Hostile Witness Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, oh god" she gasped as she looked back over her shoulder. The man still had a grip on the back of her neck, but his other hand was wrapped tight around Sheilah's throat.

"I did not ask for your help you western slut." The man growled, "But if you insist, you may do what you can to make this useless whore more responsive. None of you women know how to handle a real man."

"Yes sir." Sheilah responded and Susan felt her small hands slide over her ass and up her back. The girl moved around to the back of the sofa and knelt down so she was eye level with Susan. Sheilah gently cupped Susan's face and leaned in to kiss her. Susan closed her eyes and moaned at the tenderness, a moment of mercy to distract her from the abuse she was receiving. She felt Sheilah's tongue slide over her lips and opened her own mouth to take it in. "Remember" Sheilah whispered as the two women kissed with more passion, their tongues battling against each other as Susan reached out to grasp Sheilah and pull her close. The young girl pressed against the back of the sofa and slid her hands down Susan's dress, groping and squeezing her breasts with familiar skill. Susan could feel herself getting wet as the girl brought forward the memories of pleasures she had almost forgotten in the brutal assault.

"You western sluts are all perverted." The Sheikh said with disgust, but he continued driving his cock into Susan's aching pussy. Susan clenched her muscles, desperate to encourage the man to finish as she gasped and whimpered into Sheilah's warm mouth. Sheilah moaned in response and rolled Susan's now hard nipples between her tiny fingers.

Susan felt the man start to orgasm, spurts to warm semen filled her and she ground her ass against his pelvis. "Yes, yes master. Please make this useless whore your slave. Give me your seed and I am forever grateful" she cried as the man groaned and drove his cock deep inside her one last time. Susan screamed out in her own fake orgasm, spasming against the sofa, biting it in false arousal.

The man pulled out of her and delivered a sharp slap on her ass. "You American Whore. Do not think you are worthy of my seed." Then he pulled up his pants, grabbed his drink and left the library with the door slamming behind him.

Susan collapsed on the sofa, heedless of the cum that oozed out of her battered pussy. She whimpered in pain and Sheilah came around to gather her in her arms. "Mercy sent me in after you. She knew what would happen and told me to do whatever I had to in order to help you."

Susan shuddered, then took a deep breath and collected herself. She sat up and took Sheilah by the hands. "Thank you, thank you" she gasped.

"I guess this makes us even." Sheilah said with a smile and the women embraced each other again. Susan heard the door open and saw 14 come in with a concerned look on her face. She gasped when she saw the mess that the Sheikh had made of Susan. She walked over and took Susan by the hand, pulling her unsteadily to her feet. "Come, the night is not done yet but I think that for you the worst is over."

Susan moaned in pain as she took a staggering step to follow 14 toward another door. This one led to a powder room filled with make up and styling products. 20 minutes later, Susan emerged looking as if nothing had happened. 14 had even given her a cream that numbed the pain in her abused vagina and told her several tricks to discourage all but the most determined men if necessary. The two women returned to the ball room where the worlds best Bachelors Party was being held.

More guests had arrived after the VIP's and the ballroom was filled with men and women, dancing, talking, flirting. The lights had gone down and the band was playing loudly in the corner. The French maid waitresses circulated with trays of drinks, playfully swatting away groping hands and laughing at bad jokes. Susan made her way through the crowd, gratefully acknowledging compliments but never staying long enough for more to happen. She noticed the blonde VIP who had come in earlier leaning against a pillar, waving the advances of one of the other trainee girls with disinterest.

She slowly made her way over to him, but before she could say anything he told her "Go away, I'm not looking for company tonight."

"Good" she replied. "Neither am I." She leaned against the other side of the pillar "That bastard fucked me dry and I don't think I can look at another cock for a week." The blonde man turned to look at her, ice blue eyes running over her but more to look for a concealed weapon than in any form of appreciation of her body.

"Look" she continued. "I know you aren't looking for companionship. I have seen you turn away 3 women in the last 10 minutes. If I stay with you, they will leave you alone and I don't have to worry about some frat boy trying to pick me up."

