Hot and Horny Sonja

Story Info
Sonja spied on her daughter's sex romp.
2.3k words
4.23
11.9k
13
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
952 Followers

All characters are over 18.

Sonya heard moaning in her daughter's bedroom. Tiptoeing over Sonya peeked through the door. Bonnie had her top off with Justin groping her pointy naked tits as they kissed.

Suddenly Justin unzipped, releasing his extraordinary erection. Sonya gulped at the sight of the blue-veined prick... sticking straight up from a pair of heavy balls. Justin moved the stiff prick to her daughter's lips.

Bonnie licked around the knob, nibbled down the shaft, then sucked on Justin's sperm-filled balls... taking each hairy orb into her mouth.

Sonya knew the feeling. She'd sucked lots of hairy balls.

With a giggle Bonnie opened her lips, inhaling Justin's pulsing prick. Craning her neck like a sword swallower, Bonnie took the entire length deep down her throat, making Sonya gag. "Unghh!"

Bonnie's red lips clamped on the cock, bobbing her head as drool dripped out and her tits mashed against Justin's thighs. Sonya was so proud of her daughter's sucking skills. Like mother like daughter.

After a few minutes of sloppy prick-sucking, Justin's cock exploded. "I'm gonna shoot!" Sonya licked her lips in vicarious delight, watching her daughter swallow load after load of squirting jism, as more goo hung from her chin.

Sonya closed her eyes, imagining Justin's sperm wiggling down her own throat.

"Wow Bonnie, where did you learn how to suck cock that?"

Bonnie pulled away, with a thin thread of cum connecting her lips to Justin's prick slit. She lapped it up. "I learned BJ's from mom, watching her suck off her dates."

"Wow, you got a great cocksucker mother...she taught you well."

Sonya blushed at being called a 'Great Cocksucker Mother.' She also blushed at unknowingly teaching Bonnie how to give a BJ. But a girl should know what her mouth was made for.

Turning to leave Sonya heard Justin growl, "Now Bonnie, drop those panties and open your naked twat!"

Through the door crack Sonya saw her daughter turn pale. "No Justin. I said just a blowjob, not my pussy... I mean... I'm still a virgin."

"It's time to be de-virgin-ed! You little Cock Tease!"

"I am not a cock tease!!!"

"Prove it!!"

Sonya bit her lip as Bonnie hooked her thumbs in her panties and slipped them off. Her daughter lay naked and blushing with her knees tight together.

"Spread your legs. Open that fuzzy fuck-hole."

"Okay Justin, but you... you'll screw me gently... won't you?"

"Sure." Bonnie's knees parted, showing her peach-blonde pubes and the pink crinkle of her labia.

"Wider." Biting her lip, she spread her legs into the splits. Bonnie's furry lips parted, opening her pink hole as her little clitty peeked out from the hood.

Sonya felt so wickedly evil, watching her naked daughter spread for her first fucking. It made Sonya's pussy shiver with goosebumps.

Justin's head dropped as his mouth opened, seizing Bonnie's cunt, engulfing her pussy lips as his tongue darted inside. "Ahhh, Justin...that's so naughty...."

Sonya imagined Justin's tongue lapping inside her own sizzling cunt.

Bonnie jumped wildly, clenching her thighs on Justin's head. Sonya knew his tongue found her daughter's love button.

"Ohh yes, Justin... suck my clitty!"

Sonya's hand instinctively slid down, rubbing her own enraged clit. Her other hand squeezed her aching tits. She watched her daughter's twat eaten like a ripe plump. Justin's prick stiffened again, hanging down like a third leg.

The young man rose up, his rigid manhood moving to her daughter's saliva-wet cunt. "Bonnie ask me to fuck you. Say it, say Fuck me!"

"Fuck her Justin. Fuck the piss out of her!" Sonya hissed as her cunt dripped in anticipation.

Her daughter gingerly gripped the fleshy shaft. Bonnie's eyes teared up as she cried, "Oh Fuck me Justin! Please fuck me!" Lifting her hips up, Bonnie offered her teen pussy.

Sonya watched her daughter's pink tissue stretch around the bulging head of Justin's cock-knob. The long prick pushed in--piercing her hymen--Bonnie let out the virgin squeal, "Aiieee!!"

Sonya recalled her own virgin squeal... years ago... naked in the backseat with a black guy named Chunky... his fat black prick popped her cherry... and she loved it.

Justin reared back, slamming his pecker into Bonnie's pussy. She screamed. "You're not being gentle!!"

"Quiet, your mom will hear us."

'Too late,' Sonya giggled as Justin sucked her daughter's tits and plowed his prick balls deep into Bonnie's pink folds... Sonya wished it was her cunt folds wrapped around Justin's fleshy log.

