Hot and Fuzzy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"hey, Meester. Eyes on me, sil vous plait?" said Michelle, drawing my attention back to her. I drew my left hand from her backside to the front of her body, teasing her nipple between my fingers, as she reached down to my dick and pulled me to the floor. The other two couples were wrapped up in their own pleasure, moaning and sighing in rapture but as I looked into the diminutive, French brunette's doughy brown eyes I didn't care. All I wanted was to feel her body pressed against mine and my cock swelling inside her.

I grabbed her and pulled her upwards so she was dangling in the air, my hands gripping the tops of her thighs as she wrapped her arms tightly around my neck as our mouths combined, our tongues flicking needily aganst each other. My eyes were closed but I could see an orange swirling light from the fire flash under my lids as I let the sensations of this sexy petite woman's body against mine tingle my senses. Michelle pulled away, reached down between us and guided my cock so it was pressed next to her entrance, the bulbous head waiting outside like an angry bear wanting to enter his cave for the winter. Michelle nodded and I lowered her down so my girth filled her.

"Oh, Oui, Michael! Tu vas bien?" Michelle asked with a raise of her eyebrows and a playful smirk as I gently moved her up and down my length, my hands gripping her thighs for dear life as I slid her up and down me, using the sweat from her body against my skin to aid in her movement.

"Oh, I'm good, Michelle. I am very fucking good!" I replied as I started to move her more firmly against myself, allowing myself the pleasure of staring into those big mahogany eyes that, for a moment, made me think of Mel, back home in London, on her own, waiting to join me, with only her favourite toys for company. It didn't stop me from moving Michelle up and down my cock, the feeling was too good for that, but the guilt for a moment caused me to stop and think "What the fuck are you doing, Michael?" before a muffled sound made me turn my head.

On the floor Talia was now being pounded furiously by Martin as he held on to the young copper's arse. At the other end Trent was feeding Talia his rod with her greedily sucking on the end of it as Trent stroked her face affectionately, whilst his own face was contorted in anything but affection as a look of raw lust was plastered upon it as he gazed at his wife.

"Oh, yeah, suck it, babe. Suck that cock, you dirty bitch!" Trent stated as Talia let him slip from her mouth for a moment and smile up at him. Trent bent over and they shared a loving kiss before he leant up and fed his member back into her waiting mouth. Meanwhile Martine, Michelle's sister was watching whilst strumming her fingers over her clit watching the three lovers go at it.

"Talia is beautiful isn't she?" Michelle mentioned as she watched her husband plough into the lithe blonde, her boobs undulating beneath her, powered by Martin's thrusts as she gorged herself on Trent's stiffy. Martine then switched her gaze over to Michelle and I and seductively walked over to me as I continued to move into her sister.

"Lie down," Martine said to me. I nodded as my eyes wandered over her slender body with protruding but ample breasts and wide hips. I lowered us to the floor with Michelle on top, Michelle then turned around so she was in a reverse cowgirl position, moving her body slowly up and down my shaft. I couldn't see Martine, until I felt her tongue slide up my cock and then swirl around her sister's pussy.

"Oh my fucking stars!" said I.

"Oh, ma mot!" exclaimed Michelle. I could not begin to comprehend what was happening. The world seemed to be spinning in a delightfully perverse and mesmerising way as I started to pummel Michelle with a little more gusto, my hips moving faster as Martine's mouth pleasured us both, her slopping tongue rising up and down my shaft and onto Michelle's clit. I looked over as Talia grunted as she sucked hard on Trent's cock, Trent's hand steadying her head whilst Martin started to really move into her from behind, the sweat reflecting on their bodies as the flames covered all three of them in a glistening glow.

"More, more, more Oh, Non! No more. I'm gonna...OH! OH! OH! I'M CUMMING!" Michelle screamed as she held Martine's head in place at her snatch as I let go of all restraint and filled her insides with my seed. Over by the fire Talia grunted her orgasm through a full mouth as Trent snarled his orgasm into her cheeks and Martin filled her from behind. My breathing was coming in short stabbing breaths as I laid back on the floor, the rest of the participants in the room doing the same. I had just cheated on Mel in the most spectacular way possible, but that wasn't the worst part.

The worst part was...I liked it.

End of Part 2

Part 3 in 2 weeks time.