Hot and Fuzzy Pt. 02

Story Info
The new Sergeant meets the gang and what a gang?
8.3k words
4.44
5.3k
4

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, everyone again. So after the rip-roaring success of the first sex-story I ever wrote I decided to have a crack at an entirely new sex story...ish, this time the story is based on my favourite buddy cop movie.

As such there will be mild spoilers for the film on which this work is loosely based and so I would suggest you watch that first.

For everyone already familiar with the film, all participating characters in the following works are over 18.

That's it.

Day 1

The Gang's all here and what a Gang

I woke up at six as I did every morning, still led naked where I'd dropped. I looked down and could see my best friend was already awake and laying across my stomach ready to start the day. I stared over at the wall where I'd made a deposit the night previous. If I was gonna play a Peeping Tom again I'd need to remember to take a tissue, thankfully that stain could always be covered by the dresser. I got up as quietly as I could and moved over to the eye-hole in the wall.

I looked in and could see Shaun, Steph and Sara all laying on the bed, with Shaun the filling in this Steph and Sara sandwich as they lay cuddled up to him. I couldn't see Sylvia though until she moved in front of the eye-hole still naked. I nearly choked on air when she did that, her body showing some mild signs of raging but her tits were still impressively ample, her curves suitably biteable and her ass deliciously kissable. I stood and watched her get dressed as the others slept. Sylvia got her black bra on before putting on her skirt and blouse (no knickers from the night before of course) and headed to the door, stopping as she got there and looking dead at the peephole, before smiling and exiting the room.

I slumped to the bed, feeling horny as Hell. I picked up my phone, opened up my photo app and moved to videos. There was one on here that reminded me of better times. I found the right file and clicked on play.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

"You look SO sexy," I say to Mel as she lies on the bed naked.

"You always say that!" Mel says, moving her long black hair under her nose in a shy yet seductive manner. She knows she's hot and plays for the camera, for me, back when I meant something.

"Are you wet for me, sweet?" I ask as I stand over her on the hotel bed. We were away for a week in Prague celebrating our third wedding anniversary when I took this video. She smiles and nods, raising her eyebrows as she does so. "Show me!"

I move down the bed and watch Mel giggle as she moves a hand down her body, enjoying the feel of her own skin on her sensitive boobs, rubbing them down over her stomach and then moving through her dark hair, still wet and glistening from the bathroom, before reaching inside herself and sliding a finger into her wetness while she watches me watching her. Her eyes became distant as her mind whirred in delight at the moment as I stood above her, as naked as she was. God, she looks amazing.

"I am so wet!" Mel confirms, her words acting like a magnet to me. I bend down and position myself between her legs and push myself in whilst my phone records all of it.

"Ooh, you are SO wet, Mel!" I tell her as I move inside. I wasn't kidding, she's practically volcanic down there as I push inside her tight fissure, my strokes deep and slow as I record this for perpetuity. There's no way I'm gonna be a QCM and put that on the record (Quick-Cum-Michael) I move the video up to Mel's face as we start to move. "You know what I want tonight?"

"No," Mel breathes as I move my hips a little harder. "What do you want?"

"I want a tit-wank with those massive mammaries of yours," I state whilst pounding her a little more, her welcoming, warm self wrapping round my cock, like these two pieces of us were meant to always fit together like this. I keep going but I know what I want to do tonight, and that's to feel my cock squeezed between her sizable tits and watch as my cum splashes on her tits and her face.

"Go on then," Mel states. I don't need asking twice and move up the bed, straddles across her stomach, my cock, placed in between her boobs as she pushes them together. I begin to fuck them, the foreskin moving up and down as I do so. My eyes moved between Mel's feeders and that incredible face, her pouty lips that look so good wrapped around my cock, those high-cheek bones that mean she looks like a model and those massive brown eyes. Right now she was watching my cock pulse and rub between her tits as I continued to thrust between them. "I can feel him growing, Michael!"

I loved it when she'd use my full name during sex, I don't know why. I pushed my rod between her boobs as she pushed them together while snarling at me demandingly, wanting my spunk all over her, craving it. I look at her nipples standing to attention, the burnt umber areolas pushing them up in the centre. I would have both of those in my mouth before evenings end but right now, I wanted to release myself all over this beautiful creature and watched as my load covered her tits.