After a few more strokes Bonnie moaned, threw her ankles onto Justin's shoulders, lifted her hips, and screwed her tight fuck-socket onto his pounding shaft.

"Bonnie, does it hurt?"

"Yes... but keep fucking. Keep Fucking Me!" Sonya and Bonnie both took deep breaths as the young stud screwed faster and faster, pumping in and out of her wet cunt with loud slurping noises.

Sonya's eyes widened when Justin pulled almost all the way out of her daughter... his cock streaked red with virgin blood... Sonya's cunt ached.

Rubbing herself harder, Sonya's finger slid along her burning cunt lips, tickling her love button until waves of orgasm rippled through her pussy.

Sonya saw Justin thrust in and out, ravaging the hole between her daughter's legs. Bonnie's pink labia clung to his shaft, pulling in and out. The energetic prick fucked faster and faster, his sweaty body slapping against Bonnie's.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" Bonnie cried with every fuck bounce. Soon Sonya realized that the loud slap-slap echoing in the room was Justin's heavy balls smacking Bonnie's ass.

Justin's head flew up. "I'm... I'm cumming!"

"Cum-cum in me!" Bonnie screamed and quivered as Justin gripped her tits and spewed. His churning cock kept pumping and gushing.

Sonya could feel Justin's boiling cum spewing into her own fuck-hole.

Then Justin collapsed atop Bonnie, both of them drenched with sweat. He tenderly sucked her tits for a bit before rolling off. "You're amazing."

Bonnie looked up. "Did I feel good... down there?"

"Oh yes Honey Bunny. Like a pink velvet glove." Sonya watched Bonnie touching her sore pussy, feeling the freshly ripped tissue.

It was nice, Sonya thought, gazing at the contented couple. They had each other. Or rather... Bonnie had Justin's cock, and he had a sweet piece of silky pussy.

***

Sonya went to bed and dreamed about Justin's blue-veined prick, hammering in and out of her own cunt. In the morning Sonya awoke horny. Cupping her tits, she pinched and rolled her nipples while her other hand diddled her clit.

What she wouldn't give for a real cock...a real pussy pounder. Before Sonya could orgasm, she heard a loud moan. She put on a robe and ran down the hall, knocking on the bathroom door.

"Bonnie are you okay? I heard noises."

"Yes mom...I'm taking a shower and um... I saw a big bug."

"Okay hon." Opening the door, Sonya slipped into the bathroom to get her brush. And in the mirror she noticed TWO people in the shower... Her naked daughter was bent over, with Justin behind, shoving his glistening dick up Bonnie's ass.

The Big Bug was Justin's Big Dick.

Sonya's sphincter tightened as she snuck out. Sonya knew all about getting assfucked in the shower... Fuck. Now she was horny as hell and needed to finger her hole.

But the doorbell rang. "Shit, I forgot about the delivery guy. Sonya hurried to the door. In walked a handsome lad, tall and black with exceptionally long fingers.

"Hi Ma'am, I'm Jamal. Where do you want you want me to put it?"

"Put what? Oh the groceries... Over on the table." She recognized the young man. "Hey, aren't you Justin's friend?"

"Yes ma'am and Justin talks about you a lot."

"Oh really...?" Sonya recalled Justin's lewd comment about her being a 'Great Cocksucker.' "...just exactly what did Justin say about me?"

"Justin says you're like hot...really hot... and you like, arouse him."

"Arouse him how?"

Jamal stuttered. "I- I shouldn't have said that."

"AROUSE HIM HOW!???"

"Um like... his woody. Justin said he wouldn't mind knocking knees with you."

"Knocking knees? Oh that nasty-nasty boy." Sonya's face burned red. "Wow it's getting so steamy in here." She opened the fridge, grabbed a bottle of cold water... and felt a hand rubbing her ass.

"Stop that!" Sonya spun around, slapping Jamal's face!

Jamal lunged at her--ripping open Sonya's robe. He groped her exposed tits as their mouths smashed together in a tongue-sucking kiss! They fell back on the table. Jamal's hand grabbed her naked pussy.

"No Jamal! I said NO!" Sonya tried to shut her legs, but Jamal pried her knees apart, revealing her pink gash and golden pubes.

"Wow, I ain't never banged a blondie." Jamal reached down, fingering her wet hole.

"Stop that. No fingering--No fucking!" Sonya's legs flew up, trying to kick him away. Then Jamal unzipped and pulled out the biggest and blackest prick she'd ever seen.

It stood straight up. A throbbing, midnight black monster. "Holy shit! Don't put that thing in me!" Grabbing her tits, Jamal reared back, punching his black pole straight into her fuckhole.

