Hostess with the Mostest Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well babe, you know Tony and I have a history that goes way back to my Transvixen days when I was Cherri Pops. I'm not going into details but my first encounter with Tony was not dissimilar to yours; perhaps worse. Anyway over the years myself and Tony have developed a relationship that was once quite torrid and passionate but is now more like a friendship, but as you know we do meet once a year at 'Bocca di Lupo' and afterwards we...well you know," Michelle smiled whimsically.

"So?" Candi looked bemused.

"So? So you are a gorgeous twenty-two year old transvestite and he now knows that you are my friend. He asked me why you went to his forger and counterfeit man. What the fuck was I supposed to tell him?" Michelle was a little angry.

"So now he's interested in you. Wants to know how you are progressing with your ambition to become a flight steward."

"Why?" Candi was still perplexed.

"Oh my god Candi you are so fucking naïve! So he can blackmail you! So he can fuck you whenever he wants! So he can use you as a drug mule when you graduate! A thousand fucking reasons spring to mind without me thinking too hard about it. I told you Tony is a vicious gangster!" Michelle's temper flared.

Candi looked horrified and collapsed on the couch sobbing. Michelle took her in her arms again and hugged her and stroked her hair. She whispered in Candi's ear.

"Look honey I honestly don't know why Tony is interested in you. Maybe he was just inquisitive. You never know with Tony."

"Look on the bright side. You have your passport, your references and letters of employment all in the name of Candace Pops. You can even change your identity now if you want to."

Candi nodded.

"Let me worry about Tony. If anything comes up I'll let you know and if he contacts you, let me know. To me he's just a teddy bear not a 'mad-brained bear' as the Rolling Stones sing in Stray cat Blues; which is kind of apt given Tony only got his hands on you because of me," Michelle kissed Candi's cheek.

Candi snuggled into Michelle's arms and after a while she was sleepy. Michelle took her upstairs and put her in bed and then she stripped down to panties, bra and pantyhose and slid under the covers with her.

Michelle and Candi kissed and canoodled a little until Candi fell asleep quickly followed by Michelle. Michelle awoke in the early hours of the morning to find Candi suckling her penis, she had pulled down her tights and knickers just enough to take Michelle into her mouth.

"That's very naughty," Michelle grinned down at her.

Candi moved back up the bed and snuggled up to Michelle and stroked her hard penis.

"That thing that Tony did to me. I hated it but at the same time it was the most sexually gratifying thing that has ever happened to me," Candi admitted.

"Yes it's lovely if it's done right and with love and affection," Michelle admitted.

"Show me?" Candi looked lovingly into Michelle's eyes.

The day Candi had been waiting for finally arrived. She was nervous and unable to choke down any of her breakfast and made do with coffee and cigarettes. Candi dithered over what to wear and finally decided to wear the navy-blue business suit, cream satin blouse, sheer tan hosiery and black high heels. She spent ages in front of the mirror fixing her makeup and hair.

Candi had made a study of how the hosties dressed and tried her best to mimic them. Her makeup was perfect but not unduly gaudy as was her jewellery. Her brunette hair had been cut into a nice bob with lighter streaks. The fringe rested on her brows and accented her dark eyes.

She checked herself one last time in the mirror, slipped into her knee-length camel coat, picked up her handbag containing the valise with her documents, wished herself luck and stepped outside.

Michelle had popped a good luck card into Candi's mailbox the day before. It read:

'All the best honey, good luck, although you don't need it. You are my hostess with the mostest!

Love,

Michelle

xxx

PS. Take a cab on me. I want you there looking perfect!'

Michelle had enclosed twenty quid for which Candi was most grateful. It was a long way from Chelmsford to the Goldwing Airlines offices in London.

In the back of the cab Candi re-read the card Michelle had given her, kissed it for luck, and put it away in her handbag.

This was going to be the real test. A double test. She had to pass as a woman and she had to pass the initial selection for flight crew training. She looked up and saw that the cabbie was staring at her intently.

Candi alighted from the taxi and the cabbie got an eyeful of leg as she stepped down onto the pavement. He took her money, made change and looked up at the tower block offices of Goldwing Airlines.

"You gonna be a hostie pet?" he grinned.

"I hope to be," Candi smiled back at him.

"Well they'd be crazy not to take you. You can 'coffee, tea, or me?' me anytime babe," he smirked.

"With those pins you can bring me whatever you like."

