Hostess Pt. 01

Story Info
The Hostess who got the mostess.
4.2k words
4.37
7k
5

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/10/2023
Created 10/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One day standing a queue for coffee, a middle-aged woman approached Annette and handed her a piece of paper and said please call me later.

Annette took the piece of paper looked at it. It had a phone number on it. She put the piece of paper in her pocket and ordered a coffee and just went about the rest of her day.

When Annette got home that evening and removed my coat, she remembered the woman from the coffee shop, she took out the scrap of paper and looked at it again, it was a mobile/cell phone number.

She made a coffee and sat down with the phone number still in her hand. She studied it looked at both sides of the paper there were no other marks on it. Annette sat there wondering who, what, and why would this woman want to give a complete stranger her phone number? Maybe she fancied Annette and wanted to whisk her off and tour the world on a big yacht? Hum who am I kidding it will probably turn out that she owed her loads of money.

A little while later Annette`s curiosity got the better of her and picked up the phone and start dialling the number from the scrap of paper!

...." Hello" came the reply.

"Oh, hello it`s Annette the girl from the coffee shop this morning"?

"Oh yes, I remember the cute girl in the short blue skirt".

"Err yes that`s right I do have a blue skirt on."

"I was wondering if you might be available for a little bit of work as a hostess."

"Oh, I might be... When and where?"

"Well, it will be in about four weeks' time on a Friday night, I will send a car for you and the car will drop you off as well. There will be a dress code, but I will tell you about that next time I talk with you, I need to go now my name is Amanda, what is yours?"

"Oh, ok my name is Annette."

"Good please call me in two weeks, Goodbye."

For the next two weeks Annette had all sorts of thoughts running through her head, what would the dress code be black skirt, white blouse, black shoes, and stockings. Would there be anybody famous or would she recognise them? Or would it be at a wedding or birthday party. Or would it be at nightclub?

The day came Annette called the number again.

...."Hello is that Amanda?"

"Yes"

"Hi, it`s Annette, you asked me to call back regarding some work as a hostess!"

"Oh yes, I remember, good I am glad you called back. I was wondering if you would."

"So, it will be Friday fortnight, a car will pick you up at 7 o'clock and will drop you off after the party has finished."

"Does that sound ok so far?"

"Yes" she replied.

"Good now the dress code. Black patent shoes with 4" heals and a pair of Pretty Polly gloss hold up`s."

"Yes and?" Annette enquired.

"No, that`s all!" she replied.

Silence.

"You want me NAKED!"

"Yes"

"There will be 8 people their including myself and my husband, my son Steven and his wife and some friends, so there will be 4 women and 4 men."

"Is that going to be a problem?" "Oh, and also I want you clean shaven."

"Err."

"Do you want a little while to think it over? You will be well paid for the evening just to serve some drinks."

"Can I ask how much?"

"Yes, you will be paid £100 for the evening".

"Ok I will have to think about it".

"Ok I will give you 1 hour, if I don't hear back in an hour, I will assume you don't want the job. This could be a good little earner for you as I have dinner party`s every month."

"Ok I will call you back in an hour one way or the other."

"Good" she replied.

Annette hung up, SHIT!!! she thought she wants me naked in public. she sat there gob smacked. Annette slowly got up and went into the bedroom, she started to undress, and opened a draw then found a pair of hold up`s then found a pair of heals then stood in front of the mirror looking at herself.

she ran her hands up her body and squeezed her tits a little, her soft brown nipples poking out nicely as she looked down the rest of her body, she noticed that she really needed a shave she had not shaved her pussy for a good few week`s now, and it`s looking very unkempt, she had not needed too as not having a boyfriend or girlfriend.

Apart from needing a shave she thought she looked quite good. She then thought I have been topless on the beach before, but can I show my bald pussy in public?

She looked at the clock SHIT I need to decide.

She called Amanda back.

"Hello it`s Annette"

"Yes?"

"Where will this dinner party take place?"

"At my house"

She took a deep breath "Ok I'll do it".

Give me your address, Amanda replied.

"Exhalent the car will pick you up at 7 o`clock he will call you when he is outside".

"Ok thank you".

