Hot and Fuzzy Pt. 07 - Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my fuck. This is so hot!" Jenny sighed as I started to fuck her with more urgency, every move causing her tiny breast to jiggle in delight, the sweat rolling down her body, moving around where there was already dried cum stains, the artificial dick stretching my arse as it went in and out, stroking past my prostate with each movement, sending a shock of delight through me every time. I looked to my right to see Mel now had Hugh and Bart thrusting into her and Frank in her mouth, her face awash in sensuous overload. She seemed to be consumed with lust, just wanting, needing more, almost as though as much as she could take was still not enough, as Hugh moved his hips up and down and Bart mowed his backside back and forward into Mel whilst Frank held down his tool and fed it into Mel's awaiting mouth as she sucked on it like it was a tube feeding her oxygen, all three of the men around her wearing deliriously joyous expressions as Mel pleasured all of them.

"That's the hottest thing I've ever seen," said Jenny as my thrusts sped up and Sylvia placed her hands on my shoulders to steady herself. I looked at Jenny as she jiggled beneath me, her teeth biting gently on her bottom lip as I slid inside her tightness. Jenny turned back to Mel and I did too, watching the spectacle as Bart pulled his dick out of Mel's backside and splashed his seed all over her buttocks, Mel then dismounted Hugh and jerked him off, his cum flying through the air and landing on his own stomach before she moved on her knees over to Frank's tool and started gobbling him with gusto, her hand working his shaft as she combined sucking on his end and licking around his glans to tremendous effect, so much so that Frank lifted his head back and splattered his semen into Mel's mouth and on her tits. I couldn't take any more as the toy behind me tickled my arse while Jenny's cunt milked my cock on every movement, I removed my cock from her snatch and let go, the hot thickness spurting all over Jenny's abs, her eyes going wide in surprise as mine did too. As I felt a minor moment of calm I leant forward and kissed her.

"That was pretty wild," Sylvia remarked as she let the phallus slip outside me. I turned to face the woman that had penetrated my arse. I wasn't finished with her yet.

"You ain't going anywhere," I remarked before turning back to Jenny. "May I?"

Jenny nodded and I got up and cupped Sylvia's face, kissing her as we tumbled back together, I had to move the cock to the side as it was pressing against my stomach.

"Is that a truncheon you're carrying or are you just pleased to see me?" Sylvia queried.

"I could ask you the same question," I quipped before moving back, unclipping her strap-on and removing it, tool first from her hips.

"Cocks!" Sylvia remarked as I looked at the ornament, my own member still standing upright. I leant forward and slipped the better part of myself inside Sylvia.

"Fanny!" I retorted back as I moved my cock inside her wet pussy. I watched as she "oohed" and then giddily laughed as my length went inside her. I leant back and gripped her thighs pulling her so her bottom was off the ground and allowing me to get further inside her welcoming snatch, her breasts flopping over her chest, her hair spread all over the floor behind her. I'd seen her fucking before but the two of us had been separated by walls or doors or glass, however now seeing her body naked close-up whilst feeling her sloppy opening grip my tool was fantastic. Her legs felt squishy yet firm, and her boobs were great to watch as they moved every time I slid inside, in the way only real boobs could, and there were plenty of real boobs here.

I looked up and could see Byron Butcher enjoying the naked body of the shoplifter, Tina Tutor, as he fucked her whilst she was on all fours. The supermarket manager seemed to relish ploughing into her like that, almost as if it was revenge fucking for her taking something from his store, his arse rising and falling rhythmically against her cheeks, and judging by the angle and the expression on her face he was sliding deep into her arse.

"Oh, Byron!" Tina yelled as her face expressed pain and pleasure in equal measure.

"Call me Mr Butcher," Byron requested as he continued to plow into her buttocks, both his and Tina's bodies glistening with sweat as he thrust inside her at an unusual angle, his features sneering deliriously as Tina's tight anus gripped his slender cock as he pumped it inside her. Beyond them I could see had Mel walk over to Trent, wrap her arms around his shoulders and kiss him, only to be joined by Talia behind her, moving Mel's hair and kissing the back of her neck whilst her hands roamed over Mel's breasts before my wife turned to look back at Talia and kiss her right back, their tongues meeting as Trent moved his hand down between Mel's thighs. In spite of the sex with three guys Mel seemed to be insatiable tonight, wanting to fuck like a demon.

