Hostess at Ladies Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here," she then handed me a pair of very high, transparent plastic, platform high heels.

The kind you'd see in pretty much every porn movie I tried watching, or actually watched. Stripper shoes. Fuck me shoes. Porn shoes. That's what people call them. I just took them from her, while hardly being able to imagine what I'd end up looking like.

"I think it's good if you show off a little extra as you're getting used to it still, to make it easier to get clients," she elaborated while pointing at the baby doll I was holding.

It made sense, yet it seemed so... little, to wear.

"Oh and if someone pays for topless, just take the dress off, think of it as your bra," she gave me another pro tip."

The other girls hardly seemed to listen, or at least weren't very impressed as I got my instructions.

"Some touching is fine if a customer wants your attention, but no unpaid nudity or other stuff that's on the menu, and if someone does something anyway, just charge them."

I wasn't sure whether I understood what she just said, but I just kept nodding, and for her it seemed so normal that it seemed almost casual.

"So, get changed, you haven't done your makeup yet," she then gestured to me as if I should hurry.

Another few girls entered the dressing room. So far I seemed to be the only blonde, and as it turned out, as far as I could see I was the only white girl, the others being Spanish or black.

I nodded, as I started to feel a bit nervous. I'd change into this... outfit. The other girls seemed to be changing into somewhat "tougher" looking outfits - I saw a black fishnet dress, red shiny hot pants, just really short dresses, but no one in a sheer white baby doll like the one I'd be wearing, and was now changing into.

I put on the small, white thong, and put the sheer white baby doll right over it. It even reached just barely over my butt cheeks while standing up. This would be really, really exposing. I couldn't even imagine what it would feel like to be seen like this in the presence of well, people who would be paying attention to me.

For a while, nothing happened, as the other girls would be doing things on their phone, doing their makeup or generally just looking bored, and I was nervously trying to put my makeup on. I cheated by looking at the other girls to see how much would be normal to wear. And that was a lot. Like a ridiculous amount. I probably never wore as much makeup as that night. Dark eye shadow that made me almost unrecognizable, bright red lips, darker mascara than usual. I just imitated what I saw around me.

When I looked in the mirror while wearing my final outfit finally, without the shoes as none of the girls would wear them yet and I didn't want to feel too different, I almost gasped. The sheer baby doll even slightly showing my bare breasts, the small thong clearly visible under it, and the makeup so heavy that it seemed as if, well, as if I fit right into a place like this. I looked like one of the girls from the documentaries. Literally. I hardly believed I was transformed this quickly. By now, I felt excitement just as much as I felt incredibly nervous.

I had no idea when the club would be open for guests, and when we had to enter the public area. There was probably going to be a hint or something. And there was.

Jen opened the room and stood right in the dressing room, and spoke just very briefly to whoever was there.

"Alright girls, let's make some money, let's go. And no more of that childish shit like last week," and while saying the last thing, she looked very sharply to one of the girls on the bench.

"She fucking pulled my hair," she muttered, which made some of the other girls pay more attention.

"Oh she pulled your haaaaiiir," Jen responded quite sarcastically, as if the girl was exaggerating. "What do you think you are, some kind of princess? Are you fucking kidding me? Pulling a few of your hairs is a problem? D'you really want to know what other shit we've been experiencing here? Well?"

Jen would give the girl some serious backfire. One thing was certain, I wasn't going to make any trouble with her. The girl just looked away, annoyed, perhaps even frustrated.

"Let's go, money doesn't grow on trees," Jen then added, as the girls would finally get into some kind of motion, while once again making it clear that this place really was about money, which was something that kind of put me back to reality, off the little fantasies I had been having.

As if it was rehearsed, all the girls would all grab their pair of high heeled shoes, and put them on finally. I did the same. I simply slipped into them and carefully stood up straight. I never stood up straight on heels this high. Holy mother, they were high.

The girls stood up, one after another, almost even naturally wiggling their hips, and walked out of the dressing room. I was the last one to join them.