"Hmmm, Mel. I'm getting there, babe!" I tell her as she looks up at me with an open mouthed smile as she can feel my weighted self start to pulse between her boobs.

"Yeah, come on then. Cum all over me, Michael!" Mel goads as I start to feel my cock well up as the pressure of Mel squeezing her breasts together, the stunning visual of her beneath me and that wanton look on her face all pushed me over the edge.

"NNNGH! FUCK!" I roared as I moved my dick out from one of its favourite places and came all over boobs, the hot goo hitting her neck and chin and splattering her boobs as she smiled and laughed while watching my meat lose it over her incredible body. I leant forward as she wiped the mess off her chin.

"Happy anniversary, Michael! Hope you enjoyed your present!" Mel smiles at me. I move back down her body, my cock still solid and ready to go.

"Happy anniversary to you!" I chide back as I move my cock inside her, enjoying hearing her moan as I do, ready to return the favour to this amazing creature.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

I closed the file and took a breath as the tiny video on my phone represented everything we once had, everything we were losing. I went to my text messages and looked at the few words from the previous night.

Glad you landed safe.

Missing you, too. X

Seven words and a kiss. Mel probably had no idea how much that meant, but it did. I wanted to tell her, but at the same time didn't want to seem like the one who was weak, the one who was needy. I'd text her a little later but now. I had my morning routine to do. I opened up my drawers, removed my workout gear and began the same process that I followed to the letter every morning, and new location or not I would damn well keep it here. First thing, fifty push-ups followed by a quick 5K run. As I exited the hotel and jogged at a gentle pace throughout the town I was met with a throng of "Morning Sergeant" from seemingly half the village. It felt weird that everyone knew who I was yet I had no idea who they were. Until one voice piped up next to me as a complete surprise.

"I'M ON THE RUN!" Byron Butcher blurted out. I nearly fell backwards at his exclamation.

"You're what?" I asked, uncertainly. I was six foot but Byron had at least a couple of inches on me and had the look of a cliche scoundrel from an old Hollywood movie.

"On the run!...With you! HA HA HA! I love a morning jog myself and knew we'd be besties! We'll have to arrange going to the half-marathon in a month's time. CATCH ME IF YOU CAN!" Byron shouted and with that he darted off, leaving me alone with my thoughts and a new personal best.

"There's something wrong with this place," I muttered to myself.

"Morning, Sergeant," Sylvia shouted as she lugged the tables out for open-air diners to enjoy breakfast.

"Hey," I mumbled back and headed up to my room to shower, before having my standard breakfast of muesli, one runny egg, one slice of toast cut into soldiers, one decaffeinated coffee and one yoghurt drink, changed into my uniform and then made my way to the station, picking up my oracle as I headed for the door. My

Mind washed over the rocky surface of many questions before going back out to sea, till one question snagged on the shores of consciousness.

"Will today be a better day than yesterday?" I quizzed my magic eight-ball before shaking him with a flurry and then resting awaiting its sage wisdom to pop forth, which it eventually did.

Outlook good.

"Well thank Christ for that," I thought as I retrieved my phone as I remembered to text Mel before I left.

Day one. Hope I make a God impression.

I watched as my message to Mel left with the typo still in there. I went back in and sent the amendment with a laughing emoji and headed off. The walk to the station was uneventful with no semi-naked villagers in sight. After the previous night this felt like a huge plus. I arrived at the station only to be met with the same sergeant from the previous evening who looked rather the worse for wear after being up all night, except now he was reading Stephen King's "Christine".

"Sergeant," I began. "Rough night?"

"Meh!" he mumbled back, the jovial and jolly personality from the previous night now gone.

"How are the guests from last night?" I ask, trying to see if this piques his interest.

"Guests? This isn't a bleeding hotel" he stated, angrily. I make a mental note that the duty sergeant is not a morning person and head down to look in on the suspects. Sadly as the station only had four cells due to it being such a small station some of the previous night's collection of reprobates had to be placed in cells together. I hoped that wouldn't be an issue.

I looked through the rectangular hatch in cell one and could see one of the men I arrested asleep, and thankfully, fully clothed. In cell 2 the story was the same with someone else also asleep on the narrow cot.

