Hostess at Ladies Night Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How 'bout you do another round of showing off that sweet pussy, and CLOSE this time, bitch," the woman with the baseball cap ordered.

Again, no choice but to follow her order, quietly. I'm not even sure what was more humiliating, having to answer someone, or simply not being allowed to. Right now, it felt as if only my body mattered, it was so crazy.

Since she asked first, I got off the ottoman on their side, and while taking a few steps in her direction, I had to invent how to do this. I decided to do the same thing as last time, but putting my foot way further onto the couch. I'd be closer.

While I did so in front of the woman with the cap, I was actually a bit shocked by how promiscuous that made me look. Putting my foot up that far brought my small blonde landing strip right in front of her face. Sure, it was close by, as she demanded, but jesus, this was unexpectantly close.

"Whow, this bitch is a showoff," she chuckled. "Pushing it right into my black face huh? Looks like you had an education after all."

I just grinned awkwardly, embarrassed, while the others laughed.

She just slightly moved her face towards me, and just sniffed my pussy from up close.

"M-mm. Smell like a horny bitch too."

She leaned back again, and just seemed to enjoy the sight for a while, my thighs open wide right in front of her, and showing off my pussy right in front of her face.

"Bitch where's your hands! Huh??" she suddenly exploded.

With an embarrassed, shocked look on my face I immediately reached to my breasts, and scared, I started to massage them again. She looked at me, those very bright aggressive eyes staring up to me from under her baseball cap, while my leg was slightly trembling.

"That's right. Stupid bitch."

I tried to do it right, too, massaging my breasts firmly, even slightly tugging at my nipples. I was so scared of anything dangerous they might do to me if I made mistakes in their eyes.

I stood there like that for probably minutes, when she finally pushed against my ankle.

"Go on now, I said make a round didn't I?"

Everything she said seemed like an accusation of something, while I couldn't talk back. They simply didn't want me to.

I finally took my foot off the couch, and for a few seconds, I was not having my pussy watched from that close anymore. But I knew that by now the same thing would be expected with the next person. It was a successful move in a twisted way. I didn't mean to show it off like that.

I took a few steps so that I was in front of the next woman, and carefully did the same thing, my foot far on the couch, bringing my pussy right in front of her nose.

Apparently, she was pleased with my pose, because she was only just looking at it, looking between my legs, lazily stroking up and down my lower leg, not saying anything. I wasn't even sure for how long I should stand like this. I made sure I was using my hands still, teasingly caressing over my belly, and down a bit further, towards my pussy, but not actually touching it.

When I eventually decided I spent about as much time in front of her as in front of the other woman, I removed my foot carefully. Even then, I was afraid she'd protest.

But nothing happened, and I walked around the ottoman, towards the couch where Gab and Eyes were sitting. I hesitated slightly, but then did the same in front of Gab. For some reason I regarded her as someone who was on my side, and I wasn't even sure she wanted me to pose for her like this.

But she didn't seem to mind when I reached her, stood in front of her, and did the exact same thing as with the others. I felt conflicted. She was supposed to be saving me, yet I wasn't sure if this was actually saving me. Of course, it was better than jail. Anything was. But they just seemed to have taken over from the police.

"You're doing a good job, that's how we like it baby, showin' it off good," she just casually mentioned, while she just ran her fingers over my leg as well, similar to the other woman.

"How about you let me taste that sweet pussy," Eyes suddenly said from next to us.

I wasn't sure whether she meant right now, or when it was her turn. I just slightly nodded, insecure. The idea that everyone heard my pussy would get tasted felt embarrassing.

But knowing what would happen, after some twenty more seconds, I stepped away from Gab, and stood in front of Eyes. For a second I wondered if she wanted me to do the same thing. I figured yes, but maybe even closer?

I put my foot up the couch, and with my pussy hovering in front of her face, I was able to determine how much further I would have to go before my pussy actually touched her lips. But that wasn't necessary. With a greedy attitude, she leaned towards my pussy, stuck out her tongue, and gave me a long lick right between my legs, over my pussy lips all the way over my blonde trimmed pubic hair. She repeated the same move about four times, before she buried her face in my pussy, and aggressively started licking me. It felt so weird. I felt used in such a weird way. But I just kept standing there, while my pussy got eaten by this gangster who was clearly not letting me go anywhere.

