Hot & Bitter Pt. 02

Story Info
Brianna finds her Daddy Dom. He serves her coffee.
3.3k words
4.67
9.3k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She dreamed of Aydin. The deep, patient wells of his dark eyes crinkled at the edges, his slow smiles, the way his blunt fingers skimmed across the smooth porcelain surface of the cafe's cup- every detail of him had settled into her mind like a promise. She woke with her lips curving up, and her back ready to stretch in an arch.

Basking lazily in the morning light that beamed through her bedroom window, she debated the merits of masturbating to her dream Aydin before she saw him today. It was a bad habit from her early 20s. Fantasizing about how good the sex would be, about how deeply connected she would feel to her partner. It's what primed her to fall for Jason despite the gaping hole where the emotional intimacy should've been.

She huffed out a frustrated breath. She did not want to think about Jason today. Mentally shaking herself, she reached for her phone. Not texting Aydin anymore yesterday had been a big effort, but she wanted to take things slowly. Unlocking her screen, she was pleased to see that she had three missed messages. Tapping her messaging app, Brianna sighed in disappointment. They were all from Jason. Biting her lip, she opened the thread.

Jason: Want to come over for breakfast?

Jason: //Dick pic//

Jason: It's ready for you whenever you're ready.

Brianna glared down at her screen. What the fuck was wrong with her? Why would she consider going there? Was she really that desperate?

Leaving Jason on read, she threw herself out of bed and yanked on a workout set. Maybe she could work off some of her sexual energy at the gym, instead of spending the day panting after Jason's dick.

**************

The morning, then afternoon, crawled by. Brianna waited until noon to send an "are we still on?" text to Aydin. At 2 pm, she sent a double question mark. By 4 pm, she disappointed, frustrated, and in the process of mentally writing him off. She sat on her kitchen counter, back kinked awkwardly as she scrubbed her backsplash and yellowed grout behind the sink. It was a nasty area of the apartment that hadn't responded to baking soda, vinegar, or bleach. Brianna scrubbed and cursed her taste in unavailable men, and scrubbed some more.

At 4:30, her phone buzzed on the counter. With a huff, she grabbed the phone and stared down at Aydin's name.

"Yes?" she answered, her voice flat.

A soft sigh traveled through the phone. "I owe you an apology. I'm sorry. I had--" Aydin said.

"You don't owe me anything," she interrupted. "We had a plan. It wasn't a priority for you. No explanations necessary."

"I had an emergency with a patient. I was at the hospital all night."

His low, sad voice tugged at Brianna. She hesitated. "And your phone stopped working? You couldn't send a text?" She gripped the edge of the island, shoulders rigid, as she waited for his reply.

"I got home at 10 this morning. I didn't mean to fall asleep without calling. A text felt," he paused, "inadequate."

Brianna blew a wisp of hair off her face, discomfited. "It's whatever. Not that serious."

His voice was like molten chocolate. He murmured, "It is serious. Your time is valuable, and I don't want to disappoint you."

"It's fine."

Silence dangled between them.

"I still want to see you today," Aydin said. "Am I too late?"

Brianna felt nervous, panicked. She didn't want him thinking she'd waited on him all day. She didn't want to miss the chance to see him again. It made her angry and defensive. She'd been hurt too much, too often.

"Look, I was just trying to get laid," she said harshly. "Let's not make it more than it is. I don't need my goddamn hand held. Don't patronize me."

In the silence that fell, she winced a little. She was being unfair, and she knew it.

"Hm," Aydin said after a pause. "Come, take what you want, then. I'll text you the address. See you soon, little one."

**************

Aydin sipped his coffee, gazing into the fire in his living room while he lounged on the couch. Three hours had passed since he'd spoken with Brianna. He bided his time, waiting to find out if she would stand him up or not. He found her anger and her tardiness exhilarating.

It had been several years since he had a consistent, exclusive submissive. Her interest in him despite the age gap, and that hickey on her neck, initially piqued his interest. He'd fantasized about pleasuring her sweetly, luring her into a relationship of trust, and then slowly introducing her to domination in the bedroom. But no more. If she had to be his brat before he made her his princess, so be it.

