Hostile Witness Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, no, please don't do this." 21 begged. "It's obscene, it's wrong, stop it, stop!"

Susan ignored her pleas and stuck out her tongue, flicking it over the cunt in front of her face. 21 tried to squirm away but Susan grabbed her ass and held her in place as she buried her face in the helpless woman's snatch.

"Ahhhhh, no, no, don't do this!" 21 cried. "It's perverse, you are monsters, you will burn in hell for this."

Susan ignored the woman's rantings and slid one of her fingers up inside the bound woman's pussy. She flicked her tongue over her clit as she finger fucked her prisoner. She felt 21 start to get wet and her curses and pleas became interspersed with moans and whimpers. She looked up as she slid her tongue along 21's pussy lips and saw 14 flicking sucking on one of the bound girl's nipples. The tiny Asian woman was up on her toes as she licked and groped the woman's tits.

"Please stop you, you animals!" 21 screamed. "You are going to hell, you will burn forever for this you perverts."

"Shit lady" Susan thought as she slid a second finger up the now hot and wet cunt in front of her. "Just lay back and enjoy it why don't you." She felt the pussy in front of her face start to vibrate and twitch in the first stages of an orgasm. Susan worked harder, nibbling on the clit and doing everything that she loved having Veronica do to her. 21 responded, arching against the frame and moaning in defeat as the unwanted orgasm washed over her.

"Finally" Susan gasped to herself as she leaned back, she looked up at where the sobbing woman had collapsed into her restraints.

10 leaned forward and took 21 by her hair, pulling her head up to so she had to stare into the face of the large black woman. "We own you, remember that bitch." Then she stepped back, crossed her arms and said "Again!".

Later, Susan was sitting at the bar trying to rinse the taste of cunt out of her mouth with generous gulps of ginger ale. She looked up and saw Veronica walking across the room, but she wasn't wearing her usual French maid's uniform. Instead, she was wearing a red silk blouse and a black pencil skirt. The blouse was fairly tight and was unbuttoned farther than would be accepted in an office, and she had scarlet 4' stilettoes on as she strode across the room clutching a file.

"Veronica!" Susan called out, the young blonde woman hurried over.

"What has happened to you?" she asked as they embraced.

"I got assigned to the legal division." Veronica said proudly, showing off a new tag on her collar. Instead of the etching of a house, this one had an open book. "I get to review the cases against Mr. Luthor and his associates and make recommendations for the defence."

Susan leaned back in shock. "You are working for that scumbag now, helping those pricks get off? How can you do that?"

Veronica stepped back and raised her chin. "Everything I am doing is perfectly legal." She shuddered a bit "A perverse twisting of the intent of the law, but still perfectly legal. And I am no longer a whore who cleans. I don't have to spend my days trying to avoid being fucked up the ass every time I set down a drink order."

Veronica ran her eyes up and down Susan who was still wearing her corset, noting the crop sitting on the bar. "How about you, people in glass houses and all." She sniped back.

"I am doing this to keep us alive, or did you forget that little discussion in Luthor's office." Susan snapped back. "Maybe the fact there was a gun pressed to your head made it a little hard to concentrate."

Veronica stiffened "I am making the best with what I have got here, ok. I am using my mind, instead of my mouth so don't get preachy with me." And she angrily turned on her heel and strode towards where an older man in a suit was apparently waiting for her. He pulled open a door, then smacked her on her ass as she walked through. Susan heard her friend giggle as she scooted past and the door closed behind them.

"Sure" Susan thought. "You might be using your brains, but they are still using your mouth and ass whenever they want." Susan downed her drink and stalked off to the dormitory.

The next morning, Susan stood at 21's door with her tray of food. 10 had told her to feed the woman and leave her in her cell for the morning so she was on her own today. She set the tray down and opened the viewport. "Kneel" she called out and the blonde woman in the cell moved to the center of the room and crouched on her knees. Susan closed the viewport and unlocked the cell, pulling the door open as she balanced the tray on her other hand. Suddenly the hallway went dark, then the heavy steel door slammed into her shoulder.

Susan staggered back as the desperate woman in the cell charged the door again. Unsteady on her heels, Susan fell to the ground, hitting her head hard on the concrete floor. She heard bare feet run past her down the hall.

"Shit, shit, shit!" she shouted as she scrambled around in the dark for the remote that had fallen out of her hand.

