Hot and Fuzzy Pt. 07 - Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm thinking get me the fuck out of here," Mel whispered back through teeth clenching firmly and a smile more fake than mine.

"We'll leave it for now!" I shouted. The two Buddies nodded, their eyes not leaving Mel as we walked away from the room.

"God, they're...strange," Mel responded once we were out of earshot.

"Yeah. You should meet DC Barber's aunt and uncle then," I replied as we looked in the next room to a sight that took me completely by surprise.

The bed held the same Christian couple from before, but the person who'd fucked the girls ass had left. On the bed were two people I knew very well but not yet intimately. The woman who'd been sucking her husband's dick was now still doing so, but he was hovering on all fours above her head, his inflated member moving inside her mouth from above. Between her legs Shaun was slow fucking her, his saddle-tan skin in contrast to her pale beauty, but that wasn't what was so surprising. Behind the husband was Sylvia, wearing a strap-on and she was slowly fucking the husband with it. His eyes were open but unfocussed as was his mouth, his lips moving in silent approval as Sylvia slowly reamed his arse, keeping pace with her other half, the two of them enjoying taking the young couple to new heights of pleasure.

I grabbed my rod and started pulling as I watched the scene unfold, a moan reminded me that Mel was still standing beside me, her hand moving between her legs. I then moved slightly behind her and to the right and moved my hand between her legs, Mel's hand reached back and gripped my tool, neither of us taking our eyes from the scene in the room.

Shaun continued to move into the mousy blonde but had upped the pace, Sylvia had leaned forward and reached round the guy's body and gripped his length, jacking it into his wife's mouth. He began to shudder as Sylvia rolled her hand up and down his length while his wife sucked on the end of his member, her eyes closed as her lips wrapped around his cock.

"Euan seems to be enjoying Emma sucking on his dick," Mel breathed, as I pressed and swirled my finger on her bean, tugging on her left nipple ring at the same time. Her hands' efforts sped up around my rod as the scene became more intense. I didn't ask how she knew their names. I was too wrapped up in what was happening in the room to care.

Shaun began to move ever faster, bringing his knees up to get further traction for his powerful thrusts into Emma, the sound of their hips smacking together getting ever louder each time. Sylvia slowly rolled her hips behind Euan as she reached around him, her mane of red hair falling over the two of them as she whispered in the young man's ear, till his shuddering turned into a shiver as his mouth opened in a dramatic "O" shape, his orgasm clearly approaching. Sylvia withdrew the phallus from his behind and Euan leaned back, spraying his wife's face with his cum, her mouth open as Shaun tipped her over the edge, her legs wrapping around Sylvia's husband in delight as she forced herself against his waist.

Shaun arched his back and closed his eyes as he came deep inside Emma who looked so slim that he might break her, but she didn't. Instead she moved her legs from around Shaun's waist and he tumbled forward, his mouth covering Emma's in a luscious kiss, before he looked up and kissed his wife, her freckles showing up as the blood pumped excitedly through her body. The two of them then got down from the bed and started walking towards the door seeing Mel and I and waving enthusiastically as they approached.

"Hey, you two! Great to see you!" Sylvia exclaimed as she came over and hugged me, her plastic dick sliding just under my balls, making me jump slightly in surprise, before she held my face and pressed her lips against mine, her tongue sliding into my mouth. I moved my hands behind her back and held her tight to me, her considerable breasts pressing into my chest. I then remembered that I wasn't alone and looked over at Mel. She was kissing Shaun all right but her hand was wrapped around his cock as his hand went between her legs, rubbing up and down on her inflated nub, Mel moved her head back and his kisses began to move down her neck and towards her left breast, each kiss turning into a tiny nibble as he moved down her body. Mel's grip on his cock becoming more fierce as he slid his thick digit inside her.

Sylvia looked at what I was watching and smiled. "He's always like that with newbies. Barely gives them time to breathe".

"I don't hear anyone else complaining," Shaun defended himself from his wife's accusations.

"Well of course not. How can they, with your mouth on theirs?" Sylvia countered.

"Fair enough. Where are you guys heading?" Shaun asked.

"We were just looking around, actually. Where do you recommend?" Mel asked, licking her lips, savouring the taste of whatever had been planted on Shaun's mouth.

"Well you can go to the smaller rooms but the former grand ballroom is probably the best place to start if you're new. Most people tend not to leave during their first time here. I'm surprised you guys have ventured out here," Sylvia remarked.