In front of Aydin, a full Turkish coffee service sprawled across the coffee table. The wood handled copper pot gleamed alongside the filigree cup and saucer he'd set out for Brianna. The coffee he'd made for her in anticipation of her arrival had long since cooled. Pistachio and pomegranate Turkish delight filled a matching decorative bowl on the tray. The longer he waited for her to arrive, the less inclined he was to make her a fresh cup.

A crisp rap came at his front door, and he smiled. She'd been too angry about his lack of communication earlier. It implied that she wanted very much to see him. It pleased him. He wouldn't go slow, wouldn't tamp down his urges. She had come, and she was his, whether or not she knew it.

He opened the front door and stepped aside so she could hurry in out of the winter cold.

"Glad you made it," he murmured. "It's snowing again."

"Busy day," she muttered off-handedly, looking away as she shrugged out of her coat.

"Don't do that," he said, lifting her chin so that her caramel eyes met his. "No lying, not to me."

He tucked her coat in a closet as she toed off her boots. She stood before him in an oversize sweater and sheer tights, fidgeting as she took in the entryway.

"Did you mean what you said on the phone earlier?" he asked, ratcheting up the pressure, pushing her towards recklessness.

She raised her chin, eyes flaring. "Yes."

His lips curved up at the corners. "Good. We can use a stoplight system. Green is one tap, yellow is two taps, red is three taps. What are your boundaries?" He tried not to chuckle as comprehension flickered across her face.

"Um," she stuttered. "Uh, no, um, I don't want any broken skin or, like, visible marks."

"No hickies?" he asked, possessiveness and amusement warring within him.

She blushed. "No."

"That's not much of a list. You will tell me as we go if you've left things off it," he commanded as he walked toward her.

She took a hesitant step back. His previously laid back demeanor evaporated like morning mist.

"Never done this properly before?" he inquired with an urbane, raised brow. "Last chance. If you can't handle me, it's time to go, little girl."

She glared at him for a moment, then stepped forward and kissed him. He moaned into her mouth. Licking and nipping her lips, he slid his tongue inside as he gathered her in his arms. She smelled like burnt sugar and vanilla. She tasted like sweet cinnamon. Brianna sighed, and the tension went out of her. She melted into him. He pulled back, his dark hooded eyes roving across her flushed, freckled face.

He led her back to the living room, where the wood fire chased away the last bite of winter cold. He stood behind her as she looked at the coffee service and wrapped his arms around her waist.

He placed small kisses at the join of her neck and shoulder, and whispered, "I waited a long time. Your coffee's gone cold. I think that deserves a punishment." He nipped her neck, grinding his erect cock against her ass. She gasped, arching against him.

"You made me wait even longer," she replied breathlessly, but she didn't resist as he slowly bent her forward over the arm of the couch. He massaged her smooth, firm ass through the fabric of her dress before slowly raised the hem over her hips to expose it to his gaze. His dick twitched painfully in his pants as he took in her lace thigh highs and the thong that perfectly framed her heart-shaped derriere.

Hooking his finger into the small piece of fabric that lay between her cheeks, he pulled it back as far as it would go. She mewled as the front triangle of the thong pulled tight across her needy clit. Aydin let go, and the thong snapped back down, slapping her pink, wrinkled star, and she cried out again.

"I apologized for the lack of communication," he said. "But you intentionally made me wait." His hand descended hard on one cheek, then the other, over and over, until she could no longer resist crying out. He paused, reaching down. A grin stretched across his face as he found her panties drenched, her pussy hot and needy in his cupped hand.

"Where's my apology, hm?" he asked, pulling her panties aside to thrust his thick middle finger into her tight pussy in one hard stroke.

She squealed in surprise and then rocked against his hand. She groaned when he withdrew.

"Answer me, Brianna," he demanded, spanking her again. "Where's my apology?"

"I'm s-sorry," Brianna said, looking back at him. The image of her ass up and covered in marks from his hand, tears on her cheeks, tested all of Aydin's control.