"Help, help me please!" 21 shouted as she pounded on the door at the end of the hall. Suddenly the lights flicked back on and Susan saw 10 and 14 emerge through the door.

"What the fuck is going on, oooof" 10 said as 21 plowed into her in a desperate attempt to escape. 10 fell, but managed to wrap her arms around the fleeing woman's legs, bringing her down on top of her. 14 jumped on the woman's back as she scrambled, kicking and scratching in a desperate bid for freedom.

"Shock this bitch!" 10 shouted and Susan dove for the remote on the floor behind the open cell door. Grabbing it she pressed the button and heard 21 scream in pain as the current incapacitated her. Susan was furious, and kept the button pressed as she staggered to her feet and stalked down the hall. 21 writhed on the floor of the dungeon room, howling in agony.

14 pulled herself to her feet and helped 10 to stand. "Enough" 10 commanded, but Susan didn't hear. Her eyes were focused on the woman who had dared to humiliate her, and she tried to push the button harder. 10 reached out and slapped the remote from her hand "Enough!" she shouted. "Pick this bitch up and get her back into her cell."

Susan grabbed 21 by her hair and put her in a hammerlock, ignoring the squeal of pain as she heard the woman's elbow pop out of joint. She rushed her down the hall and threw her in the cell where she sprawled on the concrete floor. She slammed the door and turned the key, then turned to see the rage infused face of 10 storming down the hall at her.

"What the fuck happened! How did she get out!" 10 shouted at her.

"The lights went out, and she charged the door." Susan shouted back.

"The lights were working fine when we got here." 10 said in an accusatory tone. "There has never been an escape from the cell block, never. Did you check the viewport before you opened the door you stupid cunt?"

"Yes, of course I did." Susan shouted back, then fell to the floor in pain as 10 pulled out a familiar remote.

"You don't talk back to me you cop bitch." She said. "The first break out in all the years I been here, and it is your fault." She turned to where 14 stood, staring with wide eyes. "Get some cuffs and secure this stupid bitch in the dungeon. I gotta talk to Mistress One."

An hour later and Susan watched Mercy walk through the door. She had been stripped of her clothes and was hanging from a hook in the ceiling of the dungeon. The pain in her wrists was unbearable, but the fear over what was going to happen was even worse. That fear was realized when a cuffed Veronica was ushered in the room by 10. Her friend was still wearing her slutty lawyer costume and looked around wide eyed in confusion. She saw Susan hanging from the ceiling and cried out a strangled "Oh no!"

"Secure her." Mercy barked, and 10 dragged the sobbing woman over to another hook and hung her up in a similar fashion. Her eyes darted between Mercy and Susan, confused and terrified.

"19, I have been told that you have failed in your duties as a trainer, is this correct?"

Susan nodded, no denying it. She had fucked up.

Mercy moved to stand in front of her and Susan braced for a blow or a shock.

"You are already the lowest rank of trainers, and I cannot return you to the recruit pool. I can have you beaten, but we both know how ineffective that is on you." Mercy said in a flat voice.

Susan nodded, keeping her eyes down on the floor.

"Unfortunately, I am forced to resort to more traditional methods to teach you your lesson." Mercy continued, and turned to where Veronica hung across the room from her.

"No, no, please. I didn't do anything, its not my fault." The small blonde woman begged desperately.

Mercy walked slowly across the room and Veronica closed her eyes, flinching away from the expected blow. Instead, Mercy reached up and unclipped the book engraved pendant from her collar.

"If I can't demote 19, I am forced to demote you."

Veronica's eyes flew open as she saw the pendant in Mercy's hand, with a house engraved on it.

"No, no, no!" Veronica wailed. "It's not my fault, I didn't do anything. I am doing good there, I am helping! Please, please don't send me back!" the woman pleaded.

Mercy was unmoved as she clipped the house servant pendant on Veronica's collar. Then she reached up and tore the expensive silk blouse open, exposing the lacy push up bra that Veronica had on underneath.

"14, take this woman back to the servants quarters and ensure that she is properly dressed for her new role. I believe that there is a party tonight, she will be working."

"Yes Mistress One." 14 replied, and moved to release the hook that held Veronica off the floor.

Veronica collapsed to her knees, sobbing. Then she looked up at Susan, and her eyes were filled with hatred.