The blonde man regarded her for a second then nodded "Fair enough." Then went back to scanning the room. Susan relaxed and leaned back against the pillar, close enough to him to be seen to be with him but far enough to give him his space. For several minutes they stood there in silence, then she noticed the middle eastern man from earlier making his way towards her. She tensed as he approached.

"Come woman, time for another lesson." He commanded as he reached to grab her by the wrist.

The blonde man slid his arm possessively around Susan's waist and she instinctively pushed herself against him. She expected him to be strong, but it was like pushing against a stone pillar.

"This one is taken Farouk." He said in a dry voice.

"The woman is on her feet, then she is not taken." Farouk replied contemptuously and pulled at Susan's arm.

"Hands off." The blonde man replied, and with an almost negligent slap struck Farouk on the wrist, causing his hand to spasm open.

Farouk gasped in pain but pulled his arm back. He stared daggers at the man "Luthor will hear of this, Heinrich." He spat.

Heinrich replied in a calm voice "Perhaps, but only once." The unspoken threat hung there between the two men, then Farouk snorted and stormed off. Susan watched him, then tensed as she saw the man heading to where Sheilah stood talking to one of the later guests.

"Don't worry, Mercy has her." Heinrich commented and Susan saw Mercy's green dress of sliding through the crowd to intercept Farouk and guide him deftly to the dance floor. Susan slumped in relief and heard Heinrich comment "Mercy has a thing for the young ones, I think it is as close as she will ever get to being a mother."

Susan watched as Mercy led Farouk to the bar and held him there for a few minutes, enough time for Sheilah to deftly move across the room and out of sight. Farouk looked around, then grabbed the other woman with the long braid and dragged her toward the library. "Not much I can do about that." Heinrich said, and Susan saw the look of fear on her face as the door closed behind her. "The man may be a world class asshole, but he is one of Wilson's largest opium suppliers."

"I never even knew her name." Susan said with remorse.

"Emma, from Oklahoma." Heinrich offered, and Susan turned toward him with interest. "Her boyfriend managed a bank that Luthor used to launder money. He was getting uppity about the size of his cut, and Emma disappeared during a camping trip."

"What about her?" Susan asked, pointing to the red head who was part of Veronica's training crew. The woman was giving a lap dance to one of the Asian VIP's. "Rachel, from Seattle. Her mother owned a property Luthor wanted so he could gain control of an entire block. The asking price was too high, so Luthor settled for Rachel instead."

For the rest of the night, Susan and Heinrich played this game. She pumped him for information and he provided it with an almost gleeful willingness. Eventually she called him on it. "I'm surprised that you are so well informed, are you sure you are not just making all of this up?" She asked in a playful voice.

"It's the least I can do Ms. O'Connell, since I killed you after all."

Susan stiffened and pulled back from Heinrich who willingly released his hand from around her waist. He continued to scan the room, more out of habit than anything else. "If it matters, she didn't suffer. She was high as a kite as I held her head underwater, and now her son has a full scholarship for college thanks to one of Luthor's charities."

Heinrich finished his drink and set the glass down on the bar. "I have made my appearances for the night." He offered his arm to Susan "Let me at least escort you out of this pig pen, to repay you for making the evening somewhat interesting." Susan reluctantly took his arm and they moved toward the library door. Heinrich nodded to Mercy, who Susan saw was standing protectively next to Sheilah. Susan noticed 10 move from her post against the wall and follow them through into the library. Once the door closed, Heinrich took Susan's hand then clicking his heels together made a bow over it. "Thank you for the distraction, Ms. O'Connell. I hope to see you again." He turned to exit back through the ball room and 10 ushered Susan toward the elevator.

As the elevator doors closed, 10 turned to look at Susan "You realized that you just wrote your own death warrant in there." She said with a warning. "What he told you could make things very difficult for Mr. Luthor. He may be tempted to plug the leak before it starts."

Susan stiffened in shock at the realization. Pumping a witness was something she had been taught to do at every opportunity. She had not considered what she was going to do with the information, or what that knowledge might mean for her. They got to the bottom floor and 10 guided Susan out through the Hotel Room and back into the cell block. Instead of heading down to her own door, 10 stopped at another.