"Don't they feed you at home Eyes," one of the women behind me remarked, chuckling.

Then suddenly, a very hard, cold voice sounded in the room.

"My soldiers eating cheating pussies now?"

Everyone went quiet, and Eyes withdrew her tongue immediately, wiping her mouth.

"Sorry T," she said with a much quieter voice than she used earlier.

I finally dared to look to the left of me, where the voice came from.

There was a short, slim, very dark skinned woman standing there, probably in her forties, with a short afro cut, wearing black khaki pants, a blouse, and black gym shoes. But what really drew all attention were her intense, fiercely bright eyes, keeping the whole room in a tight grip.

After looking around the room, she focused on me. I felt goosebumps crawl up my back when her eyes met mine, and I felt even more naked. It was as if she could literally control me with her eyes.

She then walked towards me, moving swiftly, while I was still standing there with one leg up on the couch, my naked pussy still right in front of Eyes. I was taller than her, probably even without these high heel shoes.

Standing next to me, she reached out her slender black hand, and put it on my bare belly. Just very gently pushing, she finally spoke to me.

"Stand up straight."

I felt intensely nervous in front of this small black woman. Even though I was way taller than her, she completely controlled me.

"I'm Trish, better known as T, or the boss," she said, as she extended her hand to me.

Her attitude was very different from the other women in the room, all the gangsters.

I nervously reached out my hand to shake hers, somehow even afraid it was a trick. But nothing happened. She just shook my hand lightly.

"I'm Crystal," I answered, and I immediately felt as if all arrows were pointed at me from that moment on, as by now everyone seemed to know I.. cheated.

"I know who you are, baby. Ever since Missy told me about that new blonde pussy, I got curious. But here you are."

I really didn't know how to respond to her, I was overwhelmed somehow.

"Aight everyone, play time is over, everybody out," Gab then said, and Eyes and the two women on the other side immediately got up, almost in a militant manner.

I didn't even wonder whether that was meant for me as well. Gab stayed, and Trish gently took my hand, leading me to the comfortable arm chair at the head of the room, where I was first with Missy.

She sat down on the large chair, and gently tugged at my hand.

"Lean into me," she simply said.

I wasn't sure what to do with that request, but I bent forward slightly, towards her. She tugged at my hand, gently, but surely.

"Closer."

I bent further towards her, until I couldn't really keep my balance anymore, and I hurried to put my knee next to her leg on the chair, half bending, while my face was now close to hers, and my ass was sticking out in this weird position. But for now, I didn't really care about that. I only saw her eyes, her bright, piercing eyes.

"I heard you got into a bit of trouble with the police, Crystal baby," she then simply remarked.

I just smiled politely, nervously, while I was bent towards her so awkwardly.

"Yeah.." I just answered, looking into her intimidating eyes.

"Tell me what happened."

I had to swallow my inhibition.

"Well.. there was a police officer who wanted to arrest me for prostitution," I said awkwardly.

She nodded.

"And then what happened?"

She was hearing me out in almost motherly way.

"Well then.. Gab came," I looked at Gab awkwardly, ".. and she told the officer I was one of, ehm, yours..?"

"So then you didn't have to go to jail."

I nodded.

"Did you thank Gab for that?"

I nodded again, not even sure if I did. But I must have.

"She did, she seemed very grateful," Gab added.

"But she was certainly ungrateful when she went behind our backs," Trish then suddenly spat at me, her voice loud and cold. I cringed.

I couldn't speak a word, I felt so scared. The panic rushed through my veins, and I felt as if I was going to pee right there and then.

"I-I can expl.." but she cut me off.

"No one, not one SINGLE person gets away with something that nasty."

She actually seemed furious, her eyes like lightning. Then her voice turned calm again.

"Get on your knees." she pointed right in front of her.

I trembled as if from cold. I trembled with fear. I sat down, and looked at her, wondering if jail would have been better. I wondered if I should offer to not use her get out of jail for free card, but spend some time in jail instead. But that didn't solve what I apparently did to them.

"Hold your hair up." she said.

It sounded threatening. But I reached to my face, and held my hair up in a knot. I thought they were going to kill me, right there and then. Sitting there naked, in these hooker shoes, in a club.

