Hot and Fuzzy Pt. 01

Story Info
An uptight cop is sent to the not-so-sleepy town of Forston.
8.7k words
4.25
10.9k
8

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, everyone again. So after the rip-roaring success of the first sex-story I've ever written I decided to have a crack at an entirely new sex story...ish, this time the story is based on my favourite buddy cop movie.

As such there will be mild spoilers for the film on which this work is loosely based and so I would suggest you watch that first.

Also there's a prelude to this episode first but if you want to start from here you can.

For everyone already familiar with the film, all participating characters in the following works are over 18.

That's it.

Day 0

Expulsion from Paradise

"I didn't ask for this!" Melissa, my wife for the last seven years, yelled at me. She was looking at me with angry tears streaming down her face at the bad news I'd been forced to give her.

"I didn't either!" I shot back. Of course I had no choice in the matter. I was a newly promoted police sergeant. I had to go where they sent me and now I was being sent to Forston, Somerset, in the middle of nowhere, seemingly as punishment for being too damn good at my job and making my fellow colleagues look bad due to my exceptionalism. It was a far cry from the bright lights and entertainment of the big city, but Mel was far from understanding.

"You're clearly not bothered about what it does to us, what this does to our marriage?!" Mel spat back with fury. In truth, she wasn't wrong. We'd been coasting for four years now, the pandemic had just revealed the cracks in our relationship and tore them open. It wasn't that Mel wasn't attractive, she was VERY attractive. Her long straight black hair that slung low to halfway down her back, her big brown eyes that were so dark they were almost like black holes pulling you in, her full yet perky boobs, her squishy biteable ass marked her out as the kind of woman any man would want, but, for months, I didn't, and I couldn't work out why? "You love the FORCE more than you love me! Deny it!"

"That is not true!" I retorted. I did love Mel ...a little ...still, and I didn't love my job at all. It was just what I did to pay the bills. True, I was good at it, remarkably so, but it was just a part of me. My relationship with work was about the same as I had with my kitchen cutlery ...functional.

"We're losing our family, our friends, we're losing everything!" Mel cried. She was still in her work gear of white blouse and black pencil skirt which amplified everything right about her, and she was right about this also. We were losing a hell of a lot and gaining nothing but quiet. The funny thing was that years ago we would have considered this to be our ideal. Just me and her out of the busy city, the two of us, together. I missed those better days and the people that we were, rather than what we had become.

"Look, let's think about this logically. You can work from home, there's less money you'll have to spend on the commute, the promotion is more money for me, there's a cottage that comes with the job and I believe it's won village of the year ...so many times the residents have lost count," I state, giving her the same spiel the guys in command gave me. Mel was still crying but this seemed to calm her down.

"I'm gonna need a week to get things sorted here," Mel replied, wiping away a tear.

"Thank you," I replied, moving to give her a hug and being met with a stern rebuttal as she exited the room. I watched her leave, her ass moving side to side as she walked away like a model, but rather than feeling hot and bothered I just felt ...nothing. We could try again in Forston, but it would be like applying a band aid to a broken neck. I went over to my bedside table and picked up the other big thing whose opinion I valued in life, my magic eight-ball and asked what was on my mind.

"Are Mel and I gonna make it?" I queried and shook it furiously, the waters settling before a new triangular shape appeared and stared back at me.

Cannot predict right now

Christ! Even the eight ball had little good news for me. It looked like we were done, and nothing could change that.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

8 years earlier

The breeze took the edge off the summer heat and made soaking the rays more bearable. We would probably still burn a little but I didn't care. I'd brought Mel out here on a summer picnic in the middle of nowhere for one reason only, to ask her to marry me. My nerves were kicking in a little as we lay on the big tartan blanket that was a gift from her mum. The food had largely gone and we'd already demolished the first bottle of red. Mel was led on the blanket, but resting on one elbow, she had a lustful look in her eyes, her crop-top looked like it was struggling to hold her in, her low slung jeans gripping her hips in exactly the same way I wanted to. I kept telling myself the time wasn't right but eventually I knew I was just procrastinating for the sake of it. I should just get on with it and propose.

"There's some dessert in the hamper, I'll go grab it," I said, as I made a move, before Mel grabbed me by the lapels on my short sleeve shirt and pulled me on top of her.

