Hot as Hades

Story Info
Accidental discovery leads to new perversion.
1.4k words
3.86
6.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was hot as Hades. Yet the ground was still saturated from almost 10 straight days of rain, grass too wet to mow. Irony. I was standing in the dining room looking out the back door with a cup of coffee trying to figure out the weather. Winter had been mild but longer than usual, summer was looking to be a wet one, and hot. Hot as Hades, did I mention that? That's when I caught sight of something that made me stop mid-sip, mid-thought, mid-breath, mid-everything. It was just a flash, but it was enough. A woman or girl... definitely female. How do I know? On her hands and knees, ass in the air like she was made it easy to tell. The blue bikini bottoms a dead giveaway.

The apartments on the next street over back up to my property. The yards aren't fenced all the way, in some cases separated only by rows of bushes that had the potential to be proper hedges if someone would take care of them, train and shape them and so on. I'm not that house-proud, I figure I'll have plenty of time for gardening if I live long enough to retire.

Through one of the gaps in the brush line I saw her. In a bikini (blue with white flowers) on her hands and knees spreading a towel, about to lay out and catch some sun. I couldn't see her face, her ass was mostly toward me, skinny, she was slight, age indeterminate. I did see enough for my sick brain to start filling in the blanks though. On her hands and knees like that, pussy up it the air like a beacon. I could almost smell it from here. It was just a flash but damn! She had to have been in her twenties, probably home from college, hell my own kids were on summer break. That didn't stop me from replaying the quick flash over and over in my head for the next several weeks.

I dug out my old binoculars. I'd had them for years, they had been sitting on a shelf in the study with a pound of dust on them, now I needed them. We have a bird feeder and everybody knows you can really get to see the birds in better detail with a pair of crusty old binoculars. So now the field glasses sit on one of the side tables next to the couch, within easy reach.

I started roaming the house over time checking for the perfect vantage spot. Sadly, it turned out there was no way to discretely spy on my neighbors in the back. It was sheer dumb luck I was standing in the only spot that provided a sliver of a view into the other yard that day and although I repeated the exercise countless times since then I never got lucky again. Not yet anyway.

On the other side of the cul-de-sac however, there were a bunch of fuckable MILFs. I started to pay more attention. I suppose if I were a truly sick fuck I would have started peeping at them long ago. I repeated the scoping exercise, casually going from room to room over the course of a few days, checking the best spots for spying and at different times of the day. I was not completely disappointed.

These women are moms, three of them are new moms, one of those is a first time new mom. They're not Barbies (though one of them thinks she is), they're all fuckable, like I said. The type you could live in a cul-de-sac and have a long term, mutually satisfying, adult and discrete affair with if you were lucky.

From my usual spot on the sofa and with very little effort I can sometimes see Kim. The top floor of her house in visible from the front, including her bedroom windows. She's got some nice tits. Not massive, in fact Kim is very bottom heavy, huge hips and ass, smallish on top. She is, however a really nice person. It took a while before I caught a glimpse of her in her bedroom. And it was nothing, mundane, but it was enough to keep me interested and eventually my interest paid off.

I watched Kim sleep in the nude once, her big ass toward me. I was home alone, so was she, I think. Broad daylight. She hardly moved the whole time I was jerking off to her lovely fat ass and imagining all kinds of nasty things I could do for her. I was exhausted at the end and a little sore. I hardly ate that day, I kept coming back to my spot on the sofa. I would look and get hard and start leaking precum and have to jerk off one more time. I've seen her dozens of times since then and I'd seen her naked before that day too. But never for very long and never such an amazing angle. I must have jerked seven times that day.

When she was pregnant her body changed for the better. Her huge hips and ass and belly were more proportionate and her tits got bigger. She was not bad looking. And she was naked more often.

Once I saw her playing with her tits. She was just out of the shower I think. She was putting lotion or something on her shoulders, belly and chest. She started rubbing her tits like they might have been sore. The rubbing to ease soreness eventually turned to something else. She was sitting on the end of the bed at a three-quarter front angle from my living room window the width of the street between us. I was straining my eyes and my neck was starting to hurt, it was intense. She pulled on her nipples as I watched and rubbed her belly. She could have been watching herself in a mirror, I couldn't tell. She put more lotion on herself than was necessary I thought, in order to keep rubbing. I was hard as stone in my pajama bottoms. I would have had to sit there for a long time with an empty coffee cup pretending to be engrossed in the news on my laptop. But she suddenly got up and put on a bra then a tee shirt and left the room. I suspect the rest of the house was waking up.

Another time she got out of the shower and stood drying herself in front of what had to be a big mirror that faced the end of her bed. She was much further along in the pregnancy. Her belly was huge and her tits impressive with nipples that seemed longer even from a distance. She took a long time drying herself looking in the mirror. And when she bent slightly to run the towel between her legs I almost lost it. She held it by each end and pulled it back and forth across her pussy several times. I imagined the fabric quickly working its way between her distended pussy lips, roughly stimulating her sensitive clit, giving her a little thrill and causing her to shiver. It looked like she did tremble a bit. She seemed to take longer than necessary. I could have sworn she was playing with herself having dropped the towel on the floor. As usual I was rock hard and rubbing my dick watching her. After I came on the floor I thought if I don't stop this shit one day I'm going to get caught.

Early morning is the best time and early afternoon is shower time usually. She's a stay at home mom so she's braless in the morning or rather she was before the baby came. And she's always showered and fresh when Tony, her husband comes home in the evening. I haven't been able to get a look at her pussy at all but that's OK. What I've seen so far from Kim and some of the others is real, candid and sexy as hell. It's amazing to me that we have perfectly normal conversations, small talk all the time but I know what they look like naked. Sometimes in the middle of a sentence my mind drifts to a recent memory and I start to get aroused and lose my train of thought. Sometimes, if they're a bunch of us standing talking together I compare naked bodies in my mind. And I compare and contrast close up features with what I see from a distance as well: eye color, freckles, moles and other birth marks... and I make a note to seek out and compare such things on different parts of their bodies the next time I'm peeping. And the next time. And the time after that.