Hostess With the Mostest Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was pretty drunk by then and threw my arms up in the air and said, "Ta-da."

My husband and his friends were more than complimentary, hooting, hollering, whistling, and applauding. It made me feel sexy, desirable, and hornier than before. I strutted around the room to their appreciative stares and comments. I felt like a stripper in a club and understood why women take their clothes off for men. I felt free and alive. I bent over for them to show off my ass and then turned around and put one foot onto the coffee table so they could get a good look at my pussy.

What I somehow didn't realize is that while I was letting loose and feeling sexy, the guys were also getting more turned on by the second. They had a naked horny woman in the room which had them wanting more. The sexual tension was getting thick and heavy in the room. I intentionally walked close by and stopped in front of each of the men. I let them cop quick feels of my ass and tits but avoided letting touch my pussy. I was afraid if I let anyone touch me between my legs I would probably orgasm and things would get out of control.

When I got to Steve, I felt like my pussy had to get some attention, and soon. My breathing was uneven, and my whole body was warm. I straddled Steve's lap and whispered in his ear to follow me into the kitchen. We left the living room under the guise of getting more beer.

As soon as we got to the kitchen, I told Steve, "We have a problem."

"What's that? Everyone seems to be having a great time, including you."

"That's the problem. I'm so fucking horny right now, you have to get rid of your friends or I can't guarantee I can control myself."

Steve saw the lust in my eyes and approached me, taking me in his arms and kissing me deeply. His hands cupped my tits and played with my nipples. I purred softly to his touch. He reached around and grabbed my ass with one hand while fingering me with the other. He knew the signs of my approaching orgasm and stopped playing with my pussy, leaving me disappointed but even hotter than before.

"I'll tell you what, Lynn. Let's go back out there and we'll see what happens. We're all pretty worked up. I promise you, I'm good with whatever you decide to do"

"Do you really mean that? I don't want you to get mad at me. This whole thing was your idea."

"Trust me, I'm fine with however this ends up. We can call it quits right now or, you know, we can continue the party."

"Alright Steve, give me a minute to myself."

I needed time to think this over. My husband just gave me permission to fuck his friends. I only had one boyfriend other than Steve and this party was going in a direction I never even considered before. I was naked, horny, and drunk so being in this situation shouldn't have been unforeseen. When I left the kitchen I knew I was walking into an sticky situation. I had an idea of what might happen but I didn't have a plan to see it through.

I don't know exactly what the guys were talking about while I was in the kitchen but by the looks in their eyes, I had a feeling they were talking about me. They looked at me like wild animals whose prey had accidentally strayed into their territory. Oddly enough, it made my pussy even hotter. They wanted me and I wanted them. The alcohol I had consumed melted away any inhibitions I had before the day started.

It wasn't until the next day that I found out that when Steve came out of the kitchen, he told his friends that he'd never seen me so horny and he was okay with whatever happened. Now that they had been given the green light by my husband, Trevor told them he would close the deal. Andre and Steve were fine with that arrangement.

I began to clean up some of the dishes and bowls which allowed me the opportunity to twist and bend in front of the men. They had me get everyone another beer. I could feel their eyes burning into my naked skin. Part of me wanted to lie down and tell them to fuck me but I could never be so bold. When I got back from the kitchen with the beers, I saw they had poured four more shots. I knew what they were doing but if things were going to progress further, I needed another shot to give me the courage to continue. After downing the shot, Trevor looked directly into my eyes and told me to come and sit on his lap.

I thought, "Uh oh, here we go. If you want to back out, you'd better do it now."

Trevor had a determined look in his eyes, almost hypnotic as I obeyed his command. I went and sat down on his lap. I was a little uncomfortable with Andre and Steve watching me but as I got closer to Trevor, I was able to somehow block them out.

I dutifully sat on Trevor's lap and he began to tell me how beautiful and sexy I was. I demurely thanked him as I felt his hand rubbing my thigh and I felt the unmistakable pressure of his erection against my butt. He placed his other hand against my chin and slowly turned my head and leaned forward to kiss me. I willfully returned his kiss and it was like he lit the fuse of my passion.