"OOOFF!!" Sonya yelped as the fat shaft speared her pussy, ripping and stretching her tender tissue. With a sigh, Sonya lay back accepting her fucking. It'd been ages since her cunt had a good boning.

Jamal sucked her swollen nipples as his strong thighs and steel prick hammered her pussy with youthful vigor. "Ungh...Ungh...ohh Jamal... you fuck so good...."

Suddenly his long black prick hit the bottom of her cunt. "Oh my gawd!" Sonya gasped with a thousand twat-tingles. Her pussy lips gripped at his shaft. Jamal's thick boner moved up, rubbing against her buzzing clit.

Her love button twitched, and Sonya's overheated pussy jolted up in orgasm. "OHHH YES--I'M CUMMING!" Her pink nails gripped Jamal's back as his young prick hammered her convulsing cunt.

Sonya quivered and blushed, embarrassed at how quickly the black stud got into her most intimate hole... And now she was climaxing on a stranger's boner.

"I'm gonna shoot!" Jamal pulled his prick out. "Ma'am...open your mouth!"

"NOO!" Sonya screamed in surprise as a cum blast hit her nose. The spurting prick pressed into her lips and released another burst of cum. Sonya's mouth opened.

"Suck it Ma'am!" Jamal fucked her face, his black balls bouncing off her chin as her mouth with hot jism. Sonya sucked hard on his chocolate cock, swallowing load after load. Slimy sperm ran down her gulping throat, and more goo leaked down her chin, dripping off her nipples. Sonya giggled and stuck out her sperm-covered tongue.

"YOU'RE NASTY!" She squeezed his half-limp prick. "I hope you enjoyed that."

"Oh yes Ma'am. That was the best bang ever." Jamal blushed. "Um Ma'am, can I take pics of your blonde snatch? It's so sexy... and I screwed you good, didn't I?"

"Yes you did, STUDLY." With two fingers, Sonya opened her pink hole for his cell. "Go ahead, take pics of my cunt. You won't be the first." 'Click-Click.'

After Jamal took a dozen pics, Sonya stumbled to her feet as goo ran down her thighs. "Jeez, that fucking left me all sticky. Come help me wash."

Taking his cock Sonya led the young prick into the shower. The same shower where Justin just assfucked her daughter. Sonya's sphincter tingled.

Under the spraying water, she washed his black cock and balls as Jamal sucked her nipples squeaky clean. Then he scrubbed her pussy and got another wonderful boner.

Sonya bent over. "Jamal have you ever done anal... you know... fucked a girl's ass?" The stud shook his head. Sonya spread her butt cheeks. "You can do mine. I need a good butt-banging."

"Oh yes Ma'am!" Sonya felt his wet knob pressing her anus. Glancing back, she noticed his black prick looked huge--even bigger than before! "Oh gawd, that big thing is gonna rip my ass."

"It sure will Ma'am!" Jamal gripped her hips and shoved his erection into her tight sphincter. Her anal ring stretched around his girth. "Oh God, you've got a thick one." His prick pushed deeper as her ass opened up. Sonya felt whorish and wanton at the same time. Her slutty asshole sucked it in.

"Take it ma'am." Justin's big hand rose up and smacked her naked butt. Sonya panted as he smacked it again and again, making her juices boil.

"Slap it-! Oh, slap my ass Jamal!" Sonya bucked her hips as he fucked her butt and spanked her ass harder. He shoved in balls-deep. Sonya felt cock-stuffed as his mammoth cock reamed out her asshole.

It was too much. Sonya writhed and bucked like a wild filly, her asshole gripping and tugging on his cock. Jamal gripped her hips and pumped faster.

"Oh God, Oh fuck... Screw my fucking ass!" Jamal reared back and speared his black-steel prick up her anal tunnel. Sonya felt every inch and rocked her hips to his thrusts. The sound of flesh against flesh filled the shower.

Then Jamal reached down, shoving a long finger into her wet pussy. It drove her wild. "Fuck me! Pound me, so hard I feel it in my throat!" Sonya clawed at the shower tiles as Jamal hammered her ass and fingered her cunt. She felt his cock swell. Jamal panted. "I'm gonna cum!"

"Shoot your cum, blast it deep. I want it so deep it spits out my mouth!""

The first blast of his burning cum erupted. Semen flooded her ravished ass tunnel. When Jamal's finger rubbed the hard bead over her clitty Sonya jolted in orgasm. "OH YES!"

The stud kept fucking and spurting, emptying his load into her bowels. Sonya's spasming ass muscles clenched his dick. Her vise-like ass didn't want to let it go....

"Um... ma'am... can I have my cock back?"

"NO! Fuck me again you big-dicked bastard!!"

KimKim5
KimKim5
952 Followers