"Sorry, who? Who are you apologizing to, Brianna?" Aydin asked. He wanted to hear her call him sir. He needed her to acknowledge his authority.

She pouted at him. He smacked her ass again, more gently this time, and massaged both her ass cheeks with his hands as he ground his denim covered groin against her.

"You can do it, baby," he cajoled. "Be a good girl for me."

Still, she looked has him with defiance. He resumed her spanking hard, giving her ten more strokes before pausing. She was crying in earnest then. She surprised him with both her resistance and her endurance. He'd expected a yellow light from her at any moment.

Instead, in between sniffles, she said, "I'm sorry, Daddy."

Her capitulation struck Aydin like a bolt of lightning. He hadn't dreamed she would call him that, at least not so quickly. His hands danced down to her clit and pussy, rewarding her. He brought her right to the edge of an orgasm, flicking her clit and working three fingers inside her drenched cunt. When he withdrew his touch again, she was panting.

"Please!" she said, the word wrenched out of her.

He ignored her, returning to fondle her ass again. He gave it a quick smack to pull her back from the verge.

"You told me you're sorry, but now you need to make it up to me, little one. And you need to learn not to let good coffee go to waste."

She looked back at him, dazed, confused, eyes glistening with a desperate need for release. He pulled back from her, reaching for his belt.

"Take off the dress and crawl around to the table." He smirked as her eyes widened in outrage.

"Crawl?" she hissed.

"You heard me, my little brat. Get on your knees and crawl over. It's time to show Daddy you're properly sorry. Or do you need another spanking? Daddy can keep spanking you all night, keep you right on the edge of coming. But you will crawl for me."

Pouting all the way, she stripped off her dress in a huff and crawled over to kneel in front of the space between the fireplace and the coffee table. Her ass and tits swayed obscenely as she crawled, the firelight licking her curves. Once there, she habitually fell into the pose she used with Jason, kneeling with her thighs spread, her hands clasped behind her, and her back arched to show off her breasts.

Aydin pondered the pose. He would have to ask what the extent of her training had been in the past. She was so resistant at one turn, but so compliant at the next. He strolled over, slowly unbuckling his belt. When he stood before her, he unbuttoned his pants, enjoying her wide-eyed fascination as she took in his girthy eight inch cock for the first time.

Looking at the coffee table, he smirked wickedly. He picked up the cooled coffee from earlier and dipped his tip into the cup.

"You said you wanted to try Turkish coffee, right? Open up."

Her eyes like saucers, Brianna opened her mouth, sucking the head of his hard dick. Her eyes fluttered shut, and she moaned, before proceeding to lap at the underside of the shaft, capturing little droplets of coffee that had run down it.

"You like that, baby?" he rasped, eyes locked on her as she worshipped his cock.

"Mmm hm-ugh," she replied around her mouthful.

He gently pulled his cock out of her mouth, eyes locked with hers. He widened his stance and delicately dipped one ball, then the other, in the cup, before setting it aside. Without being asked, Brianna began lapping at his balls, wantonly taking in every drop. Aydin grabbed his dick at the base and squeezed, yanking hard on the reins of a building orgasm. When she took his entire left ball in her mouth, he had to close his eyes and grit his teeth.

He grabbed her hair in his fist and pulled her back. He lined his dick up with her mouth and slid back in, setting the pace first with quick, shallow thrusts that had drool dripping down her face, and then with slower, deeper motions that tested the entrance to her throat. All the while, she strove to keep up, flicking and rubbing with her tongue, and hollowing her cheeks around his dick.

"Such a good cocksucker for Daddy," he grunted. His words made her moan around his dick. He relished the way her hips squirmed, her weeping pussy begging for his attention. After a couple more deep thrusts that made her choke, he withdrew.

He rubbed his dick and balls against her face, smearing her drool, humping her and drawing a cry of outrage from her. She jerked, but he held her by her long cascade of hair.