"It's true. I remember it was only the third time we'd been here that we realised there were other rooms,' Shaun commented with a nod, his eyes moving back from eye level to glance over Mel's body.

"Do you want to do that then?" Mel asked me.

"Sure," I nodded, and with that we headed back down the corridor to where the music was coming from.

"Although to be honest I doubt there's much going on," Mel stated as we walked towards the double doors that led to the main room. "When I left, everyone was fully..."

I opened the doors and we all looked inside. I'd never seen anything like it. There were naked bodies everywhere in a variety of positions and combinations, so many it was hard to even fathom what limbs were where and how people were connected in some cases. As I turned to my right I could see Michelle walk towards us, her eyes moving over Mel's body as Mel looked the French Beauty up and down, licking her lips as she did so.

"Ah, Bonsoir,' Michelle said, her eyes sliding over Mel's curves as though her eyes were caressing her.

"Michelle," Mel replied. I didn't know how the two of them knew each other but it was obvious they did, and intimately.

"Hey, I'm just gonna..." Mel began before Michelle planted a kiss on Mel's lips. My dick, already hard from everything going on around me, ached upon seeing the two of them like that, their hands moving easily over each other's bodies like they already knew where to go. I felt a tinge of jealousy as the two of them caressed each other whilst the tongues wrestled, before Michelle and Mel walked away hand-in-hand, the two of them seeming like long-lost sisters separated at birth about to be reconnected.

I let any concerns I had about Mel go and began to walk through the mass of naked bodies, my eyes flicking over every form, every shape, trying to process and store the information I was seeing when I came across something I did not expect to see. I was looking at a figure of such stunning beauty it took my breath away, the biteable pale skin, the diminutive boobs, the fashionably-disheveled, short, blonde hair. This was a sight I never expected to see in a situation like this but in my wildest dreams always hoped I would.

It was Jenny.

"Michael?! This is a surprise!" Jenny blurted as her eyes roamed over my naked torso.

"Jenny! What are you doing here?" I asked. As soon as I did I realised what a stupid question that was. Jenny's stance changed as she moved over onto her left hip and crossed her arms as she looked at me as if to say "seriously?"

I held up my hand as if to acknowledge the silliness of that comment. "Fair enough. Stupid question," I countered, before my eyes ventured over Jenny's delicious shape. "How come you are here in Forston though?" I continued, amending the previous comment sufficiently.

"Mel texted me and she seemed in a state so I came down to see her," Jenny replied, revealing herself to be the awesome friend she always was, willing to do anything for those people she was closest with. "I didn't expect all of...this, though," Jenny remarked with a wave of her hand.

"Yeah they're a pretty close-knit community. Some people knitted closer than others," I joked looking around. Jenny smirked and snorted as she covered her mouth as if to prevent herself from laughing too much. The snort however just gave her a fit of giggles. It was pretty funny. Here I was with Mel's best friend in the middle of an orgy, both of us making small-talk as if we'd just bumped into each other at King Cross station. It was then I had an idea on how to progress things a little further.

"What am I saying? I haven't even given you a hug," I commented, hand on my chest as if this was just a gentlemanly mistake.

"Well, as long as it's just a hug," Jenny replied, that smirk staying on her face as she flirted back. I opened my arms and let her walk into them, then wrapped them round her. In my fantasies I always imagined she'd feel amazing but now that I had my arms around her warm pale body she felt even better. I held onto her tightly and could feel her arms around my neck pulling me closer to her, it was then that she did something that I was hoping she would as I felt her amazing slim shape against my muscled torso. She moaned.

"Hmmmm," Jenny sighed as she moved her hips against me, my hips pushing back as she did so, the two of us moving our body against the other, my hard cock pressing against her stomach, my balls touching her mound, I moved my hands further down her back onto her waist so I could pull her into me, her hands moving over my back, her fingers drawing shapes into my muscles as she placed the merest amount of pressure. I drew my head back and we looked into each other's eyes momentarily before bringing our lips together for a kiss, our mouth's moving hungrily against each other, as if years of secret longing had suddenly been realised. Jenny pulled her body away from me, her hand gripping my girth, as we remained joined at the lips but tumbled to the floor.

"We should hug more," I commented as my hand slid down her stomach to her quim, moving through her muff to get to her slit.

"Definitely," agreed Jenny as her mouth met mine, her tongue slipping inside. I couldn't believe I was finally this close to fucking someone I had aways looked on as an unobtainable fantasy figure. Jenny was rolling her hand up and down my cock and my hand was moving up and down her opening, exploring her lips, feeling out her bean (which was noticeably smaller than Mel's) and savouring the differences. "Michael, look".

