Hot and Cold

Story Info
Hiding in the Freezer at work turns out to be a huge mistake.
1.1k words
3.82
34.2k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is a work of pure fantasy. My fantasy, in fact. In no way do I condone these activities in any way other than fantasy, or with prior consent (CNC Consensual Non-Consent)

All characters in this fiction are of legal age in this story.

I had been hiding in the freezer. It was a shitty fast food job, and I hated it. And so every chance I had, I disappeared, hid out, and tried not to be working. They asked me to fetch a few things from the big storage freezer in the basement, and I was happy to hide there for as long as I could, "looking" for something that was actually easy to find.

I had thought I was alone. Sitting in the cold. My nipples are as hard as diamonds and pressed into the cheap polyester shirt. I should have worn a bra, I thought, as I rubbed my legs for warmth.

And suddenly, I realized I was not alone. There was a moment of shadow before I felt him, as he moved between me and the light. And then suddenly I was wrapped in strong arms. One hand quickly over my mouth, and the other crushing me close to him. As he pulled me into the air and rushed me to the back of the freezer. I weighed nothing to him, and as the air rushed from my lungs, and my scream caught in my throat.

"No sound is getting through that door," I hear him growl in my ear, and I know he's right. And then he throws me. I collide with the icy cold steel walls of the freezer, my head bouncing off it, and I see stars, and slump to the ground. Disoriented.

In seconds he's on me, I feel the buttons pop from the polyester shirt as he rips it open, revealing my bare chest.I hear him chuckle at the sight and feebly raise my hands to cover my breasts. A useless gesture, which only makes it easier for him to get at my pants. He yanks them down to my ankles, but leaves them twisted there, making it hard for me to move my legs.

"Little sluts like you have no need for these," I hear him say as he slips his hand into my panties, and with a yank, tears them off me. It hurts more than I ever would have guessed as the lacy little thong bunches up tight and is pulled into my flesh, and then torn away, leaving streaks of pain across my hips and across the delicate flesh between my legs.

He discards the torn cloth beside me, as I begin to sob. I hear that chuckle again, and this time I hear something else...the sound of a zipper. I struggle to focus and I see it. His cock hangs out of his pants, long, thick and angry looking. My boyfriend isn't half this size, and it's terrifying, I look up to see who owns this thing, but before I can, I feel the slap across my face, my teeth rattle and I slump back with a cry.

I try to push myself back up, but suddenly his hands are on my hips, and I'm flipped around, my ass pulled up into the air as he forces my face onto the icy floor. He pulls my ass apart roughly, and the cold air hits my little holes and a shiver runs up my spine.

My pussy is so cold, the freezing air hitting the wet lips is painful, and I suddenly realize, through the haze, I'm dripping wet.

I manage to speak at last, to scream even, "No."

I don't know if I'm yelling at the ache in my pussy, or the cock about to own it...

And then the cold goes away, replaced by fire. I scream as he enters me. Hard, and fast, and deep. I've never been so full, and my tiny body was never meant to. I feel as though i am tearing. Instantly tears are streaking down my cheeks. And I hear a terrible noise. It's me. Screaming.

The sounds only excite him, and he pounds it into me harder, and harder. Then suddenly, I'm empty. I feel empty, and for a terrible moment, I need him back in me, but then, he is, and the pain is even worse. I can't even scream, as his massive cock rips into my asshole, I pass out from the pain.

Was it a second, a minute, an hour? I come to, fucked back to life by the pain in my ass as he viciously desecrates my body. I must have been out for a little while, as my face, is half frozen to the floor, which is covered in drool mixed with tears. My whole body hurts, except my ass. It's been too much, and i feel nothing there now. But I hear the grunts, and the sound of his flesh slapping against mine. I'm a ruined piece of fuck-meat. And he loves it. And I think, so do I.

And then he pulls out again, this time slowly, and I think it's worse coming out slow than it was going in. I feel like I am about to be turned inside out, and I struggle to look over my shoulder. All I see, for one brief moment is that throbbing cock. Before he pushes it back into my pussy. I feel it go in, numbly. Wondering if things could get any worse, and then I feel it, the heat of his cum as it spurts into me, plastering my insides.

I should be worried about the cum. I should be scared, since I am not on the pill, but all I want is to feel more of his cum fill me.

Once more he is out. And then he chuckles again, that damn chuckle.

"Maybe there's a use for this after all" he says. Picking up the shredded panties. I'm confused, and shaking, a messy heap on the icy floor.. I don't think, I don't resist, as he shoves the panties into my pussy, keeping as much cum in me as he can.

He grabs my hair then and pulls me up, I keep my eyes down this time. I don't want to see his face, I don't want to know. I gasp as he tugs me up by the hair, and once more, he pushes his cock in me. My mouth is stretched wide, and I feel my jaw straining. I taste my pussy, and his cum, and more than anything, I taste my ass on him, as he uses my mouth, pushing deep, gagging and choking me, making himself clean.

He leans down and whispers in my ear. "Take good care of my kid, you filthy slut"

And then he is gone.