There I was, in the line of girls, and entering the public area. People actually seeing me like that. In that sheer baby doll, the ridiculously small thong, and the stereotypical very, very high heels that I'd be wearing. For someone who didn't know better, I'd look like some kind of hooker.

I even imitated them in how they walked. One foot in front of the other, and I'd swear they'd even push out their butts with every step. I felt slightly embarrassed as I tried to do the same, although I'm sure I was holding back naturally.

I saw the public club area being somewhat filled up. Women sitting at the small tables. Some alone, others in groups of two, three sometimes. Their noses all moving into the direction where we came from once they noticed us.

I felt very vulnerable, maybe even embarrassed, entering that public area like this. But there were just so many things to pay attention to.

The most alarming thing was seeing the girls around me getting to work. I noticed one of the black girls immediately walking off to a specific customer, and without holding back, she'd just sit on the lap of some much older woman.

"Hey baby, thought I'd never see you again," she said to the woman, loud enough for most people to hear.

I saw another girl just literally, as if some kind of slut, slowly sliding up her black tight dress, exposing her panties, right in front of two women sitting there and saying something I couldn't hear.

The other girls went off in random directions, but everyone seemed to at least have a clear target. Yet there I was, having no clue how to begin, and slightly intimidated by all the things happening around me - the realization of what it would be really like to actually work here.

I just kept walking, while feeling so tense about everything at this point. Until I heard a voice.

"Eh, hello?"

I heard the voice from behind me, and when I looked over my shoulder, I looked into the eyes of an older, short haired woman, having an extremely critical, and one could say almost cold and frustrated look in her eyes. I realized that I had to play the part right, even though I didn't know what was actually going on, as she used a tone that would make it seem as if I didn't understand something.

"Hi," I then smiled with an awkward feeling, while turning around, seemingly as if I had realised that she wanted some attention.

"Hi," she shot back with a definite expression of annoyance on her face.

She made a tired, almost bored impression, yet she was eyeing me over downright shamelessly. I could just see her eyes going from my bare legs, to what I was wearing, to my face finally.

"Yeah so, dress off please?" she continued, in a tone that indicated as if I should have known what she wanted in advance or something, while she shoved a few 5 dollar bills over the table.

It was really that simple. Pay money, take things off. It was only then that I noticed the menus on the table, which she was just briefly reading off before putting 15 bucks on the table. I really had no idea what was on that thing.

"Sure," I then grinned with the most awkward grin I've ever expressed, and just reached down, and pulled up the sheer baby doll, while I could feel my nerves raging through my body, exposing myself like this in a room full of people.

I moved the sheer, white baby doll over my head, baring my stomach, but also my naked breasts, and I could really hardly believe that I was doing this. I didn't know where to put the dress, so I just draped it over the small round table the woman was sitting at.

"I don't want to see it, can I just put it on the floor?" she then asked, to my surprise.

"Oh, sure," I nodded, remembering very well that I shouldn't just refuse things and be easy going, and this request seemed tolerable enough.

In a casual way, but relieved in a way, she just shoved my dress from the table, and I watched it fall on the floor. I somehow even felt more naked.

"Yeah, come here for fondling," out her arm and gestured me to come closer, that same casual but impatient look on her face.

Come here for fondling...? Without really knowing what it meant, I just walked closer to her, up to the point where I was just standing right next to her. She then pointed at the menu she was keeping in her one hand, which literally had "Sexy fondling" on it.

"Do I get a reduction when I only want to touch your ass?" she then said, quite unexpectedly.

I read the "Menu" over her shoulder, which literally had fondling listed for 25 bucks. It seemed almost an exaggerated amount of money to me in the first place, but what did I know.

"Uh well... like... 15?" I answered her, after reading the price for this particular thing.

"Alright..." she searched through her purse, and her wallet in there for some time. "Thanks," she just casually added without looking into my eyes, while she put the bills on the table, and almost immediately reached out, not really stopped by any piece of clothing, while I was just dressed in the thong and the really high platform heels.