"You did well tonight, I will be back in an hour." She said as she opened the door and Susan saw Veronica sitting on the bed looking up nervously at the unexpected intrusion. The two friends flew at each other, hugging and crying with joy at the reunion. They sat on the bed, filling each other in on what had happened to them over their captivity. Susan ended the recounting with an explanation of the VIP party, and her encounter with Farouk.

"That animal." Veronica said as she gathered Susan into her arms in a supportive hug.

"I know, but lucky that Mercy sent Sheilah in to help. She saved me." Susan responded, savoring the companionship and wrapping her own arms around her friend.

"I wish I could have helped you." Veronica replied sadly. "I should have been there; you are always there for me."

"It's ok, it's ok" Susan comforted her, stroking her long red hair as they embraced. "You are here now, that is what is important."

Veronica pulled back, looking at Susan's tear-stained face. Susan stared back, into the caring eyes of her best friend. Neither of them knew who started it, but they leaned forward and pressed their lips together in a gentle kiss of companionship. Susan pulled back, hesitantly, then Veronica leaned in again and Susan moaned as she melted into her friends' arms.

The two women kissed with passion, lips pressing hard, tongues dancing in each others mouth. Susan slid her hands up and twined them in Veronica's short blonde hair. Veronica slid her own hands down along the satin material of Susan's dress and up the sheer nylon of her stockings. Their breath came in rapid gasps as their bodies responded to each others questing fingers. Susan groaned with pleasure as Veronica kissed and licked her way around her neck, tongue flicking behind her ears and over her throat. She felt Veronica's breasts rub against her and moved to cup them in her hands, eliciting a moan of pleasure as she gently squeezed the firm mounds.

Veronica pushed Susan back on the bed and moved to straddle her, her hands gripping the fabric of Susan's dress and pulling it down to reveal her tits. She kissed her way down and gently took one of Susan's already hard nipples in her warm moist mouth. Susan arched against the feeling of Veronica's tongue swirling around her hard nub as her hands groped and squeezed the flesh of her sensitive tits.

"Oh yes, oh please yes" Susan moaned as Veronica kissed her way down her body. She parted her legs, the hem of her cocktail dress sliding up easily around her waist as she felt Veronica's fingers dancing along the tops of her stockings. Veronica kissed the inside of her thighs, her tongue tracing the line of the lacy g string she wore. Susan bit her lip as she felt her friend pull the flimsy material aside then a long low moan escaped her when Veronica's tongue slid its way up along the edge of her pussy. She reached above her head and pushed against the wall, shoving her pussy hard into her friend's face.

Veronica responded, forgoing the teasing and driving her tongue deep into Susan's love canal. Her hands wrapped under Susan's legs and pulled her hips hard onto her face as she licked and bit at the cunt before her. Susan gasped in surprise and wrapped her legs around Veronica's back, pulling her further in. "Ah, ah, ah" Susan yelped in response to the efforts of her friend's tongue and teeth. She reached down and grabbed her tit with one hand, groping herself and pinching her sensitive nipple. With the other she seized Veronica's hair holding the woman in place as her orgasm started to build.

"Oh god, oh god, there right there!" Susan screamed as her orgasm overtook her. No teasing, no faking, just passion and love flowed out of her like a torrent. She spasmed on the bed, hands flailing for purchase as her body rocked with the pleasure delivered by Veronica's tongue. Her friend held firm to her hips, pressing her face against Susan's cunt as she strove to prolong her orgasm as long as possible. Veronica looked up at where her best friend writhed in ecstasy, pleasure that she had given her of her own free will. She saw Susan collapse back onto the bed, gasping for air as the last of the orgasm flowed out of her. "You're welcome." Veronica murmured into her friend's cunt as she gave one final flick of her tongue to catch the juices that were oozing out onto her chin.

Susan reached down, and Veronica climbed out from between her legs to meet her questing grasp. Susan pulled her friend up, hugging her as they kissed gently. Susan tasted herself on Veronica's lips, a tangy, musky flavor that wasn't at all unpleasant. "Is this what Sheilah tasted?" she thought, and if so she understood how the young girl could have spent so much time between her legs. The two women lay in each other's arms, savoring the afterglow of their lovemaking. Susan stroked her fingers along Veronica's shoulder, gently pushing stray red hairs out of her face. Veronica looked up at her and Susan cupped her friends chin, pulling her up for a loving kiss.

