Hot and Fuzzy Pt. 07 - Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Am I better than your husband?!" the guy remarked as he continued to smash his cock inside her.

"So much better...you're...OH...so...so much better!" the woman exclaimed. Mel reached beneath her robe and moved her hand between her legs, closing her eyes in delight as she pressed on her engorged hood, before re-opening them to keep her attention on the spectacle in the room as the guy smacked the woman's arse with an almighty crack.

"AAAGH! Oh yeah! Oh yeah!" the woman responded, encouragingly. "Keep going. Smack my arse!"

CRACK! CRACK!

The guy smacked her cheek again, reddening the glute and making the woman tear-up as her arse cheek ripened. Mel watched as the woman on the bed bit her lip, then nodded back at the guy who took that as a signal as he slapped her backside two more times as he leant forward to really move his cock into her.

"You fucking love this cock, don't you?!" the guy asked. He seemed to want to completely dominate this woman and she seemed to want this also, to totally surrender control to him.

"Oh yeah, I love your cock! Fuck me! Fuck me, hard!" spat the woman furiously as the guy pounded his hips into hers, his face flush as they both looked at each other furiously as they angry-fucked, his skinny long dick powering in and out of her, their bodies moving in sweaty unison as his member reached deep inside her, before he suddenly stiffened, leant back and sprayed his cum over her hips and arse whilst Mel twirled on her swollen clit as she watched.

"Oh God!" he exclaimed as he led back against the bed. Mel withdrew her hand and watched as the woman's breath came in short bursts. Mel stared into the room as the guy moved up and off the bed, chuckling, and kissed the woman he'd been vigorously fucking like they were best friends. As he moved his face away from hers she began laughing also. "I'll see you later, Barb".

"See you later, Gary," Barbara replied as Gary headed toward the door. Mel felt mortified that she'd been watching them and headed away, further down the corridor. Behind Mel she heard the door open and close with footfalls heading away from her. She looked back and could see Gary's naked shape moving away. Phew. She looked in the next door with a window and saw another bed, this time occupied by two women she didn't recognise. They were on their side, their faces between each other's legs. Mel took a look up and down the corridor and moved her hand back between her thighs, moving over her stubbled mound and over her button, her other hand moving further down and between her lips.

Mel moved her hands slowly as she watched the two women slurp on the juicy gash between each others legs, occasionally looking up to gasp in pleasure at what the other was doing before moving their face back to the snatch in front of them, their hands grasping and massaging each other's buttocks as they feasted. There were no words here, only action as the two of them devoured the other's pussy whilst enjoying their partner's reciprocating efforts at the same time. Mel moved her finger anti-clockwise over her nub, her other finger moving between her puffy lips as she licked her own, imagining how the two lithe women tasted.

"Quite the thing to see isn't it?" a male voice came from behind Mel.

"JESUS CHRIST!" Mel exclaimed in shock. She had been so caught up in spying on these two women she'd not heard anyone come up behind her. "I'm sorry, I didn't know you were there," Mel giggled, removing her hands from her robe and closing the front. She turned to face the voice's owner and felt even more shocked to see that they were naked.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you," the man said, laughing as well. "You must be Melissa Angelo. I'm Doctor Bartholomew. Call me Bart. Everyone does".

Doctor Bart extended his hand to shake Mel's and she reciprocated, only to realise in horror that her fingers were covered in her juices. Bart merely looked down at their hands shaking and gave a knowing smile. Mel let her eyes take in the good Doctor. He was broad rather than fat, he had a wide waist just slightly narrower than his shoulders which gave his body a box shape. Her eyes continued down between his legs to his waking friend. The monster wasn't particularly long but it was thick with a pulsing vein running down the side. Mel licked her lips subconsciously as she gazed upon it.

"Pleasure," replied Mel, her eyes returning up to meet Doctor Bart's, but he was now busy looking up and down the hall. "Are you looking for somebody?"

"Oh, I was just hoping to meet someone to have fun in one of the playrooms," Bart replied in a friendly manner, almost like he was asking someone to go for a coffee.

"I don't mind taking a look," Mel replied, curious as to what the playroom was like.

"Oh no. I don't want to offend the new sergeant. It can get pretty wild in there," Doctor Bart chuckled. Mel felt her cheeks inflame at that. All of these people thought she wasn't wild or some fragile flower. Mel shucked her robe off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. Doctor Bart's eyes ran all over Mel's body as she stood there, legs apart, hands on her hips.

