Hostess Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael said thank you.

Annette asked him why are you thanking me?

Because you swallowed my cum!

Don't be silly you don't need to thank me for anything, I wanted to do it and I enjoyed doing it. It may surprise you to know that some women actually enjoy sucking cock, and the sweet prize at the end.

They carried on having sex every night and after two weeks Annette got there on both counts, she could take all of his beautiful large cock in her pussy and into her mouth/throat. (Does that make her a slut HELL YEA but so what.)

The next Friday was Dinner party night. When Michael and Annette arrived at the house, she told Tina that she had done it, she had taken all of Michael`s cock in her pussy and mouth. You're a big slut she said with a smile on her face. Just at that moment Amanda walked into the kitchen asking who was a slut and why?

Tina shouted Annette is a whore she has taken Michael full depth in her cavernous pussy and her big mouth!

Amanda looked at them both, Michael went bright red Annett just has a wry smile and an expression like the cat that had just got the cream! (Which of course she had)

Michael walked off to get the wine sorted. Then both Amanda and Tina went over to Annette and they both asked what was it like, did it hurt, could she walk afterwards, and Tina asked did she have to dislocate her jaw to get him all the way in her mouth? Annette answered their questions, Amanda kissed Annette on the forehead, and Tina said if we hear a low whistling moaning sound, we will know it`s from that cave of a pussy of yours! Annette twisted Tina`s nipple and said fuck off your only jealous. They all laughed and went and got on with their jobs.

12