I looked at Jenny and she nodded over to her left. About 10 feet away Mel was lying on top of Hugh Huntsman, her body writhing against his, her hands moving through his silver hair as she kissed him fiercely, like she needed his kisses, yearned for them, and just wanted more. Hugh's hands were on on her backside and judging by his movements he already had a finger in Mel's star.

"I didn't know my best friend was such a dirty bitch," Jenny commented on my wife's lascivious display.

"I did," I said as my kisses moved back to Jenny's neck so I could also see what was going on. "Did the two of you ever..." I asked, just leaving the question hanging there.

"We have,' Jenny sighed, my cock felt like it grew an extra three inches when she said that, and Jenny's grip did feel like it tightened around mini-Mike.

"What happened?" I pressed as I slid my finger inside her. Across from us Mel was kissing down Hugh's body towards his cock whilst the humanist pastor gently stroked her hair. Mel continued to kiss down Hugh's slim body till she got to his tool and kissed from the root, all the way up a swollen vein before she started to kiss the crown. Mel raised her eyebrows to Hugh and he nodded back before Mel engulfed his tool all the way to the base. I moved my thumb over Jenny's clit as I watched this situation develop, drawing more of a response from Jenny as she watched her best friend. "Tell me what happened?"

"We were...oh that's nice. We were both drunk after a...a...ooh, that feels good," Jenny continued as I took further action and took her unpierced nipple into my mouth, enjoying the sensation of it being flesh only. "And we...we were sat on the sofa and...Oh God, Michael. We got closer, giggling and...Oh shit...I asked her if she had ever been with a girl?"

"Had she?" I asked, whilst my eyes were fixed on Mel, sucking on Hugh's cock, until someone moved behind her, someone I knew all too well, someone I knew better as "Sir"...my boss, Frank Forrester. Frank moved behind Mel, his hand softly stroking her backside, a touch Mel seemed familiar with as her eyes lidded in delight at his caresses. Mel looked back and I could see her mouth the word "Frank" whilst laughing. Frank knelt forward, his tool in his hand, rubbing it up and down Mel's pussy. Mel bit her lip, all girly, and then nodded as he slowly slipped his monster inside Mel, her eyes closing in delight as she turned back around to face Hugh's cock and restarted chugging it down, the three of them moving together like they were one.

"She said...she hadn't " breathed Jenny, her eyes watching Mel too, as she continued with the story. "We both leant forward and kissed, giggling as we did at the silliness of what we were...Hmmm...doing. Oh yeah! And then we...Ooh!...we stopped giggling," Jenny remarked as I moved my face back up to hers and our lips moved against each other, our eyes closed, the image of Mel and the story of the lesbian tryst put on hold as I wanted to experience the joy of Jenny's mouth on mine.

"What happened next?" I asked, opening my eyes and gazing across at Mel who looked like she was in heaven with Frank's cock pounding into her from behind with long deliberate strokes and Hugh's thick cock in her mouth.

"We stopped giggling and I felt Mel unbutton my blouse and...fucking hell...grab my breasts," Jenny sighed as I moved my finger in her tight insides to try and find her G-Spot whilst my palm moved against her clit. Mel and her two fellas all moved so she was upright on her knees with one hand on Hugh's tool and another on Frank's as he bent over to Mel and they both smooched like teenagers, both Hugh and Frank standing either side of Mel as she looked at both tools, her mind racing as to what to do before she took Frank's member in her mouth, her hand moving up and down Hugh's rod.

"What else?" I asked as I moved my mouth over Jenny's left nipple, my tongue moving round the rough surface enjoying the feeling of it swelling beneath my tongue.

"Ugh...she...oh yeah...Mel removed my top and my bra and moved her hand down my jeans and...HOOOO...pressed two fingers against me," Jenny whimpered. I took that as a cue and moved two fingers onto her clit, rolling them round her nub. I looked back over at Mel to see where she was at, and her position had changed again. She was now rolling her hips up and down Hugh's tool, her face showing just how much pleasure she was getting from his stubby rod, as her cheeks hollowed whilst her mouth sucked on Frank's stiffy, although I was distracted somewhat as Jenny gripped my tool.

"Carry...fuck...carry on with...your er...your story," I managed to mutter, as her hand moved slowly down my length, before my mouth went back to Jenny's nipples, standing up like tiny bullets.

