Hot and Fuzzy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remained motionless as I watched Martin devour her snatch, his hand reaching up to grab her breasts as he pulled his engorged rod in preparation of what was to come as she stared straight at me and smiled. Was she imagining I was doing this to her, that I was between her legs, sucking on her nub, grabbing her tits as I pulled in my dick. I hoped so. I hoped that was what she was thinking as she groaned with that dirty, slutty grin plastered across her upside-down face.

Martin moved up, his face meeting hers, their lips smacking together noisily before he stood up and let his cock just stand there in front of him, demanding attention. For a moment she just looked at it before she wrapped a hand around it and started to tug on it. Martin just smiled down encouragingly at her as she pulled on him but also moved him ever closer to the table, before his stiffy was next to her mouth. She licked her lips as she felt the weighty, hot girth in her fingers. She was hungry for it, but wanted to taste this delicious treat first, she then opened her mouth and took him inside.

"COME ON! WE'RE GETTING THIRSTY HERE!" shouted Detective Sergeant Booker, potentially alerting the two vagrantly exhibitionist lovers. I looked back and could see neither of them move as they were caught up in the passion of their entanglement. This did not surprise me, however what did surprise me was when Michelle walked past the two lovers, one of which I assumed was her, and approached me at the bar in a white, flowing, summer dress.

"What can I get you?" Michelle asked, politely. I looked back at the woman whose upside down face was sucking on her husband's tool while she used her right hand to strum her bean.

"I ...who?" I asked as I looked back.

"Ah, my tween sister, Martine, 'as come to visit?" Michelle announced in her French accent. I struggled to look away as Martine slurped her tongue under the glans of Martin's solid member as he reached his hand down to squeeze Martinez's ample breast. "What weel it be, Sergeant?"

"Yes, the order, right..." I began as I then went through the order for the table as the two participants continued their activities. Michelle served me, took my money, walked into the back, removed her white dress, turned to face me, her full breasts with distinct and bloated areoles and trimmed black bush on full display, before she slowly and deliberately closed the door.

What the Hell was wrong with this place?

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

After the various incidents at the pub myself and Danielle were assigned to traffic duty just outside the village on a thirty stretch that most locals adhered to, but the brave and the bold did not. We were sat there watching the speed-gun waiting for someone to dare us to catch them, all the while Danielle's conversation got more annoying by the sentence.

"So, you're married then?" Constable Forrester asked.

"Seven years," I replied. Making it sound like a prison sentence as a van went past doing twenty-nine. "You?"

"No. I enjoy my freedom too much. As you found out the other night. Sorry about that," Danielle stated. She was wearing her standard issue police blouse which fitted her magnificently, her fulsome bosom straining the material, her long brown hair held back in a ponytail. She was not unattractive but she wasn't my Mel.

"S'fine," I offered as acknowledgement as a car went past, doing thirty-one. "I guess there's no harm in having fun," I said as I thought about the various things I had witnessed over the last few days. Sex seemed to be the social equivalent of drinking here. The only difference being instead of people stopping off for a quick one after work they were stopping off for a quickie.

"We tend to have a lot of fun around here," Officer Forrester reported. "I think it's always been this way. I mean why watch telly when you can have fun in other ways. Well, you know that. You're married, right?"

"We do watch a lot of telly," I mention as a lorry goes past at thirty. I missed sex with Mel and all the activity over the last couple of days had certainly made me feel horny as a teenager whose girlfriend had just shown up while the parents were away for the weekend. Happy days, indeed.

"That's a shame. Hey, if you feel like you're missing out, there's this couple I know. You're more than welcome to join us," Officer Forrester offered.

"That wouldn't be Officer Talia Turner, would it? Twenty-nine," I noted as a motorcyclist went past.

"Oh no. She's not twenty-nine, and it's not who I meant," Danielle said. "She's all right is Talia. Her pussy tastes like strawberries."

As another vehicle hurtled past I didn't even think about the speed, all I could imagine was Danielle having her face between Officer Talia's legs, lapping at her strawberry flavoured minge. I could picture Danielle with her ass in the air, skirt on, panties off, her own wet snatch just hanging there, waiting to be filled as Talia, naked from the waist down, her police blouse undone showing her toned body, looked up at her naked husband with a smile as she grabbed his hardening tool. Talia gives him a look and he just nods appreciatively, knowing what this means she takes her hand back, licks her palm and then wraps her hand back around his member.