"No thank you Annette, you won't regret it. See you next Friday bye."

She put the phone down and thought SHIT what have I just agreed too I don't even know this woman and I have just agreed to get into a strange person's car and go somewhere naked???

That night Annette lay in the bath thinking what have I done? Can I call her back and cancel? She lay there shaving her legs and pussy.

The Friday Arrived.

Annette took the afternoon off work to get ready. She made sure was all nice and clean shaven and moisturised she didn`t want a shaving rash how embarrassing would that be a pussy all covered in spots! Annette stood there looking at herself in the mirror in black shoes with 4" heals and hold up stockings. She admitted to herself she thought she looked quite fuckable.

The next thing she knew her phone rang. It was the driver! Oh, shit it`s now or never, she put on her raincoat and grabbed her bag and walked out to the car Wow a Rolls Royce.

The driver got out and opened the door for Annette, he said good evening, Miss Annette.

Annette carefully got into the rear of the car, as not to flash her pussy to the driver or anybody else, then it occurred to her the driver might be one of the guests. Or Amanda`s husband, or son, no he`s too old to be her son she was about 50yo this guy is in his 40s. He said sit back miss it`s about a 40 min drive.

They arrived at an exceptionally large house in its own grounds, the driver pulled up outside the front door, he said sit there miss I will open the door for you. He opened the door on the opposite side of the car, so Annette had to slide over, just as she did the bottom of her coat opened and he got to see her pussy, but he did not acknowledge it in any way he just kept a straight face.

Annette walked up two stone steps as the front door opened and Amanda stood there looking stunning in a black evening dress and diamonds.

"Ah good your here, come with me and I'll show you where you can get ready."

They went into a small room off the main entrance hall, there was a dressing table and chair and a coat rack.

Annette took a deep breath and removed her coat and stood there naked.

"Oh" Amanda said.

"Is there something wrong this is what you wanted me to wear isn't it?"

"Oh yes I just didn't expect you to arrive ready, I thought you might need to get undressed!"

"Well, I thought"

She cut Annette off "Well now you're ready just a couple of things I want you to wear this bowtie as well, also there will be some touching but NO penetration."

"WHAT" Annette said.

"It will be just gentle touching and caressing" "If your uncomfortable with where the touching is going just move away." "Right straighten up your stockings put on your bowtie, and I will get you started." "Oh, by the way here is your money."

She handed Annette an envelope with £10 notes in it, Annette put it in her bag. She put the tie on, and Amanda fiddled with the bow tie for a bit then she took Annette back out to the entrance hall. Ok I will show you where the kitchen and dining room are if there is anything else you need to know just ask the other girls."

Annette was then shown into the kitchen, there was two other girls in there both naked and dressed the same as Annette except they both had a two-inch square of pubic hair just above their clitoris. One was a blonde Jane, and the other was ginger Tina, both had nice size breasts, and the chef Andrew who was fully dressed.

"Right when the bell rings you will open the door and welcome the guests and take their coats and hang them in the dressing room. Then when all the guests have arrived you will go into the kitchen, and you will be told what to do."

Just then the bell rang.

Amanda stood back and watched Annette, as she opened the door to the first set of guests. They had a good look at Annette, as she stood there holding the door open (she felt a little strange watching them look at her naked body). Annette then closed the door and asked to take their coats, as she proceeded to do for the other two sets of guests.

Annette made her way into the kitchen and was then told where the wine was kept and how much to pour into each glass and just to stand back in the dining room and just keep topping up the drinks. Annette noticed it was mainly the female guests that were touching the other girls, they were just touching and feeling their pubes, but when the party had finished, and Annette was handing back the coats one of the guests then grabbed a handful of her tit. Annette did not flinch or say anything and just carried on as if nothing had happened. (She thought I have had a lot worse from drunks in pubs)

When all the guests had gone Amanda invited all the staff into the dining room the other girls brought in the half empty bottles of wine, Tina told Annette to pick up the other half empty bottle and bring a glass. They all sat down at the table and Amanda and Jon her husband thanked them for their efforts and that everything went well. Then Amanda asked Annette to stand up and introduce herself.

