Hostess at Ladies Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The gangster girl noticed me approaching, and snapped her fingers. The naked girl on the other armrest immediately looked towards her, and the gangster girl signed for her to move away. She got up within a second, and walked towards me, but past me. I was to replace her, that's what I knew.

When I walked past the ottoman, I saw a small mirror on top of it, with three white lines. Drugs. They were doing drugs in here. It made the atmosphere even more tense.

The contrast was so huge, me being entirely nude, as opposed to the three black women sitting there, apart from the naked girls in the corner, kissing. As if they were some piece of living art.

Nervously, I approached the woman while she was still busy talking with the other one, and barely seemed to notice me. The gangster girl appeared to keep a sharp eye on me. I had the feeling that I shouldn't make mistakes here, and I approached the chair closer, and finally taking a seat on the arm rest, and like the other girl was doing, keeping one foot on the floor, and carefully placed my high heel on the seat. The woman then slightly looked up at me.

"Hi baby girl, I'll be with you in a moment," she said, while her hand then reached out to my thigh, and just like she was doing with the other girl, she casually started to caress high up my inner thigh with her knuckles. Softly, but so objectifying like this.

"All I'm saying is, if we move now, there's a risk we don't wanna take," the other woman simply continued, while the woman in the chair just barely touched the small blonde landing strip between my legs with her fingertips.

"I hear you, I hear you," the woman next to me answered, "but we got a deadline, Dee, and the deadline is non negotiable."

I had no idea what they were discussing, and I could hardly pay attention to it, as I was concentrating on the woman's fingers high up between my legs, and everything else that was going on in the room.

I peeked at the gangster girl, and noticed she was still keeping her eyes on me like a hawk.

"Well you're putting me in a difficult position," she answered.

"What do you want me to say. Gangsta life ain't easy, Dee. I'll make sure there'll be some extra bacon for you girl. Don't worry. E's gonna take care of you," she assured her, while slowly I realised what this was.

They were talking about drugs. They were in a gang. It made me feel quite uncomfortable. I was in a room with some gang boss and a few of her members, and I was wearing nothing. And she had specifically asked for me to be here.

"We straight?" she then asked the other woman, who reached out her hand, and I saw them do some kind of gang greeting. I felt so out of place.

Then finally, the woman would turn her face to me.

"Hi baby," she then said again, as the woman would softly talk with the gangster girl about when someone was going to show up, and she seemed stressed.

"Hi," I answered, awkwardly, feeling small somehow.

"I'm Miss E, most call me Missy for short," she said, as she reached out her hand.

She seemed very friendly.

"I'm Crystal," I said with a strange feeling as I shook her hand.

"Yeah... I know who you are. I saw you with those two white mamas just half an hour ago. Thought you'd prefer sitting with a black mama, ain't that right baby girl."

I felt awkward, not at all knowing what to answer to that.

"Mhm" I then nodded, as if she was naturally right.

"Thought so. Give mama a kiss, then," she simply said.

I awkwardly leaned forward towards her while still sitting on the arm rest, and while she leaned towards me, I gave her a soft kiss on her lips.

"That's right, very nice," she said, while she simply went back to casually touching me up my thigh.

"That's a very nice pussy you got there, baby," she went on to compliment me.

At one hand this felt so much nicer than what I had been through before, but there was this undertone, this atmosphere, it was slightly just... scary.

"Thanks," I smiled awkwardly.

"You're welcome baby," she immediately acknowledged me.

She made a very attentive impression, as if right now, I was the only one person in the world for her, even while the subject was so odd in a way.

"I love this little landing strip," she said as her knuckles softly caressed over my carefully trimmed, very short blonde pubic hairs between my legs.

I thought I got goosebumps while she did that.

"Why don't you tell me whose pussy this is," she then asked, and I already felt myself pressured again.

I didn't have very good experiences with giving wrong answers in this place so far.

"Yours...?" I answered softly, carefully.

"That's right... you're a smart girl aren't you. Smart college girl," she answered directly, while the others were still talking softly, seemingly to not disturb Missy.

I just smiled, not really sure if an answer was at all expected.

"Which college do you go to?" she then asked directly, and I felt myself freeze for a second.