I'd rather just grab you!" Mel stated as she kissed me, her hands quickly moving underneath my shirt. I was sorely tempted to let this happen, but I knew this was the moment. I removed myself from her, reached into the hamper and brought out an ice cream tub, opened it up, and removed the ring case.

"HUHHHH!" Mel inhaled upon seeing the case, her hands raising to her mouth. I moved onto one knee and opened the box to show her the yellow diamond ring (responsibly sourced, just like she wanted).

"Mel. We've been together three years and in honesty, I've loved every day with you. Will you do me the honour of making me your wife ...I mean being my husband ...I mean...well, you know what I mean, right?" I asked. Mel started to laugh and put the ring on her finger, stared at it a few moments, then launched herself at me.

I fell back on the grass as her mouth met mine, her hands holding my face in place, preventing my lips from moving anywhere else except being pressed against hers, her hips mashed against me as her tongue moved inside. I moved my hands through her hair that felt like spun silk in my fingers, it was then her hands moved from my hair and started pulling at my clothing, buttons flicking off my shirt as she pulled the two sides apart, my hands yanked her top over head as we continued to kiss. We stopped temporarily to remove our jeans and unders in one smooth move before our bodies mashed together again in a furious union, Mel's hot skin on mine as her lips pressed hard against me, my fingers squeezing and stroking her skin. I rolled her over, picked her up and threw her back in the grass, a startled scream escaped her lips as she moved through the air. I then moved swiftly and buried my face between her thighs, my eyes meeting hers as she smiled down at me.

That smile. That smile when it was flashed your way was something you wanted to see more, and my tongue was making good on that as I used it to explore inside her wet pussy lips, dragging it round and savouring the taste of Mel on my tongue, my hands gripping her tanned thighs and locking my mouth in place over her snatch as her hands cupped my head in place also. Mel's juices covered my lips and chin as I lapped away at her, soft moans escaping as she writhed seductively, her breaths heavy as she gently stroked my hair.

"Oh, Mike ...promise ...promise you won't stop ...UH, GOD...doing ...this," Mel asked as I nodded against her slit, letting my tongue press long strokes against her, my hands moving up to her breasts, the nipples tweaking between my fingers as I swirled my tongue inside her, her body quivering as I feasted upon her, wanting more of her delicious self on my tongue, squeezing her nipples between my thick fingers and drawing soft mewling cries from her as my tongue encircled her clit.

"I want...URRR...I...NGGHH! I need...you...I need you," Mel gasped as I lowered one hand and stretched a digit inside her seeking out the curve inside her hot self, sliding my finger ever onward as I drew my tongue up over her clit, my head moving from side to side as I did so, her breathing getting shorter and shorter as she started to cum. "Mike...No...I need...I need. RAAAR!"

Mel roared defiantly, pushed herself off the grass and pushed me onto my back. Her face between my legs holding my thick, solid self up for inspection before licking slowly and deliberately at the end, then taking me inside her warm, wet, welcoming mouth.

I watched as my now fiance locked eyes with me and sunk her mouth down to my waist, wearing a sultry expression on her face, her head moving back as she worked my rod with her mouth and hand together, her naked, heart-shaped ass rising out of the grass behind her. I mouthed my love for her as she continued to gobble me down and lick up my shaft whilst one of her hands slowly moved my foreskin back and forth, her other hand was between her own legs working herself still. I watched as her naked ass wriggled in the air. I could tell she was getting hungry for me, whenever she got itchy, like she couldn't keep still it was time for action. Mel moved her mouth down to my right ball and sucked it inside her mouth. I rolled my head, momentarily surrendering to the sensation of my fiance's hot mouth surrounding my gonad as she rolled her tongue around it. God, it was fabulous. She took me out of her mouth with a pop and said "I love you," before laying back in the grass, her legs spread wide with the fingers of her right hand playing with her snatch, whilst the fingers on her left hand beckoned me over.

"Do it my favourite way," Mel said. I did not need to be asked twice. I moved over on my knees and yanked her legs in the air, a yelp escaping involuntarily from Mel as I did. I positioned myself at her pussy and held her legs so her feet rested on my shoulders, my hands holding her in place at the hips as I slammed inside her, my hips pummeling hers as her back curved downwards, her shoulders rubbing against the grass and her arms by her side as she relinquished control and allowed me to take her.

