Hostess at Ladies Night Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Some sugar," she simply said.

I didn't know what that meant. I just stared at her, nervously.

"Kiss her, bitch, what are you, stupid?" the woman on whose lap I was sitting scolded me.

With a humiliated, embarrassed feeling I then rushed to lean towards her a bit while I was still sitting on the other woman's lap, basically giving her a lapdance. It felt so awkward giving her a sensual kiss. Smelling her breath, her face so close by, while they basically forced me to kiss her. They didn't care. They just took, that much was clear. I didn't dare end the kiss, I just waited until she did.

In the meantime, I felt the woman's hand wander down my belly, and simply caressing my pussy. Something the bachelorette wasn't allowed to do, but here, there didn't seem to be any rules. No rules protecting me, anyway.

When the woman next to us ended the kiss, the other one in turn grabbed my chin, and forced me to look over my shoulder, into her eyes.

"Don't leave me hangin',"

She pressed her lips against mine, and while her hand was softly caressing my pussy, I was sensually kissing her. I was really trying, as I really didn't want to take the risk of being scolded for giving some kind of basic, prude kiss.

"You should have done that years ago anyway, stupid bitch," the other continued to sneer at me. "That's how a slut greets her superiors. With some sugar. Better remember that for next time."

I just nodded awkwardly.

"How about you come here on my lap and let me check out that sweet white pussy of yours, what do you say?" she continued.

I didn't dare to answer. And it turned out that once again, an answer wasn't expected. Obedience, was what was expected.

I slid off the other woman's lap, and then carefully went to squat down on her lap.

"Sideways," she said, and somewhat roughly pushed against my hip, as a sign to change direction.

With my face now turned to the first woman, I sat on her lap. I knew better than to keep my legs together when her hand then immediately reached for my crotch. I actually spread my feet wide apart. Wider than even necessary, trying hard to get into their good graces. To not give them a reason to criticize me.

She passed the cigarette to the other woman, and without any hesitation, her free hand touched between my legs, running her fingers over my soft lips. She didn't wait for too long before she started probing her finger in between my lips.

"Been a while since I tasted white pussy," she said, and then pushed inside of me. Lazily, as if it was as simple as smoking that cigarette.

She probed another few times, and I was embarrassed of how very wet I was. It was so easy to hear the sopping of her finger, god.

She then slid it out just as simply, and put her finger in her mouth, licking off my juices. This was so weird, so very objectifying.

"She taste good?" the other asked.

"She taste just fine."

Without any warning, the other then reached towards my widely opened legs, and it felt as if nothing was sacred about me anymore, I was becoming an accessory. I felt her finger probing against my lips just as the first one did, and she repeated the exact same steps. Probing slightly, then pushing in deeper, and simply withdrawing again. While she clearly looked into my eyes, as if she asserted her dominance that way, she too licked her finger. My juice.

"That's a nice tasting white pussy. I think we gonna have a lot of fun with you."

I didn't want to think of 'a lot of fun'. I still had this idea in my head that I would sign those papers after the boss arrived, and then head home to never come here again. But it was starting to seem like that might not be the way this would work out.

The woman that now had me on her lap simply returned her hand to my crotch, and found my lips again. Almost casually, she dipped in again and fingered me, very slowly, hardly using any rhythm, just as if she was playing out of boredom.

"Heard one of the hoes cheated," she then said to the other one.

"Cheated." The other repeated, with a slightly surprised tone.

I felt goosebumps over my arms. Oh god. They knew.

"Mhm. Wanted to make some money for herselves."

"Behind our backs."

"Mhm."

"Now what the fuck kinda dumb bitch would do such a thing."

"Mhm."

She continued to finger me, slowly, but more steadily this time. I was soaking wet with fear by then. They kept quiet for what seemed like minutes.

"Well this hoe don't seem so smart."

I almost wanted to run away, and inside I cringed with fear.

"Did you cheat on us, dumb little white bitch?" said the voice behind me.

I felt as if I was going to cry. I looked at her over my shoulder, my eyes big, and wanted to disappear. I wasn't even sure whether an actual answer was expected.

"Fucking answer me."

I felt a very strong panic inside. The other woman leaned forward, and sniffed my arm. This felt so weird, so intimidating.

"I think this smells like a cheatin' bitch."

