All Comments on 'Hot August Summer Ch. 01'

by CandleLit

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
GoneAgainGoneAgainabout 18 years ago
Pretty Hot!

Pretty Hot! I don’t know what else to say. The story was interesting and erotic. Stories like this need to be longer, HA! I will have a hard time waiting for the next chapter. I think I had secretly hoped that she wold turn out to be a virgin though.

MeddybempsMeddybempsabout 18 years ago
Memories!

It has been a while but the story reminds me of my g/f and my running into a young lady in Budapest who was part of a college tour and wanted to get away from the group for a few days and "do her thing." The story is starting hotter than ours did and I can't wait to see how it ends up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great

The only thing wrong with it was that it wasn't very long. You should hurry on another chapter. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Very nice seduction !

Great story about a very slow and smooth seduction - very hot ! Thanks a lot !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Brill

Great story, well-written. I love women with hard, athletic, sexy bodies. More, please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I have read these stories before and am enjoying getting off on them again!ADA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Top class

Simply marvellous!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCandleLit@CandleLit
560 Followers
If you enjoy my stories, please consider buying them in a compilation on Amazon: https://www.amazon.ca/Candlelit-Stories-Erotic-stories-loving/dp/B09H8P8ZXG/ Thank you and hope you enjoy!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES