Hostess With the Mostest Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I overheard the guys discussing how they wanted to fuck me like I was some piece of ass they picked up in a bar and then Steve asked, "Hey babe, do you want to try DP?"

I'm a little naive and asked, "What's that?"

"You know, taking a dick in your pussy and butt at the same time."

Steve and I had tried anal and I'd seen DP in porn movies. I wasn't a huge fan of anal but I was hot and ready for anything so I replied, "Sure, why not?"

All three of them grinned like they were holding a winning lottery ticket. I felt like their personal sex slave, naked and ready to let the three of them have their fun with me. Was I truly their slave if I was enjoying it just as much as they were? I had three hard dicks at my disposal and I knew it would be a memorable experience.

Steve brought out the lube and we were ready to go. I was nervous and excited at the same time. Trevor acted like the director and told me I should get on top of Andre. Andre laid down on the bed with a big smile on his face as I straddled him. Trevor and Steve watched as I held Andre's dick against my pussy and slid down on it. It felt good to have another hard piece of meat in me and I began to ride him while he played with my tits. I felt Trevor's and Steve's hands on my ass while I was fucking Andre. They were feeling and rubbing my cheeks and probing me with their fingers.

Trevor had me stop so he could get some lube on my asshole. I felt the coolness of the lube dripping onto my anus and Trevor's finger rubbing it around before inserting it into my backside. He finger fucked me for a little while before putting more lube on me and pushing two fingers into me.

I heard Trevor say, "I think she's ready," and I looked over my shoulder to see him greasing up his fat cock.

I turned to the side to look at my husband as his best friend's dick was poking at my ass while his other friend's dick was already in my pussy. He was standing there slowly stroking himself as Trevor pushed his way up my butt. I guess I didn't have to worry about him being mad or jealous. I asked Trevor to go slower a couple of times but he ignored me and kept pushing his dick into my asshole. It was uncomfortable at first and painful at times but I took it all. Once Trevor started fucking my ass, I got used to him being up there and began to rock my hips while Andre began to fuck my pussy.

It was more difficult to get a rhythm going between the three of us than it seems in the porn movies but once we did, oh my god, did it feel good. I started moaning and biting my lower lip. I didn't ever want this feeling to end.

Trevor slapped my ass and asked me, "Where is Andre's dick?"

I managed to mutter, "It's in my pussy."

"Tell Steve where it is."

"Andre's fucking my pussy, Steve."

"Now, tell Steve where my dick is."

"Your dick is in my ass."

"No, tell Steve."

"Steve, Trevor's dick is in my ass."

"Do you like having two dicks in you, Lynn? Go on, tell us."

"I love having two dicks in me. Oh fuck, it feels so good."

"Hear that, Steve? Your wife likes us fucking her pussy and ass. You've got a nice tight ass, baby. I like fucking it too."

Andre added, "I like this tight pussy. She sucks a mean dick too."

"Hey, Steve, why don't you stick your dick in your wife's mouth while Andre and I fuck her. I bet she'd like that wouldn't you, Lynn?"

"Oh, yes, I'd love to suck Steve's dick. Come here, honey."

My husband got on the bed in front of me and I gobbled his dick and began blowing him. I felt like an out-of-control nymphomaniac. I couldn't get enough dick that night. Steve was the first to cum and shot his load in my mouth that I lapped up like an eager cumslut. He was holding my head still and I could feel his dick pulse in my mouth as he emptied the contents of his balls in me.

A few minutes later, Trevor shot his load deep into my ass. I squeezed my ass tighter on the backstroke to try and milk the cum from his dick. Andre was on the verge of cumming and he wanted to stick his dick in my ass too. I was worried because he was so big but I took him up my ass with ease after Trevor loosened me up and his cum acted like an extra lubricant too. It didn't take Andre too much longer to add his cum to that of Trevor's deep in my ass.

When Andre climbed off me, he slapped me on the ass and said, "Damn girl, you're one hell of a piece of ass. You sure know how to fuck."

I wasn't sure how to take that comment but I figured it was a compliment. I laid there catching my breath after three men used every hole in my body. I was coming down from the alcohol buzz and exhausted. I think Steve and his friends were pretty well drained too. All I wanted to do was take a shower and get some sleep. I dragged myself to the bathroom to wash off the sweat and cum from my body. Our guests were gone by the time I got out of the shower and I collapsed on the bed.

The last thing I remember from that night was thinking, "The night began with the fellas apprehensive about partying with me because I forced my way into their social circle but I'm sure they were feeling differently now."