Was I really going to tell this woman where I actually go to college? But for some reason, I thought it was better not to lie at this point.

"Adler," I answered, insecurely.

"Adler..." she repeated. "I know where that is. Gab... Gab..." she turned her face to the other side, where the gangster girl was, interrupting their conversation. "Gab, didn't you go to Adler University?" The girl started laughing.

"What are you talking about, I didn't go to college E!" The three of them laughed, and I awkwardly laughed with them.

This situation was so odd.

"Then how did you get so smart!" Missy then joked back at her.

"Yo I started to work when I was 12, ain't nobody got time for college!" she remarked again, and again we laughed.

"So apparently you can get smart by just working, you hear that baby girl?" she turned to me again.

I nodded with a grin, "yes so I hear," I smiled, loosening up, even in this very strange situation.

"You can work for me if you want... I got a position for an Eye Candy Consultant, what do you say," the other two chuckled, while Missy kept looking into my eyes, a teasing smile around her lips.

I laughed, mostly to clear the air. I wasn't entirely sure whether she was serious or not.

"I'll think about it," I answered after hesitating a bit.

"You'll think about it huh. Hear that? We got some convincing to do with this pretty girl," she briefly turned towards the other two.

Again they laughed, and I laughed with them.

"Seems to me that your most important asset is being a hot little thing, ain't nothing to do with college," she then said, but this time actually giving me a serious look, and her tone slightly changing, which I immediately felt.

It gave me a shiver down my spine, while it almost felt like she was actually pushing me to... work for her?

"Although I'm not sure yet if you have what it takes. How about you show me your ass."

I looked somewhat surprised at her sudden request for a second, although I knew I was going to comply with what she wanted. But then Gab stood up, and walked around the chair, towards me. She talked softly, but clearly. She took my wrist in a somewhat firm grip, to help me off the chair, which was easy enough to do by myself. But she held my wrist while I was standing there next to the chair. Fully nude, except the high heels and the belly chain.

"Put your left knee up here," she pointed to the arm rest. "No, a bit further, this way," she gestured for my knee to move further to the end of the arm rest. "Rest your hands here," she pointed right in front of my knee, "and stick your right leg out," causing me to stand in a position where my ass would be sticking out slightly while standing right next to Missy, within hand reach. "Further... yeah like that. Stay still like that," she softly but clearly instructed me, as she finally let go of my wrist. I felt so naked. And her firm grip and tough appearance made me feel so small.

It was as if I was some kind of nude model, doing a sexy pose.

"Did you hear anything from C yet?" she asked Gab, as she moved to the other side of the chair again, and I suddenly felt Missy's hand softly caressing my naked butt, all the way over my thigh.

I couldn't see her face standing like that, and I just looked into the room, blushing slightly. The two girls were still kissing there in the corner, non stop. The whole conversation of working for her seemed to have been forgotten, which I was relieved about.

"Nope... gonna make some calls," Gab said, while standing up and looking through her phone.

"Send her a picture of Crystal here, so she knows she's welcome," Missy said, without at all asking me if that was allowed.

"That's nice," the other woman said, complimenting what was obviously her boss.

Gab looked a bit distracted.

"Huh? Oh, yeah."

She held up her phone.

"Smile," Gab told me. I was too overwhelmed to not comply, and I smiled as well as I could. I heard the sound of a picture being taken, and she was back on her phone.

"Tell her we got a blonde party waiting for her," Missy said, obviously amused by herself.

"A blonde party," the other woman chuckled.

"That's right. Look how entertaining she is," Missy said, as she then softly landed her hand on my bare ass, making a soft but clear slapping sound in the small VIP room.

The woman stared at Missy and me. I couldn't see Missy's face, but I could see the other woman's face. Missy went back to caressing my butt.

"A bit of sound would be nice when I slap you, baby girl."

I got really nervous. I was still a bit traumatized by what the other women required of me, and I felt as if I had to put in some effort. I looked over my shoulder for the first time.

"Oh like eh... what kind of sound?"

"Like you like it. Moan a little. Porn style." she simply explained, very directly, as I nodded and looked in front of me again.

