Hostess at Ladies Night Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't even confirm that it was the answer she was expecting. She kept squeezing my jaws slightly.

"How grateful are you," she continued in that same harsh tone, but louder. I knew Gab could hear us.

"I'm very grateful," I swallowed my fear yet again. "So grateful, please," I almost begged.

"I do not take kindly to cheaters. You belong in jail," she said, as if stating a fact.

I was suddenly afraid she had changed her mind. That she was going to deliver me to that police officer after all. That I'd be cuffed and taken away. This felt like such a crucial moment to decide my fate.

"Please, I'll be such a good girlfriend," I answered, while my voice must have sounded as if I was about to cry again.

She finally let go of my jaws, to my great relief. She just stared at me, while I sat there still, naked except for those strappy high heels, on her lap. On the lap of this older, petite, dark skinned, dressed in black woman.

Her arm wandered off, to my long blonde hair. She started stroking me. Her voice was calm again.

"Isn't it true, what they say?" She paused. "Once a cheater, always a cheater?"

"I'll never cheat again," I answered, insecure, humiliated.

"I know you won't." Again she paused. "You need jail looming over you to keep yourself from cheating."

She stated it as if it was a fact. As if I needed that threat. As if I was actually, deep inside, a cheater.

"But you're going to make up for it. You're going to make up for what you did by using that pretty body of yours. And I'm going to be more demanding with you, than I've ever been with any of my girlfriends."

Again she paused, staring coldly into my eyes, while she kept stroking my hair, occasionally running her hand over the bare skin of my back.

"And I will remind you occasionally of your arrogant little game. Because you need to be reminded. Don't you, Princess?"

"Yes," I made sure I answered her obediently. Anything to keep me away from the gates of prison. From the door to unbearable shame.

She then finally turned her face away from me, looking into Gab's direction.

"Gab, get her something to wear, I have a dinner appointment with the Russians."