Her hand briefly rested on my hip, but soon ran down over my naked butt, even slightly squeezing my smooth round cheek. She reached up, and briefly played with the small white thong a bit, which made me feel ever so vulnerable. As if she was simply playing with the last piece of protection I was wearing before every single person in the club could see me naked.

"Yeah..." she'd just mutter, as she would keep caressing and softly squeezing my bare butt as she did, which felt so objectifying in itself.

Just feeling her fingers, the fingers of a stranger, on my bare skin, and even there on my bare skin, was a very new experience for me. And any moment I thought her fingers would wander off between my legs. I don't even know why I suspected that to happen. Then, I heard a clear sigh.

"Alright, if you're going to be like that, I'm going to go," she sounded very annoyed now.

I looked over my shoulder, down on her.

"What?" I asked, using a friendly tone, not wanting to disappoint anyone at this point, while I just barely started working here.

"Well you're not even bending over!" she expressed loudly.

I then realized what was expected.

"Sorry... I've just been sleeping all day," I made up on the spot, not wanting to come off as some prude.

"I bet you did," she muttered using that same annoyed tone, while I was actually bending over, literally sticking my naked butt out to her.

She acted just like it was expected, and just continued fondling, even squeezing my cheeks apart a few times, which must have been exposing the white thong between my cheeks to her, and given how small the thong was, she might have seen... a lot.

She even took her glass of Pepsi from the table to take a sip while she just casually kept caressing my butt. To my embarrassment, she then slapped my butt a few times. Not at all hard, just casually. But the sound of it was especially so embarrassing as I was sure it drew more people's attention to me, and to what was happening here while I stood right next to the woman, bent forward, legs straight, my hands on her table, and my butt sticking out, just wearing the tiny thong and the ridiculously stereotypical, transparent platform shoes.

When I peeked into the club from where I was standing, while the woman would casually keep caressing my bare butt, I'd see some girl literally sliding off some woman's lap, with a somewhat bored expression on her face. I had a hard time grasping her level of boredom, her obvious amount of experience with these things that must have caused her to not really care anymore.

Further on, I saw the short Spanish girl straddling a woman's lap who must have been twice her age, literally completely naked, except, of course, for her platform high heels. Wow. And the woman was literally sliding her hand under her, very clearly touching her pussy. This was just... wasn't this actual sex...? Right there, in public? "Fondling?"

I then suddenly heard a familiar sounding voice right next to me. It was Jen. Without hearing the woman's answer, she then suddenly stood right in front of me, reached out her hand to me and lifted my chin with her finger.

"Crystal baby, fondling doesn't take more than a minute, enough, get dressed."

"Okay." I'd answer her softly, with a feeling of deep shame.

When I finally stood up and turned around, the woman would even casually reach to the floor and pick up the sheer white baby doll, just to hand it to me. I swear she had a satisfied look on her face. As if she got more than she paid for. Which she probably did.

When I finally put on the sheer white baby doll again, and stood up straight in front of Jen, she seemed quite impatient.

"Well? Are you going to make money or not? The money is right there," she reached out and gripped my upper arm just as she did when I first visited, and turned me to face two women who must have been standing there watching already and who looked like housewives somewhere in their forties, and whose eyes glanced over my body, over the baby doll.

"Hey, Jen, what's her name?" one of the women asked while leaning towards Jen.

Not asking me, but asking Jen.

"That's Crystal, she's new."

"Mm... and veeeery pretty," she said while she reached out to my arm and caressed my upper arm with her fingertips, right where Jen just held me.

She looked into my eyes, as if she was expecting something.

"What do you say when you get a compliment?"

I stared at her, but before I could answer, Jen intervened.

"I think she'd say, 'where is my 30 bucks for submission?'" Jen sneered with a large grin.

The women both laughed out loud, and one of them reached for her purse, and handed Jen three 10 dollar notes.

"So, what do you say, sexy little Crystal," the woman would look into my eyes again as Jen just received her money.

I didn't know what exactly was being paid for. Submission...? Then Jen stood right next to me again, holding the menu she picked up from the table behind me right in front of me, from the woman who just paid for fondling me.