"Oh, Mike! Where on earth ...MMMM ...did you get ...Oh Jesus! ...this stamina?" Mel asked as I continued to move inside her, my hands holding her in place from the tops of her thighs. Her cunt was gripping my cock every-time I plunged inside her, the delicious wetness like entering a hot living room from a cold winter's eve, that feeling of being physically enveloped by the person that you loved. Goddamn, there was no feeling quite like it. I watched Mel's face as she lazily allowed herself to be fucked by me. She said she loved watching my muscled torso plough into her, I could see her eyes move to my crotch as I rammed inside her.

"Cum in me, make me pregnant," Mel implored as I began to increase my pace. I looked into her beautiful face and for a second as the sweat dripped down me, as I looked at Mel's beautiful trimmed bush, her flat stomach, her misshapen boobs due to her awkward position and wanted to give myself to her entirely, to fill her with my seed, to grow something inside her, to hold her hand while she birthed our child, in that moment as I fucked the living daylights out of her and saw that future I could feel my rod begin to twitch and pulse as my orgasm teetered every nearer, I was seconds away from giving her everything she was asking of me when I pulled out and watched as my cock exploded all over her stomach. I let go of her legs and moved her gently to the floor before lying down on the grass next to her.

"I'm sorry," I said as I got my breath back. "I'm...I'm just not sure yet"

"It's okay," Mel replied, in that way women do when it's pretty fucking far from okay. I should have just given her what she wanted then. Looking back I now realise that it was that moment more than anything that doomed us.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Present Day

"Hello, is that Sergeant Michael Angelo?" a cheery voice enquired down the phone, as I sat on the train, halfway through the six hour journey to Forston.

"That it is? May I ask who this is?" I asked back. I assumed it was a fellow officer as news of my promotion wasn't something a telemarketer would know.

"I'm chief inspector Frank Forrester, just thought I'd ring you up and introduce myself," my Chief Inspector stated in that easy-going manner of his.

"I'm sorry, sir. I didn't realise I was talking to a superior officer," I apologise. The last thing I want for my latest posting is a bad start.

"Oh, don't worry about that, after all, you don't start till tomorrow," Frank chuckled. "No, I'm ringing with some news about the cottage. I'm afraid it needs fumigating as there's a rat and insect infestation. I'm afraid you'll have to stay at the local hotel."

My heart sank on hearing this news. My wife Mel was far from thrilled over the move and this news could well hasten our split. I could just see it now. She'd come up from London, spend two days bouncing off the walls in this crappy hotel and then return leaving me here permanently. This was the weird thing about our relationship. It wasn't working and we'd grown so far apart that we were completely different people from those giddy twenty year olds that fell in love, but I didn't want to actually lose her either. Our relationship made no sense, but the precariousness of it made complete sense. I didn't need this extra bad news and felt furious over yet another shitty turn of events, but responded in literally the only way I could under the circumstances.

"Very good, sir. Thank you."

I hadn't even arrived yet and it had already been a day.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

I arrived in darkness and all the old fuddy-duddies that probably lived here were off the streets. Most likely they were all at home drinking cocoa and watching their soaps. The hotel was everything I imagined it would be. It looked like a miniature castle, complete with Tudor-style, leaded windows and a stone front. I went inside to find that my instincts were as sharp as ever. Lots of dark wooden furniture, heavily stained with varnish and years of nicotine filled the hallway, a patterned, Victorian rug greeted visitors and someone was sat in a chair facing a fire, snoring violently as the flames roared magnificently, the yellow waves of heat cavorting furiously, even managing to send wafts of heat over to me who'd just walked in. This magnificent room was wrapped around by a staircase that led to the upstairs rooms and a narrow passageway that overlooked this ornate and decorative anteroom. I looked around and could see a small, cubby, reception room with a bell and another chair facing away from me, with a huge plume of red hair visible from the top and sides.

"Hello. I believe you're expecting me," I commented, trying to be helpful.