"I'm not some dainty maiden! You're not going to break me, now lead on!" Mel demanded, her eyes going back down to Bart's cock which was now in mid-flagpole mode as it raised in front of him whilst Bart's eyes seemed to metaphorically drool over Mel's body.

"This way then," Bart responded, arm outstretched. Mel left her robe on the floor and strode off, keeping an eye on Doctor Bart behind her, as he kept his eyes on her behind, as he planned the next fifteen minutes of salacious activity as they strolled along. "It's here".

Mel turned into the room and stopped only after a few steps. The room contained chains hung from walls, a table with a variety of implements, a vibrator, clamps, a butt plug and what looked like some kind of weird table tennis bat. In the middle of the room was a large wooden gurney that looked like medieval exercise equipment with restraints on each end of the wooden struts. Mel felt her stomach tighten but she was determined to put on a brave face.

"Ahem! So what did you have in mind?" Mel probed.

"Look, you don't have to..." began Bart, before Mel interrupted him.

"I said WHAT did you have in mind?" Mel repeated. Bart looked shiftily around before answering.

"I was looking for someone to spank," Bart replied, somewhat ruefully.

"What's the table tennis bat for?" Mel asked, pointing at the table. Bart looked over and tried to hold in a chuckle.

"It's not...it's a paddle," Bart giggled. Mel felt even more outraged now. Everyone seemed to look at her as this naive young girl to be looked after rather than ravaged. Mel walked up to the struts and held her legs apart so the restraints could be fastened to her ankles.

"Fasten me," Mel instructed, shooting Bart a glancing look. Bart walked over and, with trembling hands, attached the restraints to Mel's wrists and ankles holding her in place.

"Pancakes," Bart whispered as he leant close to Mel's ear.

"What?!l Mel asked, confused.

"It's the safe-word me and the missus use," Bart replied.

"Oh. Okay," Mel replied. Mel waited for a moment for the first slap to come, but it didn't. She could hear Bart rustling round behind her but no action taking place. Eventually the wide-man moved in front of Mel, his hands behind his back, causing her to feel panic. She was in a position where she'd struggle to get free if things went off the rails. She looked up at Bart who just gently stroked her cheek and looked down at her in the same way as Frank had, and the same way Hugh had. "What are you...what are you doing?"

"Getting you ready," Doctor Bart replied, before a buzz filled the room, a sound Mel was extremely intimate with. It was a vibrator. Bart showed the tiny device to Mel. It was similar to the bullet one she sometimes used. Mel licked her lips as soon as she saw it. Bart drew the device over her right nipple causing her to gasp as the massager hummed its electronic, single-tone tune around one of Mel's own dark bullets. The device met Mel's darker breast flesh and caused Mel's nipple to stand to attention as her excitement grew. Bart then drew the toy over to the left nipple and performed the same procedure. Mel's nipples were standing out like tiny bullets on her hugely swollen areolae.

"Hmmmm," Mel buzzed in response, mirroring the miniature pleasure-provider. Bart then drew the vibrator down her stomach, over her belly-button and towards her pussy that was now exceedingly wet. Bart moved it through her stubble so Mel could feel the tingling sensations in her clit through her skin, almost like a breeze or heaving breathing on her swollen bean. Bart moved it either side of her gash, the sensations swimming up to her nub, but not quite reaching it. Mel was moving her hips slightly trying to get the toy and her clit aligned but Bart carefully kept it out of reach. "Please," Mel begged. Bart nodded.

"OH! OH-OH!" Mel blurted out as Bart gently pressed the battery-powered object against her, Mel's eyes going wide in shock as the buzz rippled through her nerve endings. "Oh yeah, oh yeah. This was unexpected," Mel continued as she squirmed against Bart's fingers and the source of the excitement. Bart moved ever closer to Mel, their lips almost touching till he removed the device and stepped back.

"Oh, you fucker!" Mel stated as her head rolled back in frustration.

"Not yet. We have other things to do first," Bart replied as moved behind Mel. Mel wondered what was next when she got the first shock.

WHACK!

A hand on her left buttock. A mild shock but nothing too painful. But with it came something else, a feeling in her entire pelvic region, an unexpected feeling that came with the pain, a feeling of pleasure.

"That's for getting excited when I put the toy to your nipple," Bart stated, his words soon followed by another smack.