I reflect on Danielle's invite. Would it be a stretch to imagine me there, looking at the scene, my hand moving up and down myself as I watch Talia take her fella into her mouth as he closes his eyes and groans at the warm, sloppy efforts of his significant other bouncing her head up and down his dick. I can see myself moving behind Danielle, getting onto my knees behind her, stroking her backside as she looks back and smiles, inviting me further inside. I place my cockhead at her entrance, eager to plunge inside.

"Forty-Five!" Danielle shouts as the speed-gun beeps in disapproval as a yellow streak flashes past.

"Light us up!" I order Danielle as I send the car moving out, wheels sending grit and dust into the air behind us, the car responds to my touch and thrusts and hauls upward through its speeds effortlessly till the offender, in his piss-yellow convertible, recognises he's caught and pulls over to accept his fate.

I leave the car along with Officer Forrester and head over to the reckless individual who appears to be alone in the vehicle. It's only when I get closer and see a blonde head disengage from the driver that I realise, this wasn't true.

"May I see your license and registration, please," I ask, doing my best to sound polite but firm, all the while understanding that I probably just sound bored.

"Of course, Officer. Forgive me if I was going a trifle faster than the limits. I'm Clive Clark, local solicitor," Clive opined with a condescending tone. I merely took the card and stared at the pertinent details whilst writing down what was said.

"Is this Mrs Clark?" I asked the woman, twenty years Clive's junior. Her long blonde hair tumbling down her shoulders, just like the line of cum dribbling down her chin.

"Good lord, no. This is Carly Clipper, she's with the council in the ...planning department," Clive remarked. "We're working on an acquisition of some land for one of our clients and things are going rather well. We should have a deal on the land in a few weeks and my client is absolutely delighted, this is why we MIGHT have been going SLIGHTLY over the speed limit."

"And that's why you were doing forty-five in a thirty zone?" I ask.

"That's not all we were doing," Carly remarked. I shoot the two of them my most withering glance, causing the air to fill with silence before Clive cleared his throat.

"We are very sorry. It won't happen again," Clive responded. I look the two of them up and down before letting them go with just a caution.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

The rest of the day passed uneventfully enough with small talk kept to the barest minimum between myself and Danielle as she spoke endlessly about her various sexual escapades. She mentioned her one experience with golden showers where she threw up on the guy's legs, the various women she'd been with (including Talia, in the showers at work, which I had to adjust myself over) and various other threesomes and orgies. By the time we clocked off at seven I was horny and hungry as hell. Sadly I had to meet the FSO and take part in their monthly neighbourhood watch meeting. Something I was not looking forward to.

I entered the humanist church and was welcomed in by my Chief who then introduced me to many people I had already encountered to either say hello, or for a slightly longer chat. First up with a warm welcome and an unwanted hug was Roger Rider.

"Ah, Sergeant Angelo. It's so wonderful to HAVE you here!" Roger announced, loudly, as he pressed firmly against me, something strangely warm and firm crushed against me at waist height. He released me and then led me to the other members of the Forston Surveillance Organisation, some of whom were standing in front of a huge floral display that said WELCOME. It was truly a feat of wonder.

"This is our horticultural genius, Grace Gardener," introduced Roger as Grace and Sylvia chatted.

"Hello," Grace said, waving a pair of mini-shears around, causing Sylvia to bend back out of the way of Grace's hand.

"Jesus, Grace! Be careful! You'll have my eye out with them!" Sylvia exclaimed as Grace waved her arms around.

"Oh, I know what I'm doing," Grace admonished Sylvia, continuing with her wild gesticulations of the hand with the shears in.

"I don't doubt it, and you are ever so good, but you have lost your little finger already to your own carelessness," Sylvia continued.

"Well, I never used that finger anyway," Sylvia chided, before finally placing down her shears and then turning to me. "On behalf of myself and my fellow horticulturalists, welcome, Sergeant".

"Thank you, I appreciate your efforts and this tremendous gesture," I graciously replied, in awe of her efforts.