"Let me do that to you." She said, and Veronica nodded.

Susan pulled her friend up over her, Veronica arched her back pressing her hands against the cold stone wall so her breasts hung in Susan's face. The blonde gasped a sharp intake of breath as Susan took a nipple in her mouth, biting it gently as her hands rose to cup the beautiful fleshy mounds. Veronica's nipples stood to attention under her friend's inexperienced but eager tongue and she moaned into the wall with pleasure.

Susan reached down and grabbed Veronica's firm ass cheeks. Pulling her friend up, she nestled her head between Veronica's legs and kissed at the moist cunt in front of her. She felt Veronica's legs tense as her tongue slowly slid up between her pussy lips and flicked over her clit, just as Sheilah had taught her. She heard her friend moan as she licked and nibbled, she felt Veronica shift as she slid her naked tits up and down the cool rough surface of the concrete wall. The metal bedframe creaked under them as Veronica ground her pussy hard onto Susan's eager tongue.

"Mmmmmmm" Veronica moaned and she leaned back, bracing herself against her heels. She looked down between her firm, sweat slicked tits at where Susan lay between her legs. Susan looked up at her and the two friends shared an intimate moment of eye contact until Veronica's eyes slid shut in pleasure. Susan dug her fingers into her friends' thighs, pulling her down as she lifted her head to push her face deep into the cunt above her. She saw Veronica tremble and throw her head back, so she repeated her actions driving her friend closer and closer to her own orgasm.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck yeah, just like that" Veronica gasped as Susan drove her tongue in and out of her twitching pussy. "Fuck, fuck, Fffffuuuuuucckkkk" she moaned and threw herself forward against the wall for support. Susan felt her friend cum, her cunt spasmed frantically and her legs squeezed tight against Susan's head. She reached around and grabbed Veronica's ass, shoving her down to slide her tongue as far into her friend as she could. Susan felt the fluids leaking around her mouth and cheeks and she heard her friend scream with satisfaction as the orgasm swept over her. Veronica collapsed against the wall, gasping for breath. After a few moments, she gathered herself and moved off of Susan, staggering beside the bed before collapsing into her friend's arms.

"You don't know how long I have waited for that." She murmured as she gently stroked Susan's face. She traced the lines where her fluids had glazed Susan's chin and cheeks, then leaned forward to deftly lick them off. Susan turned and kissed her and they lay there in each others arms, spent and happy. Too soon the door swung open and 10 stood there regarding them with an amused smile.

"Time to go, before I turn into a pumpkin" She said with a chuckle and Susan reluctantly disengaged herself from Veronica's embrace. She staggered as she stood and heard 10 sigh in exasperation.

"Take the fucking shoes off before you fall and hurt yourself." 10 grunted and Susan gratefully slid her feet out of the stiletto heels she still wore. "Damn, you are hard on your outfits woman." 10 said as she eyed the rumpled and stained dress. Susan awkwardly tried to pull it back into shape but 10 waived her off. "Forget that, come on." She stood aside waiving Susan towards the door. "It has been a long night and I want to get to bed."

Susan reached out and grasped Veronica's hand one last time. "Stay safe" she whispered and Veronica mouthed back "You too." She kept looking over her shoulder as she left the small room and only looked up when 10 closed and locked the door. Silently they padded down the hall, Susan noticed that 10 had removed her own boots and wore black slippers on her feet. When they arrived at her door, Susan reached out to the large woman as she bent over to unlock it. She lay her hand on 10's forearm "Thank you." She said in a quiet voice.

10 stood back, pulling the door open. "You earned it." She said in an indifferent tone, but Susan saw in her eyes that the gratitude did not go unnoticed. She stepped into the cell and was stripping out of her dress as the door locked behind her. Leaving the expensive clothes in a pile on the floor, Susan slid under the rough blanket and quickly fell into a dreamless sleep.

12