WHACK!

This one was harder and on the right cheek. Clearly Bart was gonna vary this as he switched. Again more pain came down there with the shock, but as more blood pumped around a delicious sensation throughout her hips followed also. "And that's for the other nipple," Bart continued. Mel heard him rummage around behind her until...

WHACK!

That one was not the hand. It was a flat surface. It must have been the paddle. The sensations went through from her arse cheek through her hips and through to her front. The tingles emerging throughout her pelvic region from the impact where delighting Mel's pleasure sensors.

"Do you think I've been punished enough for all my bad behaviour?" Mel asked in a girly voice.

WHACK!

This time it was the other cheek with the paddle. Mel knew this was reddening her backside and it brought a tear to her eye, but the sensations going through her body were telling her she wanted more.

WHACK!

"I'm just not learning my lesson am I?" Mel whimpered, anticipating the next stinging blow.

WHACK.

"HUH!" Mel breathed in pleasure as her left glute throbbed, the heat moving throughout her lower body. Mel let out a tiny chuckle. She'd never experienced anything like this before as she dangled in the air, her legs quivering joyously. "I guess I deserve to be punished," Mel teased.

SMACK!

"Ungh!" Mel whimpered, in a state of painful delirium.

"You've been a very naughty girl haven't you?" Doctor Bart Bart teased Mel. Mel bit her lip at the thought of what was coming.

"Yes," Mel whispered. Bart moved his hand back to strike her again, bringing the wooden panel down fiercely on the other cheek.

SMACK!

"AAAAGH!" Mel screamed, involuntarily. Mel's world had been rocked so completely since coming to Forston. If days ago someone had said to her she would have experienced all the different sexual shenanigans she had, Mel would have laughed in their faces, now here she was, wanting, nay, demanding more.

Suddenly a new sound broke her concentration, the doors being smacked open. Mel turned but couldn't really see behind her however she did hear Bart speak up.

"Hey, Michael! You made it! Would you like to..."

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

SMACK!

The round-house punch I aimed at Bart's jaw sent his head wobbling comically on his thick neck. I watched as the big man fell back looking ridiculous, a gormless look of stunned befuddlement on his face.

"What's going...Michael?! What are you doing here?!" Mel blurted out.

"Saving you of course come on!" I said as I unfastened her from the restraints they'd used to hold her against her will. I pulled at Mel's hand to get her out of there, but felt resistance as she remained in position as if her feet had sprang roots and embedded themselves in the floor.

"Come on! They'll be here any minute!" I yelled at Mel, but she just stood there, naked and proud.

"I'm not going anywhere!" Mel replied. I was starting to feel panic, knowing that the sex maniacs of Forston were about to come through the door at any minute.

"Look, I'm sorry for everything that has gone on so far but we need to get away from here, far from here," I stated as I held her face.

"No, Michael. It's you that's not getting it," Mel replied calmly, a strange "Stepford Wives" vibe coming off her as she seemed almost programmed. I realised then I couldn't save her, she was already too far gone, so I hurtled over to the door, only to find my way blocked by my boss, Chief Inspector Frank Forrester.

"Michael. We need to talk," Frank said calmly and motioned me to sit down.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

"First of all let me apologise for all of this," Frank said after Mel had found a robe and I'd managed to calm down, somewhat. I don't know what it was about the man but he had charm to spare and an easy manner that people responded to without him needing to raise his voice. He made command seem easy.

"When I was looking for a new sergeant I knew I wanted someone who was part of a happy marriage," Frank began. I looked at Mel who nodded at this statement. "Mel's been staying at mine for the last few days and we've had some good talks".

"Frank wasn't just after a sergeant...he wanted a replacement," Mel continued. I raised my eyebrows in surprise.

"What me? As Chief?" I asked with barely concealed shock.

"Yes. I was after a couple who reminded me of myself and my lovely wife, Iris, before she passed," Frank elaborated. I was perplexed. I had gone from sergeant in a place I didn't want to be to potentially running it in a matter of days. I looked at Mel who had come over with this happy yet sad look as she held my hand, and I instantly knew what the real situation was.

"You're ill, sir?" I asked. Frank nodded and all of the anger I felt about him and his debauched buddies seemed to evaporate like steam into the air. "How long?"

"Six months...give or take," Frank confirmed. I felt like someone had grabbed my legs and pushed them together like I was a giant pair of bellows as the air seemed to be forced from my body.