So, she stood up and told them her name is Annette and she is 20 years old single, and up to a couple of hours ago, was shitting herself wondering what to expect at being naked in public so to speak, but it had been a pleasant experience. Then she sat down.

Amanda then said she was very pleased with her work this evening and even the way Annette had tackled Mr S. when he grabbed her tits, the other girls laughed and Jane said yes he makes a grab for us all at some point, but he is quite harmless. If he goes too far his wife nags him all the way home said Tina.

Amanda then said, "Thank you again everybody and remember to keep the last Friday of the month clear for the next party." Amanda then turned to Annette and said, "That's if you want to come back?"

"Yes, I will, it was ok, thank you" Annette replied.

"Good" Amanda replied "Now Roger will take you all home and I will see you next time, and I will call you all to confirm the time and date for the next gathering and don't forget your bottle of wine. Thank you all again."

As Roger the driver dropped them all off, Annette realised that they all lived fairly close to each other.

When she got home, Annette ran a bath and lay there with the bottle of wine thinking what the fuck just happened!

The next morning, Annette had a text from Amanda asking Annette to grow her pubic hair like the other girls.

A couple of weeks went by Annette received a phone call from Amanda giving Annette the date and time for the next party.

Annette started to wonder how she was going to get her pubes into a nice square. Then one day she was in the supermarket in the cooking isle, and she saw a square biscuit cutter approximately the right size and thought bingo, so she bought the cutter and went home to shave. It worked perfectly; she was able to keep her pubes in shape a lot easier now.

After a few parties Annette asked Jane, Tina, and Andrew if they would like to go for a drink next Saturday? The girls said yes but Andrew said he could not as he had to work. As one of Amanda`s guests was his boss and they only let him out of the restaurant to cook for Amanda`s dinner parties.

Then the three of them started to go to a pub on the Saturday after the dinner party on the Friday.

They would chat and have a laugh, they all got on well. One Friday Roger asked if he could join them for a drink on Saturday as he will be off duty as he has the take Amanda and Jon to the airport in the morning. They said yes. On the Saturday, the pub was quiet, she asked Roger how long he had worked for Amanda and Jon.

"He said 15 years, they had saved his life. Amanda saw him lying drunk against the wall outside their house one day (not the house they live in now) He was an alcoholic. Amanda took him inside their house and called a doctor, she then proceeded to get him on the road to recovery, it took over a year for him to recover completely. Jon offered him a job as chauffeur, I was already staying at their house so they could help with my recovery ". But he would not say any more about it.

Annette had been there just over a year when Jane said she was leaving; she had found a long-term boyfriend and had decided to give up being a naked waitress. She had told her boyfriend about the job, and he was ok with it, but she thought it was not right. Amanda tried to keep her and said her boyfriend could come and wait for her in the kitchen! Or have a job as a naked butler? But they both declined.

So, for a few months it was just Tina and Annette serving. Then one evening a tall lad turned up and Amanda announced that Michael would be joining them. As he walks into the kitchen everything stops! They all stared at Michael not just because he was a naked man, but because of the size of his cock, it was at least 12" long and that`s when it was soft!!!

Annette snaped herself out of her stare and walked up to him and welcomed him to the group. He was a little shy stood there in his white cuffs and bow tie. Annette started to show him how to pour the wine and told him what to do, as she was told and shown when she started.

As the months went on, he became chattier. He would then join them at the pub on Saturdays. This went on for a few months; Michael told them he was never able to keep a girlfriend mainly because of the size of his cock.

Annette knew that Michael lived the other side of town in a friend`s bedsit on the sofa, Michael was a really nice but shy guy.

One night they in the pub and Michael said, "Dam I have missed the bus home." And Annette said without thinking well you could stop at her place that night if he liked? So, he went back to Annette`s and slept on the sofa. He did that a couple more times, and then one drunken night Annette said look you might as well sleep in her bed with her. They both knew what each other looks like naked!

A few months went past, and Michael said to Annette he might have to give up coming to the dinner parties as his friend had asked him to move out.

Annette said, "Well you know I have a small two bed flat you could share with me for a while if you like, but you will have to buy your own bed"! He said "OK".