"This is your fault, it's all your fault!" the woman screamed. "I am here because of you, I get beaten because of you. I get ra**d because of you! When I finally get something decent in this place, you fuck it up!" Veronica staggered to her feet and lunged at Susan. 14 reached out and grabbed her by the collar pulling her back.

"I hate you, I hate you!" Veronica screamed as she was hauled out of the room. Susan could still hear her screaming after the door had closed.

Tears ran down Susan's face as 10 released the ratchet and she was lowered to the floor. She collapsed on to her knees, sobbing.

"Return her to her duties, there is little more that can be done for her now." Mercy said and walked out of the room.

10 walked past Susan and opened the door to the hallway. "You get 21 and bring her in here, and don't fuck it up this time." Then 10 turned and followed Mercy out the door.

Susan looked up and saw a whip hanging on the wall. It was an 8' leather bullwhip, and she grabbed it as she rushed out the door and down the hall. She ripped open the door to 21's cell and saw the woman sobbing on her bed. The blonde woman with the perfect tits looked up as Susan stood in the door.

"You will burn in hell for what you have done." she sobbed.

Susan screamed in fury as she lunged forward. She slammed the handle of the bullwhip against the blonde woman's head driving her to the ground. In hot rage she straddled the helpless woman's back and wrapped the leather whip around her neck, pulling back hard.

"You stupid cunt, you spoiled stupid bitch!" she screamed. "Do you know what you have done! Do you know what you have cost me!"

21 scrambled against the leather that bit into her throat, strangled wheezes coming out of her mouth as Susan pulled back harder and harder.

"You have ruined everything, everything! And all because you just don't get it you spoiled rich bitch!"

Susan felt a blow to her back and she fell off of the prone woman. She saw a black blur shoving her into the corner and recognized 10 as she stood over the gasping, sobbing body of 21. 14 was kneeling there as well, trying to turn her over.

"Somebody get the doc! I think she almost killed her!" Susan heard 14 shout.

"No, no, no!" Susan pleaded. "This wasn't supposed to happen. I'm sorry, I'm sorry." She cried but then 10 pushed the remote and she felt nothing but pain.

Susan sat in the trainee barracks, ignoring everything around her. She was a criminal, plain and simple. It wasn't even an accident or something that she could blame on the facility. She had gotten so angry that she almost murdered a helpless woman, just because she was annoying. She knew cops who had done that, who had let their anger at the perp turn them into the very criminal they swore to protect against. She looked at her hands, then looked up as a shadow fell across her. She saw 10 standing there, but not 10. Her number tag instead read 6 now.

14 stood beside her, but now she had a 10 tag on her collar.

"How?" Susan asked.

"I did my job, I trained the new recruit just like I was told to do." 10 replied proudly. "Now I get my private room on the 4th floor, my en-suite shower and my number 8 booty calls whenever I want."

"But we almost killed her, I almost killed her." Susan replied, confused.

10 reached down and patted her on the shoulder. "19, that Madissyn bitch was never the job. You were." She stood up. "You're just like the rest of us here now."

Mercy and Luthor sat in his office, watching a recording of the monitor feed from 21's cell. "Hw is she" Luthor asked.

"Recovering, Ms. O'Connell did not do enough damage to permanently damage her."

Luthor nodded. "Move her to our other facility, I don't want any further interaction between them. I believe that Ms. Walters will do much better there anyway."

Mercy nodded, then looked at Wilson Luthor. "May I ask why? Why so much effort for this woman?"

Luthor leaned forward in his seat and pushed a button. The monitor feed switched to show the trainer dorm and zoomed in on where Susan sat on her bed, staring at her hands.

"Ms. O'Connell's father was not supposed to be there that night." He sighed. "Significant resources had been expended to ensure that we knew where all of the police were at all times. But he suspected something and deviated from his assigned patrol area without telling anyone. He saw something he was not supposed to see and I had to kill him for it."

He leaned back in his chair, watching as 9 walked up to Susan. "It wasn't much later that her mother killed herself and Ms. O'Connell disappeared into the system. I didn't think anything more about her until I saw her name on the court documents. I didn't want any more of her families blood on my hands if I could help it."

He looked at Mercy. "She is yours now. There is nothing for her to go back to, nothing holding her to her old life. If she succeeds or fails here, it will be her choice now."

12