Trish scooted forward, looking straight into my scared eyes. Without a word, her flat hand came out of nowhere, and I felt a sharp, very painful blow to my face. Tears were burning in my eyes, and my breathing became heavier. She just looked into my eyes. A completely nude, blonde girl, sitting on her knees in front of this fierce, short african american woman, holding up her hair, to get her punishment.

She looked at me for about twenty seconds. Then another blow. For a second, I thought she'd broken my jaw. I could hear it crack. A tear rolled from my eye. She just kept looking at me, with this cold, aggressive stare. My cheek was stinging, burning, hurting intensely. I could hardly take it anymore. Again she just stared at me. Not a word. Getting into my mind, into my soul. Ready to break me into pieces. Another blow, right in the same spot. My lower lip started to tremble.

"Please I'm sorry, I'm sorry, please," I begged, crying openly. She got me to admit it. She broke me.

She reached forward, and I flinched. But she found my face, and just gently lifted my chin. I thought she was going to hit me again.

"Please, I'm so sorry, I'm sorry," I just begged, I was not even able to find any other words.

"You will always remember this. Won't you, Crystal." she said coldly, calmly.

"Yes.. yes.. I'm sorry," I kept crying, barely able to see her anymore through my tears, while she was holding my chin.

"Clean yourself up and come back here to me."

She roughly pushed against my shoulder, and I almost fell backwards. Gab was there as I then stumbled and stood up. I sobbed as she gently pushed my lower back to walk to a small table next to one of the couches, which had a box of tissues on it. I was still overwhelmed, when I grabbed some of the tissues, and tried to dry my tears, but the tears kept coming. Gab disappeared, and came back with a glass of water. I took it from her, and finally, slowly calmed down a little. I didn't dare to touch my cheek.

When I was finally done crying, and all the tears were dried, I wiped away some of my makeup, then realized I couldn't do anything but to return to her. Return to this petite, but terrifying gang boss.

I walked towards her, my legs still trembling, and the pain in my jaw was still nagging. Gab just stood near the entrance, waiting, observing.

"Come here, baby," she used a much softer, calm tone now, and I finally dared to return to her.

"Here, on my lap," she pointed at her legs. It was odd to do this, especially since I was taller than her. I sat down on her lap carefully, sideways, my knees together. She reached down immediately, and with some force, slowly, pulled one knee from the other. She didn't say a thing, until I sat there on her lap with my legs spread wide.

I had trouble looking into her eyes. I was that afraid of her. I felt a shock of fear going through my body when she reached for my face, and I think she surely saw me cringe. But she didn't withdraw her hand. She took my chin between her index finger and thumb, and turned my face to look into her eyes.

"You know, with most girls who try to fuck with me, I mess up their faces. Just to make sure that they'll have something to remember. And they're not likely to go behind my back again with a messed up face."

I gulped. That cold voice, that woman capable of such horrible things. And I was on her lap, accused of the very same thing.

"You know why your face isn't messed up yet, babygirl?"

I couldn't shake my head, as she held my chin. But she did seem to expect a response.

"No..?" I answered with that same scared voice as before.

"Because it's been a while since I've had a young, pretty white girlfriend, that's why. And I love getting spoiled by pretty girls like you, you understand what I'm saying baby?"

I kept quiet, too confused by what she was saying.

"Do you want to be my girlfriend, baby? Would you like that?"

I didn't know what I should answer. What my options were. Wait. Is she really offering this as an alternative to..?

"Yes," I answered in a hurry.

"I thought you would. I can see it in your eyes. You love powerful women, don't you?"

"I do," I answered awkwardly, unable to believe I was giving into what she wanted this much, putting words in my mouth.

"And you're going to be very nice and spoil me, aren't you? Maybe I'll spoil you back, too. I love spoiling my girls." she continued her story, from her own self created world.

I had no idea what she meant. She wasn't serious about me becoming her steady girlfriend, was she? She was aware that she just almost broke my jaw, wasn't she? And that I only came here to sign some paperwork, right?

"How about you give me a nice kiss. To seal the deal, so to speak."

I had no choice. I had no idea what I was getting into with this 'deal'. What I did know, is that I wanted to keep my face as it was, and that I didn't want to go to jail, period. Imagine me even going to jail for prostitution. No. Not in this life.

