All Comments on 'Hostess with the Mostest Ch. 09'

by MicheleNylons

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
gotranegotranealmost 7 years ago
Great Start!

Being a Major pantyhose fan, the new uniforms couldn't be any sexier! And the surprises that quality hose contains are even better. Please continue, and add a few passengers for emphasis, once in a while. By the way, they can wear pantyhose, too!

KendalluxKendalluxalmost 7 years ago
My favorite chapter so far!

Very creative chapter, very hot!

SissyTaraSissyTaraalmost 7 years ago
Another great chapter in this series.

Another great chapter, sexy hot and well written. Love the new uniforms and I'd love to wear one. Great twist at the end.

bootneck81bootneck81almost 7 years ago
A great read

Yet another great read. So well written I find my self living the story with the characters. I have love Michele's stories since I found barrack room Betty on another site. 10/10.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it, Michele! You keep me reading with your story that captures my interest and sexual desires. After all your sexy chapters, I am definitely a panty/stocking fan. The feel of them is delightful and arousing. I'd love ❤️ to play with you, sweetie. I'm thinking that you are a wonderful kisser and exceptional lover. How much of your story cums from your personal experiences? You are a hot gurl, honey!!

Love 💘, sucks and fucks,

Bob

find_two2@hotmail.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMicheleNylons@MicheleNylons
<https://s1.pictoa.com/media/galleries/020/597/0205975493a628848ea/278805493a63706713.jpg> I am a mature transvestite. My work is mostly about transvestites or crossdressers who get caught with consequences or blackmailed although I dabble in incest stories too; all have a s...