"Like she likes it? You mean she doesn't like it?" the other woman asked Missy.

"She likes getting paid" Missy then answered boldly. "You like getting paid, don't you baby."

It felt as if she was waiting for an actual answer.

"Mhm," I answered awkwardly.

"Say: I love getting paid," she then insisted.

As with the other women, it felt even more as if I had no choice here. These people were gangsters.

"I love getting paid," I answered, embarrassed about what that would made me sound like.

"Cause I'm a little whore," she then added bluntly from behind me.

I was shocked by how quickly her tone could change to a sharp, demanding tone, coming from a somewhat sweet, teasing tone.

"Cause I'm a little whore," I then repeated after her, against my will, and while I could almost literally feel the humiliation.

Both remained quiet after my answer, while Gab was still making somewhat stressed phone calls.

"See how much fun she is?" she mentioned to the other woman gain, while her hand went back to softly caressing my bare ass, which was forced to stick out slightly in the position Gab put me. "Let's check how smart she is."

Her hand was removed for a few seconds, while yet another slap, not too hard, but slightly harder than the previous one, sounded very clearly in the room. I had to do it.

"Mhh..." I squirmed awkwardly, while I felt as if everyo ole room could hear me. Even the kissing girls in the corner smiled into my direction in between their kissing.

"Mmm... she is smart. That sounded very nice," the other woman remarked after me making the sound right after the slap.

"And she has a very nice ass," Missy commented from behind me, while her hand went back to softly caressing my naked skin.

Her hand crawled over the cheek she just slapped, all along my fully exposed naked thigh, sliding towards my inner thigh, and just kept caressing there for a while, while she went back into a conversation with Dee, the woman on the couch.

Within minutes, Missy and Dee seemed to be immersed in a conversation I couldn't follow entirely, while Gab was still making phone calls and texting.

"Gab?" Missy then at some point called for her.

"Yeah what?" she looked up from the phone she was texting on.

"Can you make sure my baby girl sticks it out nicer?" she then said, to my surprise, while not even sure what she meant, but she was calling me baby girl right from the start, so she must mean me.

Couldn't she just ask for what she meant directly? Gab looked slightly annoyed, as I just stood there, as it was clearly not the intention to have me do something on my own initiative.

"Yeah, eh, sure," Gab walked towards me, and briefly touched my knee.

"Yeah this one, more towards the edge," she said while I adjusted my posture, leaving barely enough space for my hands to put on anymore, making my pose harder.

"Yeah and arch this, more," she simply said while pressing on my bare lower back, pushing out my butt even more exaggeratedly.

I couldn't possible assume a sluttier pose than this. And once again, I just felt Missy's fingers gently run over my cheeks. Only this time, she ran her fingers towards the inside, and before I knew it, her finger trailed all the way through my crack. Over my asshole, down over my soft lips, and slightly through my sharply trimmed blonde public hair, and all the way back. She repeated the gesture a few times, while I held my breath and tried not to downright shiver. This was so intimate.

It was as if she magnified how vulnerable my position was, and showed me that she could literally do anything.

Gab eventually joined the two women again, while I was stuck in this extremely slutty pose.

At one point, I could feel Missy lift my left foot slightly, and took off the high heeled, transparent platform stripper shoe. She put it next to her on the seat, lifted my foot slightly, and then started playing with my toes, just like that, one by one, starting at the smallest. I felt so awkward. No one ever touched my toes like that. It felt almost as if I was really nothing more than an object to her. She rubbed my sole just a bit, before going back to my toes.

I felt weirdly embarrassed about being touched like that, with my bare, perfect round butt sticking out exaggeratedly, and wearing just this belly chain, and having my toes played with. She ran her fingers in between my toes even, one by one. I was standing there in this pose and have my foot played with for I don't know how long.

Then finally, Gab announced that 'C' would be here soon.

"Let's prepare some candy for her, shall we," Missy said, as Gab nodded, and walked to my side.

Missy let go of her foot, and Gab would somewhat roughly slide the open platform sandal on my foot again.

"Stand up," she simply said, as she grabbed my wrist again like she did before, firm, almost forceful.

