Hot and Fuzzy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH MY STARS!" Jenny exhaled as her hips met mine, her hands on my stomach as she leaned forward. Mel shifted her weight over my torso and I heard the sounds of them kissing as I hungrily lapped at Mel's delicious cunt, the three of us locked together in mutual delight as Jenny's hot quim wrapped herself right around my throbbing meat and Mel lowered herself onto my face.

And that's how it always worked. The three of us together would always get me off, always had. Jenny worked in Mel's office and her tight outfits mixed with her girly nature had always made her seem effortlessly attractive. Now though, that fantasy was growing stale. These days I wondered if I appeared outside the shower they'd ask what on Earth I was doing there. My cock was still hard in my hand but that in itself felt like a Pyrrhic Victory. With all the arguments and the resentment during lockdowns as we couldn't do anything and couldn't even agree as to what to watch on TV I just felt we were drifting away from each other. I'd have given anything to hear her moaning in bliss at our cumming together.

"Oh yeah."

How I longed to hear Mel moan like that in delight at what I was doing to her, to hear her lose herself.

"Oh, God. Don't stop!"

It would be great to hear her say that whilst my head was between her thighs or my hips smashing against hers.

"Oh, Shaun!"

"Shaun? Who the fuck was Shaun?" I open my eyes and could see a thin stream of light coming out from behind the mirror. The words appeared to be coming from the next room, from the light itself. I took my naked self out of bed and walked over to the mirror and chest of drawers and then, as gently as I could, dragged the mirror and drawers away from the wall and looked through.

In the room next door, which I assumed belonged to the hotel landlady and landlord, I found out where the woman I spied earlier had gone. On another four poster was the landlady, her legs spread wide, at her pussy was the woman I had peeped in on previously with her face between the landlady's legs, running her tongue along her cleft as she was shoved forward over and over again by Shaun, who I assumed was the Landlady's husband, his athletic body thrusting into the young woman as she tongued at his wife. without thinking I tried to control my breathing as I gripped my cock and moved my hand up and down. Shaun was steady in his pace as he watched the blonde's head between his wife's legs, Shaun and his wife sharing loving glances as he plowed another woman who was serving them both. At the top of the bed the blonde's friend, a lithe brunette with her hair tied back in a pony-tail, was sat upright at the end of the bed using the toy that her friend had used on herself whilst she watched this all unfold, her hips twitching as she witnessed the spectacle in front of her.

"Fuck her, Shaun, fuck her good!" spat Sylvia angrily as she watched her husband pummel back and forth into the young woman, their eyes glazed over with desire as they held some sort of sensual connection in spite of the person between them.

"Oh yeah...OH! Is he good, Sara?" the woman with the vibrator pressed against herself asked her friend.

"He's SO good, Steph," Sara stated, taking her mouth away from Sylvia's slit just for a moment before tucking back in. Stephanie continued to watch with the vibrator held firm beneath her hips, a look of longing on her face that said she wanted what was going-on to happen to her, like she was just waiting for her turn. Shaun upped the speed into Sara and she started to moan into his wife as she ate her pussy.

"NGH! HMMMM. MMM, Yeah. Oh GOD, YEAH! I'M GONNA...NNNNN!" Sara yelled her back arched away from between Sylvia's legs, her head held back as the pleasure wracked her body, her nipples standing upright, seemingly pointing at Sylvia as her body tensed and she held her hand back to stop Shaun doing any more, before she slumped forward onto Sylvia, completely spent.

"Anyone know what I'm meant to do with this?" Shaun asked his hard-on very much hard and still on.

"I'll take it!" offered Steph as she removed the electronic massager from herself and moved around the bed and to the wall where the cubby-hole was. She placed her hands against the wall and jimmied from side to side, getting herself in position for Shaun. The big man moved behind her and grabbed her ass.

"You ready, little lady?" Shaun asked mockingly as he held his monster behind her.

"Just get it in me!" Steph retorted back.

"Yeah, don't tease the girl, Shaun, you know what she wants".

"Fair enough," Shaun replied and moved himself inside Steph.

"HUUUH!" Steph inhaled, her eyes going wide before she spotted my one eye on the other side of the wall. "There you are!"

"Damn right, I'm there!" said Shaun moving himself against the young woman as she stared at me across the divide.

"Oh, God, that's good. I need THIS!" Steph said, although it felt like she was talking into the wall rather than talking to Shaun. I was stroking myself firmly as Shaun started to fuck Steph with more power, his hands reaching round and grabbing her breasts as he leaned into her back. Steph was breathing and moaning in response to Shaun's actions but her face was locked on my eye watching her, I could see her mouthing something at me as I watched her get fucked. "I want you...I want you."

"I want you, too," Shaun muttered as he started to ram into her hard, oblivious that the words were being spoken to me. I continued to try and keep pulling on my other half whilst maintaining my shallow breathing. I looked over to the bed momentarily as I heard a noise from there and could see the Landlady Sylvia and the blonde, both on their side's as they 69'd each other on the bed, going from ravenously tasting each other to rocking back in delight at the other person's efforts.

"I'm cumming now, I'm gonna cum all over...HMMMMM!" Steph moaned as Shaun himself grabbed her ponytail and stiffened also, the two of them cummng at the same time as I shot my load against the wall in response to the multitude of stimulus I had received over the course of the day. I was breathing heavy with my eyes closed, as I opened them to look at Steph I could see the young brunette staring back at me, offering a wink before going back to the bed and dropping down on it. I looked down to see that although I was spent I was still solid after everything that had happened in the day.

I walked to the bed and fell onto it and stared at the ceiling. I was missing Mel like crazy, I was horny as Hell after everything going on in this crazy place and I hadn't even started work yet.

It had been a day.

End of Part 1