"You're right, I am expecting you...BIG BOY!" A female voice came back as she spun on her chair and spread her legs wide, revealing a short skirt with no underwear beneath and an equally red bush, her already wet pussy showing between her black stockinged thighs before she pulled her legs together and moved them back under the reception desk. "OH MY GOD! I am SO sorry! I thought you were my husband, Shaun!"

"I ...you ...erm ...I," was as much as I could say in that moment as words failed to materialise from my mouth before my flashing hotel landlady spared my blushes by speaking again.

"You must be the new sergeant! Wow! You're much more handsome than the last guy," my landlady retorted while raising her eyebrows and leaning forward revealing an awful lot of ample freckled cleavage.

"Thank you, but I am married," I replied, holding up my ring.

"Shouldn't let that stop you having fun, should it, Shaun?" she asked the sleeping figure who just snuffled and gurgled before carrying on sleeping. "How long have you been in the force?"

"Service," I mumbled. "I've been in this role for around seven years".

"Seven years. Wonderful," my landlady replied. "I'm Sylvia Sadler, I take it you had a pleasant journey, COCK!"

"I beg your pardon!"

"British version of the American word Roosters, five across," Sylvia stated as she brought her crossword over and began to began to write as I glanced at the clues.

"If it's Roosters with an S it's probably cocks," I suggested.

"Cocks. Nice," Sylvia responded with a mischievous grin. Now I've put you in the honeymoon suite as we were advised about you'd be arriving with your wife. Where is she by the way?"

"She's ...er ...coming next week," I said, trying to remain enthused about the situation. "But, thank you for asking...Fanny!"

"I'm sorry?" Sylvia remarked with raised eyebrows. I was starting to feel like I'd walked straight into a 'Carry-On' film.

"First name of TV chef, Craddock. It's nine down," I replied, helpfully.

"Thanks. I owe you one," Sylvia replied with a wink as she handed me the room key. I smiled politely back as I then attempted to navigate the narrow passageways with my two large suitcases, and make my way to the honeymoon suite. As I looked about I realised it could be worse. The bed was a double four-poster. I moved my hands over the posts to inspect the damage I could see from where things appeared to have dug into the wood, like ropes or chains or something. Like someone was held here, maybe against their will, maybe not. I was already curious about my landlady and this had piqued my interest even further. I looked about the room further and in the drawers came across a humanist bible called "The Good Book" (never seen one of those before), some lubricant (thankfully unopened), a 12 pack of condoms (same) what looked like a black sleep mask that turned out to be an erotic blindfold and a...personal massager.

"What the hell is this place about?" I asked myself as I flopped down on the bed, staring at the ceiling whilst the water pipes chugged in the wall behind me. I checked my phone to see if I'd had a message from Mel, and in spite of the high bars for 4G there was no "good luck" or "hope things are going well". I thought for a moment before sending her a text myself.

Arrived safe.

Missing you. X

I watched as the SMS went to 'delivered' status and waited. For a few moments the dots appeared indicating that she was replying back and I waited anxiously just looking at the screen, until the dots went off and no message was received. The lack of words made me feel hollow inside. A message received, a reply started and then ditched for whatever reason. Did she not care? Was she with someone else? Her pay was more than mine even with the promotion. I could only shake my head in disappointment as I considered the depressing state things had gotten in. I stared up at the ceiling for answers but as it provided none I decided to explore the village a little to see exactly what I was getting into. I slung my jacket on and headed down the hall, a slew of closed doors with strange suite names marked my path until I heard something that stopped me in my tracks.

"Mmph!" a noise emerged from behind me. I stopped and pressed back against the wall. I could see one door, slightly ajar.

"Hmph!" the sound came again. It could be someone hurt or in trouble. I had to help. I could not stand idly by whilst someone was in need of assistance. I moved to the ajar door and pushed it open gently so I could see inside.

There, lying on the bed naked was a young woman, her long, blonde, curly hair strewn across the pillow. She was moving a vibrator against herself between her thighs, her hips rolling against it. Her eyes were closed as she bit her bottom lip and moaned into the air. I could feel my heart start to beat in my chest as I watched her. She was clearly lost in her own fantasy. I'd loved to be able to see into her thoughts, it was at that moment that she opened her eyes and stared right at me.