I leaned towards her, and it must have been the strangest, most degrading moment of my life, as I softly put my lips on the lips of the woman who just deliberately smacked the hell out of me. Who just broke me, and used my broken self now, to lure me into a completely twisted situation.

She raised her hand, and laid it on my still very painful cheek. I'm not sure if she did it on purpose. It was painful, and it was such a weird contrast with our tongues twirling around each other, because she very clearly led the kiss, and she insisted on french kissing. As her new.. girlfriend. This was so messed up. I still didn't know what that meant.

"Crystal doesn't work here anymore. From now on you're going to be called Princess. "

She looked into my eyes, our faces still very close, intimate. Intimidating.

"You know why you'll be called Princess?"

Again, she expected an answer.

"No.." I said, insecure, and still scared. She was very hard to calculate.

"Because your pretty face looks like you're a princess." I gave her a meek smile. "And also because you think you can get away with anything," she continued in the same tone, but clearly stabbing me with it. "But you can't, can you Princess..?" she looked deep into my eyes.

"No," I almost whispered by now, having to endure this deep, intimidating humiliation.

"That's right.." she responded in a quiet, but determined, almost threatening voice again.

"And you're going to be the best girlfriend ever, aren't you, Princess," she continued to taunt me.

"Yes," I answered again, obediently, whispering, feeling my fear increase yet again.

She leaned a bit closer to my face again, and kissed me again. No tongue this time, but I tried to kiss her back as if it was really mutual affection. I didn't dare to risk anything.

"You're going to spoil me, aren't you..?" she continued softly, in between kisses.

"Yes," I whispered.

"Are you grateful for me keeping you out of jail?"

"Yes." The idea once again made me quiver.

"I bet you are. Jail isn't for princesses like you. Jail is where girls like you get broken. Broken, over and over."

She continued to kiss me in between. Small, sensual kisses, which I responded to willingly. I was too afraid to even seem reluctant now.

"Jail is where blonde young girls like you get owned the first minute you'd be there. Where you'd get branded. Where you'd get scarred. You wouldn't even want to see your family and friends anymore after you've been in that place for a few weeks. You'd be too ashamed."

She looked at me, right before yet another small, soft kiss on my lips.

"That's what you're worried about most, aren't you? The shame. I know your type," she continued. I kept quiet.

"But when I look out for you, you even get to keep a part of your normal life. You get to pretend nothing's going on."

In this dark, messed up situation, that idea actually seemed like the only escape. A good escape. The best.

"Or would you rather go to jail? Some girls are just too proud, you know," she continued, this time sounding as if she was actually asking me a question.

"No," I whispered, almost desperately.

"Tell me how grateful you are."

"I'm very grateful," I responded, my fear triumphing over my humiliation.

"But you haven't always been so grateful, have you, Princess?" she then asked tauntingly, while her index finger slightly lifted my chin.

I felt the nagging pain in my jaw once again. Jesus. I wasn't even sure my jaw was okay. I looked up at her, the fear and the pain clearly in my eyes.

"No," I only whispered, not even sure what she was referring to now, although I had an idea.

"You've been a cheating little bitch, haven't you, Princess?" she continued, in that same, soft, but oh so threatening tone, looking into my eyes with her sharp, bright eyes, contrasting so greatly with her dark skin.

I swallowed my shame, my pride.

"Yes," I whispered again.

"Say it."

Somewhere in my mind, I recognized a deja vu. But this wasn't a game. This wasn't a fantasy. This felt very real.

"I've been a cheating little bitch," I finally answered, with a soft, trembling voice.

No one else could hear us, not even Gab, who stood near the entrance, as if guarding the VIP room.

"Tell me why I should keep you out of jail," she suddenly hissed at me, while grabbing my chin with her whole hand, squeezing my cheeks together, which felt so very painful.

I quivered on her lap, while tears burned in my eyes once again. There was this deep anger in her voice. As if I'd actually cheated on her. I wasn't even sure whether she was serious about this, or if she was playing a cruel game with me. But I had to answer. I couldn't just sit there and dwell in my misery.

"I'll do anything to make it up to you," I answered, while I felt the panic yet again, pressing on my body, and hardly able to breathe because of the extreme stress I was under.