"She's amazing!" Sylvia remarked. I looked down at the red-headed vixen and leant forward so we were on a little angle as I began to glide deep inside. She smiled up at me and then blew me a kiss before returning her gaze to the assorted people in the room. I looked back towards Mel and could see that Trent was biting and pulling on her left nipple ring as Talia licked the gooey innards of Mel's pussy. A few feet away Jenny was kissing Catherine, their contrast being even more extreme than her and Mel. Behind Jenny Frank appeared, his cock at half-mast after all the exertions. He moved behind Jenny as she and Catherine's mouths explored each other, his hand moving over her pert, barely there, but wonderful boobs.

Meanwhile further in I could see Martin being gobbled by his sister-in-law as she was being taken from behind by the simple giant big bad...well, just John. John was thrusting with quite some power causing Martine's mouth to be pushed forward onto her brother-in-law's tool, her eyes wide with shock and glee, no doubt because of what John was packing. Martin's head was back with a serene smile on his face due to the somewhat forced blowjob his sister-in-law's pounding was giving him, eventually Martin removed his cock and pointed it at Martine's mouth, his load splashing on her tongue and cheek before John, behind her, dumped his gooey load on her back. Martine tumbling to the ground exhausted after being mercilessly reamed by that monster tool he was packing.

I looked back down to Sylvia whose eyes had returned to me, her arms above her head, her face almost as flush as her hair. My landlady smiled up at me and I down at her. Since I hit town there had been this flirty nature between us but there was nothing flirty about this as my cock moved inside her.

"Fuck me hard, Sergeant," Sylvia asked, before biting her lip, provocatively. I did not need asking twice and began to pound into her quicker, our hips smacking louder, but still barely audible over the moans, cries and slapping sounds that were happening around us like an auditory aphrodisiac, building like a sexual symphony as the noise of lust around us dazzled the senses as I ploughed into her, grinding myself against her clit as I did so. I could see from her face that the swell of the room around her, the visuals, the sounds of the orgy unfolding appeared to cascade through Sylvia's senses as her left leg began to tremble as she wrapped it around me. I looked down at her and chuckled as I built the pace even more, allowing the atmosphere around me to dictate my tempo, my buttocks moving in and out of Sylvia like they were paced by a metronome, her breathing quickening like she was racing the hundred metres, her nipples standing to attention like they'd been teased with ice before her legs went tight around me.

"AAAGGGH! FUCK, THAT'S GOOD!" Sylvia exclaimed as her body tensed as her pussy quivered around my cock, before she went limp beneath me. I leant forward and placed my lips at her ear.

"Can I count that as this month's payment for the room?" I asked. Sylvia laughed, her insides squeezing my dick as she did.

"No. Fuck off," replied Sylvia with a sly giggle. I bent down and kissed her then left to see what other jollies I could experience at this event. I could see that Talia and Mel were now led on their sides their faces between each other's legs with Trent nowhere in sight. I looked around to see where he was and he was sat on a mat with Sara's blonde head bobbing up and down his length. Trent had his head back, enjoying the teenager's efforts before he looked over at me and gave me a wave, which I awkwardly reciprocated. My eyes then drew over to Jenny, now sat down leaning back against, and kissing, Shaun whilst Frank sucked on her small breasts, really making her nipples pop into a delightfully weird shape as his fingers massaged Jenny's sopping snatch.

"Hey you," a voice came behind me. I turned to see Steph, the young brunette who was Sara's friend stroll her naked self over to me, giving me a hug as she did so. I wrapped my arms around her, my tool pressing, nay, aching against her stomach. "I didn't know you'd be here," Steph remarked.

"I didn't know I'd be here," I replied with a smirk as my eyes travelled down Steph's torso again as she eyed mine. "You here with Sara, I see".

"Mmmm. You?" Steph asked.

"I'm here with my wife," I responded, pointing over to where she was. She was kneeling whilst wildly bobbing her head up and down Martin's semi-hard member, as if she was trying to breathe life back into it. Talia meanwhile was led on the floor underneath Mel, her face between her thighs, eyes closed as she tasted Mel's juicy pussy that must have been wet to overflowing by now. Mel's eyes were closed but she seemed to have an expression that bordered on some sort of sexual mania. It was a look I'd never seen before.