"This is our resident head-fixer, both physically and internally, Doctor Deborah Diviner," Roger said as he gestured towards an older woman with a dark bobbed haircut. Deborah wore a matching suit jacket and skirt and had a formal manner that I'd not encountered from anyone else in the village. She had a disarming smile and an easy manner which seemed at odds with the forthright folk of Forston I'd met so far.

"Pleasure to meet you, Sergeant. I'm looking forward to not seeing you...Oh, that sounded bad, I didn't mean..." Doctor Deborah began before everyone else's laughter at her choice of words kicked in. I responded quickly to spare her blushes.

"Don't worry, I know where you were coming from?" I offered it as a balm, only for Doctor Deborah to smirk and blush, the rosiness in her cheeks creating a youthful vibe to her middle-aged features.

"Where do we come from? That's something you won't hear in my sermons," a man in a cardigan over a plaid shirt spoke up, only to receive more of the same laughter that Doctor Deborah did. "I'm Hugh Huntsman. I'm the Pastor at the local humanist church. I was wondering if you'd come in and say a few words."

"Well, seeing as I'm an atheist I think that might be a tad hypocritical," I offered as a response.

"Humanist beliefs are grounded in science, compassion and rationality, not religion. Sounds like you'll fit in perfectly here," Hugh quipped, before getting a chuckle from his fellow FSO members.

"And this is Catherine Carter who runs the local farm," Roger interjected whilst moving me over to a slim woman in her thirties with tied-back black afro hair. She was unlike any other farmer I'd ever met and I tried to seem un-phased by her appearance. Unfortunately Catherine saw right through my charade.

"Not what you were expecting a farmer to look like?" Catherine asked.

"Not quite no," I replied with a shake of my head before Roger cut-in.

"Catherine was married to Charlie Carter and they ran the farm together till a tragic accident with a slurry pit led to Charlie's demise five years ago," said Roger. I looked over at Catherine who looked a little shook up at that.

"Oh my God, I am so sorry. I had no idea," I offered as a condolence. Catherine nodded and walked over and flung her arms around me. I could feel the heat from her body as she pressed herself against me, her bosom squishing against me as she squeezed me to her, causing my dick to react. I wasn't expecting any of this. What was it about the people here and hugs?

Catherine let go and eventually we all settled around a round table. The group of old fogies I had expected around here were certainly not in evidence as young eyes settled on me. They all clearly knew each other pretty intimately as good friends should but I was starting to question just how intimately did they know each other, before Roger smacked his Gavel on the table and called the meeting to order.

"Now, first things first, I'd just like to announce that Violet and Victor Vanguard have just had twins, a boy and a girl called Velda and Vim," Sylvia began, to be met with a cheesy "Awe" from everyone gathered before Roger took the mantle of Chairperson back up.

"Thank you, Sylvia. Now with the Village of the year contest looming I am sure that most of you have noticed a blight has returned to our street," Roger continued, being met with angy, nodding stares from everyone present. "I of course refer to the extremely irritating...Religious couple!"

On the screen via a projector the image of the two young people preaching to passers-by came up and I knew I was in for a long, painful evening.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

The Forston Surveillance Organisation meeting was long and extremely tedious and by the time it had ended and I'd said goodbye to everyone it had gotten late. I walked around the village to see if I could encounter any infractions of the law but either word had spread about my previous efforts or the bawdy community in the area was taking a well-earned night off, allowing me to relax and make it back to my hotel for eleven, as I entered the building I stopped before meeting the ornate interior room.

"Oh yeah," came the male, turned-on groan from someone in the ante-room linked to reception. I was tired and needing my bed but that noise made my heart burst out of my chest. I snuck around to the stairwell and made my way up the steps as quietly as I could so I could see over what was happening near the roaring fire, all the while slurps and moans echoed from the source of the orange glow, like some orgasmic sun was flaming away in the hotel. I stopped at the top flight of steps and looked down at the scene from above as I unzipped myself to relieve the pressure on my massively swelling member.

There were four people, three I knew and one I did not, all naked, all together in blissful union. Martin from the local was wildly fucking his sister-in-law, Martine, her boobs swirling around like a whirling dervish with every thrust. Across from them pounding Martin's wife Michelle was a blonde guy I didn't recognise, his rhythm different to Martin with hips that seemed to roll his cock into Michelle's pussy, gleeful sounds coming from her as he powered seductively into her. The two sisters were lying on the carpet in opposite directions with the their heads next to each other, as the two men continued their fucking the two women looked at each other and kissed. I gripped my cock hard and closed my mouth to prevent noise or cum emerging from me. I was so enraptured by the scene I didn't hear someone sneaking up behind me.