"I started...HMMM! Pulling at her clothes till...oh my stars...till we were both naked and...OOH...and then I leant back and..." Jenny continued as my eyes were again focussed on Mel who now had someone else paying her attention. Mel was rolling her hips up and down Hugh's tool whilst he was resting on his arms, leaning up to suck on Mel's incredible tits, whilst she now had two standing suitors on either side of her, one being Frank the other being Doctor Bart, her hands moving down both of their erections as she looked up dolefully at them, yearning their approval as she occasionally lost concentration and closed her eyes in bliss at the pleasure Hugh was giving her.

"You leant back and what?" I questioned, as I reached round Jenny and pulled her right to me, her eyes going wide in joyful shock at the move, her eyes locked on mine as her hand moved up and down my cock and my fingers played with her pussy, my hand loving the feeling of hairs against my palm, before she leaned forward and pressed her lips against mine, her hand caressing my jaw as her tongue lolled lazily against my firmer more urgent movements.

"She...that's good...she moved her face between my...fucking hell...legs and...started licking me," Jenny breathed, her face inches away from mine. In my mind I could just imagine the two of them, younger and naked, Mel's tits hanging down as she moved her face between Jenny's legs, the slim blonde with her bobbed hair looking down and submitting to Mel's hunger whilst her tongue danced across her quim. I could feel my desire peaking, the lust growing in Jenny's eyes as she looked at me. I moved round and knelt between her legs, pulling them toward me and plonking her on her back. I moved over her and aimed my cock at her opening. Although I wanted to watch her mouth wrap around my end, taste her pussy lips and enjoy her new and interesting flavour, there was something else I was craving from her, an intimacy, a closeness. Jenny reached down to my cock and moved the head inside her, my hips then doing the rest as I bundled my meat into her warm, welcoming wetness. "Oh, fucking Hell, that's nice," Jenny said, her face inches from mine.

"More," I advised her as I started to roll my hips, moving my dick in and out of her sumptuous snatch. "Tell me more of your time with Mel".

"OH FUCK!" screamed Mel. Jenny and I looked over at what was happening next to us. Mel was leaning forward onto Hugh, trembling, with Hugh's dick in her pussy whilst Doctor Bart eased, carefully into her arse, the two men slowly grinding their hips into my Mel. She raised her head, a look of bewildered ecstasy on her features as Frank looked on, his hand moving up and down his tool as the two men enjoyed Mel's amazing body.

"Oh my God. She's fucking wild, isn't she?" Jenny asked in amazement upon seeing her friend let loose in such a display of wanton frenzy. I turned back to Jenny as I led on top of her and watched as her eyes came back to me. Those bluey-grey-green circles sat in a pale milky ocean stared back at me. I'd always seen Jenny as Mel's skinny mate who I lusted after but probably shouldn't, but now, feeling her naked body beneath mine as I slowly rolled my cock inside her, watching her eyes glaze over upon each thrust, I realised she was so much more. I moved forward and kissed her, losing myself in the moment, our tongues dancing, our breaths combining, till I felt something cold and wet move down the crack of my backside.

"What the?" I said as I looked around and saw Sylvia there, an open bottle of lube in one hand and her other hand gliding up and down her plastic, strap-on rod.

"Hey there, Sarge," Sylvia responded as she looked down on me, her huge, frizzy mop of red hair making her look like a lion, and I wasn't looking forward to being fucked by a lion. I was just about to protest when I felt Jenny's finger against my face, moving my gaze back to her.

"Hey. It's okay," Jenny said, looking back at me. "The thought of this really turns me on," she continued. I thought for a moment before I turned back to face Sylvia and nodded.

"All right," Sylvia cackled as she pushed a gooey finger into my anus, lubing and loosening me up, before inserting another finger. I relaxed as I gently maintained my rhythm in and out of Jenny, the devilish pixie whose eyes were glistening with mischievous delight at the thought of me getting pegged by Sylvia as I continued to fuck her. I felt Sylvia's hand on my back as she steadied herself, the head of the plastic strap-on pressed against my back passage. I relaxed myself as much as possible as I felt the artificial phallus sink into me a couple of inches. I opened my eyes and gazed at Jenny, whose look of desire spurred me on. I moved my cock out of her and eased back onto the dildo, as Jenny stared at me in wonder, impressed at my commitment before I moved forward and slammed my cock inside her, slowly moving back and then ramming her, building up a rhythm behind and in front of me. "Fucking Hell," commended Sylvia, moving little as I did the thrusting heavy lifting.