who loves licking her daughters' pussies. They taste so good and I love having them cum on my face."

"In that case, cum for us you dirty, incestuous whore! Lick her sweet little pussy and cum for us!"

I felt absolutely humiliated, but I couldn't get enough of Rose's pussy. I kept licking like a madwoman. When Rose finally came, filling my mouth with her sweet juices, I lost control and a magnificent orgasm ripped through me. Rose fell to her knees and Lily joined us. We held each other in a moment of post-coital bliss, not really caring that we were being watched.

Ms X gave us a few minutes to rest before she decided that enough time had passed without entertainment. "You've been dressed for far too long, Violet. Strip."

I quickly removed my shirt; it wasn't really hiding anything anyway, then I unzipped my skirt and stepped out of it. I stood there in front of everyone, wearing nothing but a pair of stockings and high heels. Ms. X walked around me, touching me everywhere. "Doesn't your Mother have the sexiest body, girls?"

Rose and Lily both nodded and replied, "Yes, Mistress. She's gorgeous."

"Good, I'm glad you like it, because she's your reward. For the rest of the night, this slut belongs to you. Use her however you like."

Lily blushed, but that didn't stop her from staring at me lustfully. The way she was looking at me was getting me horny all over again. Rose's smile made me a bit nervous, though. She was eyeing me like a predator seeing wounded prey. She whispered something into Ms X's ear and they walked off together.

Lily tentatively cupped my breasts and stammered, "is... is this ok, Mom?"

"Yes, baby. I am your slave. My body is your toy to use as you wish. You can do anything that you want to me."

Lily slipped a hand down to cup my pussy. She rubbed it, a finger sliding between my lips, before finally penetrating me with her finger. She stared as her finger pumped in and out of me, my cream starting to coat the questing digit. "Holy shit, Mommy. I'm finger fucking you."

"Yes you are, baby, and it feels so good. Mommy loves your fingers in her pussy."

I did my best to hide my disappointment when Rose came back and Lily stopped fingering me. Rose started playing with my nipples. They were already hard, but she soon had them standing out, hard enough to cut glass. Once she decided they were ready, she pinched one and stretched it painfully. Ms X handed her something that I soon realized was a nipple clamp. Rose tightened it so that it was secure, then let the weight attached to it fall. The weight wasn't much, but the sudden tug on such a sensitive part of my body still stung. She repeated the process on my other nipple and I hoped she was done.

Rose stepped back to admire her handiwork. "Those nipple clamps look so sexy on you, Mom. Now, spread your legs for me." She clearly wasn't done with me. She knelt between my spread thighs and had Lily hold my lips spread. Rose attached clamps to my inner labia. Thankfully, they were bars so the pressure was spread a bit, but it also left room for two weights to dangle from each bar.

Rose again stepped back to enjoy her work. "That's so fucking hot, Mom. Now, jump."

I did. The tug of the weights falling when I landed stung.

"Higher." I jumped higher, the pain intensifying.

"Keep jumping. Don't stop until I say so."

I kept jumping, each landing bringing delicious, exquisite pain. Soon, my mascara was ruined; tears running down my cheeks and my pussy dripping on the floor. Lily pleaded, "That's enough, Rose. Let her stop."

"She can stop when I cum."

"But Rose, you're not even touching yourself. If that's what you want before you'll let Mom stop, at least play with yourself."

"Nope, I'm not going to touch myself. If someone else wanted to do something to get me off, though, I wouldn't stop her."

"Are you suggesting...?"

"I'll do more than suggest. If my dear, sweet sister wants to end Mom's torment, all you have to do is lick my cunt until I cum."

Lily looked aghast at her sister, then looked at me, then back to her sister. Lily sighed in resignation and dropped to her knees and buried her face in Rose's pussy. I was shocked by how readily Rose was stepping into the role of dominant. I was also shocked by how good Lily must be at eating pussy, because it didn't take her long to have Rose shaking and moaning. Through gasps, Rose said, "Ok, Mom, you can stop."

After she caught her breath, Rose removed my nipple clamps, each eliciting a hiss of pain. Rose gently kissed my nipples, saying, "It's ok, Mommy. You're ok. I love you, Mommy." Rose then removed the clamps from my labia, yielding an even louder gasp. "Is your pussy sore, Mommy?"

"Yes, baby, it hurts."

"I know just the remedy for that. Lily, why don't you kiss Mommy's pussy and make it feel better?"

The next thing I knew, Lily was between my legs and the pain was replaced with heavenly bliss. I couldn't believe that Lily was so good at eating pussy, and I wondered if tonight really was her first time with a woman.

Lily's tongue felt so amazing. Before tonight, I wouldn't have entertained the thought of my daughter eating my pussy, even in my wildest, most depraved fantasies. Now, here we were, committing incest for an audience. I had to wonder, though, if this would change Lily and Rose's relationship. Was this going to be a one-time-only thing, or would they continue fucking? For that matter, would this affect my relationship with Rose? Would we go back to a regular mother/daughter relationship? Could we? Did I even want to? No, I decided that I wanted her to dominate me. I wanted to be my daughter's bitch, her slut, her whore. I wanted her to use and abuse and humiliate me for her pleasure.

Cumming on my daughter's face, I knew that tomorrow we'd have to have a serious conversation. I hoped that by the end of it, Lily and I would be Rose's personal sex toys.

12