Hostess with the Mostest Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,969 Followers

Millie had begun to notice that Randall was taking more than a passing interest in her and her friends. Millie was in her senior year and was glad that the school had a compulsory school uniform because the family had little money for clothes. Like most of the girls at her school she had altered the hem of her skirt to show off her legs and wore her blouse unbuttoned at the top. This was done of course to attract boys her own age but it also had the adverse effect of drawing Randall's attention to her blossoming bosom and long coltish legs.

Being seniors the girls were allowed to wear tights and of course they bent the rules and wore the sheerest pantyhose they could afford. Millie was so poor that she shoplifted packets of Pretty Polly pantyhose from the local corner shop. That is until the owner, fifty-five year old Mr Grimsby, caught her.

He knew who she was and he knew of her circumstances so he took her out the back of his shop to his little flat and gave her an ultimatum. He wouldn't call the police, in fact she could have two pairs of nylons free every week, if she paraded around in front of him wearing her nylons and let him masturbate on her legs.

Millie was naïve but not stupid. She knew that men, especially older men, liked young girls like herself and she knew that they often had fetishes.

"So you just wanna wank on me legs? No touching or putting yer thing on me or in me?" she asked.

Mr Grimsby nodded emphatically and they struck a deal.

On Tuesday and Thursday afternoons Millie would come to the shop and duck out back where she would remove her skirt and kick off her shoes and parade up and down in front of Mr Grimsby who would take out his Johnson and give it a tug. When he was ready Millie would approach and he would ejaculate on her thighs or on her feet; whichever took his fancy on the day. She would take off the cum-sodden hose and give them to Mr Grimsby. Millie was then entitled to take a new pair of Pretty Pollies from the shop at no cost.

Senior girls were also allowed to wear makeup, the rule actually stated 'girls in the senior years may wear cosmetics provided their makeup up is unobtrusive'. Of course all the girls abused the privilege and wore heavy makeup, especially eyeliner, mascara and lipstick.

When Millie came home Randall would be sitting in the ratty overstuffed armchair with a cigarette in his mouth pretending to read the racing form. He'd check out Millie and her friends, if she bought any home, dressed in their tiny pleated skirts, their long nylon-clad legs on display, their budding titties busting out of their school blouses and their pretty, overly made-up faces.

Millie and her friends would notice his growing erection and deliberately flash their knickers or tits at him to tease him which was fine while her friends were still there but she would have to fight off his advances when they left.

He'd chase her around the lounge room and at first they'd pretended it was a game and when he caught her he'd pull her into his lap on the old overstuffed chair.

Millie would wiggle to try to escape and her skirt would ride up and her satin knickers would rub into his crotch while her held her. Sometimes when she got out of his lap her bum would be wet and so would the front of his jeans. She knew what had happened

Then one day he held her struggling in his lap and she felt him trying to undo his fly.

"Stop Randall! Don't! I'll tell mom!" she cried.

"But if you're nice to me I'll give you a fiver. I know you can use the money to buy a nice dress or records," he whispered frantically in her ear; his lust running high.

Millie stopped struggling and let him take out his cock. It's not like what she was doing with Randall was any different to what she doing with Mr Grimsby really; and it sure paid better.

Randall pushed his hard cock into the folds of Millie's vagina through the translucent fabric of her panties and pantyhose. She had to admit that it felt nice after a while and she adjusted herself so that it rubbed against that special spot that she sometimes stroked alone in bed. Randall slid his hand inside her bra and squeezed her titties and made her nipples hard.

She became wet and started to groan as he rubbed harder and she orgasmed when his cock shuddered and flooded her knickers with warm semen.

"It's our secret," Randall murmured in her ear.

Millie lifted herself up and spun around in the chair to face him.

"It's our secret as long as you pay me," she smiled.

So a couple of times a week Millie would sit in Randall's lap and let him panty-bang her. Then one afternoon he'd been drinking and was a little more aggressive.

Randall had his cock out and was rubbing it on Millie's pussy as usual and she was grinding away against him enjoying it as much as he was when suddenly she felt his fingers down there.

"What are you doing! Oh my god!" Millie moaned.

Randall had tore a hole in her pantyhose gusset and slid his cock inside her before she knew what was going on. All Millie knew was that it felt really nice. She was no virgin but this was the first time she'd been fucked by a man who knew what he was doing instead of some fumbling boy.

His hard cock felt so nice buried inside her and he used his fingers to stroke her clitty while he fucked her with long slow strokes.

"And that was all fine until he made me preggers," Millie finished the story.

"And that's what I meant when I said 'There's nothing worse than preggers honey. Unless of course the father is your stepfather', which is what happened to me," she said.

"Of course I had to have an abortion and mom soon figured out that Randall was the dad and gave him the heave ho. That's how I came to be living at home with just me and mom, skint as a couple of paupers but now I have this job," Millie smiled, her face only inches from Candi's.

"But sometimes I have nightmares about the abortion. It was horrible. It hurt and I was sick for long time after."

"I'm so sorry Candi," Millie cried.

"You have nothing to be sorry for baby," Candi stroked Millie's back.

Candi hugged Millie close; her nylon baby-doll pyjamas rubbing against Candi's satin negligee and pantyhose was quite stimulating and Candi was very pleased to be securely gaffed.

Candi kissed Millie on the forehead.

"I've got you baby; I'm right here. Sleep tight," Candi said.

Millie snuggled up to Candi and was asleep in a few seconds

To be continued.

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,969 Followers
12