"Well, no good us two standing here gawping. Why don't I give this guy a test run?" Steph enquired as she handled mini-Mike, who hadn't been mini for the entre evening.

"Go for it," I suggested, and was then taken aback as Steph enthusiastically wrestled me to the ground then placed a leg either side of my hips. Conversation, kissing and foreplay were redundant at this stage of the night. Steph and I both knew what she wanted and she climbed over me, grabbing my dick and aiming it at her already ready snatch, sinking down on me with a look of intense satisfaction on her face.

"Oh fucking Hell!" Steph exclaimed, as she placed her hands either side of my head and then sank all the way along my length, till she was fully down so we were hip to hip. "Oh, that's nice," she remarked as she let out a small, gleeful laugh. I moved my hands around her back as she started to ride me. My cock was feeling almost pained due to the level of arousal I was experiencing. I looked around me, which one couldn't help but do as Steph continued to bounce joyously on me. I could see that Jenny had changed position and was led on her side with Shaun led behind her, feeding his schlong inside her glorious pussy, his hands on her breasts acting as leverage whilst Frank waved his rod in front of Jen's face, only for her to look up at the old timer and suggestively opened her mouth, just waiting for him to feed it to her, which he did.

Meanwhile Catherine was standing side-on between DC Barber and DS Booker, the two moustachioed Lotharios kissing either shoulder as she stood with her hands wrapped around their flagging cocks that were now only semi-hard but getting there. Catherine noticed my looking and smiled over at me. I felt my dick twitch inside Steph as she slid down my length and I nodded back before looking back at Steph, her long black hair draping down over her right shoulder. I moved my attention back to her as I rolled my tongue around what looked like a newly ripened nipple.

"URGH! YES!" Steph yelled, through gritted teeth. I smiled as I nibbled on the textured flesh, marvelling how every nipple I'd nibbled on this night had tasted and felt so different to the one before. Jenny's nipple felt smoother but thicker than Steph's. Speaking of Jenny I moved my gaze back over to where I'd seen her previously and could see her bouncing on Frank's tool, Shaun now somewhere else in the room. She was moving slowly up and down his hips. I don't know how Frank was doing it, but he looked to be in absolute heaven as the pale beauty slithered up and down his girth, rolling her backside and hips as she did, my cock twitched further watching her.

I moved my gaze up to Mel and could see that my view was obscured as Talia and Mel were now surrounded by a number of different men, including Shaun, Martin and Doctor David amongst others as the two women sucked down on their dicks whilst manually stimulating the others. I imagined they'd be nothing but a sticky mess in a short while judging by the reactions they were provoking in those standing around them.

I looked up at Steph whose face was now pink and contorted as she slid up and down my length, her chest red, her face pointing upward, the young woman lost in the moment as her slender naked form writhed over me, her body seeming to glow like she was sunburnt she was so turned on. Eventually she began to gurgle and opened her mouth but no sound came, until eventually she exploded around my cock.

"NNNGGH! GOD, THAT'S IT. OH!" Steph yelled. I don't know if the orgasm was from her riding me, from a build-up before but I was always going to take the win. Steph tumbled forward onto me and remained there for a second before she then moved off. For a moment we just led there, the room swimming with sound of the orgy around us. For a moment it felt like I was submerged underwater, the moans of pleasure like undulating waves.

I got up and tried to see Mel, but couldn't make her out among the throng of bodies. I could see Jenny who had her hand between Doctor Deborah's legs as her hand was between Jenny's, the two of them exploring each other stood up, not quite a competition but certainly a desire was going between them to get the other off, their two bodies contrasting again in different ways, with Jenny's slim frame and blonde spiky hair so different from Deborah's firmer but impressive body and black bobbed haircut. There was an intensity going between them and the occasional smile and kiss. Having just finished for a second time I was slightly wiped but seeing the two of them was turning me on all over again, however, it was at that moment the night shifted. I watched as Frank rocked back from Michelle, his hand clutching his chest, a look of concerned confusion on his face. I knew what was happening straight away and ran over as Frank collapsed. In a second he went from being this robust, resilient figure to a frail old man, his face gaunt, his neck fragile, his muscles loose.