We were kissing deeply on the sofa and he felt and groped my ass and tits. My breathing got heavier and I knew there was no turning back. I turned to straddle him and fed him my breasts. We were grinding against each other as we kissed. I felt his hand probing between my legs so I moved back a little to give him easier access to my pussy. My eyes rolled back into my head as I felt him insert his middle finger into me and begin to finger fuck me. My fast-paced breathing and flushed face gave him all the encouragement he needed so he began to rub his thumb across my clit.

"I want you to cum for me, Lynn. I know you need to cum. Do you want to cum for us, Lynn? Uh, do you?"

I was biting my lower lip and gasping for air as I responded, "Yes, I want to cum. Oh, I need to come so badly. Oh, don't stop, don't stop."

It didn't take long until I squirted all over Trevor's hand as he manipulated my pussy and clit with his fingers. The cum was flowing uncontrollably out of me. After I came, I felt a little better but I was still horny. Cumming once was like putting drops of water on a raging fire. When my orgasm had subsided I saw Trevor looking down at a big wet spot on his shorts.

"Now look what you've done, Lynn."

I was embarrassed and proud at the same time. I don't usually squirt that much when I cum but I did that evening.

Trevor picked me up and placed me down on the sofa, my legs naturally spread open. I noticed Andre and Steve getting a good look at me. Trevor took off his shirt and then his shorts and underwear to reveal a decent-sized erection. He pushed the coffee table out of the way in one fell swoop as he got down on his knees in front of me. He pulled me forward so my ass was on the edge of the cushion and then placed my legs onto his shoulders and leaned it to begin eating my pussy. My legs were spread wide offering myself to Trevor with Andre and Steve watching it all.

At first, he lapped up the juices that were still dripping from me while I squirmed to his oral manipulations of my pussy. I placed my hand on the back of his head to try and pull him closer but he was in total control. I looked up to see my husband grinning from ear to ear while Andre had a stunned look on his face as they watched their friend have his way with me.

Trevor replaced his tongue with his finger and began to lick and suck on my clit. He was driving me wild. He was definitely better at oral sex than Steve. I was squirming on the sofa and bucking my hips as he brought me to another orgasm.

He lifted his head with my juices covering his beard as he rubbed his hard cock against my soaking wet slit and asked, "Tell me, Lynn, how bad do you want my cock? Uh, tell me you want me to fuck you. Say it loud so Steve can hear you."

"I want you to fuck me, Trevor. I need a hard cock in me really bad. I need you to fuck me now."

"I've wanted to fuck you for a long time, Lynn. How long have you wanted to fuck me?"

"I've wanted to fuck you since the day we met. You're so fucking hot. Fuck me, Trevor. Fuck me now."

"Do you care that your husband is going to see you getting fucked by another man?"

"I don't give a shit what he sees. Fuck me, Trevor. I need your cock, NOW."

I then felt Trevor slide his entire cock into my hot, willing pussy as I cried out in pure ecstasy, "Oh god, I need that so bad."

My eyes rolled into the back of my head and I was raising my hips to meet his thrusts hoping to get more of his cock into me. I whimpered like a little puppy dog as Trevor pummeled my pussy while my husband and Andre looked on. My breasts were bouncing in reaction to his thrusts until he began to tweak my nipples while he fucked me. I spent hours teasing the fellas but got myself just as worked up if not more. Trevor was grunting loudly telling me how much he liked my tight pussy and how I deserved a good fucking after teasing him all evening long.

"This is what cock teasers get, Lynn. They get the fucking they deserve."

"That's right, Trevor, I deserve a good fucking. Give it to me, give it to me nice and hard. Oh, fuck yeah."

Trevor had more stamina than my husband and he ordered me to kneel on the sofa so I was facing the back of it. He then told Andre to get in front of me. Andre was out of his clothes in what seemed like a split second and I found his hard dick in my face. I immediately stuffed it into my mouth like a cock hungry whore as Trevor began to fuck me from behind. He gave me a good rough fucking too, pulling on my hair and spanking my ass. It may have been a rough fucking but he had me begging for more. I could understand why Trevor had been with so many women, he knew his way around a pussy with his tongue and his dick.

