All Comments on 'Hot and Fuzzy Pt. 01'

by Emilymcplugger

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story is such fun! Love the alliterative cast of characters characters; Mel and Michael, Martin and Michelle Middlesmith, the dynamic duo of Sylvia and Shaun Sadler with Sara and Stephanie in close support, Frank Forrester of the Forston Force (sorry Service mea culpa), Byron Butcher and the homophonic Mr. Richard Wright.

A mysterious village dripping eros seems suspiciously like a place that could bear the name Wickerman Wold: with an insect and rat infested cottage and a vaguely foreboding castle like hotel forming focal points for future action. Will Michael Angelo turn out to be an archangel with a flaming sword, or a weak vessel to be himself consumed by flame? What of Jenny who seems to out of place amongst the alliterations? Does that singularity portend anything?

I can't wait until the next chapter to see where you take this story. Following the workings of such a creatively playful mind has been a delight! Thank you! 5 stars.

Djmac1031Djmac103110 months ago

This is gonna be a fun ride I can tell.

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerr9 months ago

Great start, sounds like a Fun town!

;->

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEmilymcplugger@Emilymcplugger
Writing a story just as a one-off, maybe. Or maybe two. We’ll see. Well, we did see. We’re two stories done and two collections of short parody songs in POETRY. Next it was my oft-promised story of a virus/mind-control/reluctance/seduction/erotic horror/Sci-Fi story…The...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES