Hostess at Ladies Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah. No clothes inside though, just like before."

I nodded understandingly, as I now started to realize this whole nudity rule might also be for security reasons. I walked out into the club again, into the back, towards the curtain. The four of them were standing up and just talking and sending messages on their phones, and the kissing girls were finally gone.

It felt weird to have to remove the robe again, leaving me nude while wearing my shoes, and still wearing the thin belly chain like before. It even took a few seconds before Missy noticed her, and she approached her again.

"Hi baby girl," she said in a nicer voice again, standing real close to me.

She reached out and let her knuckles run over my soft, flat tummy.

"You've been a very good girl tonight. Enjoy," while she reached in her pocket with her other hand, and literally handed me a wad of bills. "Oh, and if you ever need a well paying job where you can, you know..." her hand reached down, right to my pussy, and suddenly just grabbed between my legs, "use your most valuable assets, just come find me and we'll discuss it."

I blushed deeply, but I was very determined not to get involved in any sort of gang.

"Thanks... I will," I answered with a still slightly nervous voice, after which she'd finally withdraw her hand.

Minutes later, as I would get dressed into my own clothes in the dressing room, it still felt that hand was there, grabbing me between my legs. A bunch of the girls already left, although I saw a few of them still entertaining some late guests. The bachelor party was still there, louder than ever.

I had handed the wad of bills to Jen, and right before I was going to leave through the backdoor which I found out about only now, she came back to me and handed me my share. 800 dollars. 800 dirty dollars, that would burn in my wallet as I took the subway to my area of the city, confused, weirdly excited, but not really sure I'd ever do this again.