I opened the third hatch only to see that the previous night's shenanigans had not stopped. On the cot was one of the revellers from the previous evening sat on the bed, whilst one of the women from last night's debacle, her top pulled low, between his legs, sucking on his cock.

The dainty blonde bobbed her head enthusiastically as he just looked at her in wonder that he could get so lucky. I WONDERED how he'd got so lucky. I looked behind me and could see no-one else down here and so I resumed my position at the door watching them. The young woman stopped for a moment and removed him from her mouth only to place her molehills either side of his tool and rub them up and down, her tongue touching the tip as he thrust upwards. My duty as an officer was to get them to stop, to prevent further infractions of the law...but I did not. I watched as this little pixie of a woman wrapped both hands around the shaft and moved it to their mouth again. The guy started to twitch and breathe heavier, his lip curling in a sneery snarl as her efforts started to have the desired effect.

"That's it, Gracie! Go on then, lass!" he said as she gobbled him down voraciously, the vein in his dick starting to pulse and throb as her cheeks hollowed around his meat, before the guy grasped her head to make sure her mouth did not escape his girth as he shot his load inside her.

I should have shouted at them, reprimanded them, but instead I quietly closed the hatch with as little fuss as possible. What the Hell was wrong with this place? I went to the last cell and opened the hatch to find the first person I arrested the previous evening. The young topless women who blew the raspberry and gave me the V's. I opened the hatch and was greeted by the sight of an empty cot and no sign of her. Where the Hell was she?

"CAN I GET CELL 4 OPEN?" I shout back to whoever's here.

"Can you open cell 4, Danielle?" someone asks. The door clicks open and I pull the door outward only to be met with an empty square space.

"Oh my word! She's escaped!" I state in wonder at how someone semi-clothed and quite inebriated could have so easily gotten out of her locked cell.

"Oh no! How did she manage that?" a female voice comes from behind me. I turn around only to be greeted by the woman whose cell this was the previous evening, except now she was clothed in a police uniform.

"Why are you wearing a police uniform?" I ask, in surprise.

"Because this is my work gear, and I'm at work," she states. My heart sinks in my chest. An older gent then appears behind her with a beaming smile and a friendly manner that I recognise instantly even though I only encountered it previously on the phone.

"Ah, Michael! Glad to finally meet you! Chief Inspector Frank Forrester! And I believe you've already met my daughter!" Frank responds cheerily. My heart plummets in my chest as I digest this info.

"Riiight!" said I

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

"Forston is the safest village in the country," the Chief retorts proudly, his chin held high as he considers his role in the village's success proudly. Frank was in his fifties but clearly looked 10 years younger with his full head of greying hair. He was lean and had either great genes or else a ridiculously meticulous healthcare regime. I didn't ask which as he continued speaking. "But that doesn't mean it requires any less skill in our acting as keepers and maintainers of the peace. We must always act for the good of all."

"The good of all," I repeat as I remembered what I'd heard the previous evening.

"Wunderbar!" the Chief responds, enthusiastically. "Now, I'll give you the grand tour of the station."

The three of us, the Chief, his daughter and I, then began the tour of the quietest and least busy police station I have ever seen, with no evidence in the evidence room, the riot room was tidy but looked like it was rarely used, the noticeboard had one notice for the humanist church fete in the next few days, that sounded like a barrel of laughs...and an empty one at that.

"Now how about a trip to everyone's best buddies?" the Chief suggested jovially before introducing me to Detective Sergeant Booker and Detective Constable Barber, who sat motionless in their seats, showing all the urgency of a snail playing human statues. "I expect you wonder why we call them everyone's best buddies?"

"Is it because they're both called Buddy?" I exhaled, barely believing the Chief thought this was a tough question.

"Wow! I heard you were good!" the Chief responded enthusiastically.

"Also, it's because they're Buddy hard work to talk to, innit, Dad!" Danielle responded before an empty water bottle from the cooler came out and smacked into her head with a DONK!

"You Mother-F..."

"That'll be all, Danielle," the Chief interjected before moving me on to a room with a brass plaque on the door marked command centre. Inside was a gaunt man in a tweed jacket who looked like a teacher. He got up as we entered the room and shook my hand solidly and vigorously.