Candi smiled back, took her change and started to ascend the wide marble stairs out the front of Goldwing Airlines.

There was a group of four very well-dressed attractive young women standing out front. They were smoking cigarettes and chatting and laughing. Candi figured they had to be candidates for the Goldwing hostess program also. They looked happy and confident and she wanted to be just like them. She sauntered over mooching in her handbag for her cigarettes. She started to panic when she couldn't find them.

One of the well-dressed pretty little things looked over at her.

"Lose your ciggies honey?" she said sympathetically.

She waved her packet of Benson & Hedges and Candi made to take one. The girl snatched it away vindictively.

"You wanna be a hostie babe; you better get your shit together," the girl laughed and blew smoke in Candi's eyes.

A large black limousine drew up to the kerb and the liveried driver got out and opened the back door. A slim leg, clad in gossamer black stockings and shod in four-inch black patent leather high heels appeared, followed by a slim elegant lady dressed in a navy blue stewardesses uniform. She had a pair of gold wings clipped to the right breast above a gold name bar: Megan DeVille. Her form-fitting jacket had gold piping along the lapels and cuffs. She had perfectly coiffed black, shoulder-length hair.

"Oh my god it's Megan DeVille! She's the senior flight attendant and senior instructor for Goldwing's steward training school," the girl gushed to her friends.

They pushed past Candi in order to see the legend airline hostess who would be in charge of making selections today.

Candi moved inside. She had no cigarettes to smoke so she bought a cup of tea at the small café inside the building. She checked her watch and saw that she was half an hour early. She watched Megan DeVille take an elevator and saw it stop of the eighteenth floor. She finished her tea and checked the building directory. 'Goldwing Airline Stewards Corporate Office' was listed as being on the eighteenth floor; no surprise there.

Candi caught the next lift going up and was so nervous she didn't even notice the handsome corporate types checking her out. She got off at the eighteenth floor and saw a sign stuck to the wall with sticky tape: 'Flight Steward Selections' and an arrow pointing down the corridor. She followed the corridor and came to a large conference room with the same 'Flight Steward Selections' sign cellotaped to one glass door.

Candi peered inside and saw a gaggle of girls, including the four she had seen smoking outside the building and two perfectly groomed gentlemen. The girls were all stylishly dressed, slim and pretty and Candi for some reason felt inadequate. They all looked up at her as she walked in and then went back to their chatter.

The group was sitting on plastic chairs arranged in rows in front of a small stage in the centre of which was a small podium. Two armchairs were arranged to one side of the stage.

Candi's heart was in her mouth. This was it! Make or break!

She looked around and counted sixteen girls and two young men. Nineteen candidates in total, including herself. Then a pretty, wide-eyed girl wearing a London Fog raincoat wondered in and looked around anxiously.

"Is this the place for the hostess auditions?" she asked in a demure voice that came straight from the East End.

"Fuck me! Who is this? Little Bo Peep?" one of the smokers quipped and the others laughed sarcastically.

"Come over here honey," Candi went over and bought the girl over to where she had claimed a seat away from the others.

She helped the wide-eyed girl out of her raincoat and was bemused to see she was wearing a poodle skirt. Candi took off her own coat and hung both of them on a coat rack at the back of the room.

Megan DeVille strutted out into the centre of the stage behind the podium, followed by two men in business suits who walked over and sat in the armchairs.

The room became deathly quiet as Megan scanned the room with her icy-blue eyes. She took a cigarette holder out of her clutch-purse and then a silver cigarette case. She screwed a cigarette into the holder and one of the men in the business suits strode over and lit it for her with a silver lighter.

Megan DeVille blew a long plume of smoke out into the room.

"I love a cigarette in the morning after my coffee," she announced.

"And apparently so do some of you," she smiled at the audience.

"Prove!" she demanded.

The four young women who had been huddled together smoking outside the building and had scorned Candi and laughed at the 'poodle girl' proudly stood with their heads held high.

"You can leave now! That's all." she waved her hand at the door.

"Rule number one. Flight stewards never smoke in public!" Megan quipped.

She looked scornfully at the four astonished young women.

"Why are you still here? I told you, that's all, now leave!"

Megan ignored them and addressed the remainder of the audience.

"Right. That's whittled it down to sixteen and as I only need ten candidates this shouldn't take long at all."

Megan DeVille blew more smoke out at the bewildered congregation.

"Selections have begun!"

To be continued.

12