"I need to make sure you understand, Brianna," he said. He shoved the head of his dick back into her mouth. She sullenly resumed sucking him. "You will do this for me whenever and however I require it." She glared. He smiled down at her, then thrust more roughly, making her take him through her gags. Pulling out, he let her catch her breath for a moment, then yanked on her hair once more. Her teary eyes darted up to his. "What are you Brianna? You're...?"

"Daddy's cocksucker," she whispered.

"Good. Your mouth is a hole for me to use as I wish and your place is on you knees. Now lay back on the rug and spread your legs, little one. It's time for Daddy to take your pussy."

Licking her lips, shaken but more turned on than ever, Brianna leaned back on the rug. Running her hands over her tits, she slid them down over her abdomen and pulled off her thong. Looking up at him as he shed his shirt and pulled a condom out of his jean pocket, she slowly spread her legs. She enjoyed the expanse of his golden skin and muscled chest as he dropped his pants. Suddenly, he was looming over her, hovering over her body.

"You're so beautiful, Brianna," he murmured, kissing her softly. He rubbed his condom clad dick against her clit, enjoying her strangled gasp. "Are you ready to take my cock in your pussy like a good girl?"

"Yes, Daddy," she breathed.

"Good girls beg for their daddy's cock," he said, slapping her clit with his dick in a series of quick flicks.

"Please, Daddy. Please fuck my pussy with your big cock," she begged.

Lining himself up with her entrance, he obliged. The head of his cock breached her cunt, and they moaned in unison. It took several thrusts before he was fully seated within her. Once there, he paused, looking down at her. She whined, gyrating her hips and clawing at him. He pinned her hands above her head.

"Look at me, Brianna," he ordered. When her eyes locked with his, he resumed thrusting. "That's a good girl. I want to see your face while I make your pussy mine."

Her cries built as he thrust into her, dominating her in every way.

"I'm going to enjoy training you to be a perfect little slut for me," he said. "My baby is going to learn to come when her daddy says so. Would you like to be my on-command cum slut, baby?"

"Yes, Daddy, yes, yes, yes, YESSSSS," she screamed, and then her release crashed over her.

He continued thrusting, bringing on another wave of the orgasm. She was screaming herself hoarse, and she didn't care. He paused, buried inside her, and pressed his face into her neck. After a brief break, he resumed thrusting hard. He release her arms so he could start stimulating her clit and nipples.

"Daddy, please. It's too much," she moaned.

"Trust, Daddy, baby. You're going to come for me again."

Tears leaked from the corners of her eyes. She felt a pressure building like never before. Aydin's beard scraped the side of her face.

He whispered, "You can let go. Just let go, baby. I'm here to catch you." He suddenly doubled the pace of the hand that was working her clit and she shattered again. Aydin followed her in a series of shaky thrusts.

After a few minutes, Aydin rolled off of her. He was still winded from their exertions when she stirred beside him and moved to get up.

"Hang on," he said, pulling her back against his body. "Let me get you a warm washcloth. Just relax."

"I need the bathroom," she said, her head canted away from his.

"Hey," he said, turning her head towards him. "I'll show you the way. Is there anything you need?"

Her eyes skated across his.

"No, I just need a sec to clean up, and then I've gotta take off."

"What?" he said, his eyebrows snapping together.

"This was fun. I'll get out of your hair. I'm sure we both have work tomorrow." She climbed to her feet.

He couldn't believe it. She was trying to shut him out. Carefully, he stood and drew her back into the circle of his arms.

"Please don't do this," she said, her words tinged with desperation as he cuddled her against him.

"Brianna, I don't know what your past relationships have been like, but it is my responsibility and my privilege to look after you as your Dom. And I'll be honest, it's hurting my feelings that you're pushing me away."

Aydin felt her hot tears against his chest. It felt like his heart would burst out of his chest. His little one had been hurt and didn't know how to let him in.

"Will you let me draw you a bath? Stay with me, at least for a while?"

Sniffing, Brianna looked up at him and nodded. She gave him a small smile and laughed a little when he pulled her back in for an even bigger hug.

"Daddy is going to take good care of you from now on, darling."