"I'm Roger Rider. Civilian liaison!" Roger enthused. I noticed a pin on his jacket that said FSO.

"FSO? I take it that stands for Forston Surveillance Organisation," I asked, instinctively showing my observational skills.

"Er..." Roger began, before exchanging a nervous look with the Chief before finishing his sentence. "...Yes. Yes it is. From here I observe the entire town, which reminds me Frank. We've got to do something about these evangelicals. Look at this. One o clock! Two o clock! Three o clock!"

At each change in the hour Roger would show video clips of a young couple in their twenties espousing the word of the lord as the day went on. The guy was wearing a mauve Jumper over beige slacks, while his significant other was wearing a beige cardigan over a light brown skirt that went all the way to her ankles.

"They're just young uns. They'll come around," the Chief replied before whispering in Roger's ear and then taking me on to finally meet the rest of my colleagues, including a bookish individual by the name of sergeant Fuller, who seemed to have little awareness of what was happening around her, an older gent called constable Wheeler who, when he spoke, seemed to be speaking in a dialect more akin to gibberish and finally a beautiful constable with tied back blonde hair, hips and an ass that seemed to be straining to push their way out of her skirt and a rack that seemed to have permanently popped the top three buttons on her blouse. The young constable marched up and shook my hand before introducing herself.

"I'm Talia Turner. My, you're a handsome fellow. I'm sure we will have a lot of fun!" said Talia, with a wink and a smile. I held up my hand with my wedding ring as I always did in this situation.

"I'm afraid I'm already taken," I remarked, kindly but firmly.

"That's okay," Constable Turner replied, before stepping in close to me. "I'm taken, too. Perhaps we can go on a double date."

I coughed on air at that suggestion as she raised one eyebrow whilst looking at me seductively. What on Earth was wrong with this place?

"Now as it's almost eleven'o'clock, I'd say it's time for a spot of lunch," my new boss informed the station to be met with uproarious cheers from everyone else around me, like I was trapped in some kind of bawdy, seventies, lame-duck, sex-comedy that had about as much genuine sex as the collection box at the local humanist church.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

The pub was surprisingly busy for that time of day, but mainly because we were all there. My fellow officers ordered pints and wine, while I remained steadfast with my tonic water. I brought my drink up to my mouth for a sip but before I could take it the interrogation from my fellow officers began.

"So, now you've been here a day I guess you can tell us all what we're doing wrong," Sergeant Fuller started.

"It's not about telling you what you're doing wrong," I reply.

"Himf more finch welk croms trim fine, right?" Constable Wheeler stated.

"Yeah!" everyone replied, leaving me stymied as to what was said.

"Look it wasn't my decision to be shipped off down here," I stated, to try and alleviate their concerns, but still they managed to twist it against me.

"What's wrong with here?" Constable Fuller asked.

"Nothing, I'm not implying you're all a bunch of wurzels or anything?" I corrected her, although I knew after the words had left my lips that I'd created another trap for myself.

"Oh, yeah. Cause we're all a bunch of Wurzels down here aren't we?" intoned Detective Constable Barber.

"You're Uncle's called Wurzel," Danielle pointed out.

"And my Auntie," Detective Barber replied. Externally my expression remind passive but internally I was shaking my head.

"I was sent here as a promotion, I have to where I'm ordered but so far I'm enjoying being here," I said realising that every word I was saying was creating yet another trap for me. I quickly picked up my water, finished my drink and elected a new tactic.

"Anyone want another drink?" I asked to be met with a cheer from everyone there. I ascertained their orders and then headed to the bar. I reached the bar at the same spot as last night looking into Martin and Michelle's living room area. I don't know why I stood here. Watching them fondle each other into oblivion was hardly any fun but still I went to this spot, hoping, maybe, that history would repeat itself. I looked back there and could make out an arm, hanging in mid-air, soft, gentle moans coming from the back room. I moved to the left in order to get a better look.

I could see flowing, black hair cascading over a table, a woman's face upside down gazing at me, eyes filled to the brim with joy, her lip trembling, her body naked, her moans coming in short bursts. Between her thighs I could see Martin's head, perched on top of his equally naked form as his mouth played tricks on her quim, the young French women gurgling in delight as naked Martin, with eyes rolling round in delirium, sucked on her trimmed pussy.