I couldn't believe I was acting like a total slut being spit roasted by Andre and Trevor. Whenever Steve would fuck me, I often wondered what it would be like to have a dick in my mouth too and now I knew. It was outstanding. We were three horny people acting in unison to satisfy our mutual sexual desires. I love giving pleasure to Steve by sucking his cock and I was even more determined to give Andre a good blow job seeing I had a new dick in my mouth. Slurping sounds of me sucking Andre and my juicy pussy getting fucked filled the room along with grunts, groans, and moans from all three of us.

When I sensed that Trevor was about to cum, I took Andre's dick out of my mouth long enough to say, "That's it baby, cum in my hot pussy. Fill my cunt with your hot cum. Oh fuck, use me, fuck me."

I went back to sucking Andre's dick as Trevor shot wad after wad of his seed into me, grunting loudly and gripping my ass tightly.

When Trevor was done cumming, he pulled out of me and said, "Damn girl, that is some fine pussy you have there."

It made me proud that I satisfied such an experienced lover. I then turned my attention to Andre who was close to cumming too. I eagerly sucked on his tool because I was so fucking horny and wanted to please him as well as I did Trevor. I loved having his big hard meat in my mouth. I wasn't sure I could get enough cock that evening.

Andre didn't have the stamina of Trevor and I could tell he was about to cum when he held my head in his hands and began to deeply fuck my throat. I took it all too and he lunged forward and began spewing his man juice in my mouth. He shot a couple of huge loads into my mouth and then pulled out to spray my face with some before stuffing himself back into me to I could lick him clean. Having satisfied my husband's two friends, I turned my attention to Steve.

"That was hot, babe, now it's my turn," Steve said.

He flipped me onto my back and stuffed his cock into my pussy and began to fuck me in front of his friends. I felt so slutty looking over my husband's shoulder to see his naked friends watching Steve fuck me.

"You look so beautiful with cum all over your face, Lynn. You've been so sexy all day, I love you, babe."

"I love you too, Steve. Now fuck me hard. Fuck me like a whore."

"Oh yeah, you're my whore though."

Steve gave me a good fucking before he shot his load into me. I now had two loads of cum in my pussy and one that was in my belly, splashed all over my face and in my hair. When my husband withdrew from me, I sat up and saw Andre and Trevor naked with big smiles on their faces.

I looked at them and said, "I need a break."

Trevor replied, "No problem, Lynn. We ain't going anywhere, besides, we have all night."

When I regained some strength, I stumbled to the bathroom to take a quick shower before returning for what I anticipated was another round of sex with three hot guys. I looked in the mirror and saw my face and hair were covered in Andre's cum and had drops of Trevor's and Steve's all over my inner thighs. I looked at my reflection and smiled because I had a great fucking time or should I say a great time fucking. I had never done anything so wild in my life and it felt wonderful to live out my wildest dream and let my darkest desires take control over me.

As the hot water was cascading down my body, I closed my eyes and began to recall the intense desire I had to get fucked after teasing the guys all evening. I couldn't recall ever needing to get fucked as badly as I did earlier. It was exhilarating to do something so nasty and I started getting that tingly feeling in my clit again mostly because I was looking forward to doing it again.

I then thought, "What if Steve doesn't want me to fuck his friends again? What will I do?"

I figured, "He opened that Pandora's Box, he'll have to deal with the consequences."

After I dried myself off, I went to the bedroom to put on some of my sexy lingerie to signal that I was ready for more. I decided on a sheer red chemise with a matching thong and did a couple of twists and turns in front of the mirror. Satisfied that my male harem would like my attire, I left to rejoin them, excited with the anticipation of what would happen in round two of my sexcapade.

When I returned to the living room the fellas were in their underwear and Trevor called out, "Hell yeah, it's party time. I told you she'd come back for more."

I proudly modeled my lingerie for my admirers. I did a catwalk-like strut around the room giving my ass an exaggerated sway like a runway model. There was no doubt that I was wearing my chemise as bait and they took it all in. I was much more confident now that I knew how much Steve's friends wanted to fuck me. They were telling me how great I looked and how sexy I was. Every woman likes to feel sexually attractive and I was feeling it that evening.

Steve asked me to get more beers and as I got to the hallway, I looked over my shoulder only to see the men watching every step I took as I suspected. When I came back with their beers, the guys were bolder in taking liberties in touching, feeling, and groping me, not that I minded one bit. There was no decision to be made on my part, I was prepared to fuck them all again. They knew it and I knew it. It was only a matter of time.