I felt my muscles hurt a bit even when I finally stood up after such a long time in the same, demanding and uncomfortable position. She led me to the ottoman in the middle of the room, the girls in the back still making out with each other, and only slightly peeking at what was happening.

"Get on it, doggy," Gab would tell me, speaking rapidly as she did.

But I couldn't understand what she meant.

"Like, on the thing?"

"Yeah, get on it, doggy."

Gab became impatient. She pulled on my wrist, forcing me to put my knee on the ottoman to even keep balance.

"What are you, deaf? Sit doggy style. Hands and knees. Like you wanna get fucked," she then even sneered at me.

Then I finally got it. With a deep blush, I would sit on the thing on my hands and knees. Gab would immediately adjust my posture, grabbing my waist and even lifting me up slightly, bringing my knees to the front a bit more, and pressing on my back to get me to arch my back.

I was sitting in a pose that was at least as slutty as the one I assumed while leaning on Missy's arm rest. Like I was ready to get fucked. Gab then took the mirror with the three white lines of powder from the ottoman, and came to sit next to me.

"Sit still, this shit is expensive," she simply told me, right before I felt something light drop in three places on my body.

Once on my back between my shoulders, and the other two on both my cheeks. I then felt something thin being moved over my back, probably to get the powder in a line again. It was only then that I realized that they, or someone, was going to snort drugs off of my body. I felt the thin thing move over my bare cheeks that were sticking out seductively, my knees wide apart.

"Hi..." I then heard right after I heard the sound of the pearl bead curtain moving, as I tried to look up to see who it was, but I didn't dare to move all too much since I was very afraid I'd mess up the drugs.

"Hey C, take some candy."

"That looks good..." this person named 'C' said, although I could only see a pair of black sneakers and jeans.

She stood literally right in front of me, and I could look up as far as her crotch. I could swear she was smelling strongly of gasoline and fire. That smell quickly became a taste, as I would then suddenly see a black finger pushed under my nose, and forced its way in between my lips. I couldn't do anything but letting her.

"Lick it, bitch," she said with a low voice.

"That's so C, always boss," Gab remarked, as I had no choice but to lick her finger.

I was disgusted by the taste of gasoline, but what was I going to do? I just made sure I sat as still as possible. She then finally removed her finger, and walked beside me.

First, I then felt how the line of powder would get snorted up from in between my shoulders. Then, she moved on to my butt, seductively pointing up and presenting her two more lines of white powder. What I didn't expect, was that prior to her snorting the two lines of powder, she'd let her tongue run all through my crack, all the way from my pussy to my ass. I had to do my very best to not move or tremble. I was dead nervous. I hadn't even seen the face of this C person, and yet I felt her tongue run right between my legs.

After the few lines disappeared into her nose, she gave me a hard slap on my ass.

"Damn!! Shit. This shit was intense."

Apparently she was then finally greeting the others, while they left me sitting there. Again as if I wasn't there. As some kind of object. I felt dirty. I then suddenly heard a voice right next to my ear.

"Go clean yourself up and get back here to Missy." It was Gab who commanded me yet again.

I crawled up, and while looking over my shoulder on my way out, I could finally see C's face. Another gangster type like Gab. Braided black hair, tattoos all over her neck, a flannel shirt and sharp, aggressive eyes. Our eyes met just for a second, but the contrast between me and her was so obvious.

I was glad I found the purple silk robe right outside the VIP booth, right where I dropped it on the floor. I put it on, and quickly fastened the belt. The club was actually getting less crowded by now.

I returned to the dressing room, feeling as if I just came back from a different world. Jen appeared behind me while I took off the robe, and wearing just the belly chain, I washed myself in front of the sink.

"Are you alright?" she said as I could see her approach me in the mirror.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I answered, keeping myself together.

"Some coke here still," she said, as she took the cloth from me, and washed off a slight few bits of coke from high up my naked butt.

"Missy just told me they're going to a club, but she wants to say bye before she goes," she then told me. "And after that you're going home, this was enough for one night. If you promise to think about what I offered you," she added.

I just nodded. I was very sure I wasn't going to work here permanently.

"I better go back then, huh?" I asked Jen, as she nodded.