This went ok for a couple of months. Then they got back from the pub one night. They were sat on the couch watching the TV. Annette made a very drunken move and started to play with Michael`s cock. He stopped her. The next morning, he told Annette what she had try to do. Annette said she was sorry, but she would like to have sex with him. If he would like to have sex with her?

He said he would, but he would rather they were both sober and not a drunken mistake. she agreed with him and told him to be gentle with her as she didn`t think she could take all 12". He laughed and said No girl can take all his cock first time unless they take something that size on a regular basis!

So, the next Saturday we were sat naked watching TV and Annette started to rub Michael`s leg, then she put her hand on his cock through his trousers. Annette turned to him and asked if he would like to make love to her. Yes, he replied. she knelt on the floor in front of him and started to rub his cock through his trousers, she then unzipped his fly then removed his trousers. Then she opened his legs and took hold of his cock. Annette started to rub it, then she then pulled his foreskin back to expose the big shiny head, she leaned forward and kissed the head of his cock, Annette looked up at him and kissed his cock again then slipped it into her mouth. then took the head in and slowly moved her lips backwards and forwards on the shiny head, slowly moving his cock deeper and deeper into her mouth. When she had got as much of Michaels cock into her mouth as she could without choking. she held her hand where she had got down to and looked, Annette was surprised to see she had got approximately 8" of his cock in her mouth and throat. she was quite proud that she had managed to take so much on her first attempt, even Michael was quite impressed. Annette carried on sucking his cock a while longer. He then asked if she swallowed. I have done in the past, it has been quite a while since I have had a boyfriend she replied. He then asked if she enjoyed swallowing cum. She replied, "I do not remember it being unpleasant a little salty sometimes but on the whole fun"! He then told her that there had only been one girlfriend that would let him cum in her mouth and then only one time she swallowed.

They moved into the bedroom Annette laid back on the bed and opened her legs a little she was already very wet, he moved himself on top of her. Annette opened her legs further allowing him to position his cock at her pussy. she moved her hands to open her labia lips wide so he could get in, she leaned up and kissed him on the lips and said OK be gentle with me.

He started to push his large manhood into her waiting body, stretching her pussy wide open as the head of his cock buried it`s way deeper into her body. He starts to thrust backwards and forwards as she could feel his big cock moving deeper and deeper. Then she took a sudden sharp intake of breath as she felt him banging against her cervix! He stopped. Annette said I had never felt anyone do that before! She felt very full, she asked him how far in was he? He said wow almost all the way, only 2 or 3 inches left he said, you must have around 9" inside you, I have never gone that deep first time. Michael then said if I did not know better, I would have said that you had had deep penetration regularly. At that point Annette did not know whether to be proud or embarrassed.

She then saw the expression on his face change and felt the warm pulses of his cum squirting deep inside her pussy.

He collapsed on top of Annette they lay there a little while, then she rolled him over with his cock still inside Annette as she felt him shrinking inside her. They lay there, now she was on top, she moved herself off from his cock and move down, Annette took hold of the base of his cock with her hand then kissed the head of his cock and tasted the salty liquid the mixture of their combined juices. She opened her mouth and took the head of his cock and sucked it and extracted a little more of his cum, she looked up at him and smiled. Then started to lick up and down his cock, licking all their juices from his beautiful big cock. They then cuddled and drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, Annette woke up and could feel the inside of her pussy aching, she guessed it`s was from Michael knocking on the entrance of her cervix she thought. That brought a small smile to her face knowing how much of Michael`s big cock she had taken on their first fuck, (does that make her a slut she thought? Who cares!!!) Annette now had a bigger smile on her face. She turned over to see Michael still asleep, she quietly slipped out of bed and made her way to the kitchen and started to cook Michael a nice big breakfast.

Annette`s pussy ached most of the day, but it was a nice aching. That evening they were sat watching TV again Annett got down in between Michael`s legs again and started to suck his cock this time forcing herself to go a little deeper every time, She gagged a couple of times but was determined to get as much of his cock into her mouth and throat as she could, But alas Michael shot his load into Annette`s mouth before she could get his cock all the way in, but she swallowed it all.

12