"Lemme try that."

The first woman simply took my arm, and I couldn't do anything but cooperate. She sniffed my arm as well.

"That definitely smells like a cheatin' bitch."

Seconds passed.

"Now answer the fuck up. Did you cheat on us, white bitch?"

"Yes," I answered as I felt my heart sinking, and my legs trembling, while they put me through this extremely humiliating, childish game of getting me to admit it.

I couldn't believe I was actually admitting to cheating. Cheating! And they considered it cheating on their.. gang!

"Goddamn girl, you in some serious shit," the woman who held me on her lap commented, while she had this surprised, almost amused grin on her face.

I just looked at the ottoman to the side of us, not wanting to look into their eyes anymore. Oh god, I felt so terrible. Were they serious about actually seeing this as cheating? Jen even mentioned it when I got here, didn't she? That the owners wouldn't appreciate what I did? But are they.. the actual owners? That couldn't be the case, could it? Had I really been this naive? Could I have known?

"Hold on, hold on," the other one said, almost seemingly enthusiastic about what I just admitted, and getting off the couch.

She simply walked out of the room. The woman holding me on her lap remained quiet for a bit, just playing with my pussy.

"Stand up, show off that cheating white ass for me," she said while she pushed against my arm, almost making me fall off her lap.

It was so weird to have to do this, to have to act like this even now that I was being accused of something that was apparently pretty serious. She demanded it.

It felt as if she was pushing me to do this just to mock me. But I couldn't possibly refuse, and she knew it. I stood up, and with my back turned to her, I arched my back, making my bare butt stick out, my legs slightly apart, nude except for those ever present ridiculously high heels.

Just as she reached out her hand, and started to pet my bare cheeks with it, the other woman returned, but holding a slightly older girl by the arm. She was dressed, or undressed, like me, just shoes, nothing else. I guessed she must be in her thirties. She had long, dark hair, and a very pale, smooth skin. I felt embarrassed about her seeing me like this, seeing me being pet like this. But at the same time, it felt as if we were in the same boat somehow.

"White slut, look here," the woman harshly said to me, though I was already looking in their direction.

The girl she was holding by her arm looked at me, and I could sense a look of empathy in her eyes even.

"This here is Alexandra," she said calmly, while the girl stood next to her.

"Alexandra, tell me, what great plan did you come up with last year?" she asked, clearly belittling her as if she was some child.

I could sense the hesitation in her body language.

"I cheated," she finally answered.

"You cheated," the woman repeated her words, emphasizing the last word to rub it in once more.

"And tell me, Alexandra, what have you learned about cheating?"

"That it's very bad for me."

"Mhm," the woman nodded, mockingly. "Show this bitch your ear."

She seemed reluctant, but realized soon enough that she didn't have a chance. She brushed her hair to the side while looking away, and I felt a deep tremble of disgust and fear go through my body, almost making me sick. Her ear, or what was left of it, seemed malformed, and surrounded by a huge scar. She quickly let down her hair again, clearly ashamed of showing it.

"Tell me, cheating hoe, did that little splash of acid help you realize a few things?"

"That I shouldn't cheat," she simply said.

I felt tears burn in my eye as I watched her, almost cringing with fear, while the woman behind me continued to casually caress my round butt, squeezing it a bit, as if I was her pet.

"And such a young hoe too, to be doing such a thing. Tell me, how old are you," she gave my butt a condescending slap as if that would motivate me to answer.

"21," I said with a scared voice.

The girl stared at me, clearly having some kind of empathy in her eyes.

"21.. so young and so dumb," she continued. "Aren't you baby?" she gave my butt another light slap.

"Yes," I answered against my will, humiliated, and so deeply afraid.

She chuckled just slightly. I could barely believe the situation they were pushing me into. I should have never come here. I should not have given in to doing that little bachelorette thing. That favor for Jen.

"Thank you for the.. presentation. Now get back to work, you stupid bitch," she said sarcastically as she literally shoving the naked woman with the scar against her arm, causing her to stumble and almost fall.

She left without a word, leaving me once again with these two. The other woman walked back to the couch I was standing in front of.

"Give C those nice titties to lick on," the woman behind me then said, while another soft, condescending slap to my ass followed.