"Sir, I'm sorry. I didn't..." I offered, tearing up as I looked at Mel who was now starting to become glassy eyed herself.

"It's okay. I've had a really good life and achieved everything I set out to," Frank replied with his usual warmth, but even he couldn't mask the sorrowful lining of these words. "I brought you here because you fitted my criteria of exceptionalism but it was the trawl through your social media that sealed the deal," Frank continued.

"I'm sorry, sir. I don't follow," I interjected. Frank nodded before continuing.

"Looking at the pictures of you and Mel, out and about, happy, smiling, I figured you two were a very solid couple and your marriage good enough to stand the pressures of this community," Frank replied, looking at the two of us like a parent who'd found out his kids had been drinking his 43 and topping it up with water. "I guess being an old fogie I wasn't too "au fait" with how social media could deceive the eye".

I looked at Mel and she nodded at me. It was true. Online we looked like every other perfect couple, doing standard couple stuff, living our lives like every other couple out there, but the arguments, the shouting, the time apart, the tears, the anger and recrimination were all invisible in our social media presence. I looked over to this beautiful woman who was now almost foreign to me. Mel smiled sadly back at me. It was a smile that conveyed fear and uncertainty over whether we had a future together.

"Does Dani know?" I asked, remembering my bumbling partner and how close she was with her father. Frank shook his head.

"Not yet," Frank said, his face going ashen at the thought. For the first time since I'd known him he looked his age.

"You've got to tell her, sir," I mentioned. Frank nodded, sullenly, as if I was telling him off

"I know. And I will do, I assure you," Frank replied, apologetically. From behind us I heard a groan and more noise as Doctor Bart got up as he recovered from my punch.

"Ow! What gives man?" Bart muttered as he grasped his jaw in pain.

"Sorry, I thought you were torturing Mel," I replied as Bart got up looking confused.

"But she didn't even say pancakes," Bart remarked.

"Pancakes?" I asked Mel.

"I'll tell you later," Mel reassured me.

"Anyway. That's why you're here. I'd like you both to stay, both here in Forston and here tonight, but, it's your decision. It's been a pleasure getting to know you both," Frank stated, extending a hand. I took it and gave it a firm shake. "Now if you'll excuse me, I need to get back," Frank concluded, and with that he shimmied out of his robe to reveal his nakedness and then left, along with Doctor Bart, leaving Mel and I alone to contemplate things.

"I'm sorry for all of this," I said, looking Mel in the eyes. I had ruined things between us. I had to own that. Mel teared up, her lip trembling as she avoided my gaze.

"It wasn't...it's not just you," Mel sniffed. "I've...I've not been happy and I've done...things..." Mel began before I put my arm around her shoulder and pulled her into an embrace. "What's going to happen to us?"

"I don't know," I replied as Mel cried into my uniform-clad shoulder. "But I guess us just leaving here isn't going to fix things either," I surmised. "So what say we go out there and join the FSO?"

"Forston Surveillance Organisation?" Mel asked.

"Yeah, that's what I thought it stood for," I replied as Mel began to unbutton my shirt whilst I unfastened my belt. Within two minutes the two of us were both naked, ogling each other up.

"I see you're keen," Mel noted, looking at mini-Mike. I looked at Mel's slit and noticed just how protruding her clit was.

"Look who's talking," I pointed out. Mel moved her hands down and parted her folds so she could see what I could see.

"Oh yeah. Are you ready to take a look around?" Mel asked.

"Sure," I replied, and with that the two of us set off. We walked down the corridor and looked in the rooms. The first room that was occupied was with the Buddies, the two of them vigorously fucking the other one's wives doggy style. The two women had expressions of wanton lust as they were pounded from behind, moaning alternately and occasionally in unison. Every now and then one of the Buddies would slow down to hold off coming too soon whilst fiercely gripping their partner's wives butt-cheeks. At one point DS Booker looked up and saw us standing and watching. He "Ooh"-ed in delight when he noticed that Mel was topless next to me. He elbowed DC Barber who looked over at the two of us watching all four of them perform.

"Hey, Sarge. Are you coming in or not?" DC Barber asked. Both Buddies practically drooling as they looked at Mel's impressive tits.

"What are you thinking?" I whispered to Mel through clenched teeth and a fake smile as we watched the four of them fuck, moan and sweat.