"IS THERE A DOCTOR IN THE HOUSE?!" I shouted, knowing damn well that there were several. Doctor Deborah was over the quickest.

"FRANK! Oh my God, Frank!" Deborah exclaimed, covering her mouth in shock and instantly tearing up at seeing him like this, before she composed herself and pressed a finger to his neck, working out his pulse rate in her head. Before she looked in the faces of the people standing about, seeking specific people out for assistance immediately.

"Bart, we need an ambulance here right away. Sylvia, is there a cushion I can get for his head? David, go to my car, get my bag there should be something in there to stabilise him, Sergeant..." Deborah stated, free of tone. "Get my clothes, get dressed and get everyone out of here".

"Right," I replied, quickly working out which of the three was a priority. "OKAY, FOLKS, PLEASE LISTEN! I need you all to back up and give us room to help Frank, if you can just back-up and give us some room that would be great. Okay?"

The assorted throng moved back and took seats around the huge ballroom watching as Deborah tried to calm Frank while she spoke softly to him. I walked to the exit where I'd come in and then darted back down the corridor to where I'd gotten undressed, quickly putting my police gear back on and then trying to work out where on God's green Earth Doctor Deborah's clothes could be before correctly guessing they were in the cloakroom. I ran back, slowing to a strident walk as I entered with all of the Doctor's clothes. By now the others were back and Deborah had administered an injection to try and stabilise Frank.

"Has anyone called Dani?" I asked the assorted people, only to be met by blank faces. "I'll ring her. I'll get her to meet us at the hospital," I said as the mood of the night went from a passionate celebration of life to a reminder of its fragility.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

The next few hours passed by so quickly I barely had time to think about my own situation. Dani was waiting at the hospital in tears when we showed up. Frank was taken in to be assessed with Dani and Deborah in tow, neither of them wanting to leave his side.

Once the morning came round the news came out that he'd experienced a stroke, but for now he was fine. That awkward conversation Frank had avoided with Dani he was now forced to have. Dani took it as badly as anyone could expect, with her and Deborah both in tears at the prospect of losing a man they loved.

Acting on instinct I gave Dani the rest of the day off and went back to the station to announce what had happened and allocate duties for the day. In light of what had occurred I put myself as a place-holder chief till Frank could cone back. After an hour however, even I had to face the fact that I could do no more after being awake all night. I headed back to the hotel and headed back to the honeymoon suite. I was not going to be denied sleeping in that bed now.

I entered the room and looked at the bed in delighted shock. Beneath the covers were Jenny and Mel, with the pale blonde spooning brunette Mel. I could only see their arms and shoulders but they appeared to be naked from what was showing. I smiled, feeling that, in spite of what a traumatic night it'd been that I'd fallen out of the lucky tree, hit every branch and landed in my fantasy threesome, but it wasn't time for that. I slipped off my own clothes, climbed in bed still covered in assorted gunk, and spooned Jenny who smelt as though she had showered.

"Hmmm," Jenny sighed as my hard torso settled in behind her. I wrapped my arm around her and Mel and plonked my head on the pillow, wanting sleep to take me in and take me over. Eyes closed I could feel the tiredness pulling over me like a thick warm blanket, but, I could also feel Jenny moving her arse back and forward against my hips, my tool responding to her movements.

"Hmmm," I echoed back as I held onto Mel and used her as leverage for my movements against Jenny. A vague sense of guilt momentarily washed over me, but as my cock hardened against Jenny's naked behind that sense of guilt left my body like an exorcised demon. I moved my hips back and forward, my stiffy now sliding up down her crack, the small crevice of her buttocks easing down my length. I thought after everything I was done with sex for the day, but clearly Jenny had other ideas. I felt her hand reach around as she moved back and slid her leg over my hips, tweaking our position to aid accessibility. I moved my hips and my cock moved smoothly inside her.

"Hooooh!" sighed Jenny, as I started to slowly ease in and out of her slippery snatch, her moist insides welcoming me every time I moved, gripping my rod as it filled her. I moved my hand off Mel and moved them to Jenny's breast, making sure my fingers moved either side of the nipple as it slipped down between my fingers till it got all the way to the knuckle.

"Oof, yeah," I whispered as I moved with more intensity, trying to pick up a bit of speed but without moving wildly to wake Mel.