It sounded so wrong, so degrading. I turned towards the other woman, a look of fear in my eyes, and for a second I wondered how to even approach this. But I had to go ahead and try it. I stared at the woman now sitting down on the couch again, staring at me with that zero tolerance, aggressive look in her eyes, and I knew I had to do it.

Nervously, I stepped forward towards C, and put my one knee up the couch, followed by the other, straddling her. My bare breasts were right in front of her face, but no attempt was made by her to lean forward just a bit. Embarrassed, I leaned forward myself, until my left nipple actually pushed against her slightly opened lips. I couldn't believe I was doing this. She then finally took my nipple between her lips, and started to suck on it.

"Arch that back, keep showing off that ass, bitch," I suddenly heard the other one, and felt a hand pressing against my lower back.

I quickly made sure my round butt was sticking out, while I could now feel C's tongue sliding around my nipple. I felt the other woman's hand caressing my butt, almost as if I was some cat she was petting.

"That's a nice ass," she commented while she kept caressing it, and even while at any other given time that might have sounded rude or at least objectifying, now it felt comforting. Even the slightest bit of approval worked against my deep feeling of fear.

"Other one too," the woman licking my nipple then remarked.

I moved my upper body slightly, and pushed my right breasts against her lips, and the exact same thing happened. They were so controlling, so aggressive about getting what they wanted. I just sat there, while she was busy with my nipple, getting my butt cheeks caressed from behind.

"Some sugar," she then mentioned as she let go off my nipple and looked up. By now, I was relieved I knew what that meant.

I awkwardly moved my face down, bending down slightly to place my lips upon hers, and started to obediently kiss her. It was so humiliating, having to kiss my tormentors like that. As if I loved them, as if I loved kissing them.

At that moment I heard the beads of the curtain move, although I couldn't see who was coming in. I hated the idea of someone else seeing me like this, kissing this gangster woman as if I was really into it, and having my cheeks stuck out and pet by the other one, just casually. The whole picture just screamed 'slut'.

"Sup Eyes, where you been," the other woman then said, as the one I was kissing ended the kiss.

I awkwardly looked in the direction of the entrance. Another unmistakable gangster. Baggy jeans, long black printed shirt, tattoos, short braided black hair, sneakers.

"Give Eyes some sugar bitch, and maybe some ass," the woman in front of me said, pushing my shoulder, rudely, as a hint to get off her lap.

I let myself slide off her lap, feeling my naked thighs against her jeans, and awkwardly looked at this woman apparently called Eyes. Or nicknamed, probably, and I could see why. She had big round eyes, as if they had slightly popped out of her head.

Walking towards her completely naked, on those silver high heels, being the only white girl in the room, I stood out in so many ways. Her eyes curiously glanced over my body. Up my legs, and definitely staring at my pussy.

"Sup," she just said.

"Hi," I answered quietly, even managing to smile nervously at her, as if I wanted to tell her, 'yes, I know, this seems ridiculous to me too'.

But that was a mistake. She turned her eyes towards the couch, where the two women were.

"Who told this bitch to talk?" she then said, in a bullying tone. Even her posture had turned aggressive.

How hard was it really, for me to remember that I should just keep my mouth shut. No matter what.

"I think we repeatedly told her to shut the fuck up. But she's dumb like that. Dumb in more ways than one."

"So?" Eyes again turned her attention to me, as if she was still expecting something.

Again, it was so humiliating, as I then stepped towards her, and awkwardly moved my face closer to hers. I nervously started to kiss her lips as well. I still couldn't believe having to kiss people who treated me this way. It was so very humiliating.

She kissed me almost casually, as if she didn't care too much. When she ended the kiss after some twenty seconds, she reached down to my hips, and slowly but forcefully turned me around. I had to cooperate. I really didn't need anything else against me. I arched my back yet again, clearly accentuating my butt.

"Daaamn," she said, apparently admiring what she saw. "That is some sexy white girl booty you got there, is that all for us?"

I kept quiet, while I just stood there, letting her look at my butt. But apparently, there were exceptions to this keeping quiet rule. I felt a hard smack on my ass, making me almost jump.

"Answer the fuck up."

"Yes," I answered nervously.

"Cheating ass though, so who knows for how long we keepin' that ass," one of the women on the couch commented.

"Cheating? You been cheating?" she smacked my ass again, hard, full of intent.

