Hot Bitch Catches Us at "Pizza Slut"

Story Info
She saw me playing with you under the table.
1.4k words
3.9
14.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sit at the table of the Pizza Hut. You, my redheaded goddess, still wearing your one piece bathing suit under your cover-up dress. You are wearing flip flops and your hair is pulled back in a ponytail. We just got back from the beach and you still smell like lotion and surf. You are wearing a white plain baseball cap and you smile that dazzling smile when I gently pat your ass as we move into the booth.

We are new members of the workforce. I am at McKinsey and you are a designer at Ralph Lauren. We are 22. We are sensational in bed. Your curves are perfectly proportioned and I love the powerful, strong, wonderful breasts that strain the fabric of your suit.

We are joined for dinner at this restaurant by your friend Ellen. She is beautiful in her own right. She is a raven haired young woman of 24 whom you have been friends with for years since you were counselors at a day camp in town. She is also full breasted and also curvaceous. She is dressed in her every day summer weekend sexy - jean shorts rolled up to reveal even more luscious thigh, a tight black t-shirt and white deck shoes. She spent the day sunning by her pool and she has the look of health and happiness.

Ellen's sister Jackie is another story. She is thin, with perky breasts, full lips, strawberry blonde hair and athletic legs from years as a gymnast. In recent weeks, after a breakup with a boyfriend, she has been morose and is dressing in the Goth style. She wears black tights under an oversized black concert T shirt (cannot for the life of me remember the band), her skin white, and her lipstick black.

She, like her sister, is still delicious.

We are in Pizza Hut because it is the only restaurant Jackie will eat in, for some reason. It reminds her of the boyfriend, perhaps? Who knows. For whatever reason, we are soon ordering a pie to share and catching up on gossip.

Out of nowhere, Jackie declares that this restaurant is now called Pizza Slut. We all just look at her. That is literally all she has said in the five minutes we are there.

For whatever reason, this instantly gets me aroused. She is 19. She is still in the peak of her beauty. I am surrounded by woman flesh.

So I slowly, carefully, slip my hand onto your left thigh, to my right (we always sit this way so I have access). You are a pro. You do not move. You keep talking. The smells of the suntan lotion is intoxicating.

I engage Jackie in conversation. She resists. I ask about school. She does not want to go back. Her ex will be there. I say it is a big school. She does not care.

I reach my hand towards your cunt because, again, I am overwhelmed with lust. Overwhelmed.

But, slut that you are, you know you cannot control yourself; especially not in front of Ellen. She is the object of many of your fantasies when we fuck. You ask me to fuck her in front of you. You go down on her. She licks you.

All in our fantasies.

She has no idea.

You take my hand and stop me. I do not like it but I think I can wait.

Ellen says she is going to the bathroom and you say you are going too. I watch both your remarkable asses as you stroll to the ladies room. That is when Jackie says:

"I like how she stopped you."

I am stunned. We have never been caught, that I know of. Not at your roommate's wedding. Not at your company Christmas party. Not the many times in movie theaters and restaurants. Never.

"I watched you stroke her pussy," she says. I do not know what to say. I am so aroused, I am breathing heavily. "I liked it. I wanted to watch. She's so fucking hot. I've wanted her forever."

I stare. Then I smile. Life is too short to play games.

The waitress brings our food. Jackie looks at her and says, "Thank you so much. You're so pretty. It's a pleasure."

The waitress, an olive-skinned Italian with full breasts and ample ass, pauses and then smiles.

"Why, thanks so much."

She walks away, unsure of what that was all about.

"I want you to finger fuck her here at the table or I'll tell Ellen. She doesn't have a fucking clue."

I smile.

"She can't control herself. I'll have to do it when we go home. You can watch."

It was like electricity was sparking at the table. I am not sure I ever felt anything like it before or since.

"I'm going to get menstrual cramps as soon as they get back. I'm going to have you drive me back so your girlfriend can lust after my sister in peace."

I froze. Literally. I was 22 and thought I ruled the world. No one knew our secrets.

"She has since they worked together. It's okay. I like girls too. But you're going to drive me home and finger fuck me on the way. Okay? Because I just realized that your girl is hot and she wouldn't be with you unless you took care of that shit."

"Check please!" I yell at waitress. "Sorry, check. I need to pay now. The ladies will stay. I have to take her home."

The waitress looks at Jackie, pulling the bill from her book.

"Yeah, sure. I figured."

Jackie proclaims loudly (too loudly) as you two return that she has her period and I have to take her home, now! No, she does not want the pizza. Yes, I will be back after I take her home. Oh, what's that? We have to stop at Walgreen's first for pads? Okay, I'll be back in time for you to finish.

Jackie gets in the car and I instantly have my hand up against her cunt. Instantly. No waiting. She is wet. Amazing. She starts squirming. She pulls down the leggings. I stroke a completely bare pussy.

"He liked it this way," is all she says.

I pull the car out and we are driving. I have my finger slowly inserting into her cunt. She starts to make noises. Is it pain? Is it pleasure? Whatever it is, it makes me harder.

I find her clit and that is it. In just three or four minutes, she is writhing and cumming and arching her back and saying I'm a bastard and an asshole and she likes it and she bets I'm getting off.

I assume the Walgreen's was a ploy and I was right. We arrive at her home and right there in the driveway, she pulls herself together, looks at me and says:

"You want me or do you want to wait for your girl?"

Good question. I tell her goodbye. I tell her that I want this. She responds.

"We'll see."

I text you that we have to go. Sorry, sort of an emergency. Say goodbye. Will be there soon. Let Ellen have the pizza. Whatever.

You understand, though confused.

I pull up to the Slut and pick you up. I tell Ellen that Jackie did not need her supplies. She already had. But my mentor at McKinsey needed me in the office tonight (this was not uncommon; at the time, he was overseas and I was his eyes and ears Stateside).

You get in the car. I tell you what happened. All of it. We are always honest with each other. You understand that women want me. I am fortunate that you prefer women and I am the man you chose (we got married three years later).

We drive to the country club your family belongs to. You take me to the spot you used to bring your girls. You give me the most astounding hand job I ever got, whispering that I liked finger fucking that girl, didn't I?

I went down on you, outside, not 50 feet from people splashing in the pool and women complaining about their husbands (another turn on; one woman, whom you later introduce me to, was recently divorced and looking for revenge; we helped her; another chapter). You controlled your cries just enough so that no one heard. We think.

Just writing this, as you asked me to do as our tenth anniversary present, is getting me so hard. I might not make it until I get back home Thursday. So, I am going to hit save, and then jerk myself to sleep, thinking of you, those two hot bitches, and our many adventures together.