"Are you enjoying what you see, Sergeant?" a dusky female voice intoned in my ear. I turned to see Talia stood behind me, a coy smile across her face, her body looking even more alluring out of clothes. "I had to slip away to the little girls' room. I didn't expect to see you here. Enjoying the show?"

And with that she stepped forward, one hand moving behind my neck as she brought me in for a kiss, the other hand grabbing my truncheon and gripping it firmly. "Mmmm, this is a bit more than standard issue, sir."

I grabbed her by the neck and pulled her to me, our lips mashing against each other as the sound of sex rose up from the room below. Talia's hands started to quickly remove my jacket and unbutton my shirt letting them both fall to the ground before her hand returned to my tool, my own hands grabbing at her breasts, my left hand gently tugging on her right nipple as my mouth went to her neck, Talia chuckling a dirty laugh down my ear.

"That's Trent down there. My hubby with Michelle," Talia continued as I slipped my right hand between her legs, seeking out her wet pussy. My fingers moved over the merest indications of stubble near her hot cunt. I moved ever downwards as we locked eyes, allowing ourselves a moment of connection as her hand yanked firmly at my tool.

Her mouth met mine again as I circled my finger over her hood before letting it press against her slit, her hand firmly gripping my neck as her body stiffened temporarily. I moved my finger inside as she moved against my digit.

"Oh, oui mon ami!" came a voice from downstairs as I shed my remaining clothes. Both Talia and I looked down to see that everyone was giving all their attention to Michelle. Martin and Martine were lapping lovingly at her breasts, each with a hand holding them in place as their mouths paid loving attention to each nipple, while Trent bucked away between her legs, the sweat glistening from the fire as his thrusts became more urgent. He wasn't going to last long now.

"Oh, Michelle. Your pussy is amazing!" Trent said as he started to fuck her with real gusto, the sound of his hips and hers smacking together acting like an echo of the spitting and churning fire. The four naked folks all caught up in the unbridled pleasure of the moment as Trent sped up once more, his hips pounding into Michelle as he used his knees to maximise his power. "Oh Chelle! Oh, God! Oh yeah!"

Trent's body slowed and stiffened as he kept his cock where it was and shot his cum inside Michelle, who wrapped her legs around him and began rubbing herself against him.

"I can feel eet...I can feel you feeling me...Oh, oh, Trent!" Michelle exclaimed as she used her legs to control her movements against him as he stayed inside, her face contorted as she approached her orgasm. Talia and I watched from above my fingers inside her and her hand milking my dick, our breathing becoming heavier as we both watched the spectacle continue down below as Martin fed his heaving cock to his wife's mouth, her eyes meeting his for a moment before she closed them and wrapped her lips around his tool, lovingly sucking on the end. Martin looked up and noticed mine and Talia's naked bodies, smiled and waved for us to join them. Talia looked at and flashed a wicked smile. For some reason I decided to meekly put up some token resistance.

"I can't," I began, holding up my left hand with my wedding band on the third finger. "I'm married".

Talia just looked at me, brought my hand to her face, took that third finger into her mouth and sucked my wedding ring off, effortlessly, spitting it across the landing and into the shag pile.

"Like Hell you are," Talia replied, her words dripping with sex. "Come on".

With that she led me down the stairs by my ever-throbbing junk, my body feeling like it was hypnotised as I headed downstairs and joined the four people down there.

"Look who I found!" Talia stated as we both walked, naked into the front room to a muted cheer from the four people already there. Michelle got up and walked over to me, her hips moving rampantly from side to side as she reached her arms around my neck and began to kiss me. I moaned my approval as both my hands instinctively grabbed at her arse and squeezed. I kept one eye open and saw Talia reach down to her husband, Trent, who pulled her to the floor on top of his lean, muscled-torso, eliciting a squeal of delight from her, as she fell onto his hard body. Meanwhile Martine had positioned herself onto Martin's lap and was writhing against him, his chunkier Dad bod proving no barrier for Martine's affections as she kissed him with a devouring mouth as if he looked Brad Pitt rather than a dark-haired Brad Bird.