Trevor patted the sofa between him and Andre and said, "Come on and sit next to us."

I coyly asked, "Can I trust you guys?"

"Hell no," Trevor replied with a wicked grin.

I told him, "Oh good," and sat down between them.

I crossed my legs and immediately felt hands on my legs and breasts. I playfully slapped their hands away but we all knew it was just a silly game as their hand quickly returned to play with my body. Each of the guys had lumps in their boxer briefs which made me feel sexier and led to a familiar dampness in my pussy. Steve didn't even ask when he poured us each another shot that we quickly downed. I knew he was prepping me for another round of sex with him and his friends.

After I washed down my shot with a gulp of beer, I uncrossed my legs as a signal that I was open to being touched between my thighs. It only took a split second for Trevor to notice and he ran his hand up my leg to my inner thighs. I teased him for a little while before I opened my legs wider so he could touch my pussy through my thong. When he rubbed his fingers across the crotch of my soft satin thong, a bolt of excitement rushed through my body making me quiver.

Andre was playing with my breasts, kneading them and pinching my nipples which only served to intensify the pleasure I was receiving.

When Andre said, "Let's take this off," I obediently lifted my arms so he could pull the top of my chemise over my head.

Andre and Trevor both took a nipple in their mouth and began to suck on them. I was melting from the triple pleasure I was receiving to my breasts and pussy. Trevor's finger was now pushing the fabric of my thong into my wet pussy. I was moaning softly and squirming as they double-teamed me on the sofa.

I had an urge that I wanted fulfilled so I announced, "I want someone to lick my pussy while two of you suck my tits."

Steve was the first to volunteer so he got down on his knees in front of me and stripped off my thong. Andre and Trevor pulled my legs further apart to gaze at my pussy before Steve lowered his head to begin licking my juicy slit and tongue fuck me. When my husband began to lick and suck my clit, I came to another intense orgasm. I may have cum but I was ready for more.

I knew what was likely to follow so I said, "Let's take this party into the bedroom where we have more room."

Steve went to get more beer while I led Trevor and Andre to the bedroom. I was making out with them when my husband returned. He stripped out of his boxer briefs as did his friends and I began to make out with all three of them while alternately stroking each of their erections. It was such an intense feeling to have six hands caressing, groping, feeling, and probing my body. I lost track of whose hands were where but I felt them everywhere from my breasts and pussy to my stomach, back, legs, and thighs. I was either kissing their lips or catching my breath. Someone was constantly nibbling on the nape of my neck and even my ass cheeks. I think it was Andre that stuck his finger up my ass too. I was melting in their arms.

After several minutes of making out, I felt hands pressing down on my shoulders and I naturally sunk to my knees. I now had three hard cocks staring me in the face. I smiled broadly at having so many dicks to play with.

I playfully asked, "What do you want me to do now, boys?"

Trevor replied, "You know exactly what we want, Lynn. We want you to be a good little cocksucker and suck our dicks for us."

Trevor's was the only dick I hadn't sucked before so I started with his. I slid him into my mouth and started to bob my head while swirling my tongue around it.

He then said, "You were right Andre, does give a great blow job. You're a lucky man Steve."

"Thanks, buddy, she loves having a nice hard dick to suck on, don't you honey?"

I was able to mumble, "Uh huh," while having Trevor's dick stuffed in my mouth.

I began to alternate sucking dicks, savoring the taste and feel of each one between my lips and sliding along my tongue. Andre's was the longest but Trevor's was thick while my husband's seemed to be somewhere in between. Once Trevor held my head so he could throat fuck me, Andre and Steve followed suit. I felt like a cocksucking whore letting three men use me like that but that was also part of the fun for me. I was having a great time acting like a slut.

After having me blow them for several minutes, Trevor said, "Let's get her on the bed and fuck her brains out."

It was probably the least romantic thing anyone could have said but this was an evening for all of us to enjoy unbridled sex and I was a very willing participant as well as the center of attention. I gladly stood up and laid down on the bed, resting on my elbows with my legs spread waiting for instructions on who was going to fuck me first and how.