Hostess with the Mostest Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,976 Followers

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" she clapped her hands together.

Candi was about to pick up the phone to call Michelle and tell her about her successful application when she decided that she had better read the letter in full.

'Ms Candace Pops,

Congratulations, you have been selected to audition for one of the few positions we are offering to prospective Flight Attendants. Present yourself dressed appropriately with your references and passport to the Goldwing Airlines Head Office 22 Kendall St London at 0900 on Thursday 22nd May.

Final selections for the vacant positions will be made on the day. Your poise, charm, decorum, ability as a conversationalist, and friendliness will all be assessed against our demanding criteria.

Megan DeVille

Senior Flight Attendant'

And now she knew why Michelle had said there would be 'difficulties that would seem insurmountable'.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Candi cried.

"Where the fuck am I going to get References and a passport in the name of Candace Pops?"

Candi put her head in her hands and thought long and hard.

"Well. There is only likely to be one person who can help me," she said to herself.

Candi reached for the phone and punched in the number for Michelle Murphy.

To be continued.

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,976 Followers
12