And apparently I didn't answer quick enough, because yet another hard smack followed, almost causing me to loose balance, causing my butt to sting. Jesus, she could hit hard. But most of all, it was so deeply embarrassing, to be treated like this.

"Yes," I answered again, nervously, my voice trembling.

"God damn, that hurts my feelings. Other pimps better than us?" she continued, mocking me.

I didn't know what to answer. Yet again, a very hard slap followed. I almost squirmed.

"Goddamn answer me bitch," she said, almost in a threatening tone.

"No.." I answered, sounding like a scared mouse.

Another hard slap, and my butt felt like it was burning by now.

"Then why the fuck did you cheat?" she continued to push me.

Fortunately, she didn't wait for an answer this time. She finally walked off to the others, greeting them with a sequence of hand moves I didn't understand at all, leaving me near the entrance.

"Eye candy show continues, up here bitch," one of the women tapped on the ottoman, while Eyes sat down on the couch across them, and started to roll a joint.

I actually hurried back to the ottoman. In between the two couches, I would be seen from both sides this time. I nervously crawled up the thing again, and promising myself I'd put in as much effort as possible, to keep them quiet at least.

I first turned to face Eyes, as she was the last one to come in, so I figured she deserved to see most. I nervously went to lie on my side as before, except this time instead of pulling up my knee, I raised my one leg and stuck it up high. Like an experienced stripper, entirely naked, I gave her a very good view between my legs that way, emphasizing my pussy. She just lit up her joint.

"Y'all back from a job?" Eyes asked the others, looking at them, but also clearly glancing at me, at what she saw.

"Some shit goin' down with the Russians," I heard one of them say behind me.

"Pfft, damn," Eyes responded.

"We took care of it. For now anyway." I heard the tired voice of one of the women behind me answer her.

I was still constantly worried about doing a good enough job. After about a minute, I changed my position, and got on my hands and knees for her, my ass pointing in the direction of Eyes. With my back arched, I then once again used my hand to slowly caress my cheek, like I did for the others before. I kind of wanted to get in their good graces, as I was so intensely scared of the consequences of what I apparently did wrong.

It felt so strange to be doing this while they were having a casual conversation. Well, what would seem casual for them, anyway. Jesus, I didn't even want to know what all that meant. One thing became all too clear, this was a very heavy criminal gang. And I was in a deep, deep pile of shit.

From the corner of my eye, I saw yet another person coming in. It was Gab. What would she think of me, seeing me entertain these other gang members like this.

"Sup Eyes, you done wit' laying low?" she grinned at Eyes, while she walked towards me.

She sat on the ottoman, and reached for my blonde long hair, running her hand through it.

"Crawl around on that thing baby, make sure they can all see you. Sexy and slow." she quietly instructed me.

I awkwardly started to crawl to the side of the thing. And with my back arched, I started crawling around, with my butt stuck out, my bare breasts slightly dancing under me, so very much on display. Gab went to sit next to Eyes, who offered her the joint, but she refused.

"Gotta stay sober, taking duty seriously," she elaborated.

When I passed Eyes on the ottoman for a second time, she reached out to me, giving me a much softer slap on my butt than before. Not to punish or make a point, just because she felt like it. Or maybe that was the point she was trying to make.

"That ass." she mumbled, although everyone could hear it.

"You in love, Eyes?" Gab grinned at her, while I kept crawling, actually making an effort to make it look sexy, one knee in front of the other as I did, my butt up high.

They all laughed.

"Fell in love too many times, ain't doin' that shit no more," she answered.

"So just fuckin' em then." Laughter again.

"I ain't falling in love with a cheating bitch anyway. Once a cheater, always a cheater."

Again I felt that deep accusation.

"Seriously wonder what T's gonna do though. Can't do one thing with one, then not be doin' that with the other," she paused slightly, as I felt yet again so dead scared, having the impression this was about me.

"But I know she likes her piece of young white pussy, so, you know," she continued.

And now I knew for sure that this was about me.

"She does.." Gab confirmed.

I wasn't sure what to feel. What was going to happen? Were they going to hurt me? Were they going to keep me around? What did this T person's preference for..white pussy mean exactly? There were so many urgent questions on my mind at that moment, and I couldn't ask a single thing.