She simply pointed her finger at "Submissive Behavior ... 30", right under "Dirty Talk ... 25". Submissive behavior! I just nodded slightly at Jen, not wanting to disappoint her, maybe even wanting to prove that I could do this. I looked the smiling woman into her eyes again.

"Thank you...?" I finally responded, not really sure what was expected. Both the women smiled, although it was a slightly taunting smile, it seemed.

"I think pretty little Crystal needs to learn a few things still... like not answering questions with questions."

The women just kept staring at me, with that same smile.

"Bad Crystal" the other then said, and both looking at me as if they were waiting for an answer from me, almost with a sarcastic smile on both their faces.

I really didn't know what was expected of me now. But the women continued their game and didn't mind to elaborate.

"What do you say when you've been bad?"

Again I stared at them for seconds. Jen chuckled even, as her hand brushed slightly against my upper arm.

"You two have fun with her," she said as she simply walked off, leaving the women still staring into my eyes expectantly, and me having to guess yet again what to say.

"Sorry...?" I answered while I felt a slight bit as if I was being actually humiliated by now.

Both of them looked at each other, then at me again, with a devious look in their eyes.

"Was that a question again, bad little Crystal?" I couldn't do anything but grin, and make it seem as if this was a game, which it was of course.

"Sorry," I then smiled awkwardly, trying to play their game.

"That's a little better already. I'm sure you'll learn."

"And as for what she doesn't learn, I'm sure her pretty body can make up for that," the other said, while casually reaching out to the sheer, very short, wide baby doll and lifting it to look at the thong under it. Not that she couldn't see the thong through the sheer piece of fabric; it felt as if it was more like a statement.

The other woman then came to stand next to me, and pushed my lower back, as a sign to walk.

"Let's find a table to sit, and you show us a good time," she said, making the expectations towards me somewhat clear, even though to me it was all pretty vague still.

Weren't they aware that I wasn't at all experienced with this by now? But I walked. The other woman walked behind us, while I looked in front of us. For the first time I noticed that by now the club became even more lively and crowded, and I saw at least two strippers dancing at poles. Wow. This was all starting to look very intense.

There was a girl apparently entertaining a group of five women, who seemed to be having some kind of bachelor party, all five of them being quite loud and gesturing wildly about what they wanted the girl in front of them to do. But the sight of what the girl was already doing was almost downright shocking. She was sitting, or rather, lying on a small table in front of them, bare naked, and with her legs wide spread, offering them all a view on her pussy.

She was a hostess girl too, wasn't she? Was this the sort of thing that was going to be expected from me? I told myself that I should not get near that group. I wasn't ready for that. I wasn't ready to strip and open up wide for a group of women like that. The girl didn't seem to care much at all, as she casually ran her hand over her naked pussy in front of the group as a teasing gesture. I saw her even put up her finger as a warning sign when one of the women reached out to touch her, and especially the aftermath of that: a few more bills thrown at her, after which she did no longer stop the hand that was reaching for her pussy, and allowed the woman to freely caress her. It all added to the pressure on me. What sort of thing would be expected from me?

"You a student, honey?" the woman next to me, who was slightly pushing me forward asked me casually.

I nodded, "yes."

She nodded. "Figured. Usually students or addicts here, and you seemed like a student to me," she simply responded.

I didn't have a lot of time to think about it, even though it sounded slightly terrible in my mind.

"You can sit here," she said as she guided me to the middle chair in between two other chairs at a small round table.

I sat down, and they had a seat on both sides of me. The woman to the right of me snapped her fingers at one of the waitresses who was close. They were dressed as you would expect in a strip club. Hot pants, a top, knee high socks and all stars. I figured they weren't required to wear high heels with all the walking that they had to do.

"Hi, what can I do for you," the waitress said with a smile as she got to our table, of course noticing I was one of the hostess girls.

"A rum and coke for us both please," she pointed at the other woman, "and what do you drink?" she asked me.